welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

[M] Dungeon of despair - Pagina 2 Empty Re: [M] Dungeon of despair

wo jun 27, 2018 2:59 am

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie

Don't give up. He was stronger than this, he had been through worse. This woman just didn't know what she was getting herself into. If he just told himself that over and over again, he might still believe in it, but his faith already started to linger. Again, the vampire screamed as the silver enteres his body, feeling it cutting a way through his flesh and tearing open his skin. He closed his eyes, trying to fight the pain while his nails dug into his skin. Sweat dripped down his forehead, mixing with the tears that slowly started to appear.

Don't think. It was what Allison would have told him. It was what he was supposed to do. He had to let it all slide. But that was hard when the woman in front of him brought up the exact topic. Allison. Immediately, his head shot up, his eyes widened. There was no way in hell she was going to hurt Allison. Words couldn't describe the anger boiling up inside him. And with that, another power awakened. He had been stupid, he could have done this a long time ago and be done with it. One hand unclenched, he frowned. The vampire tried to come up with something, the wolf, the other creature that he had no words for what exactly it was. Anything. If it got him out of his situation, if it helped saving his own skin, he woud do it. ''You're not going to touch her with even one finger.'' He threw another empty threat at her. A faint, black smoke started to appear around his hand, swirling as his powers slowly grew. He just needed a few more seconds and he would be out here in no time.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox
Aantal berichten : 93
IC posts : 88

Character sheet
Residence : Seere

wo jun 27, 2018 3:05 am
   I'm gonna raise the stakes
There it was. The anger turned into rage as she mentioned his wife. At first, the woman had thought that the couple was married for their status only. After all, they had looked so… different. Like they weren’t meant to be together at all. Just like how Kaz did not seem to be the type to sit on a very fancy chair. Instead, he seemed to fit in well in his current, wooden chair. With chains. And blood. Not as fancy, but probably a lot more fun. It seemed to be, however, that she did matter to him. The look in his eyes caused her to grin again. Good. Be mad. “I can’t promise anything,” she told him softly. Perhaps she needed to bring the woman in after all.

An eyebrow was raised when she noticed the smoke coming out of his finger. Oh, for fuck’s sake. A vampire with magic. Of fucking course. Luckily, it seemed to take him a while to successfully summon something and she was way too familiar with summoners. They could only be summoned if their summoner was conscious. So, she gave him a smack with the handle of the dagger, hopefully hitting hard enough so he would, at least for a short while, lose consciousness. She was not going to deal with a damn demon. No way.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 3:11 am

He hated his magic more than anything. He hated that whenever he needed and depended on it, it would always seem to lack. One of those moments was right now. He used to have no problems, he always used to spit them out like gal and he used to be scared of it. But right now, he lacked once again. It was almost becoming a common theme. For some reason he never managed to get out of situations alone. He either needed help or somehow screwed up so badly that they just spit him out.

It was already too late when the woman noticed how he tried to work his magic. But what was she going to do? Stop him? Kill the demon? He would laugh at- oh. The smack at the back of his head was enough to put him out. The smoke disappeared, his head slumped to his shoulder and his body went still. One could almost mistake him for dead. Blood still oozed from the wounds, the healing process going horribly slow. But at least he didn't feel any pain. For now.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 11:47 am
It was pathetic to know that people valued others over themselves. When torturing someone, you were often better off finding out who they cared for and hurting them instead. Watching a loved one get hurt was way worse than hurting the one you wanted to hurt. Which was exactly why Kaz was here. She wasn’t trying to break him to the point of no return. She wanted to break him just enough to know that his brother would look at him for the rest of their eternal life and know that it was his fault. That he had chosen his sire over his brother without even realizing it. For a vampire, eternal regret was the greatest torture.

The tortured vampire had passed out and so, Isabella knew that the next part of her plan had started. And so, she left the room, leaving the vampire on his own. After all, he was weakened to the point where he should not be able to get out of that chair. And if he was stupid enough to try, she would make sure he’d regret it. This was her game, her rules. He was better off following them.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 12:02 pm

Getting knocked out was no fun, but if it meant he was no longer in pain he would do it again. It had only been a few hours until Kaz had awoken again, his head hurting, the rest of his body even more. The wound on his back had started to heal but it went terribly slow and he wasn't sure if the healingprocess or the dagger itself had hurt more. Because it burned, a lot. The vampire clenched his fists, biting his lip as he tried to ignore the pain. But it only got worse as he felt how thirsty he was.

He had used all of his energy to try and break free and for what? It felt like the shackles had only become more tight and his anger had completely died out. It appeared he was alone, meaning that this woman either would leave him alone for the rest of the days or she had something up her sleeve. Kaz could manage being left alone. He would grow hungry, but he could manage. The fear that she had other things in store for him, struck him hard but yet again, it didn't fade out the fire in his eyes. She had to try a lot harder in order to break him.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 12:49 pm
It hadn’t been hard to find a girl outside. She was of fragile build. Probably had a family to take care of, but Isabella did not care. Even if the woman had babies waiting for her at home, she would snap her neck like it was nothing. It was just the way nature worked. If the woman had arranged no one to care for the babies in case something happened to her, that was her mistake. Always prepare for the worst. Always make sure that the ones around you would be able to move on after your death. Especially when taking care of a child. Or at least, that’s when her mother had told her back when she still had a beating heart. If you cared for someone, if their life depended on yours, make sure there was a plan B.

The crying woman was pulled into the room with Kaz as Izzy held her by her hair, smiling at the man who was still in the chair. Good. The fire in his eyes made clear that he wasn’t broken yet, but something told her that it wouldn’t take long until he finally would break down. For she was going to introduce him to the monster within himself now. It was time for him to meet his true nature. “Look what I got,” she told him, standing behind the woman and holding her hair tightly, pulling her head to the side so her neck was visible.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 1:04 pm

He was alarmed someone was coming. He heard a heartbeat, he could smell fear. This wasn't the woman who had jammed knives into his leg, no this was a human. Had someone found this place? Or had the woman perhaps found Allison? The last thought made him tug at the shackles again. There was no way that he was going to let that happen, he would fight for her, he would die for her. That woman had no right.

But it wasn't Allison. It was just a girl and a very scared girl at that. Kaz narrowed his eyes but he knew what she was trying to do. Because as soon as his gaze fell upon the human girl, the hunger inside him only got worse. There was some sort of lust in his eyes, a lust after the blood that girl carried. No. Concentrate. He shouldn't give in to these kinds of senses, it would make matters only worse. So, the young vampire looked away, stoicly staring at the wall. The smell the girl carried and her heartbeat made it hard for him to not pull his attention towards her, but he had to. He wasn't broken yet and he promised himself he wouldn't let himself get broken.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 1:18 pm
Vampires could try and tell themselves that they were still human, that they were still who they once were. She was sure that he had done it before. Nothing had changed! They could live on like they had done before. The not aging part and immortality was something they would eventually get used to. Right? They were wrong. The bloodlust didn’t get better. You just got used to the terrible feeling. It was like a chronic pain. Never did it vanish and the first century, you’d think that it actually got better as you learned to deal with it. You learned to not attack instantly when someone bled. Something that would still be hard for a young one like Kaz, which was exactly why she had brought in the girl.

Perhaps you’d like a taste,” she spoke, biting the girl in the neck. She didn’t drink her blood, only planned to leave two puncture marks. The girl screamed and tried to struggle, but didn’t even get close to an escape. Instead, she only made sure the wound in her neck was less clean than she had hoped, bleeding more. The vampire licked her lips and watched as the blood dripped down the neck of the girl, carefully watching Kaz’ reaction.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 1:36 pm

That smell. That god aweful smell that yet was so compelling that he had a very hard time not to look. He could do this, he could manage this and withhold himself from looking, from showing weakness. His nails dug deeper into the kin of his palm, his teeth sank into his lip. Why was this so hard? He tried to remember the last time he had fed. This morning just before the sun had risen. Already it felt like an eternity ago.

The vampire took a deep breath in and a deep breath out, closing his eyes as he collected himself. And then he dared to look. His eyes first fell upon the woman, but they were just as fast concentrating on the wound in the neck of the girl, the blood that was seeping from it. Again the hunger struck and the lust returned to his eyes. He could do this, he could refuse. He was strong than this. But it was obvious that Kaz was struggeling. His eyes found those of the woman again, his were colored with hate. ''Perhaps you need to fuck off.''

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 9:09 pm
He could pretend all he wanted. She wasn’t just your everyday vampire hunter who locked up a vampire and figured out how to torture them. She was one herself. And one who had done this over and over again. The first few times had been trying out. What hurt more? Was it smart to start with the biggest torture? Over time, she had found out that it was best to start small, while applying some mind games as well. Like the woman she held in her arms. The smell of blood would make the following experience so much worse. And the crying of the woman probably didn’t help him either. It added to the already miserable air that was filling their lungs and she was happy that she didn’t need to breathe anymore.

When the hunger finally showed, a grin caused her to show her fangs to the man. “Keep on dreaming, boy,” she spoke with a smile, pushing the woman on the floor in front of him. She would be so close… if only he was able to move, he could have taken a sip. Sadly for him, he couldn’t And the woman cried and cried, begging for her life as she kneeled in front of the man. She mumbled some words, but Isabella was not interested in listening to them. “I’m not going anywhere and neither are you.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 9:21 pm

His threat didn't help him in the slightest, instead he wondered if the more he spoke, the worse everything got. But Kaz was as stubborn as a donkey and once he had something in his head, it was hard to talk him out of it. So when he reminded himself that he had to be strong, he did it. But this woman was making it very difficult for him.

The girl was so close he could almost smell the tears on her face. But that smell was overrun by the beautiful smell of blood and the hunger inside him grew. He could at least.. try, right? But then he would give in, then he would continue to play her game. And that was not going to happen. Not today. Kaz looked from the woman to the girl and back to the woman. The smell had become unbearable and Kaz closed his eyes in the hopes it would help him fight the urge to attack. The pleads of mercy didn't exactly help. ''Shut up,'' He growled, not sure if he was talking to the woman or the girl. Eventually, he give into the urge, tugging at the shackles as if he hoped that suddenly they would come loose. The metal only dug deeper into his skin and it only showed that perhaps the woman was right. He was weak.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 9:30 pm
There were many ways to hurt a vampire and Isabella had been blessed enough to be able to try all of them, finding out that the perfect way… was different for everyone. To make the most out of it, you needed to watch your victim. Watch their weaknesses, their responses. You needed to know who it was on that chair. Because, while the monster inside was the same in all of them, it was the person that she was trying to hurt. Not the monster itself. The monster was only helping. Which was precisely what was going on right now. The man in front of her wanted to fight, wanted to show that he was going to get through this. He didn’t want her to feel like she had won. Yet, the monster was giving in. Wanted the blood more than anything else in the world. It was a marvelous sight and she could never get enough of watching this battle. Where they fought themselves, as if it wasn’t enough that they were fighting her.

You’ll never be stronger than the beast inside of you, boy,” she told him with a smile, kneeling down next to the woman, putting her finger under her chin so she would be forced to look at Kaz, her eyes filled with tears. “You’re a monster and it won’t be long until everyone knows it.” Let’s see if he had a problem with that.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Somehow this woman had become the voice that had been in the back of his head for years. Perhaps he had gotten dellusional and all of this was just a dream, or more a nightmare, and he would wake up soon. Or perhaps he had died right then and there when the mountain lion had ttacked him and this was just a figment of his imagination. Neither option sounded great, but it was still better than to think that this was all really happening.

Something within him stirred and got awake, only supporting the hunger even more. Kaz had ro resist, he could do this. He might just be a newborn vampire but he could prove himself he wasn't weak and that he was strong as he believed. But every second made everything worse and when the woman looked at him, he only started tugging at the shackles even more frantically. ''Shut up!'' He spoke loudly. The vampire finally beared his fangs and as a wild dog, tried to bite the woman in front of him, the chair holding him only inches apart from his prey.

BY MITZI
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 9:57 pm
As expected. The man wasn’t accepting the beast inside of him, but the beast was winning. In a normal situation, he might have actually been strong enough. For a fledgling like himself, that was quite impressive. She wondered how that had come to be. A rough past, perhaps. She had learned that those with a rougher childhood tended to fight the urges with more strength, as they had a stronger personality. Or maybe she was wrong and he was weaker than she expected. Which would be sad, as it would make the coming days a whole lot more boring than she was hoping.

He told her to shut up and the woman chuckled, after which she gave the girl on the floor a push, so she fell back on the floor. The woman tried to make her way out, but the door was locked. “Shut up or I will snap your neck,” Isabella told her, sounding slightly annoyed, as the girl sat down with her back against the wall, crying. Just being here to fill the room with the scent of blood, the sound of her heartbeat. “Perhaps if you beg for it, you’ll get a taste,” Isabella told the vampire, turning towards him again. There it was.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 10:06 pm

This godaweful yet wonderful smell was like a punch in his stomach, and a hard one at that. The longer it lingered, the stronger the monster inside him became, the more that it took over. The resistance in his eyes had almost completely faded when the girl was pushed on the ground and only the hunger and the urge to feed had remained. There was little Kaz of him left as the vampire inside him now almost had full control. But that didn't mean his pride would break.

His eyes shot towards the woman, his attention now pulled towards her. Beg?Beg? What did she see him for? He was a goddamn Grand Duke and if these shackles weren't here to keep him in place he would have torn her throat out by now, if you forgot that he was weakened, hungry and the woman was probably a lot older than he was. ''I don't beg.'' He hissed with clenched teeth as he tried to control himself, but the more he tried to push back the monster, the hard it became to keep it in check.

BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: