welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

Love is pain - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Love is pain

ma mei 21, 2018 10:15 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Allison’s eyes were filled with too many emotions at this moment. Her voice sounded the same, underneath the stern voice she tried to put up. She had always taken the lead, had always needed to make decisions with her head, not with her heart. Today she needed to turn that around. Because every part of her head screamed at her to walk away, to let this be. Told her that a vampire was not worth it. That she was better off without. Yet, she stood here. And she was about to head into the house and risk her life, just for him. “Then find a way to make him understand,” she told the vampire. A bit softer, this time. “I’ve seen him at his worst, where he had basically given up, ready to die,” she softly explained. “He got out of it. He will again.” She was sure of it.

The vampire did not seem to agree. “So what do I do? Leave him inside?” she spoke, shaking her head. “I expect to find a broken monster. Someone I can’t trust,” she explained calmly. “But I also know that this might be the worst moment of his life. I’m not going to walk away,” she told him. Kaz had been a broken man way before she had met him and he would always be. She did not want him alone in the abyss he was facing right now.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the brother.
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

ma mei 21, 2018 10:28 pm

HEAVEN
let us down

Of course he took his duty as a sire seriously. But if the fledgling was disobedient there was only so much he could do. If he didn’t want his help, then he couldn’t force him into it. He could keep him alive in the meantime though, and hopefully safe, until he was ready to listen. Mort softly bit his tongue when she spoke. ”I will try”, He said afterwards. A promise he would try to keep even if it meant breaking his own values. Kaz would need food, and during his first sessions he would kill about 90% of his victims. Deaths that would be on him. But he had cursed him to this life and now he would bear the consequences.

It was a suicide mission to go in there for her right now. Kaz would still be thirsty. Not too bad, but he would feel the lust for blood. Especially in a young vampire like him, it would take a lot of time before he would be able to control it. If she wasn’t careful, he would rip her apart trying to get to the blood that would pull at him like a magnet. He had no idea where to bite, or when to stop, so it was such a big risk. But she seemed determined. If he thought his brother was stubborn, he now knew it could be worse. ”You can’t trust him, no. Don’t provoke him. Don’t make him angry. And whatever you do, don’t touch him. Your temperature is higher than his, the touch will drive him mad”, He summed up. He thought about his own words for a second, then nodded. ”I can’t promise it will be enough to keep you safe”, He then added, softly. He sighed. ”I will make sure he gets fed in time. I will be back soon. Try not to get killed in the meantime”, He concluded, after which he complied and stepped aside so she could go in.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:14 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

ma mei 21, 2018 10:36 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
She couldn’t trust him. That was something she had to keep in mind. Mort told her how to handle it, how she was in no way allowed to touch him. Luckily, that was nothing new. It had always been a thing where she had to be careful with touching Kaz, even if it was just holding his hand. He had always been a difficult man, but today would be a whole new level of difficult. She knew that Mort probably did not agree with her decision. That he found her a foolish human. And perhaps it was exactly what she was. But, determination was her middle name and she was not letting this go.

Mort told her he was going to make sure that Kaz would be fed in time. That she should make sure to not get killed in the meantime. A soft nod from her side, after which she walked to the door and put her hand on it, ready to push it open. “And if I do,” she spoke. “At least you won’t have to feed him.” She looked back with a slight smile, before she sighed. Not funny. She could feel her heartbeat rise as she pushed the door open. Time to risk everything.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the brother.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: