welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Skaði Vöggurdóttir
Skaði Vöggurdóttir
Aantal berichten : 290
IC posts : 242

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

Paralyzed Empty Paralyzed

do dec 28, 2017 6:18 pm
she's all alone in a sea of stars
and I would never grow tired of her
She turned her head when she heard someone whistle. A frown appeared on her face when she saw a couple of men staring at her, with a big grin on their faces. After she let her eyes rest on them for a second, she turned away and continued her walk along the ships that were docked in the harbour of Isla de Juegas. The tropical island was a common place for foreign ships to dock. There were ships from all over Fallen Skies here, but probably most from the region of Rhoynar. She remembered the day she came here very well. It had been the first time in months since she had seen sunlight, the first time she had the chance to breathe in some fresh air that wasn’t ruined by the musty smell of the ship and its people.

Now she was here, walking in prettier and more expensive clothes she had ever owned. She had gained some weight which made her look more like a normal human and overall she looked a lot healthier. It was all because of him. If he hadn’t been there at that very moment, she had been sold to someone far worse. He protected her, he cared for her, he accepted her as a human being with feelings and emotions. It was more than she ever expected to have. And perhaps there was this one thing he gave her too, that one thing she wasn’t ready of admitting on.

She squeezed her eyes for a bit when she noticed someone was following her. Not one person, not two, but multiple men that had been grinning at her earlier. Asher wasn’t here, and she didn’t know where he was either. She slowed down her pass and turned around when someone grabbed her by the arm. In a reflex, she lifted her arm and hit him right in his face. The man growled and stepped back, only for some of his friends to step forward. “You shouldn’t have done that, pretty girl.” For a moment she felt a certain panic overcome her, but she wasn’t planning on giving up that easy. She had been through worse. “I give you one chance to back off,” she threatened them. If Asher found out about them touching her, she knew it wouldn’t end well for them. After all he was the Lord of this island. He murdered people before for her. “The Lord isn’t here to save you know, is he?” They knew who she was. Ofcourse they knew. Everybody in the island knew about the slave girl their Lord bought that one day, and how the next day one of his captains went missing. One of the captains that tried to buy her too.

Hell broke lose. Skaði had always been a fighter and she was not going to be intimidated by some men whose system was already downed in alcohol – the smell was not something to be missed. The group of men certainly were not going to let themselves be humiliated by a woman, something they did all but respect. Multiple punches, screams and kicks were fired from both sides. After a while one of them managed to threw her to the side, into the crowd that had gathered in the harbour to see what was going on. A painful expression appeared on her face while she got on her knees and looked at the person she accidentally knocked down in her fall. Somewhere she felt like she had to apologize, but before she could do that someone pulled her back on her brown hairs, leaving her to let out a painful scream, while trying to do the other person any kind of damage so she could break free again. It wasn’t fair, something like six men against one woman, but it wasn’t something rare on this island dominated by men.
notes: valdímarr first
Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Aantal berichten : 120
IC posts : 23

Character sheet
Residence : Seere

Paralyzed Empty Re: Paralyzed

do dec 28, 2017 6:49 pm

He had only been on Isla de Juegas for something over an hour. The hour he had to spend on getting provisions for his home at Seere and trying to get some more intel on what was going on. People talked a lot on Seere, but it was never certain which was true and which was false. Valdimàrr had taken a seat on a wooden barrel that stood against a house. Between his fingers he had a coin rolling and his light blue eyes were observing almost everything around him. That was how he spotted a certain young woman who was making her way past a group of man. Oh, he knew who they were. They had been on Seere many times. But that was not all. His more sensitive nose picked up her smell which was more beast than human, with traces of man on.

Valdimàrr didn’t move from his spot though. He let his gaze follow the girl and already saw the men follow here before she even noticed it. There was this feeling in his gut that was telling him things could become interesting and they did. He stopped toying with the coin and held it in the palm of his hand when the young woman hit one of the six men. Things escalated quickly after that, but Valdimàrr stayed on his barrel. The smell of blood filled his nose and for a moment he closed his eyes. He didn’t give in to the temptation and after some moments he opened them again. More people came to see what was happening, mostly because they liked a good fight. Those who didn’t only were there to think how horrible it was for that poor woman, but they did nothing about it. They were only telling themselves how happy they were that it wasn’t them. Pathetic.

The fight had to end eventually and seemed like the moment. She got pulled up by her brown hair by one of the men and the others quickly gathered around them. They were probably going to fuck the shit out of her, given the chance and leave her a broken mess. If she would even survive. That was what man was like. But they didn’t need an audience for that, but there were quite a lot of people watching. Without really caring where he got himself into, he took a few steps forwards. His hands were slowly clapping with each step he took. People around him went quiet, but only those who saw and recognized him. They even made room for him to step inside the little circle that had formed.
“Bra-vo, that was one beautiful fight.” There wasn’t a lot of expression on his face, so it was hard to know what he was trying to gain. “Six strong men against one fierce young woman and she is still with all her clothes and no broken bones? That’s just sad, really. I’ve seen donkey’s who’re stronger than you.” Vamdimàrr casually folded his arms behind his back and took a deep breath in through his mouth. It was something that didn’t come naturally to him, but it ended with a loud sigh while his eyes hovered over every individual that was hurting the young woman. He looked almost bored.

"I am not looking to escape my darkness,
I am learning to love myself there."
Skaði Vöggurdóttir
Skaði Vöggurdóttir

Character sheet

do dec 28, 2017 7:42 pm
He raised his hand and she knew the men was about to hit her, but he stopped his action when there was this sudden sound of hands clapping, in a painfully slow way that obviously irritated the group of men. A stranger made his way to hem, still clapping while he walked through the other audience. Some stepped away from him, others fell quiet and just looked. All eyes were pointed at the individual that stepped into the circle that the crowd made while watching the whole scene. While sitting on the ground it was easy for her to follow the unknown men with her eyes, not knowing who he was or what he was doing. There wasn’t much of an expression on his face to make sense from. He started to insult the men, not in a way that pleased her very much. Was he trying to give them some ideas to make this whole thing more interesting? The men didn’t seem to understand it in that way, they only felt threatened by the stranger. “Are you saying you can do it better?” growled one of the men while narrowing his eyes and looking at the stranger that interrupted their little fight.

In the meantime, the men that pulled her back by her brown hairs forced her to stand up. A little bit uncomfortable she managed to get her legs to work properly again, but she wasn’t able to straighten her back. The men were still holding her by her brown locks, forcing her to bend her back for a little. Her eyes were on fire while she looked at every other person in and around the circle, not really knowing what was going on. She heard a loud sigh come from the stranger's mouth, as if he was bored looking at all of this pathetic fighting.

They were distracted by the stranger and she saw it as a new opportunity to hand out some force. Swift as she was, she managed to get her leg between those of the men that was still holding onto her hair, kicking him into his private zone. The men let out a scream, pulled his hand back from her hair and took a step back, groaning while falling on his knees. Weakling. Just when she straightened her back, she felt someone kick into her knee cavity, what made her go down again. It was just this circle she couldn’t break, there were just too many of them. It seemed like they lost their interest in the men again. “See, you heard him, let’s make it a bit more interesting.” She felt how her arms were moved behind her back, and she was forced to stand on her legs again. A few seconds after that she heard the – unfortunately too familiar – sound of clothes that were being ripped. She tried to stop it, but it was hopeless. She felt the back of her dress loosen a bit, a sign they ripped it open there.
notes: none
Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Valdimárr Guðfriðr

Character sheet

zo jan 21, 2018 12:30 pm

The group that was holding the girl didn’t really seem to care about him. They took his insults for ideas. Valdimàrr only crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side. Ignorant fools. His eyes were for a few moments locked on the girl when she tried to escape, but the bystanders were blocking her path, which resulted in here getting captured again. She did manage to hurt one of the men before being powerless again.

Finally, he answered the question. “Oh, I know I can do better than this.” In a mere second he was standing behind the man, with one hand against the man’s left and the other on his chest. He was still holding the girl, but with Valdimàrr standing behind him, he froze. The blood that was pumping through the human's veins was a pleasant sound to his ears. “Let me show you,” Valdimàrr whispered. By using a little bit of his magic he made sure the man didn’t feel the urge to turn around and fight or move at all. Slowly he moved his hand upwards until he felt the collarbone beneath his fingers and took a hold of it. “First you want to make sure they can’t strangle you,” and with those words, you could hear a bone snapping. It didn’t stop Valdimàrr. His finger kept going down, now moving over the almost useless arm. There he grabbed the man's forearm. “But you want to make sure, really sure, they can’t do anything.” A smile formed on his face while he looked to the side. His chin was resting on the shoulder and he could barely see the other his face, but he felt the fear. Before breaking more bones he waited a bit. He sometimes put more pressure on the arm, only to tease the human. Then after maybe a minute of teasing, more bones cracked, but this time they were sticking through the man’s flesh.

Valdimàrr did not let go. The warm blood was streaming over his one hand, while his other had taken hold of the man’s chin. “Do you want me to continue?” His blue eyes were looking around, but he especially looked at the other people who were part of the now broken man. If they tried anything, he would only break more bones and there was enough he could break.

Skaði Vöggurdóttir
Skaði Vöggurdóttir

Character sheet

zo jan 21, 2018 1:39 pm
A few seconds after the man ripped the back of her dress open, the stranger moved. In the corner of her eye she saw him standing behind the man that was still holding her. What was he going to do? The other men must have had the same question pop up in their heads, because they all looked at the stranger with their eyebrows raised. Something was about to happen. Suddenly she felt how the man tightened his grip around her wrists a little more, which made her bite softly on her lip. He was hurting her. Suddenly he let go. The young woman stepped away, bumped into one of the other men, who grabbed her arm. Nothing else happened. Her amber eyes were locked on the stranger. A sound of snapping bones made her shiver. Some of the men backed off when they heard the broken screams of their friends. It was terrifying, really. And it seemed it was never going to stop, the snapping and screaming.

When the stranger asked if they wanted him to continue, the man that had taken her arm pushed her forward. She tripped and fell on the ground. When she looked over her shoulder, they saw how the crowd was thinning for a bit and how some the men disappeared, leaving their broken friend behind. “Cowards..” she hissed as she tried to keep her ruined dress together. A couple stayed of them stayed, not taking it from a stranger. “Shut up, whore.” One of them pulled out his sword, pointing it at the brunette on the ground. “Let him go, or I’ll put her on the end of my sword.” He was drunk, you could hear it in his voice. Skadi looked up at the stranger, not liking the situation at all. Who was he and why was he going through all this effort? Perhaps it was just for his own pleasure.
Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Valdimárr Guðfriðr

Character sheet

zo jan 21, 2018 3:10 pm

With his thumb, he was brushing the man his cheek, while still holding his chin. His own chin was still leaning on the other's shoulder. Right now, Valdimàrr was the only reason that the man was still standing. Most of the group around them started to disappear now that they had witnessed what could happen to them, but not everyone. Some stayed to protect their companions. Such brave little humans, but they were scared and managed to get the girl back on the ground before pointing a sword at her. Their leader for the girl, that was what they wanted, not that they were in the right position to make that kind of unspoken demands.

Valdimàrr was not at all impressed when the other pointed his sword at the girl. If he wanted he could kill the man with no effort, but where was the fun in that. Besides, he still had his other victim in his hands. That person was still crying and shaking from both pain and fear. Poor human souls. “No you won’t. Actually, you don't like doing all this. I think you that you hate yourself, that you are disgust by what you are doing right now. You don’t like being a drunk, but can’t stop drinking, the only reason you follow these people is so you have the feeling that you belong, but inside you are so lonely. So damn lonely that you feel like you have nothing left in this life,” while he was talking he was manipulating the man his feeling, making him feel like the saddest man in the universe. “I know you think that you don’t deserve to live.” His blue eyes stayed focused on the man, hoping that his plan worked and that the man would back down. Too sad to do anything else than cry and maybe worse. But he would not be angry and the feeling of lust would also disappear.

Skaði Vöggurdóttir
Skaði Vöggurdóttir

Character sheet

vr jan 26, 2018 12:43 pm
The man pointed the sword at her and she felt the edge of it pinning in her neck. Her breath was a bit shaky and she looked to the stranger, who still was holding the leader of the group. The man was crying and probably in more pain then she was at this very moment. But the sword that was pointed at her neck didn’t feel comfortable at all. And then he started talking. A little frown appeared on her face while she was still on her knees, listening to whatever the stranger had to say. She felt how the sword was lifted a bit, it wasn’t pushing in her flesh any longer, and she took a deep breath. She just had to wait this one out, something she hated.

The one moment those men had been out to hurt her, to bully her knowing she was no match for a whole group of them. And right now one was crying from pain, some others fled and the ones left behind were standing around them. One of them, the one with his sword pointed at her, dropped his weapon. The young woman looked over her shoulder and saw the tears in his eyes. She didn’t understand how that happened. Her eyes gazed back to the stranger, trying to figure out why his words had such an impact on a man that was willing to kill her a few seconds ago. “You coward!” Another man that stayed raised his own weapon and stepped forward. “Are you going to let him intimidate you? Crying baby that you are!” The new man raised his sword, aiming at her neck. This was it, this was the end. She had been through so much and now she would end in the middle of this circle, beheaded by some drunk. The woman tried to pull her head away but knew she would never be able to get up fast enough. She closed her eyes and waited for the impact of the sword on her neck.
Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Valdimárr Guðfriðr

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Fighting was something that never got boring. At least, not a good fight. If he himself was involved, even better. Spilling blood was the best thing about life. Blood was one of those things that kept you alive and once you made someone bleed, they were already slowly dying. A slow grin was making its way to his face. Clearly showing that he liked every part of this, even when they were no strong opponents. The people around them saw what happened and he loved the attention he was getting from it.

Things went fast after that. A sword from another person was pointed at the girl's neck, ready to behead her. Not that he cared for her life, but after all this, he couldn’t let her die. She could be useful to him one day. “You don’t wanna do that,” he kindly warned the man. The man looked a bit nervous but was not backing away. He probably thought he could handle Valdimàrr. If only he knew who he really was. “It’s your life.” After that, he went into action again. Before anyone knew he was standing right before the girl, with a wicked smile. In a swift moment, he pulled the sword out of the man’s hands, not caring about the deep cuts in his own flesh. They were bleeding, but the pain was almost none existing.
Right after that he grabbed the girl at her right upper arm and pulled her away. At the same moment, his own hand disappears inside the stomach of the other one. “Ever seen your own insides?” The man already coughed up blood and he looked sick while looking down, where Valdimàrrs hand entered his body. “Watch very carefully, this might be the last time you will.” Slowly he moved his hand back, pulling the insides out of the human body. His eyes never looked away. They stayed focused on the other ones, so he could see every expression. Human emotions and expressions were pure art.

Laatst aangepast door Valdimárr Guðfriðr op di feb 13, 2018 10:41 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Skaði Vöggurdóttir
Skaði Vöggurdóttir

Character sheet

za feb 10, 2018 5:11 pm
She smell of blood reminded her of that one night in Falkreath. The moon had been full and the stars were faded away by the clouds. It had been a stupid idea to go into the forest that night. She had been warned that there were creatures lurking in the shadows at night, waiting for their preys to come by. Skaði had always been the stubborn kind of girl, thinking there was nothing that could scare her. That night there had been something that scared her. It had chased her around the woods, almost letting it seem like it was playing with her. It had been a ca tand mouse game, and she remembered every little detail. The smell of her own blood, the growling sounds from the beast. Terrifying to say the least. Now it all came back. She was tossed around by the men at one moment, the other a stranger had come in and changed the rules of the game. It seemed like she was not the mouse anymore.

She heard the men talk, but she was sitting on the ground and waiting for the impact of the sword. There was no way out now, this must have been it. A short, miserable life. When nothing happened, she opened her eyes and looked up. At that moment the stranger stood in front of her, he had taken the sword and seemed to have surprised the other man. He grabbed her by her arm and pulled her away, after that he ended it all. Before she even knew it, his hand had disappeared in the stomach of the other, while pulling out the insides of the man. It must have been a slow, painful death. She saw the man coughing up his own blood, almost choking in it. The sadistic words of the other reached her ears, but she did nothing. This man got what he deserved. She watched in silence as the insides dropped on the floor and the man collapsed next to them. Nobody spoke, nobody made a sound. All they did was watch. After a few seconds of complete silence, the people started to move again. They left, went on with their life. The other men disappeared into the crowd and left the body for where it was. Perhaps someone would clean up the mess, maybe some birds would have their dinner on this corpse. “Thank you..” she softly whispered while staring at what was left of the dead man.
Valdimárr Guðfriðr
Valdimárr Guðfriðr

Character sheet

di feb 13, 2018 10:51 am

Fighting was something that never got boring. At least, not a good fight. If he himself was involved, even better. Spilling blood was the best thing about life. Blood was one of those things that kept you alive and once you made someone bleed, they were already slowly dying. A slow grin was making its way to his face. Clearly showing that he liked every part of this, even when they were no strong opponents. The people around them saw what happened and he loved the attention he was getting from it.

Things went fast after that. A sword from another person was pointed at the girl's neck, ready to behead her. Not that he cared for her life, but after all this, he couldn’t let her die. She could be useful to him one day. “You don’t wanna do that,” he kindly warned the man. The man looked a bit nervous but was not backing away. He probably thought he could handle Valdimàrr. If only he knew who he really was. “It’s your life.” After that, he went into action again. Before anyone knew he was standing right before the girl, with a wicked smile. In a swift moment, he pulled the sword out of the man’s hands, not caring about the deep cuts in his own flesh. They were bleeding, but the pain was almost none existing.
Right after that he grabbed the girl at her right upper arm and pulled her away. At the same moment, his own hand disappears inside the stomach of the other one. “Ever seen your own insides?” The man already coughed up blood and he looked sick while looking down, where Valdimàrrs hand entered his body. “Watch very carefully, this might be the last time you will.” Slowly he moved his hand back, pulling the insides out of the human body. His eyes never looked away. They stayed focused on the other ones, so he could see every expression. Human emotions and expressions were pure art.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: