welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.
Deel
Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Aantal berichten : 1060
IC posts : 334

Character sheet
Residence : The realm of Valyria
Profiel bekijken

Re: troep

op za maa 10, 2018 9:13 pm

WHEN YOU HEAR THUNDER
IT’S ONLY THUNDER

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius

BUT FOR ME, IT IS STILL THOR BEATING HIS HAMMER

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op za maa 10, 2018 9:49 pm; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt

I don't believe in no devil, 'Cause I done raised this hell
I've been the last one standing, when all the giants fell

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op za maa 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Rhaella Medici
She wears strength and darkness equally well
Many nights have gone ever since Rhaella had left the castle of D'auvignon. And ever since many things have happened. Her fathers orders, his letters, notes and threats, er small little estate with all her animals, and Eros. Which is perhaps the best human that ever walked into her life. It seemed as if she finally was able to get a bit more rest from everything. But maybe that thought crossed her mind too soon. Rhaella tilted her head as she let the dark haired woman pass. Making sure the door was secured and then made her way towards the pots and pans that where placed on the fire. 'some food would definitely help giving her niece some comfort'. With a father as a king and a 'madman' things could become quite rough. Especially the last few years. In that case Rhaella exactly knew what Faylice was going through.

Her eyes wandered from the pan with the food towards Faylice which had placed herself on the couch already and a curious but worried look could be written from her face. What was it that made her look so strained and why did she come all the way up here to tell her that? But before she could ask her anything about that the lady started talking about her animals again. I am so happy I can finally take care of them Faylice. her voice warm and bright as she stirred with a spoon in the pan and turned up the heath of the fire with her hands. You know how fond I always was of the guards their horses and the other animals around court. she continued while turning her gaze back towards the window. Gazing outside at the horses that where eating they grass. A soft smile appeared on her face. Too bad court was no place for animals. Or else I would definitely have filled my private quarters with them.  Her rosy lips stopped talking for a while and she managed to get two cups from the cupboard and filled them with some of the stew.

I have made some stew, I hope it tastes somewhat decent she teased her as she made her way towards faylice and placed the cup on the table in front of the lady and handed her over a spoon. It was a subtle joke. Rhaella moved herself back towards the kitchen again and took another cup with a spoon and made her way back. To place herself on the other side of the couch, facing her niece directly. Her one hand was holding the cup tightly as she stirred in it with her other hand and took a small sip from the stew. The fireplace was burning slightly and made sure to warm the room. Days could get cold out here, atleast for some of her animals such as the snakes and other reptiles. And with that she felt something stroke her leg. Her gaze trailed down and she saw the small cat stroking around the fabric of her dress. A smile fancied her face immediately as she stroke the animal over it’s head with her now free hand.

Fay started talking again and her attention was drawn back from the animal towards her niece again. Making sure to remember every word she said. Part of her wanted to get angry again but she managed to keep herself at distance. Angry would only make her father stronger again. So, my dad has been chasing you also? It did not surprise her in any way that her niece was also chased by Aeron. The only thing he cared for was himself and to get himself on a higher pedestal.  Her voice trailed off. She shook her head slightly. Asking Faylice as if it was the most normal thing in the world. And for her it was. The feeling of two red eyes lurking on her was something she had been dealing with for a long time now. Ever since her beloved mother blew her last breath he had been chasing her. Wanting something from her she was not able to give him. Thri his crown and therefor Faylice her birthright. Her red eyes found those of the lady again. Her head tilted a bit wondering what it was that her father wanted from her niece. What is it that they want from you? And why are you so upset about it? she asked her curious as it got the upper hand. Her head filled with thoughts to foggy yet to untangle.

the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op vr maa 16, 2018 8:26 pm

OH, THE BATTLE MAY BE BLOODY
BUT THAT KIND OF WORKS FOR ME
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia.
Tag | outfit |NOTES

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op vr maa 23, 2018 12:42 pm

War of the Usurper

The war of the usurper was a rebellion against the kingdom of Valyria, primarily instigated by Thriump Medici, King of Navarre. In his mounting madness The King of Valyria; {Name} Laendaerys has made a pact with Thriumph Medici to take over his kingdom and therefor ending the reign of the Laendaerys familly. Knowing his actions would infuriate the rest of the kingdom he simply agreed on this pact. But before anything could be written out on paper. The daughter of {Name} Laendaerys was able to silence the mad king forever. With the blood still drenching from her hands she took over the throne of Valyria. But the stag king of Navarre was not so forgiving. He wasn't going to throw his plans away that easy and started attacking the borders of Valyria with an army of 12345679 men.

War of the Usurper

The war of the usurper was a rebellion against the kingdom of Valyria, primarily instigated by Thriump Medici, King of Navarre. In his mounting madness The King of Valyria; {Name} Laendaerys has made a pact with Thriumph Medici to take over his kingdom and therefor ending the reign of the Laendaerys familly. Knowing his actions would infuriate the rest of the kingdom he simply agreed on this pact. But before anything could be written out on paper. The daughter of {Name} Laendaerys was able to silence the mad king forever. With the blood still drenching from her hands she took over the throne of Valyria. But the stag king of Navarre was not so forgiving. He wasn't going to throw his plans away that easy and started attacking the borders of Valyria with an army of 12345679 men.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op wo maa 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op wo jul 11, 2018 10:17 pm; in totaal 4 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op za maa 31, 2018 9:27 pm

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op vr apr 20, 2018 1:22 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op ma apr 02, 2018 2:50 pm

WE ARE THE LIONS IN A WORLD OF LAMBS

Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia.

TO CAPTURE A PREDATOR, YOU CAN'T REMAIN THE PREY
YOU HAVE TO BECOME AN EQUAL IN EVERY WAY

WE ARE THE LIONS IN A WORLD OF LAMBS

TO CAPTURE A PREDATOR, YOU CAN'T REMAIN THE PREY
YOU HAVE TO BECOME AN EQUAL IN EVERY WAY

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op zo apr 08, 2018 10:19 pm

VALKYRIE RAYNER

"He smiles, that kind of smile that made you wonder what else he had on his sleeve"
""He smiles, that type of smile that made you wonder if he was planning bad things"

HE WORE HIS HATRED,
LIKE A CRUEL SECOND SKIN

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op do apr 12, 2018 5:32 pm

MARCELLUS SEVERUS MERIDIUS

GENERAL
Name Marcellus {Marcus} Severus Meridius
Faceclaim Russel Crowe
Date of birth January 15th (Capricorn)
Current Universe Fallen skies - Valyria
Family Maximus Meridius {Father † }, Lucia Meridius {Mother † }, Laverne Corvus {former wife, murdered † }, Lucius Meridius {child, murdered † } Sometimes close, but mostly far away. A home I have never had, never will have and yet, always there. Take care, stay strong and maybe one day we will be reunited.

AS A GLADIATOR
Skillfully throwing his sword at his opponent, impaling them. His father taught him that throwing his sword in the arena is equal to death, so he generally throws his sword, leaving him with his other weapon to protect himself. Jumping towards the opponent (generaly he jumps off something) and trying to stab them.

ABOUT MARCUS
My name is Marcellus Severus Meridius, former commander of the armies of northern Navarre. Loyal servant to the true king of Navarre, Amor Medici. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Marcus is a serious and tactical being, always aware of the burden that once laid upon his shoulders and ready to take responsibility into his own hands. He is a just leader, once known to be loyal to the throne of Navarre, steadfast and true. He is very much a defender of the weak, innocent and of peace. Marcus can be very reserved and does not trust a person very easily. He only lets down his guard to a trusted few.

He's someone who grew comfortable in his own skin very early in life, and the confidence he exudes to anyone new who comes across his path. He is quite the talk around other people, although one cannot be trusted easily. He feels things very intensely and not just bad things or good things. He sometimes worries that his heart leads while his mind follows along, knowing the outcomes all along but not able to throw up any defences despite himself. He sees things with his emotions, and is sometimes blinded by them too much.

He is quite simply, a fighter. He has a warrior's blood and is no stranger to the battlefield. He inspires his comrades and leads with the bravado necessary to win not only the next fight, but the entire war. He fights for what he wants, for what he loves, for anything he believes he deserves, and above all else for what he needs.

He is a force to be reckoned with in both the arena and on the battlefield. His keen intellect and deadly skill combine to make him a true master of war.

BIOGRAPHY
Ancestry
He comes from a family of fighters and soldiers. The village he lived in was only set up for training young soldiers and prepare them for battle.

Before meeting his wife {Laverne} he already held a strong fascination with women. A womanizer, he was often plagued by the reputation of having slept with many women in the villages. Eventually, Laverne came to his bed and the two fell in love shortly after, becoming husband and wife.

As he grew up he gained a reputation and he was honored for his bravery on the battlefield, he moved up through the ranks as he finally was able to gain the favor of the former king of Navarre. He fought and lead many battles for the man but as the king came to rest and Marcus did not want to follow the current king {Thriumph} he got banished from the lands. That day he decided to move himself back to the house where his wife and son stayed. But the guards of the king arrived there before. When Laverne died in his arms, Marcus has to find new meaning in life and finds it in the life of a gladiator, but to do this he must forget his past.

current
Sold to Mukhtar

WHAT WE DO IN LIFE, ECHOES IN ETERNITY

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op wo apr 18, 2018 9:57 am

AND WHEN THEY SEEK TO OPPRESS YOU
RISE AND RISE AGAIN UNTIL LAMBS BECOME LIONS

Morgaine
Nera
Raine
Medeia
Ruya
Kendra

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op za apr 21, 2018 1:26 pm; in totaal 4 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op vr apr 20, 2018 1:20 pm
Random stuff for random things

Tranquil ebony eyes sit graciously within the creature's scaled, scaled skull, which gives the creature a rather menacing looking appearance. Several small crystal growths sit atop its head, just above its thick, cat-like ears. Several rows of small crystal growths runs down the sides of each of its jaw lines. Its nose is thick and has two enormous, oval nostrils and there are tendrils on its chin. Rows of sharp teeth poke out from the side of its mouth and give a slight hint at the terror hiding inside.

A thick neck runs down from its head and into a huge body. The top is covered in scale-like skin and rows of fan-like growths runs down its spine. Its bottom is covered in radiant skin and is colored lighter than the rest of its body. Four huge limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand towering and elegantly. Each limb has 3 digits, each of which end in thick claws seemingly made of onyx.

Gigantic wings grow starting from its shoulders and end at the middle of its back. The wings are almost angel-like, a specialized layer of seeminly color-changing skin makes up most of the wing and small, sharp tips grow from each ending like massive spears. Its elegant tail ends in a sharp tip and is covered in the same scale-like skin as its body.

Angry cobalt eyes sit gracefully within the creature's soft, narrow skull, which gives the creature a savage looking appearance. Two small horns sit atop its head, just above its short, curved ears. Several rows of small horns runs down the sides of each of its jaw lines. Its nose is wide and has two thick, rounded nostrils and there's a small horn on its chin. A few large teeth poke out from the side of its mouth and reveal only a fraction of the terror hiding inside.

A short neck runs down from its head and into a massive body. The top is covered in scale-like skin and a row of small fan-like growths runs down its spine. Its bottom is covered in crystal-like skin and is colored lighter than the rest of its body. Four massive limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand intimidating and tall. Each limb has 4 digits, each of which end in keen claws seemingly made of stone.

Freakish wings grow starting from its shoulders and end all the way down at its pelvis. The wings are bat-like, a specialized layer of skin is all that's visible inside and armor-like scales grow on top of the wing's primary bones. Its barbed tail ends in a fan-like tip and is covered in the same scale-like skin as its body.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op vr apr 20, 2018 10:36 pm

RAGNVALD MØRD STÆKAR

HERE COMES THE THUNDER

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op zo apr 22, 2018 3:06 pm

KENDRA MEDEIA AKESH
Poison, the perfect weapon for a snake

GENERAL
Name Kendra Medeia Akesh
Faceclaim Janet Montgomery
Date of birth November 18th (Scorpio)
Current Universe Fallen skies -
Family Valemar Akesh (father †), Elise (mother †), Larethian Akesh (brother), Fingall Akesh (Nephew), Avareth Akesh (brother), Romano (brother),

ABILITIES
Perfumery, The art of making and creating new perfumes with a variation of ingredients such as; plants, spices, chemicals and other extracts. Kendra mostly uses nature based products as a source of essential oils and aroma compounds to create her perfumes. Plants are perhaps the most common used ingredients and contain a wide variation of smells and colors.

Scent is our most primitive sense, it's the closest thing to the emotional brain. It consumes you. You love it, and you want to be part of it.

Alchemy, The art of (alchemy) brewing potions and poisons by combining ingredients with matching effects. Due to the wide variety of ingredients needed for potions/poisons, obtaining them can be time-consuming and depending on the ingredients, costly. Kendra has a fascination for toxic and dangerous plants. She is often found wandering in the woods to find new treasures which she collects or make new poisons from.

Below are some of the well known potions and poisons she creates from scratch.
Wolfsbane - is an innovative and complex potion that relieves, but does not cure, the symptoms of lycanthropy. Although recent developments in potion-making have to a great extent alleviated the worst symptoms
Amortentia - is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them.
Wiggenweld - The Wiggenweld Potion can be used to heal the most common injuries.

Hemlock Poison - Can cause painful convulsions, nausea, and death are common, and those who survive are often afflicted with amnesia or lasting tremors.
Deadly Nightshade poison - Causes paralysis in the involuntary muscles of the body, including the heart. Even physical contact with the leaves itself may cause skin irritation.

ABOUT KENDRA
Stubborn, adaptable, hard to love, empathetic hides that easily, sharp tongue

Millions of people have decided not to be sensitive. They have grown thick skins around themselves just to avoid being hurt by anybody. But it is at great cost. Nobody can hurt them, but nobody can make them happy either.

Some people turn sad awfully young. No special reason, it seems, but they seem almost to be born that way. They bruise easier, tire faster, cry quicker, remember longer and, as I say, get sadder younger than anyone else in the world.  

BIOGRAPHY
Ancestry
Kendra was born in Cerasus in the realm of Uropa to a wealthy aristocratic family; her father, Valemar Akesh was very well known in the criminal scenes. While her mother; Elise Akesh, was a former courtisane lady who runned a small estate. Where courtisanes and prostitues could invite their 'customers'. Her father was always busy running the brotherhood he had and her mother was always in her estate making sure the customers where able to leave satisfied. Kendra was too young to understand anything that was happening there. But the pleasure house often made conflicts between Valemar and Elise.

0-15 y/o
Text.

QUOTES
Love is to a woman what war is to a man, the most deadly thing they’ll do. Only a fool runs quickly to war, or love.

But why do I notice everything? She thought. Why must I think? She did not want to think. She would rather force her mind to become a blank and lie back, and accept quietly, tolerantly, whatever came.

“Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do"

Table

YOU COLLECT SCARS
Poison, the perfect weapon for a snake

sig

I waited for you
Years and years without a word

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op di apr 24, 2018 4:49 pm

I waited for you
Years and years without a word

SNAKES WITH PRETTY FACES AND BLOODSHOT EYES

Laatst aangepast door Larethian Akesh op di apr 24, 2018 8:04 pm; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op di apr 24, 2018 5:06 pm

LARETHIAN THOMAS AKESH
The crown slips from heads unworthy

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: