welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

shattered to pieces - Pagina 3 Empty Re: shattered to pieces

vr mei 25, 2018 4:58 pm

I'm not a saint, but I could be if I tried, Lord knows I don't learn from my mistakes

How difficult for them would it be now that he had been given a second chance at life? How long had it taken for him to fuck that chance up? Not long, but now he had the feeling this was his third and that he was on his last straw. Allison had forgiven him once again, after everything he had put her through. He didn't deserve her.

Kaz turned towards her, thinking for a moment before nodding sowly. ''Of course.'' A faint smile was back on his lips again. But he was afraid to move, afraid to set a step and let it all crumble down again. ''It's fine.'' But was it truly? Neither of them knew what the moning would have in store for them. But couldn't they just focus on the present? The fog finally seemed to have lifted between them, and now they were in the clear they should enjoy it, before a second storm would rip it all to shreds again.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

vr mei 25, 2018 5:19 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Allison sat down on the couch when he said it was fine. She closed her eyes, putting her head back as she took a deep breath in. She was going to give him the time he needed to join her, hoping he would actually be fine. A part of her told her not to risk it, that they were making stupid decisions in this moment of temporary bliss. But, she knew that this had always been the case between them. It was like there were always bad vibes, waiting to happen. Like they weren’t allowed their moment of bliss. The better the moment, the harder it would come crashing down again.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 5:25 pm

I'm not a saint, but I could be if I tried, Lord knows I don't learn from my mistakes

Carefully, he watched every move. He saw how she sat down, laying her head on the backrest of the couch. For a short moment, Kaz frowned. ''Don´t you want to go to bed?'' he wondered out loud, setting a few steps into her direction, but not yet sitting down. Normally, she would be the one telling him that, but now it seemed like he was the one who had to worry.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 5:34 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Allison opened an eye when Kaz asked her if she wouldn’t rather go to bed. A faint smile found its way to her face again and she slowly shook her head. “I just want to be with you for a bit,” she admitted, softly, as if she was confessing a sin. It almost felt like she was. Like she shouldn’t be asking what she asked, yet she did. “And I don’t mind where, honestly,” she then said. Yes, bed sounded good. The thought of curling up in her blankets and closing her eyes for a few days straight almost gave her tears of joy. But, she wanted to be with Kaz. And if the best they could do was sit here, then that was exactly what she was going to do.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 5:41 pm

He was too exhausted to start a discussion about this. After all, he never seemed to beat Allison at that game. And right now, he didn't want to be more of an issue than he already was. Kaz nodded again, finally sitting down on the couch. He wasn't sure if everything was indeed fine, but he would make the most of it. Allison neede him, he saw that now. Kaz didn't know if he could fall asleep, but as soon as he sat down, he could feel how the energy got sucked out of his body. He let out a sigh, but didn't close his eyes, he was afraid that if he did that, the morning would come sooner than he wanted. And right now, everything seemed fine for just a moment. And he wanted to cherish that.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 5:48 pm
Finally, the vampire sat down next to her. Sitting on a couch, next to the monster she was supposed to hunt. A faint smile on her face showed that she was happy about it. Her entire body seemed rested, too tired to tense up as he sat down. She slowly let herself fall somewhat to the side, her head leaning on his shoulder as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, to let it all out in a sigh. “Thanks,” she let out in a whisper. She wanted to tell him that he could leave whenever it would get too much, but it seemed like the tiredness had swallowed her whole and she was simply unable to. Finally, after all this time, even if just for a second, they were at peace.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 5:56 pm

He could feel the weight of her head resting on his shoulder, something inside him told him to pull back, to get out of this situation before it would turn awry, but Kaz stayed where he was. He listened to Allison's breathing, hearing her heartbeat. It was no longer the beat of someone who was scared or afraid, no, it was obvious that she meant this. Kaz kept staring at the ceiling, wrapping an arm around Allison. He didn't reply to her grattitude, but instead, smiled. And he waited, waited until he could feel like he could say the same to her.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 6:07 pm
The arm around her was exactly what she needed. She trusted that he wouldn’t do that if he wasn’t quite comfortable with the idea, if he hadn’t actually… returned to his old self. The tears, the apologies, now this. Could she truly expect things to take a turn for the better again? It was a thought she would love to believe with all her heart, so she chose to do so. Even if it was just for now, just in the brink of the moment where she could forget about the sorrows of tomorrow. She hadn’t planned on it and in honesty, she would have rather spent the time she had with him awake. But, the feeling of comfort and the weight that had been lifted off her shoulders, caused the tiredness to hit. All of it. So she slowly fell asleep, still resting on his shoulder. Truly a moment of bliss.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 8:00 pm

It didn't take long for Allison to fall asleep. Her breath steadied and slowed, her heartbeat got down a notch and Kaz was left with the utter silence of the room and his thoughts. Alone. Worried. Those two never went well together. But the fact that Allison was next to him, alive and well and that she was able to give him another chance, was enough for him to continue on.

Eventually, he couldn't sit still anymore. And he knew that falling asleep on a couch would be a hell to wake up on in the morning. So, very carefully, Kaz got up, picking Allison up and letting her rest against his chest. He made his way upstairs, to his bedroom to lay her down on his bed. For a moment he contemplated leaving, to let her rest. But then he remembered the night of her panic attack and he didn't want her to wake up alone. After a few moments Kaz decided to lay next to her, his eyes fixated on the ceiling.

He hadn't expected to fall asleep, at all. After all, vampires didn't need to rest, right? But somehow, his eyed ended up closing and he found himself curling up against Allison, as if he was looking for protection. The darkness that wrapped around him was different from the one he had been feeling these past weeks. This one gave him a sense of safety and a sort of calmness. The fact that Allison was laying next to him, was only making that feeling stronger.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 8:36 pm
It felt like she had slept for a century. The blonde opened her eyes when light entered the room and smiled at the sight of Kaz, closing her eyes again as she enjoyed the company. He was exactly what she needed right now. She felt rested, yet exhausted. One of those days where she would love to spend the entire day in bed, just brushing her fingers through his hair, hearing his stupid complaints as they pestered each other a bit in the way they always seemed to do.

She opened her eyes again. Wait. Slowly, everything seemed to play back in her head. The fights, the vampirism. The fact that she had fallen asleep on the couch, not the bed. The fact that he had stayed. She relaxed her muscles again, slowly pressing a kiss on his forehead, before laying her head down on the pillow again. Another perfect moment of bliss. Now she’d just have to hope that moment wouldn’t end the moment he woke up.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 9:10 pm

Sleeping was truly a temporary bliss. He enjoyed it, but as soon as he felt Allison's lips touched his forehead, his eyes shot open. How easy it was to wake from thi state now. It felt like he hadn't missed anything, that heh adn't recharged in any way. But laying here, staring right into Allisons face, was enough for him to calm down. It took some time before he remembered what had happened and how they ended up here.

For a moment it felt like it had all been for nothing. That void was tugging at his sleeve again, as some lost lover begging for him to come back. But he pushed it away, concentrated on Allison, and smiled. That was until another feeling came around, the feeling of hunger. Kaz bet that there was a small chance that Mort would have fixed a blood doll for him, which meant he had to look for other rescources. But not.. until he got enough of watching her. Which could take a very long time.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 10:06 pm
The blonde smiled when the vampire opened his eyes. For a moment she worried, but a smile appeared on his face soon enough, causing her to sigh in relief. Something she seemed to be doing a lot recently. She slowly brushed some hair out of her own face, looking at him as if there was a miracle unfolding in front of her. Which wasn’t too far off. After sitting through his less than wanted behavior recently, it was nice to just… be here. Without hate. “Good morning,” she spoke, her voice barely anything more than a faint whisper, as she closed her eyes again for a while. She didn’t quite want this morning to end, didn’t want the real world to come barging in again.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za mei 26, 2018 9:09 pm

It was difficult for him. Difficult to think of something else but to feed. As a vampire, you couldn't really ''skip'' meals. If you did, well then there was a surprise for you, wrapped in uncleanchable thirst and madness. It was the last thing Kaz wanted Allison to see. He knew he couldn't stay here for long, but he could try to stretch moment as far as he could.
''Hi.'' He whispered on his turn, licking his lips. They were dry and demanded something else than water. No, don't think about it, focus on Allison. She need him right now, she needed Kaz. Not the vampire. But Kaz was afraid to move, scared that with every movement his thirst would grow and he couldn't stop himself anymore. So for now, he lay perfectly still. Watching her.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

za mei 26, 2018 9:23 pm
Somewhere, deep inside, she knew. This moment of temporary bliss was a danger to the both of them. Not only would it hurt her if he would lose control, there was another reason that Mort had made sure that it would never come to that. It wasn’t because he didn’t want her to get hurt, but because Kaz probably would not forgive himself if he did. Still, she refused to open her eyes until he spoke. Ignoring the real world, lost in this bliss.
‘Hi.’ Finally, she slowly opened her eyes and met his gaze, putting a soft smile on her face. “Feels like it’s been forever,” she spoke, still in that same whisper. It did. It felt like the last time she had woken up next to him was centuries ago. A feeling she had missed more than she thought she did.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za mei 26, 2018 11:00 pm

I found love where it wasn't supposed to be. Right in front of me.

It hurt. Everything hurt. But not everything was bad hurting, some of it felt good. Like laying here, like the good old days. Now he sounded old. It had been weeks since they had been like this, in bed, like nothing had happened, as if there was no world outside this bedroom. The hearache he felt was horrible. Oh, how he wished to turn back time, how he wanted this to end, to turn back to himself again. But that was not meant to be.

Her words felt like they communicated with his thoughts. He slowly nodded and smiled at her. Indeed. A sigh left his lips as he dared to turn on his back, looking up at the ceiling. Watching her while that hunger was lingering in his chest was probably not a good idea. ''It has been indeed.'' He mumbled, though a strange sort of sadness was lingering in his eyes. And it would be a very long time before it could return to this. If that time would ever come by before Allison.. no. Stop thinking so negatively. But what else did he knew but that?
BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: