welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

Pro Memoria - Pagina 4 Empty Re: Pro Memoria

zo jun 03, 2018 4:54 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Allison stared at the paper she now held in her hands. It was unbelievable. “When did you get this?” she asked, a shimmer in her eyes that showed both concern and excitement. She wanted to ask why, but the words of the king made clear that Kaz didn’t know either. No matter what, the King wanted the Duke dead. Which was good. Very, very good. “This is all you know?” she then asked. Kaz wasn’t meant to be pulled into this, but if the King had asked him to end the duke’s life, he had to. She knew that. But…

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

zo jun 03, 2018 4:58 pm
We don't have to talk
We don't have to make friends.
How would he have known the pieces of the puzzle would so easily fall together? It was like life suddenly wanted to make it easier for him, after everything he had been through. The thief shrugged, stopping himself from making a sarcastic comment. Allison didn't need to know. They were dealing with secrets now, so what she didn't need to know, she wasn't getting to know.

''Enough for me.'' He confirmed. Lareth hadn't said how he wanted him dead so Kaz guessed he could do whatever he wanted. But since it had to be an assassination, the king probably wanted it to be handled quietly. ''The raid would be a perfect cover up.'' The thief continued, as if this was the most normal thing to talk about at 3am in the morning.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 5:03 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Enough for him. Allison sighed, but left it there, as the next thing was more interesting. She nodded. “That was the plan,” she told him. “The Jarl and his people are going to raid Brightwater first. It’s going to be messy,” she explained. It would attract all the possible guards, put all the attention there was on that raid. No one would expect anything to happen with the Duke until a viking would go missing. But, someone completely unrelated to them? They could probably find their way in without much trouble. “He’ll storm the castle last. The duke needs to be dead before then.” If Kaz was involved, that part of the plan could be a lot easier.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 5:08 pm
We don't have to talk
Kaz nodded along, silently agreeing with almost everything Allison was telling. It hurt to think of Birghtwater being destroyed, but it was for the greater good. Kaz wasn't someone who cared for the lifes of people living there, but it was a city he held dear to him. And now Vikings thought it would be nice to screw it all up. Pathetic.

The cat had curled up up, deciding that Kaz' lap was a great place for a nap. ''That would be no problem. If all attention goes to the harbor and the city, no one will look for unwanted guests.'' Just walking through the front door wouldn't exactly be the best of options, but it wouldn't surprise Kaz if they actually could manage doing that.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 5:14 pm
Hmhm,” she agreed, looking at the paper. Larethian. The King hadn’t been as bad as she expected him to be when they had met. While he made her feel uncomfortable, the man had calmed her down a bit as they spoke about the cure. “They’ll stop if I am the one there,” she told Kaz calmly. It was simple. She was one of their people. No matter what, she was still a true Northerner. If they found her next to the Duke, she was sure Ragnvald would be impressed more than anything. “So we don’t have to worry about the vikings after.” For a few seconds she fell quiet, fixing her gaze upon the cat.

So what’s your plan?” What did Kaz want to do? She would step down if he was the one interested in taking the throne, but she doubted that was the case. Was he just planning to leave the Duke on the ground and walk away?

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 5:43 pm
We don't have to talk
The plan? The fact was, Kaz didn't really have a plan until now. It had only been so long that he had gotten the letter. How was he to come up with a plan in the middle of the darkness? I mean, you didn't really need a light to think, but it came in handy.

''I get in, I do my job, I get out. No reason for celebration or long, evil speeches.'' He said with a firm nod and a shrug. He trusted Allison, otherwhise he wouldn't have showed her the letter, but honestly, there was nothing glamerous about his job.
There was no time for chats or whatever. He wanted it done as soon as possible, the raid would make everything extremely chaotic and it would mean that any wrong move could end disasterous. That was why he wanted to handle it as quickly as possible. Plus the thought of getting some more gold in his pockets was always something that would get him going.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 5:53 pm
You’re not interested in his seat?” she asked, frowning. While she could not imagine him sitting there, she would love him on that spot if it was next to her. Again, her nails moved over the book and she moved her gaze to it again. “Brightwater Keep has… a lot of value. Not only in gold,” she explained calmly. And, what better moment to tell her people that she was taking over? Giovanni was dead. His advisor became the new Duchess. Kneel or never kneel again. It would be a whole lot easier to take over. Perhaps, in that sense, she would finally get some peace of mind. Only to make room for other things to haunt her soul.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 5:57 pm
We don't have to talk
Kaz couldn't say he wasn't interested in the seat, I mean, it would be a great oppertunity. He came from nothing, spit out on the streets and actually claiming the title would show how far one could rise. He might hate the whole world, he was still living in it. ''I would lie if I said I wasn't interested, but look at me Allison.'' He spoke, looking at her while continueing to pet the cat. ''I am a mess. And above all that a vampire and a whole lot of other things no one wants to see on a throne. It wouldn't be wise.'' She could hardly disagree with him, but even though he said those words, new ones popped up. ''But if you need me by your side, I will be there.''
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 6:04 pm
There it was. He was actually considering it, but he did tell her that it wouldn’t be smart. He wasn’t the one people would look to. He wasn’t the one to negotiate with their allies, to form alliances with those who hadn’t gotten along with Rhoynar before. Allison, on the other hand, had done so her entire life. On smaller scale, but it was still more experience than most young women would have. Problem on her side was that she had a lot on her mind. Too much, perhaps. And it would one day cause her to collapse if she kept doing it all by herself.

‘But if you need me by your side, I will be there.’ Again, she pulled her gaze away from him, moving her nail over the book as if the cover was so interesting. “If only it were that easy,” she told him, quietly. You couldn’t just side with someone. If she were to be the Duchess, then… There was only one person she would want by her side. And she didn’t feel like she could possibly ask him to truly stand there. Mentally, perhaps. But actually?

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 7:48 pm
We don't have to talk
Though he would love to gain a bit of status, a whole lot in this situation, it wouldn't be the best of choices. While he was known for making bad decisions, his whole life seemed to be one, this would be the worst of the worst. Honestly, a thief turned spy on a throne, destined to rule a country? It sounded like he could start a war in one day. He wasn't social like that, he wouldn't care. The job would be better suited for Allison.

But her words confused him. The vampire frowned. ''What do you mean?'' He spoke with a confused tone. I mean, he had no clue how all this royalty stuff worked, Allison apparently knew better. But when didn't she?
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 8:02 pm
What she meant. Allison could feel her cheeks burn a little as she bit her lip, taking a deep breath in. How did she explain this to Kaz. “So if I’m the duchess,” she spoke. It was weird to talk about herself like that, but if this plan worked… It would be how she’d have to refer to herself soon. “The only way someone could become the Duke,” she went on, talking slowly and falling quiet for a short bit afterwards. Great. She had wished he knew how this worked. “Is by marriage.” Finally, she turned her gaze towards him, slowly raising a brow. Well, at least now he would run away and decide that he didn’t want any of that.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 8:17 pm
We don't have to talk
And then she started to explain. And then he reminded himself of how stupid he was. Kaz let head fall in his hands. A sigh escaped his lips, followed by a groan. She wasn't kidding. No one would be kidding at this late hour. The word marriage alone was something that would give him goosebumps. He was 23, no he was immortal, why would he even?

''It sounds.. logical.'' He spoke after a long silence. Kaz tried to assess the situation, tried to understand what she was asking of him. Eventually he looked back at her, raising his brow. ''So are you asking me to marry you?'' He eventually asked after another long silence.
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 8:28 pm
It sounded logical. Yes, it did. Sadly, it wasn’t quite what they were up to. She knew that. Kaz wasn’t the easiest person around and to be fair, they hadn’t been together for that long. And to make matters worse, nothing between them was… fine. Everything was a complete, chaotic mess. More often than not, they were fighting over the most stupid things. They weren’t stable. Nothing about them was. ‘So are you asking me to marry you?’ he asked and she could feel the blood rush to her cheeks. “I…” And, off went her gaze. What an interesting book it was! It wasn’t even open, but the cover! Man, that was a good cover. They said you should never judge a book on his cover, but that was exactly what she was doing now. “I mean,” she went on, blinking a few time. Good book, man. Maybe she should have someone restore the cover. “If you want to be…” Great. “You don’t have to…

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 8:53 pm
We don't have to talk
Oh god, this turned out to be the worst conversation ever. But it was exactly the kind of conversation you would have at this time of night. That didn't mean it was the best one to have. When Allison adverted her gaze, so did he, looking at the cat on his lap who didn't seem to care about what was going on. Could they switch places for a moment?

The silence he left between them before he answered her question seemed to take ages. Maybe it wasn't the most tactical, but when had he been like that? ''I think you could better ask, 'how long until one of us asks for a divorce?''' He spoke with a sheepish smile. He wanted to shrug, but managed to hold it in. Probably not the best gesture right now. ''But,'' He then started after taking an unneccesary deep breath, ''If it makes you happy, if it will give you peace,'' He reached her hand, grabbing it to get her attention. A faint but honest smile was on his lips. ''I would be more happy to do so.''
Ms. Brunette
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 9:02 pm
She had never been this awkward. Never in her life had she appreciated the cover of a book this much and she wished the cat had been on her lap instead, so she could have given it a thorough flee and tick inspection. You know: check every inch of the skin in the hopes of finding something. It would have been something better to do, but for now the book will do. Though she could have just opened it. Would have made more sense, but her mind wasn’t exactly in the place of making sense right now. She had just asked him to marry her. In a way. Kind of. Great.

Finally, the boy spoke. He asked her how long it would be until a divorce and she managed to smile. He was right. Perhaps she should find someone else to help her out. But, she didn’t want that. Even though Kaz wasn’t the best person to have on the throne, he was the person she wanted. If there was anyone in this world she trusted, it was him.

‘But,’ he spoke, eventually. She looked at him again, ripping her gaze from that insanely awesome book. He took her hand and she felt her eyes widen as he spoke the next words. ‘I would be more than happy to do so.’ What? The brunette bit her lip and felt the tears coming up. “You’re serious?” she asked, voice soft. That was the last thing she would have expected.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: