welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

I can't, but we can - Pagina 2 Empty Re: I can't, but we can

vr jun 08, 2018 11:12 pm

You can't surround a lion with a bunch of lazy sheep

The one thing about royalty is that we love to feast

Kaz had, to be honest, no idea what was going on. He had never been to a wedding and he never planned to go to one either. But actually being the center of attention at his own wedding, he would never have guessed. But here he was. Being the center of attention. How he hated it.

With narrowed eyes he followed the mans gestures, seeing the cloth, hearing him speak. Kaz didn't believe in Gods, but for this one time he let it slide. There was no point to make a discussion about this. And then came the other wave of words. Eternity. This was all too real. Kaz heard Allisons heart starting to beat faster and he gave her a reassuring squeeze in her hand. He wasn't sure about this either, but she didn't need to know. She needed to be happy. And Kaz would give her anything to make her happy.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

vr jun 08, 2018 11:18 pm
I'm headed straight for the castle
They’ve got the Kingdom locked up
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
She could feel her muscles tense, but calm down again once he squeezed her hand. They were fine. They both knew eternity was probably not going to happen. She would find a cure and if he wouldn’t take it… She bit her lip. No, don’t think about that right now. For now, everything was fine. That was a worry for years from now. They probably wouldn’t even get to that point. Even more depressing.

‘I now bind your hands together to symbolize your new union of love, trust and friendship,’ the man spoke, as he started to bind their hands together with the cloth. Allison was glad that the man seemed to be capable of doing so without actually touching Kaz’ hand, because that would have been a fun experience. With their hands bound together, she leaned towards Kaz a bit, so their arms would touch too. He calmed her down, so she needed to stop feeling like they were doing something wrong here. ‘Now please, look at one another and say the words.’ She had told Kaz what to say during their walk. Now she just had to hope he actually remembered.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr jun 08, 2018 11:25 pm

The man wrapped the cloth around their hands, Kaz carefully following every move, ready to pull back if he only even touched his skin by the slighest. But only the fabric of the mans clothes brushed against his bare skin. It gave him goosebumps, but he ignored them. This was and should be unimportant now. Concentrate damnit.

Oh god. The words. Kaz breathed in, thinking back at their walk to this place, the way Allison had instructed him what to say. And she had made it very clear that he had to remember. The vampire looked at her, a bit nervous before he opened his mouth. Of course he remembered, he was just scared to say it. Maybe this was actually a ritual and they were summoning some very dark deity. You could never know with Allison. ''You. Me. We. Us. I am hers and she is mine, from this day until the end of our days.'' When he had spoken the words, together with Allison, something seemed to have been lifted from his chest. Only for it to be replaced with a much heavier weight.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr jun 08, 2018 11:34 pm
All these minutes passing, sick of feeling used. If you wanna break these walls down, you’re gonna get bruised. And now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it
It was a scary thought. She was going to make a promise here that she never thought to make. Or at least, not this soon. And probably not to Kaz, with all their fights. Yet, here they were. And she had two options: run away very quickly, or go through with it. And she had the idea that option one wasn’t really an option here. Where was a book when you needed to desperately stare at one?

You. Me. We. Us,” they spoke, in complete sync. It was at this point that she moved her gaze from the man, finally staring into Kaz’ blue eyes again. Immediately, the worries vanished. She loved him. “I am his and he is mine, from this day until the end of our days,” they went on, still in sync. A smile rose to her face as the man nodded slowly. He started to unwrap their hands again, staring at them as he did. The cloth fell on the ground and he held one ring in each hand without saying a word. Allison took the one he held towards her, which was Kaz’.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr jun 08, 2018 11:44 pm

After tonight, nothing would be the same again. He hadn't truly realised that until he had spoken those words. He was bound to her now, bound for an eternity, for as long as they lasted. An eternity for him, but how long for her? A depressing thought, but a comforting one as well. They had each other now, they were obliged to be there for one another and Kaz would make sure he would keep to this promise. The vampire smiled faintly when they spoke the words. Somehow, they were reassuring.

And then came the rings. And the anxiety came back again. Carefully, Kaz picked it up, making sure he didn't touch the mans hand, who would probably think he was very keen on his hygiene, but if he only knew. For a moment, Kaz looked at the ring before letting his gaze rest upon Allison again. His eyes glanced at her hands, before putting the ring on her finger. This felt so very official, which it was, and long lasting, which it also was. But Kaz smiled nontheless. Somewhere inside him was a feeling that one could call 'happiness'. And it was blooming.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr jun 08, 2018 11:52 pm
The ring in her hand weighed a lot. Not actually, but it felt like it did. It was as if their entire bond was turned into this one object. It represented everything they had gone through and would go through. So small, so important. She smiled softly, holding her hand to the man as he put the ring around her finger. It was… good. All was good. She sighed, as if she truly had to be relieved that the ring didn’t burn through her skin and scream that she had made a mistake. No. The ring felt like they finally had one thing that they could depend on. That this was all real.

Now it was her turn. Softly, she took his hand, looking into his eyes for a few seconds, before she gently put the ring around his finger, holding his hand again when she had done so. She bit her lip, looking at the solemniser for a second when he spoke. ‘Your wedding vows are sealed and you may henceforth be known to all as husband and wife,’ he spoke. ‘You may now kiss the bride.’ Slowly, Allison moved her gaze towards Kaz again, feeling how the tears started to appear again as she realised that she did not regret this. Not at all.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za jun 09, 2018 12:05 am

The ring around his finger was cool, almost sliding on unnoticable. Kaz was surprised how long Allison could hold his hand, feeling the obvious difference between their body temperatures. He just hoped the solemnister hadn't noticed or would say anything about it. He wouldn't now, would he? He was talking to the Grand Duchess and Grand Duke now. They were dangerous people now.

‘You may now kiss the bride.’ The man didn't have to say that twice. The vampire looked at Allison, somewhere a little surprised that now with their rings on, she hadn't changed. There was no glow, no gloom, or she hadn't just turned into a monster. She was just.. Allison. And she was his, as he was hers. He bended forward, his lips pressing on hers, their hands finally letting go while he cupped her head in his hands. His heart was hers now. And this was a dangerous thing.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

za jun 09, 2018 2:18 am
Nothing had changed. They were still the same, hopelessly flawed people they had always been. They loved each other, but were a mess and would probably forever be. Hopefully, the ring would remind them of what they had, of what they could have if their stubbornness wouldn’t get in their way. They had something pure, something that she couldn’t shake.

Their hands let go and she felt his hands on her face as their lips touched. She slowly put her hands on his chest, feeling her muscles relax as she let the warm feeling come over her. It was as if his kiss took away all the anxiety she felt. She was happy. This was where she was supposed to be. So when they softly pulled away again, she found herself staring at her man again, a light shimmer in her eyes. She could hear how the man spoke, but the words didn’t even get through to her anymore. Her full attention was focussed on Kaz as she completely seemed to miss how the man bowed to them. She was his and he was hers. There were so many things to say, yet she couldn’t find the words. A tear escaped her eye, slowly making its way down her face. “I love you,” she whispered. That was all that mattered.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za jun 09, 2018 9:10 pm

All the sound around him seemed to be drowned out. He had only eyes for Allison. The worries he had a moment ago, the fear and the dread of going through all of this had vanished. The words echoed in his head. I am hers and she is mine. It had all gone too fast, this decision had not been rational, yet here they were. And Kaz wasn't finding any problems with it.

Their lips parted, already missing their touch, Kaz longed for more. But then he saw the tear escaping her eye and he frowned slightly. The vampire heard her words and smiled. ''I love you too.'' He whispered, wiping the tear off her face.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

za jun 09, 2018 9:25 pm
Everything had changed. Not their relationship, but their lives. She would start to officially live in Rhoynar now, mingling in its business - their business. She had already sent word to Elayne that she was going to be picked up, so if she was correct, the woman should already be on her way to Rhoynar. Together with Juno and Abbas, the plan was to live in the castle, which had enough room for all of them. Which… meant that she probably had to introduce Kaz to Ellie. A thought she’d rather push away.

‘I love you too,’ he told her, wiping the tear away. Allison nodded carefully. “Let’s go… Home.” It was weird to call it that, but the castle was home now. They needed to arrange for certain things to be sent there, but she had made sure the servants had at least cleaned up the bedroom, so they could spend the night there. Together. In their new home, like a normal, married couple would.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za jun 09, 2018 10:14 pm

Home. For a moment he had to remind himself that didn't mean it was the Villa they had to go back to, but the castle. The castle was officially theirs. It was strange and unreal. Kaz wasn't sure if he could get used to it, but with time, perhaps.

The vampire turned towards the solemnister, nodding at him. ''Thank you.'' This probably would be very weird to the man, but Kaz appreciated him nontheless. He turned back to Allison again. ''Home it is.''

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

za jun 09, 2018 10:25 pm
Oh. Allison turned towards the solemniser as well and sent him a smile. “I will make sure you get paid for your troubles,” she nodded. He had told her before that it would be fine. That he would do this for the new Duchess. But, nothing in life was ever free and Allison wasn’t planning on letting the poor man go out of his way for nothing. She noticed how Kaz turned her way again and she nodded when he spoke. “Yes!

Opening the castle doors was still strange. The castle was… quiet. She looked back at Kaz and sent him a faint smile. “If I’m correct, the bedroom is cleaned and the throne room should be as well.” Though she wouldn’t be surprised if it would take a while for the throne room to be completely clean again. There had been a good amount of blood, after all. But that was something she didn’t want to think about. For now, they had to… do something. Either head to bed, explore the castle a bit, sit down, whatever. As long as it wasn’t standing here.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za jun 09, 2018 11:06 pm

The castle was huge. And cold. The air was breathing summer, but the stones held it back, making their surroundings cooler than the outside. Kaz let his eyes wander around the place, actually taking it in for once. He hadn't looked at any details the last time when he was here, after all they had someone to murder.

Since the night had only been going on for a few hours, Kaz wasn't tired. On the contrary, he was feeling very much awake. Though the sun had made weakened, being here now gave him the feeling like he could recharge. But that wasn't the same for Allison, so carefully, he shot her a glance. ''The choice is yours.'' He grinned, letting his hand go over her hair, messing it up. Because he liked her like that. Small and angry.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

za jun 09, 2018 11:20 pm
High pitched sound. “Don’t do that!” she sighed as he pulled her fingers through her hair again. “Do you know how much effort goes into my hair?” she then complained, looking at him like a puppy would look at its owner after being punished. A sigh sounded as she realised it was a lost cause, If it was up to him, she’d never look good. That must be it. Because she could bet that her make-up was showing that she had cried as well.

It has been a long day,” she admitted, after another sigh. “So I’d be fine heading to bed and just…” For a second she bit her lip, looking up at Kaz. “Just appreciate what we have.” Just talk, just… be there with him. Because she felt like she only appreciated his company more now that the words had been spoken. He was hers.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za jun 09, 2018 11:56 pm

Kaz only grinned, her reaction only wanted him to do it again, but the goddamn puppy eyes prevented him from doing so. He only looked back at her, pouting while didn't really mean it. She was just a dramaqueen. ''Too much, I must say.'' He spoke honest. Why did she care so much? He would probably never understand for the ternity he would live.

He nodded at her words, looking around again. A strange place for two strange people. She wanted to go to bed, he wanted to stay awake. This could be their first fight, but Kaz had agreed on it, taking her hand. To be honest, he had no idea where the bedroom was.

BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: