welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers
Aantal berichten : 99
IC posts : 59

Character sheet
Residence : The capital of Rhoynar

[M] Curse me with your love - Pagina 4 Empty Re: [M] Curse me with your love

do nov 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Was it jealousy that she looked at him that way? Could be? Probably not. But it was more and more confirmed once she started talking about women. And he had his answer ready: I seem to get along with many women he hissed. As he moved forward a bit once he saw her move up and move towards him. Letting his gold eyes rest on her feminine curves again. He loved women, it didn’t matter what kind of status they had. When their face was pretty and their body was good. Everything was fine to him.  You see, I am a free man. I have no boundaries, no duties to return to. He raises his brow and shrugs, his jaws strongly pressed upon each other. It was a very nonchalant statement. Very nonchalant. Because obviously he was bounded to that woman in front of him right now. And it was already suffocating him.

The feeling of her fingers sliding throught his brown locks gave him shivers. But as the tension grew stronger he could feel her hand closing in and pulling her on his hair. "As my fiancee I have to warn you though. Try something in my room again without my permission and your head will be the only thing to return to your Interceptor." She could not be serious could she? Maybe it was because of her title that everything was so much lower than her. But Rhys would never let himself run over by a girl. She was not even a woman yet. And all her warnings and threats did not matter to him. Once she stepped further he pushed the bottle up and closed his lips around it. Letting the warm brewery rest in his mouth but as he heard Robin talking again he swallowed it down.

To be honest, he did not care about the life of a princess right now. All he would care about was his own and his own plans to escape this rotten city. Robin would definitely help him with that once he had twisted her around his finger. But for now.. she did not need to know about that. So he kept his mouth shut about it instead.

Curious he began a bit dull. As he heard her sigh and smile disappear. Rhys placed the bottle in front of him and watched the liquid ‘dance’ against the glass. Are you such a bad child that your parents don’t want to give you any duties or are you just lazy? he groaned almost laughing about his own words. He and his brother always where close to eachother. Both a free minded and free spirited soul. But still so different. Trystane was always the one with the master plans, and the well executed plans. The strategies and statements. While Rhys was always outgoing, adventurous and well skilled with his swords. But their parents had always treated them as equals. Even though Rhys had stepped back from his title as duke and handed it over to his brother. There where no hard feelings. Never.

Rhys leaned his arm against the wood of the chair again. Playing a bit with the fabric that was wrapped around it. What my plans are? he thought about it. But as he felt the presence of a body next to him again he looked up. Before he even realized she had placed her hand on the back of his neck. She’s suddenly so close, and he wants to back away, but he can’t. His limbs won’t move, and he’s caught right there before her. With her pink eyes that seemed to look straight through his soul. Slowly closing his eyes as she scratched her fingers over the skin on his neck. But opening them again as he took another sip of the whiskey. It seemed so simple to her yet a lot more confronting to him. Where would he even start? This was not ‘his’ home nor it felt like one. What to do he mumbled hollow turning his gaze up towards the ceiling wondering what this all would bring him. A moment of silence went by as he turned his gaze down and pushed himself up from the chair. I think I’ll get myself drunk at first and then sleep for a whole day. a sleek grin placed around his lips. After all, what can I do in a city full of sand and dust? Besides irritating the shit out off you. he smirked

what a wicked game we play

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 129
IC posts : 69

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

do nov 23, 2017 8:17 pm

she got those warrior goddess
gypsy soul magical witch bitch type of vibes

Her vibrant eyes focussed themselves on the man in front of her. She wasn't sure why she felt the things she did for him. It confused and annoyed her at the same time. Wanting to be with him. Mend together and never let go. On the other side she wanted to end him. Free herself from the strings she felt around her throat, being pulled tighter with every passing second.

Narrowing her eyes she stared at him, not reacting to his hissing taunt. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing the jealousy or pain in her eyes. No, she was so much stronger than wanting to show him such things.

He asked her why she wasn't given any duties and a laugh crossed her lips. He had seen the main reason why. So the question seemed too stupid to react to. But she nevertheless sighed and watched him with darkened eyes. "I am not so reliable. Dissapearing for months at a time to spend on a strangers ship." She chuckled softly watching him. "Starting the weirdest relationships with overgrown sailor boys. Rhys." She tasted his name on her lips. Soft as butter but venomous as a snake. Ever since that night a lot had changed. It would have been better in many ways if he had thrown her for the sharks, not that that would've killed her. But it would've stopped this string of unfortunate events to happen.

But he hadn't trusted his gut, he hadn't given her to the sea as he had wished to do. And so they ended here. In her bedroom, both prisoners of fate. A fate that seemed to desperatly want them together, not caring about what it did to the both of them.

Letting a sigh leave her lips she placed herself on her bed, creating a slightly bigger distance between herself and Rhys. She turned herself towards the black cat that stretched herself out royally and purred as soon as Robin let her tender hand glide through the fur. A small smile appeared on her pinkish lips as she curled her fingers under the chin of the feline and rubbed her finghertips over the darkened skin.

It had never been a suprise to her, commoners seeing her as a witch. She had her ways with words and often the small cat followed her wherever she went. Making the whole stereotype even more obvious. Yet she could not claim to be a witch. She had magic, but that was not quite uncommon in their world. Especially not as she was a kings daughter.

Water behaved to her dances. Flowing around her command. It was a simple power, not at all as grand as her mothers way to imprisson the fiercest of animal's minds. Or other displays of power she had seen. But it gave her a sence of confidence. Water was all around them. And in any given circumstance she could use and abuse it to her own will. Making her indistructible on many occassions.

But she could also blame her control over water for her longing to the sea. Wanting to be as free as the oceans itself. She claimed herself a hurricane, moving over land like a destructable force. But the further in land the weaker she got. And in the middle of a godforsaken desert she felt like a single raindrop. Trying desperate to not evaporate under the glaring heat of the sun.

"You can try very hard to irritate me Rhys. But I am used to years and years of annoying people. I got quite a thick skin. You'll find very little to get me with." She retorted his remark staring at him. Living at court had given her a better armor than any steel could do. Her skin was titanium. Her mind an diamond chest. It had only appeared that her heart wasn't as closed off as she had imagined it. He had broken in easily and without a single error. Breaking her body from the inside out without her wish. Creating more and more uncertainty than she had ever imagined.

In that, she hated him. But she also dearly wanted him to break her down more in order to rebuilt her the way he saw fit. Changing her from Robin the princess to a whole new Robin. He had the power to do so. If only he'd find out. And when he did. It would be the death of her..
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

do nov 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Rhys pulled up a brow as he heard her speak about her behaving. Nothing wrong with a free spirited mind hmm.. he threw his gaze towards her again as he leaned back on the tablet. Crossing his arms. Despite, you cannot deny that you did not enjoy our time on the ship. No one had ever hold him down with the things he wanted. But she was something else. She was a princess and had to behave like one. Bounded by rules to stay inside of the castle.

He silently watches as she goes towards the bed again. And looking everywhere but into his eyes all of sudden as she caressed the pelt of the feline. It’s like some silent battle has begun within her and he wonders if it has anything to do with her behaviour or maybe her past. She was not a person that would easily let her guard down. At least it seemed to him that way. But behind that titanium door of her was also a part that saddened him. A very fragile girl that hides behind her rough words. She was like a snake that changed her skin from time to time. A beautiful but deadly viper. And again, it happened that she had to defend herself again.  "You can try very hard to irritate me Rhys. But I am used to years and years of annoying people. I got quite a thick skin. You'll find very little to get me with." these are not the same pink eyes from moments before - these burn and smolder at him now, full of suggestions and...and somehow pleading with him for something unspoken. she wants him, and he is so fully aware of it that his smile fades in response as his eyes glaze, an instinct something he can not control.

Lucky for you then, princess he licked his lips and placed the bottle on the table and made his way towards Robin slowly, but curious and still assured  he placed himself next to her on the bed. Luckily for you that you do not get jealous when I do other ’things’ with the maids. he smirked. Placing his hand on her upper leg he could feel the warmth of her skin run through the fabric into his hand. He bites his lip as he stares at her with hunger, almost equal to her own and he is unsure if he seems desperate but she knows he feels like it. He knows what she wants and he can't deny it has been on his mind as well. With his hand still placed on the upper part of her leg he naturally lifts his hand to cup her delicate chin and pull her the rest of the way to his lips, finding her own and softly pressing his upon them. And moving towards her a bit. He closes his gold eyes. She is the siren and he can't resist the call. she is soft and smooth and feels like liquid in his hands, as if one wrong move might make her drown out of them and melt away. He has a delicate hold though, as if sheltering her and yet promising not to cling too tightly. The choice is always there and she could pull away if she wanted. But he knew she would not do it. He parts his lips and kisses her harder, just a taste for what more he could do if she only encouraged him to. there's an euphoric feeling within him as his body awakens onto her. After a short moment he stops his movements and opens his eyes creating a small yet close distance to her. How’s this then? He softly spoke as he moved back a bit so he could take a look her into her eyes.

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

ma nov 27, 2017 10:13 am

Sitting on the large comfortable bed she couldn’t help but wonder wether her life was always ment to be this way. She lived in riches, showered with gold and jewelry. ‘Loved’ by all. Yet in this palace she felt more alone than on her own out on the raging sea. She hated her life here but could not explain it to her parents. They did not see not understand why she felt the way she did.

The only one who perhaps saw her true feelings was the man in front of her. The sailor that turned her head upside down. Every breath he took, every glance he stole at her made her heart twist up with desire to be with and around him. Swallowing hard she looked down. Her cat curled around her hand, purring as it was given attention making a small smile cross her lips. ”Perhaps that is true yes.” She sighed looking up at his haunting golden eyes once more while her smile crossed her lips again. This time not reaching her eyes. ”But I never denied that did I?”

Pink eyes gazed up at his again, pulling up her eyebrow as he moved closer towards her. Automaticly she held her breath, not sure if she wanted him suddenly that close to her again. But did not stop him from taking a seat next to her. Turning to look at him she studied his face. It was obvious that he had a rough life out on the sea. His skin seemed hardened and his eyes had a certain.. icy coldness that she couldn’t explain. She wanted to warm him up. Wanted him to trust her with his soul. But there was a wall inbetween them, built up so high that they would never be able to break through it.

His words made her freeze in place. A hurt grin on her lips as she stared up at him. ”You think I am not jealous?” She asked soft and let her laugh leave her lips as she shook her head not wanting to go into his words any further. In reality she was seething with anger at the thought that he could so easily take a maid while he did not even want to look at her without the anger and ice in his eyes. How much did she need to do to show him her feelings. Her wishes except for falling on her knees to beg for it. And even begging did not do the trick she had tried that before.

And then.. the unexpected happened. He made the first move. Placing his lips on hers, her eyes shot wide open. Staring at his face from so close she could make out every line, every feature and made a mental map of his face as she deepened the kiss. Curling her hand through his darkened hair she spread her lips meeting his tongue with hers. Twisting and playing around with him, trying to let her feelings shine through hoping he could taste her desire for him on her lips.

When he released her from the grip of hope she had to hold a gasp down staring at him for a few seconds. She hadn’t realised the cat jumping off the bed and neither did his words come through. All she could think of was the seconds that had just passed that had felt like hours ticking by. Opening her mouth to speak up again she couldn’t find the words to explain how much she needed him to continue with his assault on her lips. So instead she moved forward to him, placing herself somewhat over him as she pushed her lips once more on his while moving him backwards to fall into her bed. Wanting to feel the heat that ran through her body for longer. Needing him to share the burning desire that had been overtaking her for the past weeks. Ever since she had met this man there had been nothing but want for this very moment. For the second their bodies would crash together.

In this moment every thought of her being a precious princess. Of her being a beacon of light and hope in her city dissapeared. She was nothing, could be nothing but just a girl. Desperatly in love with this foolish sailor who had trapped himself in the spiderweb of her selfish dreams.
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

do dec 07, 2017 8:15 pm

”You think I am not jealous?” He hears her say, her voice wavering and a laugh leaving her lips. He blinks, stonily at her words, wondering at how women always seemed to act one way but want something else. He can not help but note the insulted tone she used, sending sparks to his own mind once more. Women. Pretty women. “Pretty Pretty women, Fascinating. Sipping coffee, Dancing. Pretty women, Are a wonder.” So she possessed a sense of humor along with her charming looks yet irritating words. it delighted him in a noticeable way, causing his gold eyes to light up as a slightly quirky smile overtook his features.  Life would be so much easier when understanding the maze mind of a woman. Or her heart.
-
Rhys licks his lips from the moment he made some distance between them. His breath slowly growing heavier and deeper. He opens his eyes and sees her again. His golden gaze slowly moving over her face. Trying to read every wrinkle and unevenness in her face. Reaching for her reaction which she obviously could not speak right now. His head was a messy whirl of rationality and lust that he is fighting to get past. He does want her, he knew that all along when he saw her on the ship the first day they met. That moment he did not want her in any rational way or anything that made common sense. He wanted her for one thing, for the same things he had another woman every night; a whore, a maid, a lady. It did not matter to him the other day. But this time, it al felt different. Rhys was no longer this simple privateers guy who could go raiding whenever he wanted. His life had taken a sudden turn into some solid golden chains that where tight up around his neck, and the hold around his neck grew tighter with every mistake he made.

He gasped. his gold eyes ablaze with fire as he lifted up his hand and let it slide over the soft fabric on her shoulder. As she opened her mouth again he tilted his head a bit. Waiting for her to speak up to him. But instead of reaching for words the princess in front of him moved herself forward placing her body over him as she pushed her fiery and soft lips on his again. In an instant he closed his eyes and let it al happen. She moved him back onto the bed and he could feel himself fall backwards. As his back reached for the soft blankets on the bed he breathed out gasping for air.

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

do dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm

He set her on fire. Even without knowing it, perhaps without wanting it he made her entire system glow up with need to be close to him. She absolutely wanted to kill him. Destroy him and bury his memories for that.

Every drop of blood inside her from both her mothers side and fathers side fought with her mind and heart. Reaching through her body, gripping on her muscles as she kept moving herself through the motions.

Her entire life she had been shown that she was above anyone, anything. Beyond human and beyond creature. The brave Laendaerys family showing her power strong enough to bring dragons down while the Akesh blood through her veins brought dangerous needs and wishes for more. She always wanted more. More power, more control, more lust even. More need for this man who controlled her body and soul.

Without his knowing he was taming one of the most dangerous and greedy creatures that was walking this earth.

Pushing her lips harder on his she ripped at his clothes. Pushing her nails through the fabric wanting to feel his skin underneath breaking under her fingers.

Kissing down his down his neck she let her tongue taste the salty sweat on his skin making a shiver run down her spine as she moved her head up to stare at him. Her deep eyes hungry.

"I want you."
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

wo dec 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Without a doubt he was more away from this world then he wanted right now. All he wanted was to crave for, her love. And yet, everything would be so much more difficult after this night. This goes beyond every one night stand, even whore and every maiden. Those girls never tricked his mind. Placed a spell upon him until he could not think anymore.

His head felt heavy and his eyelids weak. Alcohol was finally kicking in as the air was pushed out of his lungs and he gasped for air. His head felt dizzy and a warm and fuzzy feeling overtook his body. Rhys pulled his right hand up and placed it at the nape of her neck twisting his fingers into her dark hair making sure she would be as close to him as possible. As he pulled her forward a bit. His other hand went down towards her back grabbing the soft fabric of her dress and pulled it up.

She's pressing her lips into his again and she tastes like the whiskey she just drank. He wonders if she's always like this, so determined to get what she wants and to enjoy it at the same time. At least he was hoping she would enjoy it. It must be wonderful to live with that kind of intensity, to set your eyes upon a prize and to go out and take it. He could not bother to be the prize tonight. Again he feels her warm hands upon him, the same way his are upon her. They leave trails of longing in their wake, up and down his spine the tingles of desire spread. He longs to feel her nails digging in, would wear the scratch marks like badges of honor the next day if she did. The pressure of her hands upon his clothes finally gets to him and he can think no more.

As she started kissing him down his neck Rhys closes his eyes for a moment. But before he could really enjoy it she moved herself up and as she started moving his golden eyes opened again. It was till then that she was looking a him again and with a slight smirk on his face he let his free hand slide over the side over her face into her Raven hair. She certainly knew how to kiss a man, that was clear.

After a moment Rhys pushed himself slightly forward leaning on his elbow  biting her lip tenderly before turning her face a bit up giving all attention to her neck. He carefully placed his lips on every free spot he saw and grins into her flesh, taking a wicked pleasure in teasing her like that.

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jan 07, 2018 8:54 pm

This night would be the last of her life which would be spend as a free minded woman. By his touches and kisses she knew for sure that she would melt away into a whole new person. Changing once again, this time to fit in completely with his wishes and desires.

Never before had she felt this burning insecurity as he touched her all over. Tracing her skin under his fingertips and leaving burning marks behind as his fingers left those spots.

If she had been more thoughtfull she would've tied him up for herself to use weeks ago. The mere thought of his lips touching another womans body angered her more than it should. Anger which she showed in her fiery kisses tracing his skin with her teeth as her nails dug into his back. Wanting more of him. Needing to erase his memories of all the others. It was only her that was with him now. Only her whispers. Only her embraces.

He should have run as far away as he could long ago. Before she could've drawn him into her web of lust and need. But now he was tied in completely taken over by her. And that was all she had wanted.

Smirking she let her hand run down over his back, turning at his side to slip towards his lower abdomen and then even lower. Letting her fingers stroke over his skin while staring up at him, her lowerlip crushing between her teeth. The silent command obvious enough in her movements.

The entire idea of being a princess. Having to be calm and well spoken dissapeared from her entire system. There was nothing left of her lessons or time spend perfecting her speech. A low almost primal growl left her lips as his lips traced her skin. "Rhys." She managed to speak in a low groanlike voice while a smirk turned on her lips. "I want to hear you moan my name you understand." She grinned biting his neck not too hard but hard enough to leave a bruise licking the sensetive skin under her lips.
Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

di jan 09, 2018 8:52 am

Mornings were hard for him, always had been. Facing a new day full of new things to have to sort out and new demons to face that hadn't been quelled during the shadowy night were intimidating. On a usual morning he would have been woken early in the morning. When the sun wasn't even on it's lowest point yet. He would have looked at the other side of the bed to see who or what was sleeping next to him and wondered what have happened that night and if he would redo it. He would see the clothing spread over the entire room, bottles of empty alcohol in the corner. And he would have had problems with a heavy headache.

But this morning was different; he slept and slept like a rock, sprawled out on his stomach with the sheets leaving his backside bare to the morning light. His hair was a mess, his mind was restless and he slowly opened his eyes to let them adapt to the light of the morning. He was still for a few moments as his mind caught up with his body, flashing memories of the night before pleasantly in and out of focus. He was laying in a goddess her bed which had given him some fiery kisses and had stolen him from his breath many times. This night has been different than the nights before. But still. The chains around his hands where tightened even more.

Rhys opened his gold eyes now fully and watched the clothing and empty bottles spread over a part of the room. Her dress was placed as an empty shell over the floor and as he looked up he let his free hand glide trough his dark hair and he rubbed his eyes and face. That's when he felt a small stinging pain in his neck, he pressed the skin and a slight grin appeared on his face. Great, now he had to cover that up or something. Oh well, he would deal with it anyway. With his head still placed on the pillow he tries to get his thoughts together and get some more sleep. But after a short period of time his head felt as if it was going to burst and he stood up from the bed. Making sure the lady next to him wouldn't awake he threw his shirt and his pants on and threw some water in his face. Grabbing his jacket from the ground he pointed his eyes on her for another moment.

Yesterday he had seen a woman full of passion and desire. Alcohol also played it's part that night. But right now she was laying there as a small and fragile girl. The silk sheets still draped over her naked skin. The corner of his mouth curled up a bit as he looked at her. But without doubting again he decided to leave the room. He needed some air.

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jan 15, 2018 9:52 pm

The whole night had been more of a dream than she had ever expected it to be. Robin was always one to pride herself with some sensebility. Ignoring everyone's pretty dreams and hopes for the future. She knew how her own world would form before her and didn't often twist from the path.

But this man. This beast in human form. This monster with a voice like honey and eyes like molten gold had taken over her body mind and soul. And she had let him, willingly even. Allowing him to touch her on places she had never dreamt of being touched. Let him control her for the night, trowing away her status, pride and even her future perhaps.

It all did not matter anymore. All that mattered had been their bodies clashing together. Moving in harmony as they spend the night in eachothers arms.

Now she was laying on her belly. The light covers gently draped over her back  covering just enough or perhaps not enough at all. Her hair was slightly messy from the tugging and rolling around of the night before. But nothing she wouldn't be able to handle in the morning.

All in all, she couldn't be more content over the entire ordeal.

This however changed when she instinctivly felt the body by her side move away. While still in a half state between awake and asleep she tried to grab towards the moving figure but did not feel enough power to really stretch out and pull him back. So instead she opened her eyes ever so slight only to close them immediatly again as she was greeted by a bright room.

After blinking a few times she focussed once more on the figure that was now walking away from her and left the room after one last glance over her naked body. It was nothing less than a small stab in her heart wondering if he left out of fear or some other motive. But the slight anxiety of him completely leaving rose through her system. Making her more willing to get up.

So she did and pulled a quick morning dress on, not bothering with putting on any undergarments and followed the sailor in silence. Pulling her hair up in a high ponytail as she stepped through the door looking around as to where he might have run off to.

As she spotted the last flash of his back she quickly, but ever as gracefully as she could be in public, after him. Holding her eyes tight on his back and making sure to make as little sound as possible. She was not only obsessed with this man. But she had rather not that he'd immediatly jump in some maids bed right after they had finally spend a night like this. Did he feel nothing about it? Or was she really just as simple of a slut for him. Like any other girl easily taken and forgotten.

If he thought that way than she felt sorry for him. He would find a hell of a hurricane raging inside of her if he would betray her like that.

She was not one to easily give herself over to someone like she had done last night. And she would be the one deciding what he would do with that, and thus with his life after that. Wether he wanted to or not.

So no. She wasn't following him because she wanted to follow her heart. Absolutely not. That would be a disgrace, atleast thats what she told herself. No she was following him to make sure he would understand his position now. And if she had made it all clear enough since last night. Perhaps he needed something more to clear up his mind. She'd be more than happy to show him.

She's like an earthquake in human form
breaking apart everything in her way

Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

za jan 20, 2018 10:43 pm
[M] Curse me with your love - Pagina 4 2vnRYkh

HE FELT IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN
NO, I HEARD IT WAS THE SEA HE FELL IN LOVE WITH

From the moment he had set foot out off Robin her bedroom he had placed a pleasurable smirk around his lips. Partly of what happened last night and partly because he knew what would happend next. He had seen the shadow behind him for some times but slowly he moved himself trough the large hallways of the castle. He decided not to pay attention on ‘her’ now until he would find a “perfect” place for an ambush. What seemed like a maze the moment he set foot in the castle became somewhat comfortable. But sometimes he would still lose his way and walk for what felt like hours. The same thing happened now. He ran into side lanes and looked around at the golden doors. A large question mark readable on his face. Slowly he narrowed his eyes and stopped talking for a moment. Letting his hand slide trough his dark hair as he tried to focus his golden gaze on the hallway. This one was quite different from the rest.

The whole feeling of this hallway was so different then the rest of the castle. Some doors where decorated with dragons fighting humans. Horses, serving dragons. And as he looked at the end of the hallway at the large golden door het could define two large dragon statues. One was holding a sword and the other one was protecting a chest. Rhys decided to step closer. Placing his hand on the gold details of the door he breath in. This. This must be it. The perfect place. A room for kings and queens. The smirk that had disappeared from his face during his walk turned deeper and darker and appeared again. He looked back at the hallway and stepped aside. His body hidden in the shadows of the large dragons. Slowly. Waiting for her arrival.

And just as he was expecting he saw the smaller shadow appear after a few seconds. As he waited for the perfect moment he stepped aside throwing his arms around the smaller body and grabbed the girl by her waist. Did your mother never tell you it is rude to follow people? he hissed teasingly in her ear as he pulled her body closer to his.

SAME STORY, DIFFERENT VERSIONS. AND ALL ARE TRUE. SEE, IT WAS A WOMAN AS CHANGING AND HARSH AND UNTAMABLE AS THE SEA. HIM NEVER STOPPED LOVING HER. BUT THE PAIN IT CAUSED WAS TO MUCH TO LIVE WITH, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM TO DIE

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

ma jan 22, 2018 1:55 pm

In these hallways she found herself home, she knew every little pathway and where which door would lead her. Even if these paths sometimes felt like a prison to her they were also her personal theater. Letting her appear as the showmaster and turning everybody in the personel with her. Making it all dance according to her own design.

Rhys, however long he was already working here, would neverbe able to understand the thousands of ways these paths could lead. Especially not in the darkened old hallways, he'd easily get lost if he wandered off too far. And even now it seemed like he was starting to loose his way. Trying to find out where the endless paths could take him. He did not seem to have a clear vision in mind, making her wonder wether she should be following him or not. Actually making her consider stopping the chase all together.

The plan of stopping was swept aside in an instant as he took another turn. Making his way towards her parents' residential area. If he was caught there, knowing her father, he would end up in some deep deep shit.

So she decided to leave the cat and mouse chase behind, in full sight walking towards the man and wanting to call out to him when he suddenly grabbed her by her waist. Pulling her to him as he spoke, thinking of this encounter as the same little game she had just thought of.

Instead of playing along she grabbed his hand, trying to create some distance between them and stared at the man with narrowed eyes. "Are you into killing yourself Rhys?" She hissed softly looking around quickly. "There are some places you simply do not need to be in this palace." Her pinkish eyes burned into his golden ones and she forgot her words. Damn those devilish golden looks of his. Pulling him to her she quickly pressed her lips on his. "What were your plans even here, got any idea where you are?" She asked softly against his lips trying to ignore the burning sensation she felt from his hand around her waist.

Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

di jan 30, 2018 8:13 pm

In his mind the plan he had for the girl was clear. He had walked every step he should take and every move he should make. He would hide, there in the shadows. Golden eyes lurking in the shadows. And once the feminine body would be close enough he would strike. As if she was a prey. It all sounded so good in his mind. And he could not help it but to smirk a little. His mind has always been full off plans. Some small; deciding what kind of drink he wanted. Other big. But those bigs ones he mostly kept hidden. Little did he know what the lady was not ‘happy’ with all of this.

"Are you into killing yourself Rhys?" she hissed at him while creating some distance between their two bodies. Her gaze trailed around the hallway and he gently places his hand around her cheek. A little short tempered this morning huh? he pointed out as he tilted his head a bit to the side and released the pressure  around her body again. She continued her words as she pointed out that there where some placed you do not need to be in. Little did he care about the fact that she pointed that out. And for a moment she seemed to care about it, but it did not take long until she moved herself closer to him again. And before he knew it his lips where pressed against hers again. In a reflex he closed his arms around her body again answering her kiss with all that he had. His plan has made some progress. Not the way he wanted to but still. He had her. He wanted her. And not only the way he wanted her when they first met. Rhys slowly pushed her body back til he had placed her with her back against the wall. He let one hand rest on the golden painted wood next to robin her head to support himself. His other hand still placed around the silk fabric of her dress. Feeling every movement of her body on the tips of his fingers. His hand that was carefully placed on her dress moved it’s way up and he let his fingers touch the delicate skin on her neck.

He felt how she releases the pressure on his lips. Even it was just for a short moment. "There are some places you simply do not need to be in this palace."  letting out a shaky breath. He opened his eyes and let his hand glide down towards her chest and rest it rest there. "What were your plans even here, got any idea where you are?”  He pulled slightly back, biting her lip tenderly before turning his attention to her neck. Taking a pause with every word he spoke to her. One word love: curiosity.  His eyes turned deep and dangerous as he tasted the soft skin of her lips again.

But curiosity really did trigger his mind. More than he ever wanted it to trigger him. Most of the times it was his curiosity that got him into much more trouble than he asked for. And right now. Trouble also seemed to fall upon them. As he continued the passionate kiss between them he heard some footsteps into the hallway. His lips slowly stopped their movement and his golden haze moved up scanning the hallway. But as the sounds got louder the only thing he could do was to grab the girl by her arm and drag her into the room of the golden dragon. Closing the door just before anyone would notice them. As his eyes got used to the darker environment he released the pressure on robin and finally let go of her.

He looked around, curious and curiouser as he stepped away from the dark haired lady. With his liquid eyes he scanned the entire room. Gold, was something the owner of this room preferred. Everywhere his eyes looked there was gold. Shiny hard gold. A room for kings and queens he noticed. He walked on, his eyes piercing on the small cabinet and on top of it some liquids. A smirk placed on his lips.

Who would have thought that. A visit to the royal bedrooms of the king and queen of Valyria was something he did not planned. But it worked out a lot better for him than he thought. He wondered. What it would be to sleep here. Sleep onto the silk fabric of the bed. Out of all the people in the world that a simple privateers boy could promote himself to be a king. King Rhys, ruler of Archeon and the desert sea of Valyria, Ruler of Fallen skies, wine and women. A smirk placed on his lips. Maybe, he was even able to take over Rhoynar and also rule there. That would make him and his fiance ultimate rulers over desert and sea. If only. There was that smirk again. If anyone knew how he thought about these things he would hang. For he had to wipe out some of the Akesh and Laendaerys line first. And that, obvious as it was: Seemed impossible. They have lived for decades if not more. And there was also that small problem that was called 'dragons'. No no, dragons was something he could not deal with. He doubted that even the kraken or a leviathan would stand a change against those fire breathing beasts. He wondered. But maybe it was just the small hangover or the fact that he was still chained that started kicking in. Who knows. Right now they had some issues to deal with. Or at least Robin had some issues to deal with. Rhys on the other hand did not seem to bother himself with the fact that the two of them where standing next to the bed of her mother and fathers bedroom. At first he didn't even seem to recognize the room at all. But once he had seen the large golden statues that filled the hallway with an even more royal feeling it became clear to him that this was no ordinary room.

He leaned back and let his gaze slide down the glass where the liquids had been placed in. His hand touched the crystal glass and before he knew his hand was placed around the neck of the bottle, lifting it up and turning himself around towards Robin. Would you like to have a drink my queen? he gasped. If he knew enough about her she would probably freak out. What if her parents came into the room? At least they would have had a nice drink before any limbs would be chopped off.

SAME STORY, DIFFERENT VERSIONS. AND ALL ARE TRUE. SEE, IT WAS A WOMAN AS CHANGING AND HARSH AND UNTAMABLE AS THE SEA. HIM NEVER STOPPED LOVING HER. BUT THE PAIN IT CAUSED WAS TO MUCH TO LIVE WITH, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM TO DIE

Robin Akesh
Robin Akesh
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jan 31, 2018 2:43 pm

Her darkened eyes stared up at the golden look of Rhys. She was torn between furious and curious as to why he would be here of all places. And his lack of answers made it even more difficult for her to take him serious. He did not understand where he was. Or what would happen if they were caught here. Especially what would happen to him.

The hand on her cheek made her shiver as she placed hers on his. In first intent to pull his hand away from her cheek but eventually just let her fingers rest on his. Only giving him a darkened angry gaze as he kissed her in return to her movements. It was absolute hate which she felt for the fact that he could so easily take her over. Make her forget what she was feeling or wanted to do. He was playing her like a ragdoll and she just let him do whatever he wished with her. It was not the way she was born or raised. For gods sake, she was a princess of Valyria. She was destined for greatness and power, never in her design was it ment for her to become the toy of a sailor boy who was hoping for a bit too much than he should actually get.

Yet here they were, once again falling for his words and tricks. Once again letting herself be taken over by the man and lowered her hed slowly as he touched her skin, making a shiver run down her spine. His touches were like fire, burning every inch they were placed on. Making her choke up with desire.

He was able to pull her away into a darkened pit. Making her forget where they were, what was dangerous and only making her focuss on what she wanted right in the second. Which was him, it was always him.

The sudden movement of being pulled into the now opened door to her parents bedroom made her shock up from the dreamlike state she had been in for a mere seconds. Grabbing onto his arm as the door fell shut behind him gasping as horror struck her face.

They were not ment to be here. They were not supposed to come down into this hallway, let alone this room. Being caught in here would result in him being torn apart limb from limb and her being locked up for the rest of her life probably. This was her parents private space, the only place they could be themselves. And the last time Robin had been in here had been many many years ago.

"Mommy I'm scared of the thunder.." The small dark haired girl stumbled through the large door. Her eyes focussed on the ground as she shuffled inside. She knew her parents had probably been deep asleep by now and she was only waking them up. Fully expecting anger from both her father and mother as they wanted their rest. But the storm raging on outside had made her feel sick with fear. Her sister had been asleep aswel and not wanting to wake her up she had decided that going to her parents would've been the best thing to do. Now standing here she felt dread in her entire system. Rethinking her decision of stepping into the room.

The bed shifted and she dared to only glance up at her fathers massive body stepping towards her. Only a shadow in the darkened room but she recodnized him before he kneeled down by her. Shuffling back a bit she expected everything but the kind hug in which he pulled her. Picking the tiny girl up from the ground and kissing her hair softly. Whispering that he would make the thunder go away he took heer to the giant bed of her parents. Slowly the man laid her down next to her mother who pet her hair soft sleepily speaking that a princess would never have to fear thunder as it would bow for her. Her father joined the bed again, pulling his large arms around both her and her mother. Hugging them tight and thunder seemed to be far away from her mind. A bright smile crossing her lips as she cuddled up against both her parents falling asleep as quickly as her father said to relax. Knowing that inbetween them she would have the best dreams.

Rhys's voice made her look up, slightly confused as it took a few seconds to recodnize what he had actually said looking at the bottle in his hand and sighed. "You want to die that badly.. sure." She stepped to him. Giving a small glance towards the bed. Wondering if that night all those years ago had happened or wether she had only been dreaming of it. When she had woken up the morning after she had found herself in her own bed again. The sun beeming down on her face, the Thunderstorm had faded away leaving the gardens blooming with the most gorgeous creatures and plants. It had been such a gorgeous day afterwards. Thats when she had learned that after every dark and scary thing something gorgeous came. And truly she had never been afraid of the thunder anymore. But sh had also never visited this chamber anymore.

A slightly saddened smile crossed her lips trying to shake the memory of her 'dream' away as she walked towards Rhys, taking the glass in her hand and swirling the liquid around inside it. "So what is your masterplan of coming here? Wanted to find a nice place to die or are you truly expecting that neither my father nor mother will find out about us coming here?" She looked at him curious taking a seat on the rather large couch that was placed there facing a window even bigger than the one in her room. Staring out over the entire valyrian desert and Archeon blooming below them. From this room all the light touched could be seen. All they owned. All that was never to be hers.

Rhys de Poitiers
Rhys de Poitiers

Character sheet

wo jan 31, 2018 8:14 pm

It was clear for anyone who had lived their lives in the castle of Archeon that there where rules  outside of the castle which had to be pursued. But not only outside the castle walls there where a certain amount of rules. Also ‘inside’ the castle walls there where plenty of things that where considered: ‘not done.’ And this was absolutely one of them. The king and queens private quarters where their only safe place where they could retire. And visiting them without an invitation was considered more than ’not done.’  If Rhys had to answer for his actions towards the king and queen it would be too late to find any excuses. It would be too late to pull back and make up excuses which they will simply not believe.

He was standing on thin ice after what happened at the docks a few weeks earlier. And he still had not gained any respect from the king and queen since then. He had worked for them, had shown his ‘loyalty’ even if he did not possess any at all. But still it was not good enough for the king and queen of Valyria, of Fallen skies. It was never enough for royalty. Something he had backend up from a long time ago. Until he gave his ‘place’ as a duke away to his brother. So the last thing that he needed was his plan to collapse and to be back from where he started. Or even worse, hang. Hang for his behaviour. Maybe it was his own stubbornness that could cost him his head. The only thing that the king forgot was, that he has always been free. Free with his mind and with his actions. And so was Robin. The girl wasn’t someone to be locked up behind large castle walls. For he had seen her wild spirit a long time ago. It was the moment he had seen her in her black cloak on the ship he was sailing on it was clear to him that she was something different.

From the moment the two of them had set foot inside this room he had seen the confused look in her eyes, the saddened smile and the subtile daydream she clearly seemed to have. He only watched her, in silence. As he let is body lean against the table. A only for a short time he felt a certain feeling of ‘guilt’ run through his veins. It was like a sadness had creeped upon the girl. He decided to let her for the little seconds it was.

Because she was already making her way towards him again. She took the glass from his hand and when their skins touched he felt lightning struck through his body. A he was nailed to the ground he followed her with his gaze. Hearing her words his face turned suddenly grim and serious. Maybe she was right. Maybe he was not suited to be in this place after all. But after all. He was here. He stayed here and now he was engaged to her. But maybe her had to accept that ‘his’ rules did not apply in this world. A totally different environment than he had lived in his entire life. They will not find out he coughed. Almost believing his own words. He locked away from her and followed her gaze towards the Valyrian landscape. Every inch of it was even more beautiful than the one before. And as his gaze finished he saw the long dark locks of the lady appear in his sunset eyes. A slight corner of his lips curled up. You were not made to be tamed behind stone walls, Robin suddenly his voice sounded way more serious and he escapes from everything of a moment to take another sip from the wine.

He pushed his body up and let the wine for what it was. He preferred ale or whiskey anyway. Moving his way towards the couch where robin had placed herself on. He stopped when he was in front of her and looked down. He sagged through his knees and pierced his eyes into her pink ones desperately trying not to get swallowed by them again he picked up her free hand and placed both his hands around her playing somewhat nervous with her fingers. But as his eyes trailed into hers again he could not help it but to escape a >Smile<. His eyes light up with sparks. You are an earthquake, an untamable force of nature. His voice warm. Don’t let the tamed ones tell you how to live. he whispers as his fingers got entangled with hers he lifted her hand up and presses a soft kiss on the top of her hand and looked up at her again. I wanted to have a place where we could be alone. he sighs. But, as I walked these hallways I came to realise that there is no place in this castle. No corner, no room where we truly can be alone. Even if it would be for a short moment. It's enough, it can be enough. a soft sigh escaped from his lips. Reaching for her reaction. I know, you would rather not be here, and I know these rooms might give you some trouble on your mind. For a moment he did not even know where this conversation was going to. He was a man with a plan, but women where some ’things' he never made any plans for. Usually they came to him, or he to them to have a good night and then left. But this time, it was different. He had  a duty to follow. And that duty was to give her everything he has. And hopefully the same way around.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: