welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

Pro Memoria - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Pro Memoria

zo jun 03, 2018 1:38 pm
We don't have to talk
We don't have to make friends.
If he had been a cat, he would have purred when she let her hand go through his hair. He let himself relax for a moment, closing his eyes before opening them when she pulled her hand away. How short those happy moments seemed to last. The vampire nodded silently, smiling slightly. ''Sleep tight.'' Were his soft words before he saw her disappear.

Kaz let himself fall back into the couch. A deep sigh got over his lips and he allowed himself to close his eyes for a moment. This was a mess. And it would only become an even bigger mess if one of them didn't speak up. Maybe he should just leave for Valyria tonight, pretend like nothing had happened. That there wasn't a big problem between them. After all, Allison could do this without him, right?
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI

Laatst aangepast door Kaz Brekker op zo jun 03, 2018 4:55 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

zo jun 03, 2018 1:45 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
The brunette (dammit) had gotten herself into her pj’s, right before collapsing on the bed. As warm as it was, the blankets weren’t needed, so she found herself lying on top of it, head on the pillow and feeling like the world had just crashed down on her. It hurt to not talk to Kaz. How she would have loved for him to join her here, even if it was just his presence she got. It always seemed to calm her down, reassure her that it would all be fine. But, she couldn’t ask for that. He had plenty on his mind and if he knew how much more weight she was going to drop on her own shoulders, it wouldn’t get much better.

Even with the worries she had, the girl managed to fall asleep within the hour, finally taking the rest she needed. The next day would be rough and her body seemed to realize, allowing her to refuel. Even if it was just a little bit.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 2:10 pm
We don't have to talk
Nights like these, where he had a lot on his mind, were the hardest. Now that he didn't exactly needed to sleep anymore, this would be the time where he would get bored. The problem now was, that he also had to stay silent. He couldn't start playing thep iano again without waking Allison up.

So, instead with the sun down and the stars shining in the sky, Kaz decided to get up and get going. A walk always helped him clear his mind. Silently closing the door behind him he breathed in the fresh and cold air of the night. Not that it felt cold to him, but he knew with the current season that it had to be around a chilly temeprature.

The walk was going as usual. Kaz disappeared into the dark of the forest, listened to its sounds and thought. He should talk about it with Allison, he had to mention it one way or another. What else was he to do? Wait it out? The vampire sighed, looking up. The moon shone through the trees, something that seemed to calm him down lately. A figure that suddenly blocked the light, surprised him. Not a figure, a bird. And that bird carried a letter. After a few pats and Kaz finally getting the letter away from it's paw, the bird disappeared again.

The King's seal. He was either fucked or he was really fucked. Kaz couldn't help but feel a tiny bit of fear setteling in his chest. The vampire broke the seal, opened the letter and frowned. Well that was something.. completely different than he had expected. But the gears in his head started to grind. And Kaz grinned. It would only work out for the best.

The vampire closed the letter, made a turn and walked back to his house, it had been a long walk already and the exhaustion he had felt was gone. Because this, this was an oppertunity he could not refuse.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 2:21 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
She had cheered too soon. After only an hour or two, the woman gasped for air, shooting up. It took her a bit to recollect where she was. You’re safe, she told herself, pulling her hand through her hair as she fought to get her breathing under control. This time the nightmare hadn’t been that bad. She could pull herself back into reality immediately, but the adrenaline coursing through her body still made sure she wouldn’t fall asleep again in a while. With a sigh, she got up from the bed and made her way downstairs.

It was almost as if she had gone back a week. A glass of water in one hand, while a book rested on her lap, sitting on Kaz’ couch in the middle of the night. Yet, for once, her mind was too clouded to focus on the words in the book. Finally she had gotten herself deep enough into the shit to not be able to read the words on the paper anymore, only see the chaotic mess that others saw. With a sigh, she closed the book again. It was when she heard the door, that she frowned. Hopefully he’d go straight back to bed - her being up after promising to get some rest wasn’t the best thing to see, she expected.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 2:27 pm
We don't have to talk
Entering his house was enough to alarm him. Another sigh. Of course she was awake, what else had he expected? It looked like she hadn't had proper sleep in weeks so why would that change now? For a moment he thought that maybe it was because he hadn't been there. Would things have been different? Maybe she was panicking because he had suddenly disappeared. But no, her heartbeat was steady and Kaz could only believe that Allison just wasn't really into sleeping at the moment.

Almost silently, Kaz entered the room. The grin on his face had vanished and back was the worried look. ''Are you okay?'' He spoke on a soft tone as if other people in the house were resting as well. His eyes fell on the closed book and then back to Allison. Truly worried. Maybe he could? No, now wasn't the time yet. Instead, he walked over to the kitchen getting himself a drink. A soft meow was heard and he felt how a cat stroke past his leg. ''Glad to see you back, little rat.'' He mumbled, kneeling to pet the cat on its head before returning back to the living room, the glass in his hand, the cat following suit.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 3:00 pm
‘Are you okay?’ The brunette looked up at the man as he entered the room, putting a faint smile on her lips. “Just… nightmares,” she explained. It was nothing new for her to wake up from those. It had gotten a lot better since the time they had spent together in Falkreath, but the stress she was experiencing seemed to bring all of it back. No longer was she able to sleep through the entire night. But, it would all calm down. Eventually. Or at least, she hoped it would. Before she’d collapse.

The vampire made his way into the kitchen and came back with a cat, causing her to raise a brow. She wasn’t even going to ask. She just sighed and opened the book again, taking a sip of her water. “Nice walk?” she asked, though it was fine to go back to the silence.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 3:36 pm
We don't have to talk
The fact that it seemed normal to her to have nightmares, alarmed him even more. This wasn't the Allison he knew, or the one he wanted to know. Coming back into the room, Kazz sat down next to her on the couch, the cat jumping directly on his lap, demanding attention. Absnetmindedly he scratched the animal behind his ears before nodding. The walk had been better than before, or so it seemed. Now that he was sitting here, he wasn't so sure anymore. ''Very pleasant I can say.'' He spoke, sipping from his drink. His eyes fell on the book and he wanted to question her about it. Instead, he said nothing, letting a silence fall between them. The weight of the letter suddenly felt heavy.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 3:46 pm
Very pleasant. Allison’s nails softly scratched over the cover of the book as she avoided his gaze, looking at the cat for a second. There was something wrong here. Or was it just her being on her toes because she had something to hide? Her gaze moved to the book and back to Kaz afterwards. “Is there something on your mind?” she decided to ask. Perhaps she was wrong, but she was feeling highly uncomfortable and would rather clear the air. He hadn’t responded weirdly to any of her questions, so perhaps it was something else? Perhaps it had nothing to do with her in the end and it was something different all together. No matter what, she’d rather find out now.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 4:02 pm
We don't have to talk
She asked if there was something on his mind. When wasn't there something on his mind? Kaz wanted to scoff but instead said nothing, bying himself some time with sipping his drink and giving some attention to the cat who had settled on his lap and softly purred.

''Actually, there is.'' He suddenly spoke up, his voice more firm than it had sounded moments ago. Kaz lowered his glass, looking at it for a moment before turning his attention towards Allison. His eyes piercing through hers. This couldn't wait anymore. ''When were you going to tell me about your little deal, hm?''
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 4:06 pm
There it was. The question she didn’t want to hear. Kaz had known of her deal and he asked when she was going to tell him about it. A sigh sounded and she put the glass on the table, before leaning his way and putting her arm on the backrest of the couch. “How did you find out?” she asked. She needed to know what he knew and what he didn’t.
I wasn’t going to,” she then admitted, shaking her head softly. “Keeping this secret seemed for the best. You’ve had enough on your head.” There was nothing he could do about it anyhow. It was her thing to worry about, hers to lose sleep over.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 4:14 pm
We don't have to talk
Kaz shrugged as if it didn't really matter before drinking the last of his glass and putting it down as well. He wanted to stay clearminded for this conversation. ''I am not the spy of the king for nothing.'' Was all he would tell her. He didn't owe her an explantion, she did to him.

The vampire rolled his eyes, surpressing a sigh. ''It may seem so, but I would hate to see it break yours.'' He spoke, softer this time, for a moment he thought about taking her hand again but instead, only leaned back. ''Why, Allison?'' Was all he could ask. What was this kind of plan that she had in the back of her head? And why would she go so far as to make a deal with the Jarl of Falkreath?
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 4:20 pm
The spy was surprisingly good at what he did, she had to give him that. “You’ve been spying on me?” she asked, hesitantly. She didn’t want that. There was no reason for her to keep secrets from him. She trusted him, actually did. But, if he found out about this through spying on her, he might very well lose a lot of the trust he had earned over time.

I’ll be fine,” she tried to reassure the man, but soon enough she sighed. She wasn’t. She wasn’t going to be. So, when he asked her why, she knew she was going to have to look for some kind of explanation. Was it the full truth, or part of it that she was going to give? “The Jarl is going to raid Brightwater,” she decided to give him. Let’s see how he responded to that, before she would go on.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 4:30 pm
We don't have to talk
Had he been spying on her? Probably not but it did look that way. Kaz shook his head. ''I had the pleasure of meetling Lady Freya in Valyria. Decided to invest some time into Falkreath, see how things were going there and well.. Stumbled upon this easy enough.'' He explained to her, his attention briefly going towards the cat.

“The Jarl is going to raid Brightwater,” Kaz stopped petting the cat. This was.. interesting to say the least. A plan came up in his head but it was quickly discared. He didn't have enough information. ''Why? What has Brightwater ever done to them?'' The vampire spoke a little confused. A follow up question immediately escaped his lips. ''Do they want the Duke dead?'' A little eager perhaps, but it would make sense. If this entire thing would make sense that was.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 4:34 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst enemy.
Luckily, Kaz had other reasons for finding out what had happened. Allison nodded, deciding to trust him. “Fair,” she answered, leaving that part of the discussion behind them. She felt no need to be hostile towards Kaz, to feel like she couldn’t trust him. Hopefully, she was right in her decision.

The Duke has to die,” she spoke, calmly. Because that was the part she was interested in. “I don’t care for the reason the vikings have. They’re under the Jarl’s command. I don’t even know if they need a proper reason,” she explained. Vikings were… different. She’d rather not question their ideas. Especially not those of the Jarl. “What I am interested in, is what the Duke will leave behind.” There it was. The full truth.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 4:48 pm
We don't have to talk
And there's that. They discared the subject and went on, like normal people would do. They would probably fight about it later, but for now it was unimportant. The other problem that arose quickly made itself present. The Duke had to die. And the last thing Kaz wanted was for him to die at the hands of the Vikings. That would not be the agreement he had made with Larethian.

Kaz frowned, softly biting his lip. It was like the King had known this was going to happen. Maybe he should have searched more, maybe he would have known as well. ''Lucky you.'' He spoke with a sly grin as he pulled out the letter and handed it to Allison. State secrets, but if they both had a common goal. Perhaps a little alliance could be made?
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: