welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

Carry us home - Pagina 5 Empty Re: Carry us home

za jun 23, 2018 10:11 am

Don't call it a party 'cause it never stops

Now one is too many but it's never enough

Don't tell me you're happy 'cause this isn't love

The last thing on his mind was sleep right now. He felt wide awake, refreshed and ready. It was obvious that he needed a lot less sleep than her, but saying that he was going out and that he would leave her behind, was probably not the best of ideas. He had been gone for a couple of minutes and Allison already had started to feel uncomfortable. So, instead of contradicting her, he nodded. He lay on his side, pulling her a little closer while his fingers went through her hair. ''Brown really suits you.'' He mumbled as he let his eyes wander over the tangled mess. How she always managed to make it look perfect was a mystery to him.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

za jun 23, 2018 2:05 pm
Surrounded, but always alone
So pick a place, pretend it's home
The higher you climb, the further you fall. But don't be ashamed of wanting it all. Cause the view from the top is beautiful but fleeting. Looks can be deceiving
It was like magic. She got pulled closer and his hand went through her hair and it was like the worries were washed off instantly. She closed her eyes, appreciating his presence. A deep sigh sounded and she felt how her muscles relaxed, how she instantly found herself home again. This was why she needed him. His words caused her to open her eyes again, smiling faintly as she looked up at him. “I’m glad you like it,” she whispered. After all, his opinion was the only one that mattered.

She bit her lip for a few seconds, before sighing once more. “If you want to help,” she started, falling quiet for a second or two again. “I don’t know what I’m doing yet either,” she finally admitted. “Just… Take what they throw at you,” was as much as she could tell him. It was quite often so that one of the servants came running at her, that someone had requested an audience or that something required her attention. And when no one was there to do so, there were so many other things to do that she found herself lost.

I’m just happy you’re here,” she whispered, closing her eyes again.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

zo jun 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Don't call it a party 'cause it never stops

Now one is too many but it's never enough

Don't tell me you're happy 'cause this isn't love

Of course he wanted to help. What else was he supposed to do? Wait until hunger struck him again and he went on a killing spree or a hunt for blood? Sure that would make a good lasting impression. Besides, no one in Brightwater, no in the entirety of Fallen Skies, needed to know the Grand Duke was a vampire. They would call for his head. Or maybe his heart. ''I'm quite good at that.'' He replied with a soft smile. Life had been throwing shit at him for years now. ''I don't know any better.'' He added before shutting up again and listening to the silence between them, her heart beating soft and steady.

''I won't leave.'' Was his soft-spoken reply whil he brushed through her hair again. A promise he had broken once before, making this one even harder to break. He couldn't. And he wouldn't. With those words he closed his eyes as well. Not to sleep, no, sleep wouldn't come for him tonight. But he welcomed the darkness as an old friend.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

zo jun 24, 2018 8:24 pm
Surrounded, but always alone
So pick a place, pretend it's home
The higher you climb, the further you fall. But don't be ashamed of wanting it all. Cause the view from the top is beautiful but fleeting. Looks can be deceiving
Kaz promised to help. She didn’t quite want him to, but he had also promised to stay. So, perhaps, she could live with it. There was only one person in this world who she trusted completely and, obviously, it was him. So, she needed to trust him on this matter too. Needed to finally believe that his words were true. What more could he do? He had flipped his life, married her and joined her in this damned castle. All while he was struggling with being a fledgling vampire.
The problem was that he had left her once before, when she needed him the most. When Giovanni had died. She had believed that he would stay by her side after he had told her he loved her, after she had admitted the same. Her entire life had been turned around and she would never be the same after what had happened that one night. Yet, he had left.

But he had come back. And that was what she needed to hold onto now. Ever since then, things had been… rough. But, she had to finally forgive him for it. She had to believe that he was here to stay, just like she was. She hadn’t responded to his words, but instead only inched a bit closer, humming softly. She had decided to believe him. A decision she hoped she wouldn’t regret any time soon.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, kaz
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: