welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers
Aantal berichten : 99
IC posts : 59

Character sheet
Residence : The capital of Rhoynar

[M] Curse me with your love - Pagina 2 Empty Re: [M] Curse me with your love

ma aug 07, 2017 10:05 pm

For a second Rhys felt as if his head was gonna explode. The sea of words that she just threw at him had blown his mind. Was she serious about all of this? What was her name again? Robin.. Robin Akesh?! You got to be kidding me. Rhys his face turned pale, and for a second he felt like he was going to throw up. Was she or he gone mad? This could not be real, a princess on the ship, his ship!! for god sake. If someone would ever find out about this whole situation and who she actually was they would definitely cut his and the whole crew their heads off.

Rhys turned hiss head off from her and created some space between them. His eyes pointed on the floor he tried to find the right words, Why would I believe a thing that you just said? You tried to stab me, tried to slit my throat . Even though she already replied on that question he did not believed her, he could not.

The silence felt awkward, and he could not stand seeing her like this, or she seeing him like this. Weak, full off emotions forcing his rage not to take control. "But right now you may not even realise how strong your hold is." she broke the silence and made the space between them smaller. And before he could even react she already had placed her lips on his. It felt good, but weird and so wrong all the same time. He should not be here, he should not let a woman take over his mind and control his feelings. Even though Rhys enjoyed being in her company, kissing her, and feeling her body pushing towards him he broke the kiss roughly. No! we can not do this. he spoke slightly confused.

Silver and gold, mate

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 129
IC posts : 69

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

ma aug 07, 2017 10:07 pm

she got those warrior goddess
gypsy soul magical witch bitch type of vibes

It had not been her intend to let herself go loose like this. To forget who she was and what she had been for so long. Back home her sister was probably in sowing class right now. Or enjoying a rich dinner in the holiday estate. EVen though she loved being out on her own. Exploring the world and meeting new people. Right now all she wanted was to be with her sister. To hide her face away in the thick brown curls and forget her world. This man took over everything she felt and when he pulleaway from her and spoke confused to her she looked away feeling actual guilt for her actions. What the hell was she doing.

She didn't even realise it but she was tearin up and soon a few drops dripped down over her cheek. She felt homesick and alone. Her feelings not returned by this man in front of her and everything she thought she knew felt like a lie. She just wanted to go home and be left alone.

"I'm sorry Rhys." She managed to whisper and got up smiling sadly. "Just do not mind me. I'm nothing but a mere shadow gone when we reach land." With those words, no more than a single breath she moved past him as fast as she could dissapearing out of the door and into the night sky.

She quickly managed to find way down below again into the storage area where she hid herself away once more in the darkest shadows. It was there where she let her feelings go and curled up hiding away in the travel coat letting her tears flow. "Rave I need you." She managed to whisper through her sobs hiding her face away. She didn't feel like a princess right now. She was a mess. A little rat stowing away on a ship and she was cought. Her tricks did not work and to top it all of she had probably just fallen in love. Or atleast with the feeling of love. She saw a opportunity and like a smile child had tried to grab it while it was obviouus the man wanted nothing to do with her. So she'd stay here and dissapear. Forever if needed.

Luckily for her forever did not seem to be that long and it took only a day longer before she heard shouting and could see seagulls out of the small window. they were close t shore and she would finally be free. As the man above deck were preparing she grabbed what little she had and put on the cloak good again. When they boarded she rushed over the deck and off the ship. No matter how badly she wanted to see Rhys again. She couldn't. He'd only break her heart again.

So busy and taken over by all her thoughts she somehow was able to run straight into a rather large man who was waiting for probably something on the ship. She gasped and stumbled backwards nearly falling as she lost her balance and stared up at the man. Her hood falling off from her head revealing herself once again this time..

"D..dad?"
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

ma aug 07, 2017 10:07 pm

As their lips reached each other again he crawled for her kisses, her lips on his. His body pressed against hers. 2 souls that became one. Maybe it was because he had never tasted the feeling of love, that he only shared his bed with whores, mistresses and other woman that where easily persuaded. But this was different. He never felt anything for them. Not even the slightest feeling of caring or politeness. This lady was full of secrets and stories, he knew that for sure. And where other would have might been scared of her or put off. He only grew closer towards her. But Rhyce knew he could never have her. She was a highborn, a princess, a royal... and he. -What was he?- Just a simple privateer, a merchant, a 'poisoner'. And probably not enough for a royal lady like her. As he let his hands glide over her waist he gently pulled her away from him. I.. I can't do this. he gasped between the kisses. We cannot do this And as he broke the desire between them he opened his golden eyes again. Paying close attention as to how she would react to him. When he saw her face he felt a certain feeling of guilt running trough his veins. And immediately wanted to undo the words he just said. But instead of doing that he did nothing. This was not a lady that you could play games with. He already came to that conclusion when she tried to kill him a few moments ago. She was fierce, and strong and also stubborn. As he drowned in her eyes and for a moment he thought he had it all.. But that thought disappeared as the lady apologised herself again and turned herself around to disappear into the dark sky, like some ghost.

Before he knew what even happened she was already gone. He knew he had to follow her. Try to set things right what he has done wrong. But he didn't. He didn't follow her and instead of he let himself fall on the bed. And for a moment he just sat there. Staring at the open door that she had pushed open, staring at the sky that became lighter with every minute that the sun rise. Deep inside him he knew she would never leave him. Even as she fades from his view. He would wait for her. And she would come back. These two souls would meet again.

A little sigh escaped from his mouth and he made his way upstairs towards the deck. He had to do his job that was what he had to do in the first place… He should worry about her some other time. After a day of not looking for her bellow the deck and feeling guilty they finally made their way towards the land. Although he didn't searched for her and even wondered if she would still be on deck she never left his mind. a bit dreamy he pulled some sails down as they reached the land of Valyria. and for a moment he nodded his head. They would stay here for a few days and then head back to Rhoynar again where his 'home' was. Or what it used to be. At least it would be far away from the castle and all it's residents.

As they docked the ship he threw some sacks of of grain over his shoulders and started unloading the ship. Not paying any attention on the rest of the people on deck.
-
Dressed in a golden baroque patterned clothing the man traveled with his guards his way trough the streets on the large white stallion. The steed was very forward and as Larethian arrived with his guards at the dock the ship had laid at anchor. He smiled softly and made his way down the horse. As he wanted to greed that captain he barely saw the shadow that ran into him. what on earth...? Lareth shouted as he tried to hold his balance. After the man stood straight again he watched the lady who had fallen on the stones. The somewhat worried frown on his face turned to a suspicious look as he recognised the lady. Is that my daughter... What are you doing on this ship?

Silver and gold, mate

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

ma aug 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Her eyes grew even wider as fear and insecurities flood her system. Staring up into the dark eyes of her father. For a mere second she wanted to jump up and hide herself away into the strong arms that hid her from the world. But she quickly regained her senses. She had left him, her mother and her sister nearly three months ago without a word. sure that was nothing too strange but it was always met by a lot of anger towards her. Because how did a princess dare to leave her home behind without a single guard for protection. And besides that, she never told them where she travelled and how she did so. Stowing away on a ship was her secret and now that her father had found out she was pretty sure he'd raise hell over this.

So she slowly moved upwards, her deep eyes darkening and focussing on her father. "Yes.. yes I am." She answered his first question alsmost coldly as she straightened her back. "I had.. business on this ship father. But what are you doing here. This isn't a royal fleet.." In question she raised an eyebrow and staired at her father. In the few words Rhys and she had actually shared he had never spoken about this boat and it's contents being intended for the king of Valyria, so why was her father here? There were no other ships that had just docked and he was standing straight in front of the path so that had to mean that he came for this ship right?

As confusion rolled over her so did realisation. She was standing still in the middle of the streets. Rhys for who she had been 'hiding' would be able to see her standing like this. Immediatly a sickening feeling grew in her throat as she got her hood over herself again and searched through the men for Rhys' figure scared he'd actually try to step towards her again to shout at her once more. Or worse. Explain in great detail to her father what had happened on board.
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

ma aug 07, 2017 10:09 pm

His mind was somewhere else. Somewhere between this earth and somewhere he could not describe the existence of. She played tricks with him, tried cover his mind with her poisonous words and take over it. So she could play with him like her personal puppet. And he, he should stay out of her grip as far as he could. As he entered the ship again and rolled some barrels over towards the gangway he rolled them down and placed them on the dock so they could be taken to the city. They where heavier than normally and for a moment he doubted. But instead of opening the barrels he just placed them on the dock and made his way on to the ship again. Grabbing the last stuff he could find and then report to the captain. everything is unloaded sir As the captain stood there in silence with his back towards him watching the sea he nodded a little. "Good.." was his only answer.

-

His eyes still stood suspicious, not understanding what the lady, his own daughter was doing on that ship. "I had.. business on this ship father. Larethian crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Well that's an pathetic excuse for leaving us for months. Are you going to tell me the whole story of your 'business' on this ship? He spoke with an sassy accent as he layed an eye on the crew members. What are, your business on a regular cargo ship? He asked her again being way too curious but also mad about the fact that she had left the family without saying anything. But what are you doing here. This isn't a royal fleet.." she asked him. Larethian pointed his eyes on her again. I heard rumors of some murderers who where trying to be smuggled into the city. With this ship. They where planning an attack on the queen. My queen. he answered her with a low but heavy voice. making a fits with his right hand, Trying to calm the rage down that he felt when speaking about it. There where always matter he stayed out off but this, this was an personal rumor. And not just a rumor Lareth felt like this one could be true. Something in his veins was telling him that this could be true. Since he had to do the dirty job himself he traveled with his guard to the docks to see if any of that was true so that he personally could take care of this 'matter' himself. Since this is an personal attack on my family I took my kings guards with me. So I can personally take care of this matter. As he finished his sentence he turned himself towards the guards and nodded Arrest them, and bring the captain of this ship to me. Try to do no harm. But if they are not willing to cooperate with us you know what to do. was his command.

After giving the command he watched the guards enter the ship and grabbing all the crew members. Some where trying to escape their holds but the guards over mounted them. Some where dragged on the ground down to the dock, some just needed a bit more motivation to cooperate. And where hit in the limbs. Larethian turned his gaze towards his daughter again and sighed. I do hope you are not a part in this..

-

He wanted to leave the captains den and as he turned around he saw two guards appear in the door opening. His eyes widened a bit and he placed his hand on the handle of his dagger. Waiting for their reaction the two guards made their way towards the captain and him. What the hell is thi..?! but before he could finish his sentence one of the guards grabbed him an tried to drag him outside.

Silver and gold, mate

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

ma aug 07, 2017 10:10 pm

She stood with horror in her eyes as her father spoke up to her once more. His words cutting her like daggers before she lowered her head once more shaking it quickly. "No father off course not. I.. I do not wish to make up excuses for leaving you, mother and Ravenna. It was just something I had to do.." She looked up at him her eyes as innocent as possible while trying to smile brightly at him. Her smile faded just as soon though and a painfull look crossed her eyes.

"I.. Was just on my way to see the world. As usual father." She gave him a weak defence before biting her lip hard. "What that cannot be. These sailors are no danger. I.. I'm sure they are not.' She whispered in a silent defence for Rhys turning her face back around hearing him speak his command to the kinsguard and hold her breath in tears. "Father no. I am not, neither are they. If there is anyone who wishes to harm mother it's a stowaway but I didn't see any. The captain is an old fool and the first mate.." She hold her breath thinking about Rhys. He would be in danger, knowing her father all the sailors would end up dead if they couldn't make sense of this situation. And if they did seem even a little bit guilty in her fathers eyes..

The image of Rhys hanging of the city walls with a rope around his neck made her tremble and have to fight the urge to run to him the moment he was pushed out of the ship and onto the stones in front of them. As he and the captain were pushed on their knees in front of them she grabbed her fathers sleeve. "Father, I promise you, they are innocent. He is innocent." Her last words were merely a whisper staring at Rhys with a horror struck face. Even if he hated her, even if he never wanted to be anywhere near her again, she couldn't let him get killed off by the rage of her father. And while she felt the same anger towards any other that could threaten her family, Rhys and his crew were no murderours. They even left her alive while they had every option and possibility to get rid of her. She hadn't worked along with them at all and had been horrible to them, lying with every word she had spoken, so why would these men have anything against the Valyrian crown. They couldn't be guilty of this crime. They couldn't be.
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

ma aug 07, 2017 10:11 pm

It was something you had to do?![/b] He gasped [/b]Do you know how many times we searched for you, your mother thought you where death and your sister... you broke her heart by leaving[/b] His gaze was dark and turned towards his daughter again. As he reached out for her and pulled her against him. Larethian placed his hand on the back of her head and let his hand brush over her hair. Do not ever leave us like that again, promise me he whispered as he pressed a kiss in her hair and let go of her. I wish we had more time to discuss this right now, but we don't. This conversation has to wait for now. Larethian was aware of the ship mates and the captain who where dragged on the streets and turned himself towards the play. He could easily cause any destruction right here right now. But he had to be sure about the fact that these people where smuggling murderers with them.

He heard her words again, wanting desperately to believe her but he did not. And while she stopped talking when she began to speak about the first made his eyes narrowed ad he turned his face towards her.What is it with that first mate that you do not want to tell me? And do not think of lying to me. But before he could hear her answer he saw the captain and another crew member dragged down the gangway. What did I demanded you, you fools?! I needed them more alive than death not beaten up so that they cannot speak anymore. Larethian turned himself away from the guards as he moved himself towards the captain. looking down at the man who looked more death than alive because the guards who beat him up. The man moaned painfully as he reached to his limbs. The king shook his head and looked up to the guards. Search the cargo, I want every barrel to be opened. Look behind every corner and every shadow. I will not let these murderers get into my city.
-
Everything was all a blur once the kings guards had grabbed him by his arms, and before he knew he was thrown on the street next to the other crew members and the captain. His head felt heavy and his legs felt weak and he could swear some strands of blood where drenching down his face. Rhys tried to speak with the captain but before he could he got silenced by a guard. So he pierced his eyes on Robin which still stood there. He could see and almost feel the sadness and desperation that hold her. And for a moment he wanted to stand up and walk towards her, but he couldn't. He was too weak, -again-.

Silver and gold, mate

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

ma aug 07, 2017 10:11 pm

Her fathers sudden embrace made her tear up as she clutched to the back of his coat. This was exactly what she had been craving for these past days after she had left Rhys alone in his bedroom. The warmth and comfort of her father, protecting her from the world that sometimes even for her seemed too scary and too closeby to be real. But his words burned and she had to force her eyes shut to keep tears from escaping. "I am truly sorry father. It wasn't my desire to leave you all for so long.." It wasn't a excuse, no excuse was good enough to repay for leaving them all like this. They must've been so worried and she left like it wasnt a big deal at all. Still she moved closer to him as he kissed her hair and bit her lip hard. "I never want to be this long away from you all either." She spoke honestly looking up at her father with a happy smile as tears still burned wishing to release but kept firmly away behind years and years of training before moving her face away and staring towards the sailors still holding onto her father by his sleeve. Perhaps even scared for a second that if she'd let him go he'd dissapear and she'd be alone again.

The sight of the crew did little to her. They could be beaten and broken for all she cared. What did hurt her was the sight of Rhys among them as he was forcefully pushed to the ground and his golden eyes found hers. She couldn't look away from him as his eyes seemed to drown her again but this time into a pit of misery and guilt. She had done so much already against him. The least she could do was try and save his life, if there were truly mercenaries on board ready to kill her mother.. he couldn't be a part of it could he. He knew her name, her real name. He would've tried to kill her if he wanted to harm her family. So he had to be innocent of atleast this accusation. "He knows who I am. Who I really am. He protected me against the other crew. He did nothing but try and get me safely to here." Not everything may be completely correct. But it was correct to her feelings. He may hate her, he may wish she never excisted. But he did not try to kill her. He wanted to keep her alive, but then again, maybe that was also part of some plot she had no knoledge of.

As her father concentrated on the guards and the cargo she slowly made her way towards Rhys. Every step she took seemingly taking hours if not days and as the kingsguard tried to stop her she raised her hand in defence to let them step away from her. They knew her. They knew what she was and what she could do. These men could not harm her even if they wished to so they stepped away leaving her with only a few meters before Rhys. With a painfull look she kneeled a bit in front of him, carefully making sure she still stayed above him. She wanted nothing more than to pull him away from there and into her safety. Or atleast what little safety she could over. But every movement she made could be seen by her father and would be judged upon. So she stayed an just distance and height as she stretched out her hand slowly touching his hair which already made her fingers prickle with the desire to move closer. "Tell me Rhys." With a trembling hand she pulled his face up a bit by his hair, being carefull to not hurt him while also making it look not too soft and stared at him. Her eyes big and blue with questions and fear only for him to see while the rest of her body stayed cold and harsh. Like a princess should. Like she was trained to be. "What do you know about the planned assasination on my mother.." It was almost a plea. Begging for him to not know, wishing for him to be innocent though she could not rule out anything different untill proven so. And if this crime was real and he was part of it.. She would have to see his body be torn apart by birds searching for a meal. Knowing the hold his eyes already kept on her, seeing those empty would break her down completely. No, she had to protect his life. For her sanity and hers alone.
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

ma aug 07, 2017 10:13 pm

Larethian took another step back from his daughter. She truly was a stubborn as her mother. And that was exactly the reason why he loved them so much. Even though his heart was cold. And he barely showed his affection to his daughters. He loved them both. With a critical raised eyebrow he watched the men turning all the barrels around and opening every chest that they placed on the deck a few moments ago. Almost afraid for what they perhaps would find he pinched his fingers into on another and stared in awe when a whole weapon armoury was taken out of a few off the barrels. axes, guillotine guns and other heavy weapons where thrown on the streets of the harbour. One of the guards had taken the script from the captains den with all the cargo that was shipped on this ship. Larethian took a closer look at it and his face turned from a critical frown to a more deep and dark look. What.. in the seven hells... in one movement he torn the paper and ordered his guards to take away the crew and the men. By order of the king, you are hereby on trial of smuggling forbidden weapons into my city and attempting on assassinate the Queen of Valyria.
With every breath he took and every words he spoke his rage grew only wider. wahl bek nust fen neh koraav naan shulkun ontzos{make sure they will never see any daylight again}. Where his last words towards the guards and as he turned himself away from them he pointed his eyes on Robin which was still standing way too close to that privateers boy.

-

For a single moment he felt a feeling of relieve run through his body as the king stepped back from them. It only felt short and sudden because Robin threw herself in front of him. Still dazzled by the things that had happend the man pointed his eyes away from her. Ashamed. and broken by the fact that he has been betrayed and lied on even though he always did his best to protect the crew and in the first place: his captain.

When that though ran through his mind he felt something pulling on his dark brown hair. Almost lifeless he agreed to the feeling and his head was tilted up. To take a look into those captivating eyes of Robin. Those soft blue eyes only made him swallow for a breath even more. He could have expected this question but he never though she would even dare to ask him about it. And as he shook his head a bit sidewards he glanced at her. His liquid gold eyes piercing into her. I would never... he gasped. I would never do anything to hurt your family.. or you.. he says calm. But with an secure undertone clearly hearable. Some of it was true. He would never want to hurt her or the persons close to her. But in fact .. he already did hurt her once. And it had almost cost him everything. I know our meeting was not very subtile.. But you need to know I had nothing to do with any of this. His eyes turning wide as he heard the king speak his ’sentence’. A feeling of fear and desperation immediately run through his body and as he looked away from robin to the king and back to her again his eyes screamed “help me.” But his mouth never said so.

Silver and gold, mate

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

ma aug 07, 2017 10:30 pm

It wasn't all that often that she was afraid. But right now fear ran through her veins making her body feel heavy and weak. She'd hide her fear in any normal situation but was unable to as she stared straight at Rhys. Her fathers words ran by her leaving her blanc and hollow. Only being able to take another gasp of air as Rhys promised he had not a single thing to do with this.

She wanted to believe him. So dearly she wanted to rest the crippling anxiety in her system and lean into his body. They had enough to worry about with their problems as is. If the idiot planned an attack on her mothers life it would all make it even more akward and mostly problematic.

But facts cannot be unseen. There were countless weapons laying on the streets. Each more deadly than the last and all abroad of Rhys' ship. The one thing he took so much pride in. How could she for a second begin to believe that he was innocent while the evidence of his crime layed so obviously spread out before them.

"Father they deserve a fair trial at the very least. The captain may have comitted a crime but not all will have had the knowledge." There she went again. Protecting Rhys not only from herself but from her father. Even if he had committed the crime of smuggling all these weapons she had to atleast believe his screaming eyes that he did not know what they were for. And while he had spoken so big and dangerous on the seas he now seemed trapped like a dear in their headlights.

For what may be the first time Robin felt the sensational need to protect this runaway deer before he got hit and crushed under their wheels and might. She wanted to be an saviour instead of an murderer. She wanted him to belong with her. Either as an pet or as anything else he wanted to be. As long as he'd stay next to her.

Her eyes focussed on his golden ones again. Capturing her once more even if it was for only a second as she reached for his hand. Only a small and slight movement but enough to hopefully calm his worries. "I will not let you die." She whispered without sound before stepping to her father. "I've been with these men. While only the first mate knew my identity none of them seemed out to harm any of our family father." Worried she grabbed his arm staring up at him.

"What los aan good ktaas if ni forgivtaas." (what is a good king if not forgiving) She spoke soft staring at him with her hauntingly pinkish eyes. Hoping to break through to him and show him that one mans crime did not have to hurt all. Or atleast. she couldn't care less what happened to the others. As long as this crime did not hurt Rhys. She'd give anything for that.
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

vr sep 22, 2017 9:55 pm

As the guards grabbed the crew members and their captain Larethian watched the sentence be completed. He should discuss this with his advisors. And Dacosta.. he couldn’t let her known there was an attempt to take her life. She would be devastated, angry and he didn’t want that. All he wanted for her was to be safe. As he had always tried to protect her.. Even though she was capable enough to protect herself. He felt the need to do so.

With eyes as black as the deepest part of the ocean Larethian moved himself towards his daughter. With his long legs and large body it was only a matter of seconds before he reached them both. As she started to protect the boy Larethian leaned back for a bit. Trying not to explode again, trying to find the words he wanted to tell so desperately. You are coming with me Robin he spoke harsh with a sharp undertone. daar gruth nis kos frolaaz (This treason cannot be forgiven) Daar muz laan wah kriin hin meyar monah fah rah giif (These men wanted to slaughter your own mother for god sake!) As he spoke the words his anger turned down and he knew he had to calm down before he would even kill these men himself. And then.. everything they had planned would be for nothing. For a second the king looked to the ground but found his way up to his daughters eyes in an instant. Come with me, lig(please).

-

The language the man in front of him spoke was unknown to him. Although he had heard of this ‘dragons tongue’ he had never cared for it and to be more specific: never believed in it. The age of dragons was long gone. No man had seen a dragon for ages, and no man ever will.. Or?

His head felt heavy and anxious. While not showing what grief stood in his eyes of what Robin just said to him he stood up. A bit shaky from the reckoning just now. As he looked into her haunting eyes he smiled a bit.She made him feel like he was alive again. Her free spirit and open mind made him alive, feeling powerful. And he was thankful for that. Very thankful.Go with your father, Robin. It is okay. Rhys smiled as he looked away from her towards the king. I am sorry, If I had known all of this would have happened I would have stopped it before we would even set foot on land He sighed..

Silver and gold, mate

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

wo sep 27, 2017 9:26 pm

Her mind and heart were being torn between her father, her family and everything she always thought she needed in her life. And this stranger. This human with no real abilities or power of his own. A weak human with a short lifespan which would soon be even shorter. But somehow the choice was too hard to deal with. Making her feel choked up till the point where she could barely breath. She wanted it to be so easy but as she stared into Rhys' eyes she knew her choice would never be easy again. She got too close and fell to hard and now, now she had to pay for her stupidity.

"I will." She managed to speak up staring at her father as Rhys spoke, knowing herself he was only speaking the truth but at the same time knowing her father would not accept that statement. "But not alone."

And here it came, her stand, her only way to ensure his life and her own sanity. It was harsh and cruel especially for Rhys but she was a cruel woman. She would keep him with her, keep this need for him up and close even if he'd hate every second of it. Perhaps that was even better. Let him hate it, let him hate her, it would make this pain easier to deal with.

"Rok vis kos zonuft" (he can be useful) She stared up at her father, a small mark of a smirk showing hoping it would be enough to confince him. "Ol grunzah, uv aar."(as a prisoner or a slave). She turned back towards Rhys, looking at him with a pityful look in her eyes hoping her father would not see the glint of pain that acompanied it.

"Besides, there is something about him. He is important.." She shook her head slowly taking her fathers hand, rubbing her thumb softly over his weddingring and staring up at him. "ag daar wo hind wah aax un ragnavir. Nuz wahl giwahdaal do gein. Wah genun pah vorey mu fen ni kos prolg uv verut."(burn those who wish to harm our family. But make an example of one. To show all others we will not be tamed or threatened.)

It hurted even more to speak of Rhys as an example than as an object, but then again, maybe that was her emotionless Akesh side. She wanted him, if it was as an object then so be it. But he would be hurt by her father as an example and nobody should hurt her toys.
Only he was allowed to do so.
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

vr sep 29, 2017 8:04 pm

as Robin agreed to go with him a subtle smile appeared on his face. Good he only said while turning himself away from the privateers boy. but before he could only begin to walk she spoke again and he stopped. What did you say? a surprised undertone was hearable in his voice. As the king turned himself around towards his daughter. He tilted his head a bit and looked at her with a frown. Waiting for her reaction or to stood up for herself and that man.

As he heard her speak he couldn’t believe what she just said. Hi ofaal wah kos anash (you got to be kidding). Larethian crossed his arms and waited for her to continue. Maybe she was right. The boy could be useful as a slave. He could help clean the decks, sweep the floors or maybe torture the prisoners. And as he was thinking about it it sounded more clear in his head than the way Robin just said it. So, after thinking for not too long about it he nodded. flogah (Fine) Larethian stepped forward. Rok fen kos aar, rok fen kroson fah mii fah praan do ok liivoraan laas. Rok fen bonit keil, nahkip grunzah, ahnaar niin waan praagek. Ahrk rok fen lahney voth smahlu. Waan tol los fos hi really laan hi vis lost nii. Ahrk waan rok thaar. Wo mindok fos fen koros. (He will be a servant, he will work for us for rest of his rotten life. He will sweep  the floors, feed hostage, torture them if necessary. And he will live with sheep. If that is what you really want you can have it. And if he obeys. Who knows what will happen.)   He nodded towards the guards. Take the boy with us. Make sure he knows his place. And just as if it was nothing he had given him his death sentence.

-

Hearing the two of them speak in their native tongue made him even more uncomfortable. Serious, what had he gotten himself onto? He should have stayed on the Island.. Near his hammock and his life as a free bird. Rhys sighed and together with that his voice died with him. Not be able to speak he just hoped for the best. Could it get even worse?

Silver and gold, mate

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

vr sep 29, 2017 11:52 pm

Dear god.. what had she done. Her father agreed to her, her father thought her plans were good and he planned further on it. Sealing the life of this poor man in the meantime as if he was just a pig. Nothing more than a wild beast ready to be slaughtered. And she, she had just nailed his coffin shut.

Her purpleish eyes focussed on Rhys once more. Pain flowing in them as she turned back to her father nodding her head once in a thanks and a agreement at the same time.

She let her father walk off untill there was enough space for her to speak against Rhys once more. Perhaps their last conversation as his tongue could easily be removed next time they'd meet. "Rhys you have to listen to me careful." She began soft her eyes burning into his. "You are being taken as a hostage and a suspect of treason to the crown." Her voice was low, almost like the princess she was supposed to be as she reached for his cheek. Letting her hand glide through his hair and a saddened smile crossed her lips. "You'll be treated as a slave.. A servant. You'll work but you'll survive." She sighed and lowered her eyes again, knowing he would hate her for it. But it was all she could've done. "You will not be able to object to your sentence or those of your companions. Your new life will be in shackles. Don't resist, it will hurt you more than it will hurt me."

With those words she turned around again and walked away from him, feeling her heartbeat slow down with every step. Untill it felt like her heart was no longer beating at all. She was a monster, she had always been a monster, but even this was a new low for her.
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

za sep 30, 2017 11:33 pm

Before he could react he was pushed off the deck and onto the city. With an irritated look on his face he started walking. The city was way larger then he could remember. And in the distance he could see the castle reaching out all the way up in the sky. The sun made it look like it was made of pure gold glittering in the sun and he blinked with his gold eyes for a few times.

He never would have thought it would go this way. The only thing he came here for was to deliver the goods they had on the ship and then leave again to sail back to Isla de Juegas. And right now… He did not knew if he would ever return to that island ever again.

As he saw Robin walking slowly he sighed soft and the storm inside his mind immediately awakened. Why would I listen to you when everyone is gambling with my life as if I am worth nothing. For god sake I had nothing to do with all of this! and as she tried to reach for his hair he backend up. He was definitely not in the mood for this. I am not your toy and I will never be your or anyone else’s slave. he hissed at her You just signed my death sentence by locking me up inside a castle. Last thing he wanted was his freedom to be taken he had fought so hard for. And as he saw Robin drift off he sighed. We’ll see how long you can lock me up inside that rotten cage….. We’ll see. He gasped at her as she walked away from him. If she wanted it this way. She could get it.

Silver and gold, mate

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: