welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Deel
Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas
Profiel bekijken

Re: Who I am

op zo mei 20, 2018 11:26 pm

I'M A COLD WHISPER
only you can figure out

Hunting a moving target was so messy. Another thing he hadn’t known. It had ruined his perfectly fine shirt. So he didn’t even bother trying to keep it clean when he lifted up the deer with ease. “Showoff,” Lexa said with a smile after rolling her eyes. He almost stuck out his tongue at her, like a child, but he could keep his reaction to just an amused huff. ”I have no idea what you’re talking about”, He replied with the most innocent tone in his voice. “Looks like you’ll have to take this off when we get home,” She then said, after inspecting his shirt for a second. ”Probably. You got a spare one that will fit me somewhere?” He asked, while he followed her back home.

The Watch wasn’t even that far away. Well, wasn’t that convenient. She took him to some kind of pole, instructing him to put it upside down. He put the deer down and quickly figured the ropes could be pulled down. He tied them around the back legs and hoisted it up. The carcass was slowly swinging back and forth. ”There we go”, He sighed, some kind of satisfaction in his voice. It had been a bit of a struggle, but at least she could eat something today.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:16 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt

Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch
Profiel bekijken

op zo mei 20, 2018 11:42 pm
We're standing face-to-face
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
He asked if she had a spare shirt somewhere and she put her finger on her lip, thinking it through. “I might, but I might not find it until tomorrow,” she told him, shaking her head as if she was truly thinking about it. She probably had one somewhere if she took a quick look in the general hall, where they had their meetings. But, she already knew she’d be in no rush to see him put his shirt back on. All good.

Mort seemed to figure out how it worked quite quickly and she looked at him with a slight smile on her face. “This won’t be pretty, so feel free to head inside,” she told him. Skinning a deer was never pretty, but she needed to. And once she had some food in her system, she should probably see if he needed some of that too… Again, her fingers went to the spot on her wrist.

NOTES, none
TAGS, precious vampire ~

Our tainted history
Is playing on repeat
But we could change it
if we stand up strong
and take the lead

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op zo mei 20, 2018 11:55 pm

I'M A COLD WHISPER
only you can figure out

Surprisingly, he did feel a bit tired when they got back to her house. He was still a young vampire. They needed more blood because their system was burning through it so fast. His body sure felt weaker. He could still take on a human though, but it was a reminder that he should fix himself some blood soon. Not before she had had breakfast though. If it was necessary, he could wait another day. It would be a bit risky, but wasn’t that always the case? The longer he was around her though, the more he trusted himself though. As if it got easier to not associate her face with food.

After he was done, he stepped out of the way and pulled his shirt over his head. It really was ruined. He folded it up and tossed it right next to the door. “This won’t be pretty, so feel free to head inside,” She said in the meantime. He observed her for a second. ”When are you going to accept that I much rather stay with you than do anything else that doesn’t involve you?” He asked with a soft chuckle. ”I might want to hold my breath for a bit though, or at least stay out of the wind”, He continued. Just to be sure. He followed her movement and immediately felt how dry his throat was. If he could just not think about that for a bit, that would be great.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 12:15 am
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
He had already taken his shirt off. The woman bit her lip and looked away, because that man was too precious and if she kept looking, she would be skinning him instead of the deer. In a very, very different way. She took a deep breath in and smiled when she heard his words. “You truly are too good for this world, you know that?” she asked him softly, looking back in an effort of keeping her eyes fixed on his for a while, instead of slowly… moving… down… Failed. She shook her head and looked back at the deer. It was as if his body had become more attractive since last night. Great. Exactly what she needed.

She took the dagger of her leg and started the cuts around the bends of each leg. She was careful, but it was still clearly visible that she had done this plenty of times befoe. She cut the hide along the interiors of the legs and started working the skin away by pulling it and seperating it from the muscle with the edge of her dagger. She wasn’t quite planning to eat all of it alone, obviously, so she left a lot of meat on, while taking out the more meaty parts like its hind legs. When done, she got rid of the rope and whistled for Saggy to come get his reward. She looked back at Mort and raised a brow, hoping his ‘staying out of the wind’ had helped.

NOTES, none
TAGS, precious vampire ~

Our tainted history
Is playing on repeat
But we could change it
if we stand up strong
and take the lead

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 12:44 am

I'M A COLD WHISPER
only you can figure out

Even some parts of his skin were covered in blood. It was kind of ironic. He had tried to avoid this for four years, and now he was so casually walking around. He didn’t feel any different. Didn’t feel the need to scrub it off as quickly as possible, or to rip open her throat. All was good. But he shouldn’t push it too far. It would be best if he didn’t stand too close while she was skinning the deer, as it might trigger him into it. “You truly are too good for this world, you know that?” She replied to his words. He looked up at her, a smile around his lips. ”If I had the energy to debate this, I would”, He said with a little sigh. For now, she could get away with it.

While she was busy, he observed from a distance. He was sitting down in the grass, a bit away from where she was standing. It took her a while, and in the meantime he focused on making sure he didn’t lose control. It went pretty well, or so he thought. When she was done, the rest of the deer was put on the ground. With a whistle, she called Saggitarius. His breakfast was ready. The vampire got up when she looked at him. ”Poor humans, you have to put in so much time for a simple breakfast”, He said, slightly mocking her with an amused tone.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 1:02 am
with our own human race
The mountain lion grabbed his prey and seemed to vanish almost instantly, finding a place where Mort would not come close to his food. In a situation like this, even Lexa knew she had to stay away. She was allowed to touch the meat, do whatever she wanted with it. But as soon as it came to it, he was the only one allowed near it. She was not about to try and change the instincts of a predator. Which was why she knew that Mort would have to feed soon. But, if they did that before she got some food in her system, she’d probably pass out and that would not help anyone. “And now I have to cook it too,” she sighed. “I’ll meet you in the living room.

He had found his place on the couch already when she got back. She sat down next to him, looking at her plate. It wasn’t that much, but she had never been a big eater. Something about sharing everything with the people. “Isn’t it strange? Not eating?” she asked, as she took a bite. She knew he… ate. In a way. But it was still very, very different. And they wouldn’t be eating together, which was a bit sad. It felt weird to eat in front of him and know he could probably use something too.

NOTES, none
TAGS, precious vampire ~

Our tainted history
Is playing on repeat
But we could change it
if we stand up strong
and take the lead

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 1:22 am

I'M A COLD WHISPER
only you can figure out

In a flash, Saggitarius grabbed what was left of the deer and dragged it with him to somewhere else. Mort tried to avoid locking his gaze with the other, knew all too well how it would feel for the beast. A challenge. He had felt the same rush when the big cat had come in to grab the deer by its legs. As if he had to defend his prey. Last thing he wanted now, was to fight a mountain lion. Besides, he felt some sort of appreciation for the animal. He kept Lexa safe, and wasn’t that the most important thing?

When they got inside, he was told to meet in the living room. The vampire decided to hijack her bathroom first. He wouldn’t want to ruin her couch with bloodstains. Hard to get rid off. While he was scrubbing it off, he watched the blood mixed with water go down the drain. The scent didn’t bother him too much anymore. It was still animal blood. He had once asked Edmund if they could feed off of it. Just to avoid to use people. But the elder had quickly explained that it was not possible. It tasted bad to begin with, and it didn’t hold nearly the same amount of energy as human blood did. He would have to take too much, and eventually would get sick even before he would feel satisfied.

After he was done, the vampire walked back into the living room. He was clean now, but he still had no shirt. So he sat down on the couch, waiting for her to come back. It took a while, but eventually she entered the living room and settled down next to him. “Isn’t it strange? Not eating?” She asked him after taking a bite. Mort thought about it for a second. ”It is. But I got used to it after a while. Sometimes I miss it though, tasting things”, He answered. ”I think that will eventually go away too. I’m still young. I know my sire couldn’t really stand the smell of cooked food anymore when he got older”, He shared. He didn’t mind that much though. Not yet, but who knew.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 1:34 am
with our own human race
She had settled next to him and eventually just threw her legs over his lap, turning his way and taking a small bite every now and then, as she listened to his explanation. He told her he missed tasting things, but that he would get used to it over time. She nodded, looking at her food. She had to kill to eat too, but it felt different to kill an animal, rather than a person. In a way that was bad, but it simply was the way people were raised. A human life was valued over that of an animal. If they were fond of animals, however, or appreciated them for another reason, they would live a life like she did. Wasting as little as possible. If it had not been for her, the mountain lion would have caught that deer anyhow. The only difference was that she would not have been able to eat off of it as well.

Is there a difference?” she decided to ask, looking up at Mort again. “I assume blood tastes the same wherever it is in the body, but are there like… prefered spots?” She raised her brows as she took another bite of her food, curious as to what the answer was. Was the wrist simply the best? Or was it the neck? Or perhaps something else? She was curious, as everything that was a part of his life, was of interest to her.

NOTES, none
TAGS, precious vampire ~

Our tainted history
Is playing on repeat
But we could change it
if we stand up strong
and take the lead

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 1:58 am

I'M A COLD WHISPER
only you can figure out

Once inside, he could really feel how much the hunt had affected him. He was tired, out of energy. A bit hazy in his head too. Not as bad as the first day they had met, but he sure was more mellow than before they had left. The sudden burst of activity had made him go through his energy much faster than he had thought. Normally he didn’t use his vampire abilities as much. And he now was reminded why. If too careless, it could quickly be too much. He had ran all the way here from Rhoynar. When going back, he would take it a bit slower, he decided.

When she put her legs over his lap, he gently placed his hands on her thighs. The warmth was helping. A bit. It also fuelled his thirst, but it was still quite alright. “Is there a difference?” She suddenly asked. “I assume blood tastes the same wherever it is in the body, but are there like… preferred spots?” She continued. What a great subject to talk about now. When he was already fighting the thirst, why not talk about blood? But he saw it as a test. He had to learn how to control himself better, he had promised her.

So he thought about it, for as far as his brain would still come up with a clear answer. ”The closer I bite to the heart, the easier it is to find a good spot. The pulse is stronger, which makes it flow better too. I wouldn’t say it tastes better, but I think it’s more pleasant for.. Both parties involved”, He explained. There was less sucking involved if the blood simply poured out, which was pretty logical to him.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 2:12 am
with our own human race
The fact that he was already thirsty enough to make this a stupid subject, had not really come through to her. She listened to his explanation and nodded. “That makes sense,” she spoke softly, as she took another bite of her food. She looked up at Mort. Now that he was cleaned up again, he looked nothing like the monster he could be. The hunt today had showed again what he was capable of and in a few moments she would have to deal with him being what he was again, allowing him to literally take the energy out of her body. But, his presence was more than worth it.

She leaned away, putting the plate on the table, before she sat back in position again. She put her thumb on her wrist again, focusing her eyes on the vampire. “So,” she said, carefully. She had promised him something and she was going to keep that promise. She was just not sure how it worked. Was he going to take her wrist again? Would something else be better? Was she going to feel better than last time, now that she had actually eaten something before?

NOTES, none
TAGS, Dearest vampire ~

Our tainted history
Is playing on repeat
But we could change it
if we stand up strong
and take the lead

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 2:21 am

I'M A COLD WHISPER
only you can figure out

It had taken him a lot of practise before he had been able to find a vain properly and feed without making a mess. The hunt today had reminded him of his first few years. He had messed up the deer pretty bad by being too violent. It had bled out so quickly, because he had ripped his artery right into pieces when it had resisted. The same had happened to a couple of blood dolls. One of the darkest memories he had. It had been horrible. He had felt horrible as well afterwards. A shiver went down his spine as he tried to push the memory away.

Meanwhile she was done with her food. She looked much better now. She was almost radiating energy. Her hands went back to her wrist. “So,” Her voice sounded carefully. Mort let out a sigh. He moved his hands to hers, grabbing them gently. ”If you are not ready, we can wait some more. I’m fine”, He said, though he was not really sure about that. ”What happened yesterday, won’t happen again”, He promised her. If she wanted to push it back a couple of hours, he would not complain.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 2:30 am
with our own human race
Her hands were grabbed and she looked up at the vampire, smiling a bit as he spoke. He told her that he was fine, but she shook her head. “It’s fine,” she told him. She was quiet for a few seconds, thinking through the words that would help him. Last time it had been to help the people around them, rather than himself. Now the reason she was about to do this, was again not just about helping him. It was also because she was selfish enough to keep him here, to want to spend as much time as she had with him. And that was only possible if she offered him the one thing she had to offer.

I’m not afraid,” she spoke. “I want to help.” Her voice sounded a bit more serious now, as a frown appeared on her face. She wanted to be of some kind of use to him. He made her feel so good, after all. Why would she not return the favor? “So, I am all yours.” She smiled this time, showing that her words were true. She had no reason not to believe in his self control, after all. He had proven himself twice.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Dearest vampire ~

Our tainted history
Is playing on repeat
But we could change it
if we stand up strong
and take the lead

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 2:43 am

I'M A COLD WHISPER
only you can figure out

Probably due to the time he had been spending with her, it was even harder now to just give in to his thirst and bite her. It felt wrong to take it. Even though he had helped to feed her, something was holding him back. He didn’t know what it was exactly. It could help fix the issue if he knew, but he had no idea where to start looking for the answer. He probably just didn’t want to cause her any harm. Even if he could bite her in the most controlled and clean way, she would still feel it. Mort looked at her with doubt in his blue eyes. She didn’t seem too excited about what he was going to do, which was normal, but it didn’t really help with his dilemma.

Until she spoke up again. She wanted to help. Help him, this time. Not the people of Rhoynar, not even her own people. It was selfless sacrifice for him. ”I’m not the only one too good for this world”, He murmured, suddenly overwhelmed by emotions. He let go of her hands and gestured for her to come sit on his lap entirely. ”I think it will be faster if I bite your neck”, He suggested slowly. ”If you prefer your wrist, that’s fine too though”, He then assured her. He didn’t want to pressure her into doing things she didn’t want to do.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 2:53 am
with our own human race
Carefully, she sat down on his lap, her eyes fixed on the vampire. He didn’t sound that confident, sounded like he did not want to do any of this. She put her hands on his cheeks, bend towards him and pressed a gentle kiss on his lips. Eventually she sighed, sitting straight again. “I told you,” she spoke, brushing the hair out of the right side of her neck. She leaned her head to the left slightly, brushing whatever hair she could to that side, so the right side would be completely exposed to the vampire. “All yours.

Sitting there, waiting for Mort to respond, she could not help but feel her heartbeat pacing up. It was still a… scary thing. The thought of him biting her and actually taking her blood was something that would take a while for her to actually get used to. Luckily, trust was not the issue and she was fully sure of the fact that he would stop as soon as he was ready to. It was just actually getting there. She closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. All his.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Dearest vampire ~

Our tainted history
Is playing on repeat
But we could change it
if we stand up strong
and take the lead

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma mei 21, 2018 3:04 am

I'M A COLD WHISPER
only you can figure out

When he gestured to come closer, she carefully positioned herself on his lap. Green met blue when she fixed him with her gaze. She put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him gently. Mort hummed softly, surprised but of course not mad about the sudden affection. She proceeded to clear her neck, so he would have better access. Her heartbeat was rising, probably because she was stressed. It made the vain in her neck even more visible, pulsating against her pale skin. So thirsty. The vampire leaned in a bit closer, pressing his lips against it to feel the pulse on his lips.

”Hold as still as possible”, He whispered softly, closing his eyes when his fangs pierced through, to the source of bright red blood. The venom that was released with the bite, would hopefully take the edge off of her. It tasted different this time. Probably because she had no alcohol in her system from last night. He took a little more than last time, but made sure not to exceed her limits. It was enough for him and hopefully not too much for her. When he was done, he lapped his tongue over the tiny wounds. He leaned back, blue eyes more vivid and alert again. He observed her for a second, supporting her so she wouldn’t fall over when she would get dizzy. ”How are you feeling?” He asked, concern obviously lacing his soft voice.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: