welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Raphaël Quinton
Raphaël Quinton
Aantal berichten : 6
IC posts : 4

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

End of line Empty End of line

wo jul 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Cause I fight for everything I die for

Everything I bled onto the ground sacrificed

for

Everything had happened so fast. One moment he had plans to move to Sunfall or anywhere else in Rhoynar just to get some adventure, to discover himself for once. The next thing he knew his father had barged in and told him he had a jaob at the castle now. He had told him to be proud as he wasn't hired to clean but to guard, just like his father was. But his father was a personal guard, Raphaël.. just a guard. And now he was destined to walk around the hallways, check some corridors, talk to a few people but most of all keep his mouth shut and stick to the routine.

But the last thing the young man wanted, was to stick to a routine. There was so much more out there. Everytime the guard looked out of the window and he saw the sea or any other part of Rhoynar, he heard his heart calling out to go on an adventure. But then he looked into the empty hallways again and he reminded himself that that time had past. He had his chances and he hadn't taken them.

This would be the last hour of his shift, after this he would be done for the day only to wake up early in the morning and do the same exact thing over again. A horrible day to look forward to. Raph sighed, looking down at his polished boots. His father probably would scold at him that they weren't neat enough. He couldn't wait to get out of there. The guard leaned against the wall a little, letting his eyes wander over the empty throneroom. Being stationed here surely was the most boring place ever. If only something exciting would happen.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

End of line Empty Re: End of line

wo jul 18, 2018 6:09 pm
There were many things about this castle that sickened her at this point. The lack of color, for example. Her old home had been completely decorated up to her own wishes, yet this place would always feel empty. Though she doubted that any kind of decoration could fill up these empty halls, as they just had this permanent feeling to them. Perhaps one day she would find herself back at her home in Falkreath, just for a few days. A holiday of sorts. When every piece had fallen back in place, that seemed like a good plan. Perhaps she could truly take Kaz with her, even if he hated the snow. She had always loved it, as it was beautiful, yet cold. Something she had once been too, where she had softened quite a bit now.

A glass of wine in her hand was her default state at this point, so that would surprise no one. That she was making her way into the throne room at this time of the day, was something new completely. And she did it exactly for that reason, as it would allow her to avoid everyone for once in her life. No matter where she went in this damn castle, someone would find her and everyone always needed something. ‘There’s someone at the gates!’ ‘What does this word mean?’ ‘The alchemists made something explode!’ Miserable, truly. But, there were fun times to it too. Like helping the alchemists out with what they were doing. Recently, she had been doing that more often, even if it was just to escape her other tasks. Meeting people who aspired to be an Alchemist themselves, warmed her heart. Perhaps one day, when things were much calmer, she could teach them what she knew.

The door to the throne room opened and she made her way in, completely missing the fact that there was someone standing against the wall. One of the guards whose name she didn’t remember. Most of the time, she had Gareth at her side if she needed one. Every now and then Gareth was off and she had another guard by her side, but that was rare. The man seemed to work more than he was free, yet she wouldn’t complain. Surprisingly, the old man had been good company.
Walking up to the window rather than her chair, she looked out of it, taking a sip from her wine. She didn’t speak, just stared into nothingness as she tried to keep her thoughts positive. After all, that was her goal right now. The castle would be a mess for some time to come, but at least she could get herself together. Right?

Raphaël Quinton
Raphaël Quinton

Character sheet

wo jul 18, 2018 7:00 pm

for

Was someone entering the throneroom considered an exciting change? There was only one way to figure that out. The person at least wasn't his father, nor just another lame ass guard who came to banter. No, this was the actual Grand Duchess. Grand Duchess Allison Lenier. To this day Raphaël still wondered how you had to pronounce her last name as he had heard many different versions, but for now he had settled on the easiest one. Or so he thought.

Immediately, the young guard let go of the wall, straightening his shoulders and back and getting back into position. The last thing he wanted was for the actual Grand Duchess to think that he was a lazy, slouchy guard. He was much more than that if given the chance. But she didn't seem to notice him. That important was his job. A hint of disappointment flashed over his face as he watched how she was turned away from him and instead found the environment outside a lot more interesting.

Raphaël cleared his throat, just to make sure she knew he was here. But after all, he was just a guard destined to protect the very fancy chair that was a few meters away from him. Not that it looked that fancy. I mean, it could use some color and maybe a new cushion, but it wasn't that impressive. Would it be okay if to ask that? But he had nothing to do with that stupid throne, it was none of his business. But Raph had always been nosey. No, concentrate. He was on duty today.

BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

wo jul 18, 2018 7:15 pm
The castle was safe and as such, she need not watch her surroundings at all times. She knew that was stupid, as someone could have tried to sneak in and harm her, taking her seat. She also knew that they would probably be caught by one of the guards, rather than backstabbing her in the normally empty throne room. While a worry shot into her head, she shook it off instantly. After all, she had come here for positive thoughts. Any negative ones needed to be shrugged off, because otherwise there would be no end to them. The past few weeks had been filled with enough negativity already, she did not need any more of it.

With clear surprise in her eyes, she turned around when she heard the guard clear his throat. Her eyebrows shot up as she looked for him, smiling when she did. “Oh,” was the sound that involuntarily left her mouth, before she pulled a hand through her long hair. Her usual nervous tic, something that would probably never change. For a second, she worked to get herself together after being startled, forcing that smile on her face that she seemed to wear permanently now. “I didn’t expect anyone here,” she admitted, moving her gaze to the glass of wine for a second, before looking back at the guard.
While she would have loved to say that she knew who he was, she did not. Maybe he was new, or maybe he had been around the castle for longer than she had, like most guards had. Some had been forced to give up their position as guard after the change of reign, which meant some new ones had been hired. There were, however, still quite some who had been around for a while. Like Gareth, for example.

Raphaël Quinton
Raphaël Quinton

Character sheet

zo jul 22, 2018 11:20 am

for

Of course she hadn't expected anyone here. This place was deserted when there was no Grand Duke or Grand Duchess on those fancy chairs as no one really had business in this room besides getting heard by said persons. So why was he stationed here? What exactly was he doing here besides fillin gup empty space? A question no one probably really could answer besides the generic 'the castle needs to be protected at all costs'-answer.

Raphaël smiled softly, squaring his shoulders a little and feeling how some tension was relieved. ''Me neither, milady.'' He spoke, trying to sound as civilised and neat as possible. He was talking to the Grand Duchess of Rhoynar after all, she was his employer. ''But if you want to be alone, I will take my leave.'' He spoke as he made a slight bow and prepared to leave. Surely there was another empty room that needed to be guarded desperately.

BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: