welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Aantal berichten : 112
IC posts : 96

Character sheet
Residence : Falkreath

[M] Me, myself and I - Pagina 3 Empty Re: [M] Me, myself and I

vr dec 01, 2017 6:12 pm
Sometimes  I just really want to rip your clothes off.

Making it comfortable, when Hydra had put Eric's leg on his hip, he just rested it there. A fine spot and no need to move it. He didn't show any signs of pain or discomfort. No, he liked it, and a soft moan escaped him again. But he wanted to big work. Literally, so he gave the okay word fairly quick. He would barely feel the pain anyways, and if he did, it would most likely only turn him on even more.

Soonly after that, a pillow was shoved under his behind, getting him higer up. He looked at Hydra, who got into position, to slide inside of Eric. When feeling that, he let out a moan of pleasure, still not really able to feel the pain. Some, but he just liked that. He looked right back at him, somewhat challenging when he just kept still. Come on then, he'd love it to feel more. He'd just give the startsign then, moving his own hips back and forth. It didn't go as smooth now he's was bottom, but it was something.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne
Aantal berichten : 72
IC posts : 38

Character sheet
Residence : Seere

vr dec 01, 2017 11:16 pm
Of course the brat couldn’t stay still. Well, if he thought he could handle it, Hydra would give him exactly what he wanted. He shifted more of his weight onto the hand he had planted onto the bed, so that he had more leverage and could put more force behind his thrusts. The slide into Eric’s body was tight enough that Hydra was absolutely certain there had to be at least some mild discomfort involved for Eric, but the man didn’t give any indication that that bothered him, so Hydra didn’t worry too much about holding back. The man was a vampire; if Hydra did anything he didn’t like, he’d be perfectly capable of letting him know, one way or another.

Some soft moans reached his ears and he hissed softly in response. He had never been particularly vocal in bed, aside from a few harsher breaths and the occasional hiss or curse. He prided himself on his control, after all. Eric’s moans made him move faster. He felt his left shoulder strain under his own weight and put his other hand on the mattress next to Eric’s body, shifting his weight to that arm so that he had at least one hand free. It wasn’t ideal that his right hand was out of commission, as it was his dominant one, but if he didn’t want to fall flat on his face on top of Eric because his left shoulder had suddenly given out, it was what he would have to work with.

It had been a while since he had last had someone underneath him like this and he’d forgotten how intense it could be, even if he didn’t feel any particular attachment to the person he was thrusting in and out of. His breathing had turned heavy and he was muttering a string of curses almost continually. He could feel his climax approaching, much more quickly than he was used to. He gritted his teeth. He refused to be the first to come. He had some sense of pride. He leaned forward so that his head was tucked into the crook of Eric’s neck and reached down with his other hand to wrap it around Eric’s arousal, stroking it in time to his thrusts. Just because he could, he put a trail of bites along Eric’s throat, seeing as how the man seemed to relish a little pain. Anything to get him to the edge. He would have Eric fall over it first, even if it was the last thing he did.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

za dec 02, 2017 12:46 am
He sure got what he wanted, and damn. Now he did feel Hydra moving more faster within him, it made him feel only better, even with the pain. He didn't pay much attention how the other was leaning from atm to arm or anything, he liked this for now a lot already. He would hear occasionall a hiss, which was more fun then anything to hear. Not that the moans woere stopping from Eric's side. Because of the rough thrusting, his body was moving some with it aswell.

He wouldn't know or ask why, but Hydra was cursing for some reason. He didn't wanted to ask about it, as he was having now too good of a time. It only got better and better for him. His own arousal was being strokes right now, which was always a good note in Eric's book. But also Hydra was now biting in his neck, which he loved in combination with all of this. Sadly he couldn't do much, but it did bring him close to a climax, as he was being teased in every way. He still needed to keep his hands up there, so that didn't count. The only thing which he could do, was tease the guys neck with him mouth, which he would do. Kissing him there, giving him a hickey. It's something Eric could do until he was out of breath, even beyond that time.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

za dec 02, 2017 10:06 am
It felt almost like the high he got from fighting – from feeling someone’s bones crunch beneath his hands, feeling their heart pound and their blood rush under his fingertips.  It was the idea of holding someone’s life in his hands, of having such absolute control over someone that their existence depended on his whim. The rush that brought with him was what he missed most about the arena and why it frustrated him that he hadn’t been able to find it again after his release, despite Ridley’s panicked thoughts about returning. Ridley didn’t understand. He didn’t understand the kick that came from a fight, from breaking bones and tearing skin. This, Eric underneath him, meeting him thrust for thrust, wasn’t quite like that, but it came close.

Though Eric kept his hands in place – which Hydra had half-expected him to give up by now – he seemed determined to push Hydra’s buttons. He felt Eric’s lips against his neck before there was the unmistakable sensation of teeth and Eric sucked at his skin. Hydra was certain there would be a bruise for his efforts. Ridley would not be pleased with him, but there was nothing he could do about that now. Besides, he couldn’t deny the sensation of Eric sucking a bruise into his skin sent a soft groan falling from his lips. He caught hold of the bed sheets in his fists and quickened the pace of his thrusts even more. “Come on, babydoll,” he muttered into Eric’s ear, exhaling audibly at a particularly deep thrust. His hand tightened around Eric’s arousal and he picked up the pace of his strokes. “Come on, come for me, show me.” He leaned his weight on his elbow so that they were pressed together even more closely and set his teeth to Eric’s shoulder. So close. Almost.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

za dec 02, 2017 11:08 am
Sometimes I just really want to rip your clothes off.

It started to hurt him just the more they would continue. But it was the pain he would get hooked up to, like his own drug. Real drugs never had really that much of an effect, or the effect would be there, but Eric wasn't bothered with them. It was a shame, but he learned to leave with it, with this as an amazing replacement for the real stuff. Each thrust would feel just because of this sensation better then the other for him. A slightly pained, but more pleased moans came from him, but he surely didn't do anything to stop Hydra, he wanted him to continue.

He eventually stopped the first hickey, although he did liked the feeling of sucking on his skin, which was ofcourse a vampire thing. He just continued to the next spot, and would so go on and continue. The soft sounds coming from Hydra easily reached his ears, and he took it as a sign to keep going as much as he could or wanted. He was caught offguard when feeling how the pace quickened, while aswell his own arousal recieved more pleasure from the other. He had to admit he got closer and closer to his climax, but he could hold it in, with a lot of effort, for some time. Atleast, that was in most cases. Mostly when other guys where at the top, they didn't pleased him to this much sensitivity. He couldn't care less who reached it as first. He had ofourse no clue about the other. But only because of it kept going so much like this, he reached his climax as first. The white goop that ejaculated from his arousel got all over them. He didn't mind it, ofcourse, but that he did reach his climax, didn't mean at all that he wanted to stop just yet.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

za dec 02, 2017 12:54 pm
Eric’s stamina was nothing short of impressive, truth be told, but Hydra stubbornly kept up his thrusts and touches, determined to make the other man fall over the edge first before he allowed himself release. He was almost driving himself crazy with how much he was holding back. To his relief, he felt the wetness on his fingers and stomach as Eric climaxed and he finally let go of his iron-willed control. His release hit him almost instantly, spreading through his entire body until he had to close his eyes against the intensity of it. It seemed to last for hours. He was faintly aware he was hissing out another string of curses, but didn’t much care. Once the feeling of euphoria had finally faded and he had come back down to earth, he put both hands back on the mattress and pulled away from Eric’s body, sighing. It had been far too long.

Even as he tried to regain his composure, his eyes didn’t move away from Eric’s body. “You can take those down now,” he said with a small grin, still sounding a little bit out of breath, as he nodded at Eric’s hands. He sat back against the wall, which the bed was pushed up against, and ran a hand through his hair, brushing it away from where it had started to stick to his face. He looked like an absolute mess, probably; hair matted with sweat, body still flushed from his climax, bite marks lining his throat along with the two puncture wounds from where Eric had drunk from him earlier. Eric looked much the same, though, so that was some consolation. Hydra’s eyes lingered on the marks he had left on the man’s throat and he resisted the urge to press his fingers against them.

Slowly, his breathing settled and his body cooled down. He felt the kind of lethargy that only came after a good round of sex, his muscles heavy but relaxed. He felt the ache in his shoulder from where he had held his arm in an awkward position, but it was nothing a good night’s rest wouldn’t cure. In short, he felt good – better than he had expected, if he was honest with himself, especially considering the events from earlier that evening. Hydra looked at Eric and found himself laughing softly, just from the absurdity of the situation. He quirked an eyebrow and gave a challenging grin. “Satisfactory?”
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

zo dec 03, 2017 10:10 am
It was a huge relief, Eric had felt the last days nothing like this, so it was being honest a lot better now for him. Eric was someone that reached his climax so much, it didn't felt tiring anymore at all, he still got the kick from it, but it wasn't super intense anymore. Not that it stopped from him loving the sex. What he didn't expect that from Hydra's side, it came so soon aswell, by which the blonde let out a pleased moan. He loved the feeling, but sadly, ofcourse it came to and end. He felt how Hydra got out of him.

Eventually he let go of the headpiece of the bed, which was accidentally at the same time the other had given him permission to. He chuckled, taking a quick look at the headpiece, to his own surprise it wasn't broken, as the blonde put a lot of power against it, and he knew his own power. There were some dents at the place where his fingers had rested, but that was about it. Both guys where a mess, but that was something belonging with it, so it was really only a sign that it was something good that happened. He removed some hairs that were sticking in front of his eyes.

He looked up when hearing the sudden laugh from Hydra, who asked if it was satisfactory. He smirked by it. "I can go on forever hotstuff. But yeah, you weren't bad a all" in the meanwhile, he went sitting up some more straight. He felt still some pain, but it wasn't as bad as it would be if he was a human with actual sense of pain. Now it was something he could endure.. but he was sure if would be gone in a few days.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

zo dec 03, 2017 1:39 pm
There were dents in the headboard, he realised as he watched Eric lower his hands. The bed was old and already close to falling apart, but the headboard was sturdy enough. Hydra’s eyes moved to Eric’s hands and he was suddenly intensely grateful he never bottomed – he would have had a solid handful of bruises if he had. The ones on his neck were bad enough as it was.

Hydra’s question seemed to amuse Eric, which had been his intention. The man’s remark, cocky as it was, had Hydra snort softly. “I’ve no doubt,” he muttered, eyes glittering with amusement. “Glad to have been of service.” He himself felt worn-out; perhaps it was the lack of food Ridley had suffered in the past few days, or the lack of sleep, or a combination of the two. All he knew was that he felt about ready to fall asleep, which was something he actively wanted to prevent – in sleep, he was vulnerable, and he still didn’t trust Eric, despite what they had just done.

With a soft groan of effort, he pushed himself up from the bed and went about the room picking up his clothes, pulling on his trousers. As he was still feeling a little heated, he left his shirt off, throwing it across one shoulder. He wasn’t ashamed of his body, but he didn’t like being so extensively naked when he was just sitting around, either. Besides, it kept him awake.

By the time he returned to the bed, he had pulled on his boots and fastened his trousers. He felt around in his pockets for a hair band to tie back his frankly unruly hair, gathering it into a small bun at the back of his neck. He sat on the edge of the mattress rather than sprawling along the full width of it and fixed Eric with a look. There was still one matter he needed to take care of, while he was still of the presence of mind to do so. “So? Was I good enough for that little extra you mentioned?”
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

zo dec 03, 2017 10:26 pm

He smirked back at him, when the other had told him to be 'glad of service'. Well, the blonde sure was happy with it, no doubt about that. He chuckled some, surely amused with it. He stretched himself some out, not shy at all to show off more of his body. Just like walking around naked. He normally barely wore clothes anyways, so it didn't matter a lot. He looked at Hydra. The man even looked tired, it wasn't hard to notice at all. Eric still felt like he could jump around whole day, never stop doing anything.. Bit it helpen that he never needed sleep, or had a lack of energy. It kept going and going. The other apparently felt the need to atleast put on histrousers back on, he didn't.

He watched as the blackhaired pulled his hair into a bun, and with Eric being honest, it actually did suit him, nice. He knew what he was thinking about. Eric just waited until it was said at loud. The case why they did this all in the first place. Sadly not only for the pleasure. He did that, but Hydra didn't. He asked if he was good enough for the extra. He laughed slightly by it, amused. "that would've happened already the moment you said yes~ but how much is the question" Eric got up, getting his money from his trousers somewhere. He got back with surprisingly lot of it. "And let me tell you hotstuff, you sure made a nice work of it" Here. He gave the money to him. After that he aswell put on his trousers on, still looking somewhat amused at him. He had enjoyed it for sure, and wouldn't mind doing it again.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

ma dec 04, 2017 10:44 am
Somewhere in the back of his mind, he realised that he should probably be more concerned than he actually was that he had basically sold his body. He’d always had a fairly black and white few of the world and doing this wasn’t something he had ever thought himself capable of. But when the offer had been on the table, he had taken it, and now here he was, feeling pleasantly buzzed and slow, sticky in places that he would need to take care of before it became uncomfortable. It unnerved him, slightly, that he’d agreed so easily, that he’d gotten so into it. His eyes darted to the windows and the door, automatically checking for threats, even though the biggest threat, he knew, was inside of his own head. Was this what Ridley felt like when he thought of Hydra? A threat he needed to protect himself from, instead of a companion, a protector?

But when Eric got up to retrieve the money and came back with more than Ridley usually earned in an entire month, whatever protests Hydra might have had flew out of the proverbial window. He stared at the money and thumbed along the edges, counting the bills. He didn’t count them, but just a glance at the number of them was enough to buckle his mind. He looked up to watch Eric as the man pulled on his trousers, as if giving this much money to a stranger was the most normal thing in the world. Hydra frowned at him thoughtfully. The man was an oddity – a puzzle. Someone that bore watching. Rising from the bed, Hydra pocketed the money and started pulling on his shirt. “You never said what you were doing here in the first place,” he said to Eric once he had pulled his shirt on and was doing up the laces. His eyes fixed on Eric, glittering in the faint light of the gas lamp. If Eric was here to stay for a longer period of time, Hydra needed to know more about him.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

ma dec 04, 2017 11:47 am

The extra money Eric had given to Hydra, was something he'd earned normally if someone paid him for all the things he did, plus some enjoyment. The baffled look on the guy's face was worth it. "You can guess for yourself how much the extra would've been" soonly, he was asked he never had told what he was doing here. Eric smirked at the question. "I didn't indeed" he couldn't really care if the other know about it, but keeping it a secret or staying mysterious was more fun. He wasn't planning on telling it. And that aside, it wasn't his decision to come to Seere, but it was Nathan's. So he had no clue really. The blonde himself would probably visit other brothels, he was so much used to it anyways. Or hang around some other places. Wherever would be more fun or anything.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

ma dec 04, 2017 1:16 pm
Perhaps it had been too much to hope for. Hydra couldn’t really blame Eric for not answering the question; he wouldn’t have, if Eric had asked him. He decided not to push it, knowing he wouldn’t get an answer anyway. “Well,” he said instead as he straightened his shirt. “Thanks for this.” He patted his back pocket, where he had tucked away the money. He looked Eric over once more, the slightest quirk of a grin playing around his lips. “Perhaps I’ll see you around.” With that, he cast one last glance around the room to see if he hadn’t forgotten anything and then walked to the door, slipping out of the house and into the night. He closed the door behind himself and turned toward the exit of the alley, sticking his hands in his pockets. He contemplated waiting around and following Eric when he left the house, but decided against it. He was good at stealth, exceptionally so, but he was tired and sluggish. He’d be spotted within the minute, especially considering Eric’s supernatural hearing. So instead of waiting, he turned the corner and made for home. If Eric stuck around, Hydra would find him again and see what he was up to. If he didn’t, no harm done; then it simply wasn’t meant to be. For now, what Hydra needed was sleep.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

di dec 05, 2017 8:39 pm

It was a shame that the other didn't kept asking, most likely thinking Eric wouldn't appreciate it. If it was the blonde who would've asked it, he would keep asking it, or annoy the other person untill such a moment, he would know it, or ofocurse something else would happen. It was sadly enough for him mostly the latter which took place. He got pulled out of his thoughts by the thanks of Hydra =, at which Eric chuckled. "No problem~" He nodded slightly, as in an agreement. "Perhaps we will indeed" it wasn't hard for him to track people, if he wanted to. Which mostly wasn't the case. He didn't leave the place at once, but at first summoned up a small raven, to let the creature sit on his shoulder. Only now, he walked outside, he looked around,
and it seemed that ofcourse only Hydra was around.. who most likely was leaving.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Ridley Byrne
Ridley Byrne

Character sheet

wo dec 06, 2017 10:37 am
Because he was well aware he could easily be followed if Eric decided to do so, Hydra took the long way home. He really would have preferred not to, but he didn’t want to give up the location of his hide-out, both because he needed a safe place to sleep and because Ridley would descend into a new panic attack all over again if his home was compromised. Hydra walked quickly, ducking around corners and into alleyways, even vaulting over a low wall to shake off any possible pursuers, until he finally arrived at his – well, Ridley’s, he supposed – home.

There was a barrel next to the door where Ridley collected rain water (there was no indoor plumbing in the house) which Hydra dipped his shirt into so he’d be able to wash himself off a little. He glanced over his shoulder one last time before unlocking the door and slipped inside, locking the door behind him. After a perfunctory wash, threw his wet shirt into a corner of the room, kicked off his boots, checked if all the windows were locked and the shutters were closed, and fell down onto the bed face-first. He was asleep within minutes.

Ridley woke early the next morning feeling both surprisingly well-rested and as if he’d been put through the wringer. Hydra was quiet, as if he was still slumbering. Ridley’s throat felt tender and he hissed sharply when he prodded at it. When he rose and chanced a glance in the mirror, he saw that it was littered with bruises and, of course, the two puncture wounds that had triggered his relapse into Hydra last night in the first place. The cause for puncture wounds he remembered; for the bruises, not so much, though he could guess how they had gotten there. Sighing, he raked a hand through his hand, working out the tangles, while he tried to sort out his thoughts.

As soon as Hydra had agreed to take the vampire – Eric, his mind supplied – to bed, Ridley had shut himself off. He hadn’t wanted to be present, so he hadn’t been, floating in blissful ignorance until this very morning. It had been a terrifying thing to do, at first, letting go so completely, giving Hydra free reign without even the option for a token protest, but Ridley really hadn’t wanted to be there when Hydra sold their body for money. He hadn’t wanted to be that kind of person. He supposed he was, all the same, considering the evidence that was still left on his body even now that the act was over and done with.

With a sickening feeling to his stomach, he patted his pockets and found the money Hydra had left in one of them. He counted it quickly. It was enough to last for a few weeks, until he could work again, but he considered tossing it out. Using it felt wrong, somehow, considering how he had gotten it. In the end, he didn’t. He put it on the end table and went in search of a change of clothes. Once he was dressed – and washed again, even though he had found the wet shirt in the corner of the room and knew Hydra had already done it for him – he pocketed the money. Much as he hated the reason he had it in the first place, he did need it.

The sun was well up by the time Ridley finally made it out of the house. He had thought of wrapping up his throat in bandages or a cloth, but had decided against it; those would only attract more attention, and he wanted to blend in until he had purchased some food. Ridley slipped in between the throngs of people – Seere really was growing into too large of a city altogether – and kept his head low. His hair was loosened from its hair band so that it shielded his face as he walked. Without a backwards look, he stalked to the market. Best put that money to use before he changed his mind again.
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

do dec 07, 2017 9:42 pm
As Eric didn’t need the sleep, he would stay awake, enjoy Seere and the night it would have to offer. He knew that it was roaming with everything but the good types of people, but that is what it would make fun. Hillerd was just a boring place in comparison with that, he liked the diversity, the excitement. The newness. Sure, he had visited the place years and years ago, he had seen almost every place, he was sure. But he still preferred some places over others. And although he did life now in Falkreath, he liked the mood of Seere, it was just so edgy and amusing.

The nightlife wasn’t much different, the mood was a lot more dark, and he was sure so much more crimes were committed here, but it was still enjoyable. the blonde himself wasn’t thát much of a rule breaker, and he wouldn’t do it that quickly either. Nathan however.. he was a lot more aggressive, and it wouldn’t be the first or last time that he’d attack people without any reason in the first place. Just because he wanted a fight, spill some blood by others. Eric didn’t understood the thrill of it that much, but he just accepted it. Like sure, just don’t get them killed and he’d be all fine.

-

He had spent the night mostly at either hanging around in other brothels, in bars that were still open, or on the streets. He was smart enough that he had already fed, and plenty either. Now he wouldn’t had to worry about being dry for the upcoming while, although if he’d get blood more often, it would be so much better. but even still, if he was at a bar, he barely drank anything of the actual drinks there. Like he could drink it, but the taste was disgusting, he didn’t even had to try it, but knew it. Even though, Eric was always stubborn enough to still get some. Getting him drunk was also very hard, since well, of course, he was halfdead.

He was now hanging around the market. He didn’t had any use of the actual food, but it was always fun to look at what people were selling, and some people buying. That aside, there could be always more interesting items. Something the vampire was always curious to, was whether there was something for his summoning magic. It was rarely the case, since it was of course still a forbidden magic. Like sure, he had the choice to choose which magic he got. Sadly, not. It would’ve made it a whole lot easier. For example, Eric wouldn’t have complained if maybe he would be a shapeshifter, or even get seithr. It would be handy to see the future, or know if a certain action of his would get him in trouble.

While he was in his many, many thoughts, he bumped against someone. At the first moment not even noticing it at all, and he had only caught a glimpse of the face. But he still recognised him, he had seen him not even a full day ago. It was Hydra, or whatever the other guys name was.Eric looked amused, took a few steps back to him. ”Also hey~” he liked people, so it wasn’t the first time either that he would have a conversation in the streets for absolutely no reason.
Ridley Byrne
BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: