welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Gast
Gast

Valyria, Archeon - King Larethian Akesh Empty Valyria, Archeon - King Larethian Akesh

wo aug 16, 2017 10:54 pm
Valyria, Archeon - King Larethian Akesh Kaderimg_by_ladyperfume-dc650mq

Larethian Thomas Akesh

GENERAL
Faceclaim Gaspard Ulliel
Date of birth May 4th (Taurus)
Family Valemar Akesh (father †), Elise (mother †), Freyja Skarsgard (love interest), Ravenna Akesh (daughter and heir), Rhys de Poitiers (son in law), Fingall Akesh (Nephew), Avareth Akesh (brother), Romano (brother),  Kendra Akesh (Younger sister)
Current Universe Fallen skies - Archeon
Title King consort of Valyria

ABILITIES
Dovahzul, (Dovah-Zul, "Dragon-Voice", Thu'um) "His common language is Dovahzul "Dragons tongue" Larethian grew up within the land of draconis where dragons ruled the lands and horses where just servants of dragons."

Weapon master, Larethian is a masterful and experienced swordsman, rider and hunter. He is a rugged survivalist and knows life as a fight for survival, which is something he does admirably. He is very adept in hand-to-hand combat.

Beast creator, The ability to create beasts and other extraordinary creatures to serve the one who created the beast. Larethian prefers to create reptile looking creatures such as a wyvern, giant serpents or a salt water crocodile. He prefers the wyvern since they are very sly and quite handy in the air. Wyverns cannot breathe fire such as dragons do but they have razor sharp teeth, claws, a heavy tail and are fast as a shadow.

Larethian can create these beasts with his emotions. Made of fear, rage or envy. The strength of these creatures depends on the amount of emotion that goes with it. Rage is a lot stronger than fear. And once a beast is created out off envy it is almost all the time uncontrollable.

- If the creator dies, the beast might cease to exist.
- Created beasts may turn against their creator.
- A large or powerful created beast can take a mental toll on the creator.

CHARACTER
Larethian possesses a very convoluted personality. He is known for his stoic, extremely intelligent, and calculating demeanor, but also his cold, manipulative, and often unfettered attitude, even for his family. The only person he held any sentiment towards is his wife Dacosta and his children. But he always remains a bit static towards them. Larethian is impeccably cultured and sophisticated despite his vicious tendencies. He is a man of principle, being patient, cautious, intelligent, noble and possessing an immense sense of duty.

He always reacts to situations calmly and reasonably and is not impressed easily, even if the situations endangered him or the people he loved. He is a skilled and fierce warrior but also prefers the diplomatic and peaceful solution to situations, even if that solution is martial law. He, himself, remarked that he doesn't fear death, and recollected that he grew up with soldiers.

He is an expert in psychology and is able to frighten, manipulate, and bend others to his will with mere words. He is also able to use his immense presence and commanding but subtle personality to great effect. His mental abilities are staggering, having created a memory palace. Larethian finds it easy to manipulate others for his own benefit. Due to his ability to manipulate others, people are always struggling to determine whose side Larethian is really on. Because when he is on his best he is very hard to read and very hard to see what emotion he is giving you. When he is giving his best the only thing that betrays him is the color of his eyes. Black is for anger, fury and rage. Blue for calmness and tranquility. Usually then. But when this imposing man was his ultimate, treacherous self, his eyes were dark, sea blue, like a wild, stormy ocean that seemed to come to an end. As if everything and everyone was engulfed by the heavy seawater and nobody could escape from it.

APPEARANCE
Although he is a killer, Larethian is still a very refined gentleman. He is meticulous in appearance and speaks very precisely. He chooses his words very precisely and knows how to get what he wants. Larethian can be described as a tall (1.87) well muscled, attractive adult with sea-green eyes that can fade into black if he gets angry/ upset /manipulative, he has dark brown/almost black hair. His hair is rather long, and a little messy and sometimes combed back behind his ears. Most of the time the color he wears is black, dark blue, light blue and brown tones. Larethian also likes to wear leather, dark colored trousers, or a nice black blouse with a subtle pattern. Even though he looks very well muscled he walks with a lot of elegance yet manly.

BIOGRAPHY
Ancestry
Larethian was born in Cerasus in the realm of Uropa to a wealthy aristocratic family; his father, Valemar Akesh was very well known in the criminal scenes. His mother was a former courtisane lady who runned a small estate. Where courtisanes and prostitues could invite their 'customers'. His father was always busy running the brotherhood he had and his mother was always in her estate making sure the customers where able to leave satisfied. Larethian was too young to understand anything that was happening there. But the pleasure house often made conflicts between Valemar and Elise.

0-15 y/o
The boy reached the age of 15 and grew up living a rather comfortable life with his older brother Avareth, Romano and their younger sister Kendra. The four formed a strong, affectionate bond. But after a few months his family left their estate to live in a lodge in the forest in order to escape from former strongholds who wanted to burn down their empire. Because of his fathers criminal actions. But the lodge got invaded by a group of hired looters. His brothers, sister and Larethian where held captive. But Avareth, Romano and him got the change to escape. While their sister was still being held by the looters they never knew what happened to her that day. Only to be severely traumatized by their sister's disappearance and was rendered mute. It would haunt him for the rest of his life. Although he has banished those feelings away since he became older. The feelings are still there. After hours and hours of walking with his brothers Larethian broke down in the middle of a field and lost conscious. He never saw his parents or brother again.

The boy grew up his teenager years with some cultist warriors who found him lying in the field. They where skilled in sword fighting, archery and manhunt. And as a teenager he grew up within a very violent and fierce environment. Larethian trained to become a better sword master than anyone else. And as he did so did his anger for revenge for his beloved sister grew. It was a feeling that he wanted to hide from the world, but he showed it every time he had to fight an enemy. And if one could not see it clearly. Larethian made sure they would feel it.

I like the night. It’s more than a period of time; it’s another place. It’s different from where we are during the day…when life is most like a dream.

His lust for blood and death grew and grew and when it was on it's highest point and he could only feel hatred boiling in his blood he met a cultist stranger. His name was Avanti and he was the leader of a group of vampire cultists who hunt down people when the blue moon shone at the sky. Avanti tricked Larethian around it's finger and before he knew he was an undead soldier. The little feelings he had in his body where drained away and he became and empty shell. A body without a soul and he started murdering as a hound making sure to keep Avanti satisfied. But as the years grew by Avanti got bored with it's personal dog and he got rid of him. With the curse still around him and a thirst that was not able of being satisfied he traveled through the desert of Seheron. He reached the end of the desert more death than alive as he encountered a soothsayer in a small cultist hideout. The woman, was able to drain life back into his body but she could not remove his power to summon beasts of the night. It would be the only scar of the curse that would hunt and remind him of it for the rest of his life.

15-20
Larethian left the cultists hideout and traveled a lot around the country. Only to find himself back. And when he entered the borders of a foreign land called Valyria he finally felt at ease. It was an ancient world full of mystic creatures called dragons. The dragon kingdom took him in and provided care for him, feeding him and making sure he had a place to sleep. Little did Larethian know he would have to repay it all in two fold. He needed to work hard so he became a guard of the royal navy after showing his good manners. And as the years went by he moved his way up towards the personal guard of the king. Making sure to keep him safe and clean the mess the king could make. After years and years of training, practising and failing the king made a pact with Larethian. Serve and serve this realm alone and he would teach him everything about the mythical dragons. Larethian agreed as he felt home in this world. And so it came that he learned the dragon language.

Among the responsibilities of ensuring safety for the royal family, Larethian also had to take care of the only daughter of the King. Her name was Dacosta, and she was a stuck up princess. She would later admit that she fell for Larethian, but she never told him during their time together. Eventually he became her personal guard because the king ordered him to do so and spent daily time with her. Since the city has been attacked and he wanted his daughter to be safe and guarded at all times. And so he did.  It was then that he layed his eyes on the crown princess. She was growing up as a fair beauty with the most beautiful raven coloured locks and enchanting eyes. nNot knowing what to do with the feelings he felt for the lady he tried to do his job as good as he could. But when Dacosta attacked her father the king everything changed.

currently
Creating chaos in his mind.

QUOTE'S AND SAYINGS
Guard: Could the legends be true?
Larethian: Legends don't burn down villages

This thing all things devours: Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel; Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town, And beats high mountain down.

I was the one who had it all, I was the master of my fate, I never needed anybody in my life, I learned the truth too late, I'll never shake away the pain, I close my eyes but she's still there, I let her steal into my melancholy heart. It's more than I can bear.

Memories can be vile, repulsive little brutes. Like children I suppose. But can we live without them? Memories are what our reason is based upon. If we can’t face them, we deny reason itself! Although, why not? We aren’t contractually tied down to rationality! There is no sanity clause! So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there’s always madness. Madness is the emergency exit…

"You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength. "They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilised people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

Rise and rise again and again

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op wo jul 25, 2018 7:11 pm; in totaal 50 keer bewerkt
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Valyria, Archeon - King Larethian Akesh Empty Re: Valyria, Archeon - King Larethian Akesh

do sep 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Geaccepteerd
welkom op Fallen Skies

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: