welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

On my knees - Pagina 25 Empty Re: On my knees

zo jul 15, 2018 12:59 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO
when you’re still holding on

The story behind her getting drunk, surely was one he wanted to hear. Luckily she didn’t need any encouragement to share it with him. Which was possibly the best thing about their relationship. They could talk about anything, even if it was bad stuff, and they would never judge each other. It didn’t matter how horrible it was. Her whole story about the conclave, how she had killed people from a very young age.. It had never changed the feelings he had for her. Rather, it had proved that it didn’t really have an influence to the love he felt for her. Yes, she had done questionable things. Though he had never believed she would have executed them if she had had another choice. They switched between talking about very random facts and more serious ones so easily and it still felt so natural. ”He sounds like a pretty important person, if he managed to get you talking even if you think he’s a bit of an ass”, Mort joked. Not exactly the type he would hang out with, but who was he to judge her choice of friends?

The memory of that night, was still pretty fresh. It was actually hard to believe it had happened such a short time ago. Considering everything tough, he was glad it had taken that turn. ”I was pretty helpless back then”, He recalled. A soft chuckle was audible. ”I still am, let’s be honest. I wouldn’t be much without you”, He admitted. It was the truth. How much his sire had tried to prepare him for the outside world, she had been the one to truly guide him through it. He noticed how her heartbeat was slowing down from time to time. ”You’re tired, aren’t you?” He commented on it. There was not much she could hide from him, thanks to his vampiric senses. If she wanted to get some rest, he would gladly take her upstairs. She deserved it, and needed it, after all.

Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

zo jul 15, 2018 1:09 am
We pretend to see
truth in all these lies
When Mort said that Romeo sounded like a pretty important person, she nodded slowly. “It’s strange,” she admitted, thinking about it for a second. “We both know which lines not to cross,” she went on. Romeo didn’t have much respect, yet he knew exactly where to take it. He called her Raccoon, yet had never given her the impression that she needed to prove her capabilities as a Commander. Just like how she tried not to question whatever questionable behavior he had. They just… talked. Had some fun. And somehow, it worked. And who would she be to complain? Especially before meeting Mort, she could use a friend. And possibly even more so now. “I think you’d hate him, honestly.” Because he was an ass. Truly. Mort was possibly his complete opposite, so the two were better left apart.

You’ll be fine,” she answered, half whispering this time, when he told her he wouldn’t be much without her. After all, it would not be very long until he had to. She was sure he would be fine, he just needed to find his courage before that time. Not today, however, as she was falling asleep slowly. Something she only grew more aware of when he spoke again. She hummed softly, not moving much. While she knew it was best to get up and head to bed, she had worked herself into a position comfortable enough to fall asleep in, causing her to be in the ‘I don’t want to move’-mood.
@ mort • muse • notes:

Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

zo jul 15, 2018 1:31 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO
when you’re still holding on

This friend of hers seemed like a pretty interesting person. The more she told him about the man, the more curious he got. He was happy for her she had found a connection like that though. Someone to give her a different perspective on her life than he could. Which was very important, he had figured out. The man was, just like him, an outsider. Or that was how much he could conclude out of the information she shared. ”Me? Hating someone? I don’t think so”, He commented with a chuckle. Perhaps the man would hate him, as he was probably too good for him. But the other way around? Hard to imagine.

That wasn’t really important right now though. The words she muttered made less and less sense. She was falling asleep and it was not hard to notice. Not for a vampire like himself. The meaning of the words hit him like a rock, though he decided not to comment on it. One day soon he would be on his own again, so he would have to manage by himself. For now, he had a duty to fulfill. Like making sure she could recover from her battle the best way possible. And, unfortunately, that meant he would have to take her to her room and leave her by herself.

So he carefully repositioned himself. She was clinging on to him, probably expecting to fall asleep on the couch. Though, he couldn’t let that happen. Not if he wanted to keep her safe. He lifted her up. ”Let me take you to bed”, He said quietly. The stairs were not really a problem, not with his enhanced strength. He eventually dropped her down on the bed, after which he pulled the pelts over her. He sat down for just a second. ”I will be outside, alright? For your safety”, He explained. As much as he wished to get under the covers with her, he simply couldn’t. He gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. ”Call me if you need me”, He instructed her, after which he got up again and made his way towards the door. With a last look on her, to make sure she was alright, he disappeared through the door.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: