welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

On my knees - Pagina 7 Empty Re: On my knees

vr mei 25, 2018 5:36 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO
when you’re still holding on

After dealing with anything else other than his own hurt, it was now time for healing. Coming here had been the best decision he had made. He knew she would be right there by his side to support him. Just as he trusted Allison would now build up his brother again. His thoughts were interrupted when Lexa reached for his hand, gesturing that he had to be quiet. He followed her without asking any questions, moving silently like only a vampire could. Memories hit him when they entered her room, when he saw the bed.

This time he turned towards her too, but not like he had done before. He was not lead by his desire for her. Not in the same way. He just looked down on her, taking in every little detail he could notice. He felt the need to kiss her again. Not because he wanted her like he had that night, but because he wanted her. Out of love for her, not passion. He tilted his head slightly, blue eyes trailing along the features of her face that were now so familiar. The vampire fixed her with his gaze, a questioning shimmer in them, before looking at her lips. ”May I?” He whispered, finally breaking the silence between them.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:23 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

vr mei 25, 2018 5:55 pm
We're standing face-to-face
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
The look in his eyes as he turned around, froze the Commander in her spot. For a moment they just stood there, looking at each other. Truly taking the other in. She bit her lip carefully as she stood there, feeling how her heart skipped a beat as she looked into his beautiful blue eyes. Her eyes got the same questioning shimmer as his did when he turned his head slightly. It was only when he looked at her lips, that she knew what he was on about.

May I?’ he asked, as if he truly needed to ask. She didn’t answer. At least not with words. Instead, she took his face in her hands, looking into his blue eyes for a little longer, before she carefully pulled him towards her, getting up to the tips of her toes as she pressed her lips against his. Slowly, filled with a different kind of longing than it had been the last time they entered this room.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 7:01 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

So mesmerizing. All the small details that made her to the woman that was standing here before him. Beautiful in so many ways. While he was looking at her, he could still not understand how he got so lucky. How someone like her would choose to be with someone like him. They were so different, yet they matched perfectly. He felt completely himself with her. Human. Capable of human emotions without the monster lingering in the back, waiting on that second of distraction to strike. If he could, he would spend eternity by her side. Sadly, he knew they only had a limited time. Yet he did not hesitate to make the best out of it, even though he knew he would be the one getting hurt in the end.

There was nothing that could change his mind. When her soft lips pressed against his, there was no doubt that this was what he wanted. What he needed. The odds were against them but his heart wanted her and only her. The man kissed her back, while his hands trailed off again. When they reached her lower back, he pulled her closer. Gentle, tender. Lovingly. They didn’t need to hurry, after all.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 9:03 pm
with our own human race
 We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay. Our tainted history is playing on repeat, but we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead
Once again, the couple had put up their bubble of bliss. This small area that their demons couldn’t get inside of. Her people weren’t inside here, so they weren’t on her mind. The Conclave, her Second, Saggitarius, the Mountain people, the Mother… None of it was inside of this tiny bubble, designed to keep their demons at bay. So, she finally had the chance to ignore it all. Even if it was just for a bit. Even if it would hit her in the face later. For now none of it mattered, for now all she could look at was him, as his loving touch, cold skin and perfect blue eyes were this addiction for which she had no cure.

Standing on her toes, still holding his face, they kissed, lighting a fire under her skin. His hands wandered down, pulling her closer. In response, she carefully wrapped her arms around the back of his neck again, seeking support as she felt her heart beating faster.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

za mei 26, 2018 12:35 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

Her room was almost like a sanctuary. When he entered here, it was as if he left all his troubles at the door. In here, he could be whoever he wanted to be. Whoever she needed him to be. Nothing holding them back to be with each other. Not her rank, his curse, their history they didn’t share, nor the one they did. The only thing that mattered was her, and the love he had for her. For a moment, he took it all in.

Then he gave in, surrendered. To her, to this moment. It almost felt like this was their first time all over again. In a way, it was. His feelings for her had changed. They had become more intense, if that was even possible. Even though he had his eyes closed, he felt like he could now see her. Her heartbeat went up and he couldn’t keep himself from smiling a bit. Slowly his hand slipt under her shirt, trailing her spine up and eventually wandering off to the front. When he could feel her heartbeat drumming against the palm of his hand, he kept his hand still. Gently, he nipped at her lower lip, after which his kiss became more intense.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

za mei 26, 2018 1:44 am
with our own human race
Lexa was all over him, absorbing the warmth he awakened inside of her. Her heartbeat had paced up, causing her skin to glow with warmth. It was like he knew her pain and every touch erased a bit of it. Like his kiss brought her back to life. Even though his skin was cold, their kiss was warm. She no longer cared where she was and what was waiting for them once they left this house again. His scent and taste made her forget about her torn city and all the conflict that would come find them soon, if they wouldn’t be the ones to find it first.

The only person who mattered was here with her, his hand slowly finding his way under her shirt. A tingling sensation left a trail as he moved his fingers across her spine, eventually placing his hand on her heart. The pace of her heartbeat rose once again. She could feel it in her entire body now. She had to keep herself from moving her arms away from his neck. Not yet.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

za mei 26, 2018 2:12 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

Almost thoughtless, unhurried, he melted into the kiss - humming a pleased little croon against her mouth as the warmth of her body stretched out along his. It started in his chest, where his heart would be beating only for her if it still could. It had no use to him anymore. Then he realised, it didn’t matter. The only thing he needed it for, was for loving her. He didn’t just love her with his heart though. It was his mind too, his soul, his whole being. He felt complete, as if she had been the missing piece.

The reaction he caused with his touch, was clearly audible. But he wanted to feel it too. He wanted to feel as close as possible to her. Connected with her. With his hand on her heart, he let his enhanced senses open up a bit more. Her warmth caused a fire in his veins, slowly making its way through his body and setting him ablaze. A scorching heat, but he wasn’t afraid to get burned. Mort tilted his head a bit more, leaned forward to press his body against hers. Curiously he explored the curve of her upper lip with his tongue, eager to get to know her. Her taste, her scent, her warmth.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

za mei 26, 2018 6:35 pm
with our own human race
There was something about him. Something in his eyes that made her feel like she was about to fall. Something in his voice that made her turn to liquid. Something in his touch that made her burst into flames. His body pressed against hers and she felt a flush of sensations across her entire being. She lowered her arms slowly, leaving one hand at the side of his neck while the other found its way down until she let it rest on his lower back, fighting the growing desire that made her want to move it underneath his shirt, slowly…

When she felt him explore her upper lip, she gasped for breath, parting her lips. The touch was feathery soft, sending another shiver down her spine, all the way to  her legs, which were having a hard time keeping her upright. She could feel how her heart was slamming across the palm of his hand. He made everything feel… enchanted.  

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

za mei 26, 2018 9:15 pm

HOW DO YOU LET GO

No matter how lost he was, she would always guide him home. Back to where he didn’t have to pretend to be anyone else but himself. Where he would never be judged for his actions, his decisions, his mistakes. Rather he could learn from them and move on, with her encouragement. Around her, he wanted to be the best version of himself. Because she gave him a reason to improve himself. She gave that last little push he needed so badly. The guidance he had been looking for.

It was impossible to even start explaining how much he loved her, at least not with words. So he tried to do so with actions. They had all night. Suddenly he wasn’t exhausted anymore. Instead, he was fuelled by the desire to show her what he felt for her. His movements were gentle, loving. Her hands moved away from his face, sending a shiver through his body when she placed it them on his lower back and neck. Upon her invite, he went a bit further, meeting her tongue in a teasingly slow movement. His hand wandered down too, digging his nails carefully in soft flesh.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 12:32 am
with our own human race
Commander or not, once they entered these four walls it didn’t matter. Here, she was allowed to hand him the control, await his actions as she lovingly let his hands wander off on her body. She waited. With each touch the burning desire inside of her grew, yet she knew she wanted this to last. More than anything, she wanted his touch to last forever. To fall in love and never fall out of it again. Because she knew she had. She fell for him back in Rhoynar and she fell again when they entered her house. They weren’t together because there was no one else, but because everytime their gazes met, they fell again. And with every touch, he made her forget about tomorrow. About the problems that awaited outside these walls.

A soft whimper left her mouth when his nails found their way into her skin. In a response, she softly bit his lip, before pulling back a bit and giving a soft tug at the hem of his shirt. A slight smile on her face made perfectly clear what she wanted, what she was going to beg for if he wasn't going to give it to her.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 1:06 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

In this room, the boundaries seemed to fade. Where he would always be respectful to her, especially with her Commander war paint, he couldn’t resist the urge to take over the lead from time to time. And to his surprise, she let him do that without any protest. The vampire only perceived it as a compliment. He also happily accepted the challenge. For her, he would make the effort for sure. It seemed to work perfectly. Her heartbeat didn’t lie, and the temperature in the room was rising fast. It also wasn't the only thing that was rising.

Lexa pulled back, softly biting his lip. After that, she tugged at the fabric of his shirt. This time though, he wouldn’t give in so easily. With the most innocent smile around his lips, he tilted his head slightly to the right. ”Hmm? Something wrong?” He said, the rough tone of his voice contradicting his smile.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 1:45 am
with our own human race
Lexa had no clue how he had done it, but almost from the moment they had met, had he felt like home to her. She helped him out and almost instantly shared her life’s story with him. A part of her had expected to be judged, but he didn’t. He had accepted her and they had been through so much in such a little time. He had proven to not let the monster out near her, that she could share all her doubts and insecurities and he would still be here. Maybe even to the part where it was unhealthy. Where did they have to pull the line?

‘Hmm? Something wrong?’ Lexa tilted her head back for a second, raising a brow. “Very much so,” she spoke, her voice nothing more than a faint whisper. She took a slight step backwards, taking off her own top and dropping it on the ground, after which she stepped back towards him. Grabbing his shirt with one hand, she placed the other on his cheek. She pulled him towards her and started another kiss.

Dipshit.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 2:07 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

A few times he had thought about the fact that they had been rushing into this. Maybe a bit too fast. They didn’t even know each other for that long. On the other hand, they already knew a lot of things about the other. Wasn’t that the most important thing? Besides, Mort had always been one to let his heart overrule his common sense. He could try not to, but once it was set on something, it was very hard to turn back. And honestly, he didn’t even want to try. Not with her. It simply felt too right to even dare thinking this was a mistake.

Her whisper sent a shiver down his body again, after which he was now the one struggling for air. He didn’t even need to breathe, yet he was so captivated by her beauty he simply couldn’t stop it. He felt like she was getting a bit impatient. When she grabbed his shirt, he let her take the lead for a second. His hands found their way to her back again, exploring the curve of her shoulders and back while he kissed her. Eventually though, he pulled away. He turned away from her, slipping out of his shirt while walking to the bed. He looked over his shoulder. A silent demand in his burning blue eyes. Come join me.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 2:33 am
with our own human race
Arawn would have her head. Hell, after today she expected that even the Mountain People would want her head on a spike if they knew what she was spending time on. How she wasn’t training her Second, or paying visits to her people who she had barely seen these past weeks. Instead, she stood here. Melted into his touch, yearning for more. He was her weakness and she was his strength. They were a match from the start and would be a match till she’d meet her end. Which would, without a doubt, be sooner than either of them hoped. A part of her felt bad, didn’t quite want him to get hurt. But, she wasn’t selfless enough to pull away.

Instead, she stood still for a second when she watched him walk up to the bed. His shirt was finally off, revealing more of his perfect skin that only made her lust for more. The demand in his eyes caused her to smile once more, raising a brow for a second. “Hmm? Something wrong?” she asked him, slowly walking up to him.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Mort
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 2:46 am

HOW DO YOU LET GO

“Hmm? Something wrong?”

In the blink of an eye he was standing next to her again. Cold fingers gently wrapping around her throat as he pushed her towards the bed. Not in a way it would hurt her. It was more to display his dominance for a second. She shouldn’t play games with a vampire. When she was down on the bed, he crawled over her on his knees. Placing them between her thighs, so she would have a harder time escaping him if she tried. But part of him was pretty sure she wouldn’t. He leaned on his hands, hovering over her. With a mischievous smirk around his lips, he looked down on her. ”No? Not at all”, He said, while teasingly pressing his hips down a bit harder. Putting pressure on her, causing friction where it would affect her the most.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: