welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Caramiriel Erulissë
Caramiriel Erulissë
Aantal berichten : 11
IC posts : 6

Character sheet
Residence : Forlindon [Brotherhood]

True treasure is peace [Arvindr] Empty True treasure is peace [Arvindr]

ma apr 30, 2018 6:02 pm

Since Arvindr had taken the Leadership over Forlindon Caramiriel hadn't had a chance to speak with him. As the Sage of Wisdom she did know that it now was as good a time as any to do so. With the illness of Oropher it had been a busy time. Her job was very rewarding and though she knew she had every reason to be worried, it was time to move on. Her sharp eyes moved towards the sky before a soft sigh left her lips. It was time to search for Arvindr, and there was only one way to do so. In her Tso'ok; the practice she had with shapeshifting made for an easy change in appearance. The birds heart shaped head and clear dark eyes searched the treetops for the young blond haired elf. A soft screech left her beak to announce her presence. She flew a few circles above Arvindr's head before landing gently on his shoulder and bowing her head. The small barn owl then leaped in the air to change into a slender she-elf. Her long hair cascaded down her back in slight waves and her kind, sharp eyes moved to meet the light eyes of her leader. "My lord." She muttered respectfully before moving her slightly stiff stance. Her muscles always felt a little uncomfortable after shifting, though it did no harm to her. Caramiriel respectfully bowed her head before meeting his eyes again. "I was in search for you Arvindr." She declared, formally. Her soft and warm voice was calm and even, she did not fear her leader. Caramiriel had no reason to do so, for as one of the Brotherhood she trusted him. He might have been young for an elf, but she knew that she wasn't that old either. Still she hoped that he was experienced and wise enough to hold his position. The slightly smaller elf remained in a respectful silence for him to answer her greetings.

Laatst aangepast door Caramiriel Erulissë op di mei 01, 2018 9:39 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Arvindr Manwë
Arvindr Manwë
Aantal berichten : 57
IC posts : 41

Character sheet

True treasure is peace [Arvindr] Empty Re: True treasure is peace [Arvindr]

di mei 01, 2018 4:16 pm

TO PURSUE OUR IDEALS
no matter the cost

After a while, he had gotten used to his new position. It had taken some time to adjust, but he was kind of forced to make the transition of power as quickly as possible. He didn’t want anyone to think he was incapable of leading the Brotherhood, which had put a lot of pressure on his shoulders. But with the help of a few select people he trusted, he had managed well. He was allowed to feel proud of himself, which he did, but there was no time to take a break already. A lot of things needed to be taken care of, and he had to take his responsibility for it. That’s how he ended up walking around Forlindon today, instead of staying in his office.

If anyone needed him, they could of course just approach him while he was passing by. The elves he was visiting personally, were aware of the fact he would come by sooner or later. That’s why he could take his time. He was now on his way back to his office, as he had visited the last one on his list. But there was someone who attracted his attention with a soft screech. The barn owl landed on his shoulder with a little nod, and he pulled up the corner of his mouth in a welcoming smile. The owl shifted to her other form again. "My lord." Caramiriel said, her voice respectful. ”Sage of Wisdom”, He greeted back, while he bowed his head lightly for her as well.

"I was in search for you Arvindr." She announced. The Master folded his hands behind his back, his bright blue eyes a bit curious. ”How can I be of assistance today?” He asked her. Normally they would be the ones searching for the sages, and not the other way around, so he was inquisitive as to the reason why she had addressed him today.

Caramiriel Erulissë
Caramiriel Erulissë

Character sheet

di mei 01, 2018 9:57 pm

Arvindr did not mind her other form, she had noticed his small welcoming smile before she shifted shapes again. The young Sage gracefully accepted his greeting. "Sage of Wisdom", he said, while he bowed his head slightly at her. He had good manners, she had to give him that. A soft and warm smile that reached her eyes was the only reaction she gave him before she met his eyes. One with such an important job as her could not appear weak and submissive. Even though The Master always wouls be her leader, without a question on her mind she had accepted him as such. She announched that she had been looking for him, searching him in Forlindon. The Master clasped his hands behind his back, after which the young she-elf relaxed her muscles a little more. Though she remained alert, as she had been trained to fight before; there was no doubt that she would give her life for him and his family if needed. "How can I be of assistence today?" He asked her, for it was quite unusual for a Sage to search someone, it was normally the other way around. Caramiriel clasped her hands in front of her, after which she pleasantly spoke. "Care for a walk, my lord?" For she wished to speak him, and it always had been very relaxing to walk under the trees. She met his bright blue eyes for a second before she strode towards one of the many beautiful paths high up in the trees. Her movements were of elegance and ease before she turned her face towards him. "I hope your workload is not to much, Arvindr." She exclaimed, for she knew how much work he as the Master of the Brotherhood had to do. As Sage she was there to help others with problems, she knew a lot about Forlindon and would help him if he asked. Besides that, one had to tread wisely. Especially with the history of his father, she knew that there might be a few elves that would be against his reign. Plus the fact that he was quite young and would need all the help he could get. He had a huge responsibility and she knew how hard it could be to get used to it. She herself had to after she managed to get through every test and got the job. Being Sage of Wisdom meant she had to be calculated and smart, if needed she could outsmart others to help the Brotherhood. 

Arvindr Manwë
Arvindr Manwë
Aantal berichten : 57
IC posts : 41

Character sheet

di mei 08, 2018 5:11 pm

TO PURSUE OUR IDEALS
no matter the cost

Respect was a value Arvindr held high. He respected every member of the Brotherhood, regardless of their job, experience or age. But a Sage.. It felt different. He always felt humbled in their presence. Even with Caramiriel, who only recently gained her new position within the Council. She had passed her trials with ease, or so he had heard. So she had proven herself to be very deserving of her rank. It was something he was still working on. As if he was on trial himself, for at least another couple of weeks. Until the first major challenge would come, and he would have to make important decisions as the Master.

"Care for a walk, my lord?" The Sage responded to his question. He nodded. ”Lead the way”, He said with a gentle smile. He followed her when she chose one of the many paths that connected the trees in which they had built their city. "I hope your workload is not to much, Arvindr." She said, expressing what could be considered concern. The blond male slightly shrugged his shoulders. ”I am managing. I wouldn’t say it’s easy, but I’m determined to make it work”, He replied in all honesty. There was no reason to lie to her. She wouldn’t judge him in any way. ”How do you like your new employ?” He asked, wondering if she felt the same pressure as he was feeling lately.

Caramiriel Erulissë
Caramiriel Erulissë

Character sheet

vr jun 01, 2018 10:12 am

Respect was something that needed to be deserved. Though Caramiriel knew that she got respected because of her rank, it was something she had to work for as well. The young elf had done so, without a doubt she was fitting for her rank. One that she had accepted to be a full-time job. The Sage responded to the question of the Master without going into debt about her thoughts and feelings. He nodded, before vocally answering her calm question and invitation. "Lead the way", He answered with a gentle smile, the Sage of Wisdom chose one of the many pathways that connected the trees in which they lived. It was a remarkable and truely beautiful city. Caramiriel was concerned for the Master of Forlindon, it was no easy job; if an easy job even excisted. Especially within the family history. The blond male slightly shrugged his shoulders. "I am managing. I wouldn't say it's easy, but I am determined to make it work", Arvindr replied in honesty. As she was determined to help the citizens. She knew he wouldn't lie to her, the Sage of Wisdom was not one to judge his thougths and actions. She was merely there to advise him when needed. "How do you like your new employ?" He asked, probably wondering if she felt the pressure as well. "It is difficult but a great job to fullfill." She answered him with a soft smile on her face. "Being a Sage means that everyone looks at you, sees every action and hears every word you speak. Though I have to say that even though it can be difficult, it is a wonderful thing to do. To be able to help others, to help Forlindon," She explained, showing great care and love for her city.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: