welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.
Deel
Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Aantal berichten : 1060
IC posts : 334

Character sheet
Residence : The realm of Valyria
Profiel bekijken

Re: troep

op vr dec 01, 2017 10:38 pm
There's no sense, the fire burns
When wisdom fails, it changes all
The wheel embodies all that keeps on turning

Blood red skies, I feel so cold
No innocence, we play our roll
The wheel embodies all
Where are we going?

All in all
You expect the wise to be wiser
Fallen from grace and
All and all I guess we should have known better
'Cause

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got

No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want
And it's all that we're fighting for
Though it's not paradise
You and us, or I and them

There comes a time to take a stand
The wheel is watching all it keeps on burning
The venom works, it's like a curse
A trojan horse, when will we learn?
The wheel embodies all that keeps returning

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op di feb 13, 2018 10:31 am; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt

I don't believe in no devil, 'Cause I done raised this hell
I've been the last one standing, when all the giants fell

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op vr dec 01, 2017 10:51 pm

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op za maa 10, 2018 6:11 pm; in totaal 4 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op za dec 02, 2017 9:37 am
Ragnvald. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man's creation, to give answers. that they are too afraid to give themselves.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op za dec 02, 2017 9:53 pm
Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that Odin may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

lean, dark, tall, with "a shaggy head of dark hair flecked with grey, and in a pale stern face a pair of keen grey eyes

OS Beorn

"Quote goes here"

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op wo dec 20, 2017 5:08 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op di dec 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Her courage was her crown
and she wore it like a queen

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op wo dec 13, 2017 8:16 pm

HE WORE HIS HATRED
LIKE A CRUEL SECOND SKIN

Zodra zijn zus weer begon te praten over het recht wat zij had op de troon kon hij haar doorzettingsvermogen haast in zijn eigen aderen voelen.

Misschien wilde hij diep van binnen die troon zelf wel bestijgen. Hij was immers ouder dan Spec, had meer gezien in het leven. En was niet zo onstuimig en opstandig dan dat zij was. Misschien zag hij zelf wel kansen om Navarre groter en machtiger te maken dat de grote koning Thriump. Ondanks dat hij de Medici naam niet droeg en zich meer Rayner voelde dan Medici zou dit wel een kans kunnen zijn om eindelijk eens uit de schaduw te stappen.

Ik snap dat je recht hebt op de troon. Maar heel veel dingen zijn maar schijn zus. bromde hij diep.

Van buiten mag het er allemaal rooskleurig uitzien, maar je moet je niet laten verlijden door een gouden troon en mooie verhalen. Het vraagt veel meer en gaat veel dieper dan wij als buitenstaanders kunnen verwachten.

Het was slechts een waarschuwing die hij haar mee wilde geven. De verhalen die hij over Thriump hoorde op zijn reizen beloofden niet veel goeds. En daar wilde hij zijn kleine zus maar al te graag tegen beschermen. Ookal wist hij maar al te goed dat hij haar niet eeuwig kon beschermen.

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op di jan 30, 2018 9:03 am; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op wo dec 20, 2017 5:31 pm

IN A TIME OF MONSTERS
even a wise man may fall
The air was crisp with the scent of the sea, a fine layer of salty spray lingered on his skin. He twisted his hands and watched, transfixed, as the tiny gems slipped down his wrist, leaving cool entrails running parallel to his veins. It had been months since he had been home, and yet he felt no comfort returning to the stone cold walls that cast the frame of the castle. The gentle kiss of the welsh breeze no longer felt warm but settled down like a chilling sheet of air. Everything that once was a luxury to him, was now a irritating pest.

His mouth was dry from the journey and he did not wish to recall any of the events that had occurred. More than anything he craved sleep, the type that brought empty dreams and dead silence. A release from life, if only for an hour. But for now, he would settle for a tumbler of ale. Or perhaps two. Undoubtedly he would probably need an entire keg before being satisfied, but until then, an easy haze should keep him pleasant enough for his guest.

He strode along the empty corridors until the overwhelming scent of fresh bread and cherry wine drew him into the grandeur of the kitchens. The doors swung aside as he shouldered his way in and poured a glass of ale for himself. Settling on one of the plush chairs around the oversized table, he began to drink. The mahogany wood shone with a glimmer that could only be achieved through constant glossing, yet the table had not been full in months. The chill of the evening had begun to wear off next to the fireplace at the end of the room, it lit his face with a hazy glow and turned his drink into liquid gold. He swung his head back and allowed his eyes to drift lazily around the room, and soon enough, his wish came true, as he drifted into a dreamless sleep amongst the the warmth of the hearth.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op wo jan 10, 2018 10:18 pm
Green finch and linnet bird, nightingale, blackbird,
She's busy, as always, flitting from one project to another. Her mind a puzzle, a huge clump of thoughts and dreams that can't be untangled without loosing some part of her personality. But truly she would not want to change anything at all, she loves her life, her scattered mind, her little atelier where she works on her paintings and where she can create new worlds. Her feet moving quickly through her atelier. Her hands are covered in paint, her light colored dress patched with bright red, blue and yellow. Around her neck fall three very slender golden necklaces, all with their own unique gem dangling at the end. She looks as colorful as she is in personality.

Syrena pulls up her long blonde locks, tying them up in a messy bun with a light blue scarf. She got it from her mother when she was only a little girl. And with those small things Syrena was still able to hold her close. For she missed her way more than she could have ever imagined. As she moved herself back towards her painting again she bends and adds the final touches: adding her signature small in the corner of the landscape piece. It was a piece fully created from memory. Her homeland: Mothers heart. The orange tones of the endless rock fields and mountains piercing vibrant with the endless blue sky. Maybe it was not a perfect copy from the landscape itself. But for her it reminded her of home. Something she missed very dearly. But back in mothers heart she would never have the change to realise her dreams. But here .. In navarre.. it was possible. It seemed as if everything was possible here.

With a soft humming voice she finishes the  signature with a last curl on her name and hears a voice behind her and turns around to face her smile bright and brilliant, her cheeks rosy and covered in tiny paint splatters."Good day." She says kindly, her voice bubbly and energised. She brushes a blonde lock behind her ear and moves herself closer to the person. 'cleaning' her hands on the soft fabric of the dress she gestures to her art pieces, "Can I interest you in buying one of these? Or would you rather just look around?" She turns back to the person, her light blue eyes bright beneath spiderweb lashes.
How is it you sing?

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op za maa 10, 2018 6:09 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op zo jan 14, 2018 12:12 am

Rhaella Medici
She wears strength and darkness equally well
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium.

Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia.

the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op za maa 10, 2018 6:07 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op zo jan 14, 2018 1:40 am

RISE AND RISE AGAIN
UNTIL LAMBS BECOME LIONS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui..

consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui..

LARETHIAN T. AKESH

-

OH, THE BATTLE MAY BE BLOODY
BUT THAT KIND OF WORKS FOR ME

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui..

consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui..

LARETHIAN T. AKESH

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op vr jan 26, 2018 10:52 am

RISE AND RISE AGAIN UNTILL LAMBS BECOME LIONS

Interesse was bij mensen op een of andere manier altijd zo makkelijk te triggeren. Het werd soms haast iets te makkelijk als je het hem vroeg. Geef de persoon voor je een bijzonder onderwerp en ze namen niet alleen je hand, maar gelijk je hele arm om het onderste van de kan te weten te komen. En hij hield ervan. Hij hield ervan om rond te spelen met zijn woorden alsof alles voor hem slechts een spel was. Hij hield ervan om mensen te informeren over de doelen die hij inmiddels bereikt had en de doelen die nog zouden komen. En hij had voor de rest van zijn leven nog zoveel doelen om te behalen. Larethian was altijd al ambitieus geweest. Altijd bezig met plannen en leren om zijn brein met informatie te vereiken en anderen hun brein te kunnen begrijpen. De psychische kant daarvan dan. Het brein kon zulke vreemde dingen met een mens uithalen. Het kon je tot waanzin drijven en dat was iets wat hem fascineerde. Zijn lange lichaam baant zich nog steeds een weg door de gangen van het kasteel. De roodharige lady af en toe in zich opnemend. Ze bezat een zekere schoonheid die hier uniek te noemen was. De vuurrode lokken die fel afstaken tegen de bleke huid. Lady Freyja was zeker iemand wie hij zijn arm zou reiken om tot genoeg informatie te komen. Om tot de informatie te komen die hij wilde.

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op vr apr 06, 2018 8:15 pm; in totaal 8 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op do feb 08, 2018 10:00 pm

We make up horrors...
to help us cope with the real ones

A man like Birvald carried everything he needed to survive. Including a tent. Because sometimes you were not able to find an Inn in time. And sometimes you just wanted to sleep outside in your tent for no reason whatsoever. This night, had been a night like that. Birvald had woken up early to start eating some of his rations. Intending to break off camp as soon as he would finished his breakfast. That way, he would have the whole day to do his traveling. Having the sun on your side can be a serious advantage. Then he realised, before breaking off camp, he had to sharpen Glötter. He grabbed one of the whetstones he carried with him and started to sharpen his greatsword. Softly, he hummed one of the songs his tribe would sing while walking the cold icy plains of Falkreath. It was used to keep everyone's’ spirit up. The wild can be discouraging, even if you’re used to it. The memories of his childhood, and young adulthood soothed the man. “Today is going to be a good day.” He thought. He smiled. He remember that Birwyl once stepped into some bearpoop. When Birwin started laughing, he threw some poop at him. Their father got very mad and made them walk all the way to the their next stop covered in poop. He wished he knew how they were doing. At this point, the soft sounds of a waking town could be heard behind him.

-
This morning, when the sun shone a watery glow through the thick leaf roof... Another corpse was placed in the forest,  shredded over the dusty pathway towards the capital city of Navarre. The clothes where so damaged that it was barely able to see what they where or who they belonged to, blood stains where still noticeable. The corpse has been placed there as if it wanted to be found. But the traces around it where wiped away like something or someone did not want to be caught.  It all started a few days ago. When Rhaella was on her horse off to a smaller city close to her house. To buy some vegetables for her animals. That day the lady had seen a deer that has been ripped apart the same way as this human creature. At first it did not bother her. But what did bother her was that the forest became more quieter within a few days. No birds singing, no deer gnawing on branches and no squirrels who where searching for some fallen nuts. It worried her. If all the prey animals would leave the forest because of a beast that terrorizes them it would be devastating for the environment. Plants and trees would overgrown the environment and beasts that usually hunt on deer and smaller animals would also leave this place. Meaning this place would be dead and forgotten in a few years. And that was something she could not let happen. For she had been living a rather relaxed life in the forest of Navarre with her animals. Everyday she took care of them and even kept an eye on the wild animals around her house. But the past few days the cause of these mysterious 'murders' had awakened her curiousness and also a small feeling of fear. That she kept hidden.
So here she was a few hours later, on her shire horse in a slow but steady trot towards the nearest village. It was a small but sacred place with only a handful of people. But they all kept their eyes open, even in darker times. And perhaps someone inside this village would have more information for her about the cause of there murders.

Direwolf

(…) this was a bitter, tormented soul, a sinner who mocked both gods and men. He served, but found no pride in service. He fought, but took no joy in victory. He drank, to drown his pain in a sea of wine. He did not love, nor was he loved himself. It was hate that drove him.

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/28056551_439074763175641_7379466314896581488_n.jpg?oh=25555ae1dd18144491ae9a78d70e5557&oe=5B2564BE

Snow.
"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives"

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op ma feb 19, 2018 8:35 pm; in totaal 7 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma feb 12, 2018 8:36 pm

SHE WEARS STRENGTH AND DARKNESS
EQUALLY WELL

The comfort she felt being around here again made her heart beat a little faster. She had missed the warmth of the landscape, the orange tones of the mountains, the little markets and the travelling city. But most of all her familly. Some of them have also left the city and others such as Rhett and Matthew where still around. She showed a bright smil on her face when her father talked about them. How are they doing? I hope they help you around the house with some duties. Since you have enough duties for yourself as a doctor. she hesitated. Normally she would have helped him at the house. But ever since she left she felt somewhat grief to leave him alone. Well.. I could use a place to stay for a while if you don't mind? asking him curious as she took a step closer. I could make some nice stew for you guys. The one that mother used to make when she.. her voice seemed to drift away in an endless pit her light colored eyes drifted away for a moment onto the orange sand beneath them. A bit painful she bit on her lip but looked up at him again. She smiled watery. Shall we go then? I could display out my paintings for you and show you what I made so far.

THE GIRL HAS ALWAYS BEEN
HALF GODDESS HALF HELL

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op wo feb 21, 2018 8:20 pm
AGE 39
BIRTHDATE May 4th (Taurus)
HOMETOWN ARCHEON
ZODIACTaurus
TITLE King consort of Valyria
FAMILY Dacosta (wife), Ravenna (daughter), Robin (Daughter), Avareth (Brother), Romano (Half-brother), Adrian (..), Valemar (Father), Elise (Mother)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS Married
GENDER Male
TRAITS Manipulative, mischief, sharp, cold, heartless, passionate, daring,
proud, wrath, charming, strong, impulsive, defensive.
ABILITIES Dragons tongue, "His common language is Dovahzul "Dragons tongue" Larethian grew up within the land of draconis where dragons ruled the lands and horses where just servants of dragons."

Therionology "The ability to control animals all around him. From the smallest lizard to the largest Behemoth."
DISLIKES Info

Larethian Thomas Akesh

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op wo maa 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Reagan M. Rayner

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: