welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Tamlin Spring
Aantal berichten : 330
IC posts : 65

Character sheet
Residence : Navarre, D'auvignon.

Off Guard Empty Off Guard

za jan 13, 2018 10:56 pm

T A M L I N ▲
It was cold, really cold. This was another day on which he wasn't wearing his heavy armor. He'd taken his horse, a blonde mare, who stood next to him. It was rather ironic that a Lion Shapeshifter was standing right beside a horse, who could've been his prey. But then, Tamlin was more human than a lion. He stroked the white mane of the palomino with his hand and narrowed his eyes.
He was off guard, but not off his duty, since there were more duties Tamlin had to fulfill. Yes, he was a King's Guard, but he didn't always feel like one. Sometimes it seemed like the King didn't need a guard. Like, he only wanted people to keep their eyes open for him, stay alert, spy.

People of all kinds, all races walked by, selling, trading, buying, talking. Nothing suspicious. Some people glanced at him, narrowed their eyes, wondered why he was just standing there with his horse. And all kind of subjects came along. Mostly about trading, selling and buying. Nothing quite interesting. He felt rather boring, couldn't he go out hunting or something like that? Travel a bit more? Tamlin had always wanted to be a King's Guard and even though he liked Thriumph a lot, he didn't feel quite useful this way. Tamlin was a man who was always full of adrenaline and needed to actually do something. Maybe Tamlin wasn't the type for being a King's Guard, though, he felt devoted to it. Especially since his dad used to be the Lord Commander of the King's Guard.

// Wow, flut, weet niet zo goed wat ik met hem aan moet (A)
Moet echt weer inkomen met Tam~
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ Voor Rhaella

Laatst aangepast door Tamlin Spring op zo jan 14, 2018 9:44 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Rhaella Medici
Rhaella Medici
Aantal berichten : 113
IC posts : 71

Character sheet
Residence : The fields of Navarre

Off Guard Empty Re: Off Guard

zo jan 14, 2018 9:22 pm

I rebuilt myself from the ashes
after you burned me alive with your cold words.

The thick coat that was carefully placed around her shoulders protected her from the cold wind that brushed against her skin. And the hood she had placed over her head protected her from any familiar faces. Her dress was rather simple and was made from a nice warm fabric. The color was a darker red brownish tint and it complimented her hair. Which was falling partly out off the hood. Rhaella never really cared for pretty dresses and beautiful crowns, all she cared about was how to survive this world without anyone notice her. “Without standing out too much..”

Life between the castle walls had learned her that you had to fight everyday for your position. Wear the most beautiful dresses, speak like a lady, have the nicest gentleman walking next to you. And so on. It had strangled her from the moment her uncle had welcomed her into his ‘home’. All the rules and games she had to play. All those lessons she had to learn. For the past few years life at the country side had given her so much freedom and rest in her mind. But still. the letters she received from her father where still reminding her that she had a duty. And that duty was to wipe away the man who murdered her beloved mother. The man who had welcomed her with open arms into his castle, many years ago. She had promised this herself and her father and she would not rest until it was done.

But right now she had to blend in. Blend in with the crowd and make sure she would not be seen. Not that it mattered. Most of the society at the castle knew who she was. And not what her plans where. But still she had to be careful with her words and her actions. The king had eyes in every corner, lurking, hiding like beasts.

As she walked on she pointed her eyes on a few traders and walked to their stands. A subtile smile placed on her lips as she looked at the merchandise of the man. I would like some of these herbs, sir and a few of these others also. she paused her words and grabbed some coins from her bags. Giving the man a small tip and nodded as she handed over the herbs. She turned herself around and looked at the streets. Another busy day at Navarre. Her red eyes saw every soul walk by and some of them looked suspicious at her. But she nodded slowly and moved her eyes away from them.

And without you, I can ignite

Tamlin Spring

Character sheet

zo jan 14, 2018 11:41 pm

T A M L I N ▲
Tamlin wore the dark fur coat of a dire wolf, with flexible leather clothing underneath. It was perfect to move swiftly in, if needed. It was also easy to remove, well, most of it, just in case he needed to shift. Somehow these dark colors suited him best, though, he didn't really care about how he looked. Tamlin didn't need to wear his heavy armor to have a threatening look. It was his charisma only which made him look like someone you didn't want to be in trouble with. And here, in D'auvignon he was familiar. Not everyone knew his name, but almost everyone would know his face. That was enough. His golden blonde hair moved lightly in the soft cold wind, and his pale blue eyes scanned his surroundings.

Tamlin's life between these walls had made him strong and smart. He wasn't the Kings Guard without a reason. He could fight and he had a lot of insight. His father used to be the Lord Commander of the Kings Guard and he'd thought him a lot. About the ways of living, how to act and when to act. Life here wasn't easy and you never knew who to trust. Somehow Tamlin had managed to get his place close to the King, and that made his position save and dangerous at the same time. But one thing was for sure, he stood above a lot of people. But most importantly; he had to protect the king and his position from any kind of danger and bring him up-to-date immediately.

Then his eyes fell on a hooded woman. Tamlin narrowed his eyes and his instincts told him to follow her. So he grabbed the reins of his mare and tied it to a wooden fence. He patted his horse and walked away. He walked lightly toward the woman and scanned clothing. He even tasted the air with his lion-like senses. The he overheard what she was saying to the salesman. And then he recognized her voice, since they'd been living together in the castle. "I know you," Tamlin said immediately, to get her attention. She was the daughter of Aeron and welcomed by the king. Tamlin didn't know if he could trust her, but the king seemed to do so...

OOC: mocht je tips hebben wat mijn Engels betreft, die zijn welkom, want ik wil t maar wat graag verbeteren.
Rhaella Medici
Rhaella Medici

Character sheet

wo jan 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Her eyes wandered from stranger to stranger, each of them with their own different stories. And each of them where looking at her as if she was a complete monster. As if they knew what kind of traps she had set for her uncle. She swallowed one time but her throat felt too dry so she scrapped it subtile and moved along the stands. Placing her red eyes on every product, food and drinks she saw. Carefully holding the bag in her hands with the herbs she just bought. Not paying any attention on her surrounding she heard te whisper of a voice… I know you  A voice she at first did not recognise. But clearly the one who had spoken the words knew her.

A soft but nervous feeling struck as lightning trough her body and she moved her gaze up. Trying to find the pair of eyes who just spoke the words. Her gaze stopped at the man who was suddenly very close to her. The light hair and the sharp eyes where clearly engraved into her mind. Rhaella stopped walking and moved a bit back once her vision became clear.

For a moment her thoughts drifted away. Nervous of what she had to say or how to react. But she decided to play along. She had to stick together with her act not to get caught. Luckily for her that never happened. -not yet.-. Yes she replied to him slowly but wanted to give her words some more strength. You are one of the guards that is protecting my uncle. she continued. Her voice a bit more honeyed this time taking of the hood to reveal her face. Rhaella made a few steps forward to get a better grip on the situation and showed a flirty smile. How is my beloved uncle? she asked as if she was even curious about his conditions.

**Je engels is prima hoor ;D

Tamlin Spring

Character sheet

ma jan 29, 2018 1:59 am

T A M L I N ▲
There are different ways of dealing with life. You can hide from it, or face it, though, it is all about the way you did it. Tamlin was the kind of person who faced life. He fought his way through it, getting his hands on a higher position. Although, it was the position that had come to him. Tamlin was a fighter, a good one, a strong one and probably an unstoppable one. Then came to see that he was smart as well. What else did you want from a Kings Guard? The moment Thriumph had asked him to pledge himself, he had started to think about all the possibilities he might have with this position. It was not about King Thriumph, though. The King had not done anything wrong in his opinion, which made his words true when he had said that he would pledge his life to the Kings Guard. But It was all about Aeron Medici. He wanted revenge on him. He wanted to see him bleed. He was the cause of the dead of his parents. So that was another reason for him to have this position. The change of fighting the greater enemies was bigger when you had quite a position on the battlefield. Thereby, Tamlin sat around the table when counseling about war strategies, not that often, though, since he was just a Kings Guard. He wasn't the Lord Commander of the Kings Guard. Yet.

It was all about gaining trust. So Tamlin did what he had to do. Be the eyes and ears of D'auvignon. Scanning his surroundings for people who were eager about hearing 'the rumors'. But they were not the only ones for whom Tamlin kept his senses sharp. It were those who did not want to be seen, those who kept themselves hidden. These were the ones Tamlin was searching for. That was why his eyes fell on the hooded woman.

Tamlin stalked closer to the woman. His movements were smooth and hard to be heard. He had left his horse behind, tightly bound to the fence. When he was close to the woman, he used his lion-like senses and overheard what she was saying to the sales man. That was when he recognized her voice. He knew her, so he walked close toward her and that is when he spoke to get her attention, which he did. He might have sensed nervosity when he had spoken to her. Probably because he had literally sneaked up on her. The lady brought her eyes to his and he scanned her face. Rhealla Medici. He stood close to her and she stopped walking and stepped back. Tamlin stayed where he stood, eyeing her. Then she spoke and Tamlin straightened his back. "Rhealla Medici," he said, scanning her face. She noted that he was one of the Guard protecting her Uncle, Thriumph Medici. He grinned, showing his feline characteristics. "You might say it that way," he answered, kinda ignoring her honeyed voice. Yes, he was one of the Kings Guard. But there was much more on the job than just 'guarding'. A Guard had to be trusted, other wise that person was not worthy to be a Guard. And Thriumph wanted the people he trusted to work for him, he had guessed. So it was logical that there was much more on the job of being a Kings Guard. She had taken of the hood of her coat and more light fell on her pretty face.
He straightened a bit more when Rhealla came closer to him, giving him a flirty smile. He narrowed his sharp eyes, but did not take a step back. He chuckled at the question she asked him. Eager to hear about the rumors, eager to get more information. Perfect. Though, she might also just be curious about his conditions. "Your beloved uncle is doing fine," he answered her question, revealing nothing. Her uncle was preparing for a war that might come. "What brings you here, Rhealla," he then asked, his voice sharp and now he did take a step back. He did not trust her. "And in case you might not remember me, I'm Tamlin," he then said, to refresh her memory.
Rhaella Medici
Rhaella Medici

Character sheet

za feb 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Her uncle has always been a man with many protectors and advisors besides him. Years ago, when she first set foot in the castle after her father burned half the kingdom down she already noticed that. She noticed how the large male towered above The king, with their armor of steel and iron and their swords of the most expensive steel there could be found in this world. Her uncle had always looked like a giant, not only by looks but also his attitude towered above everyone. And still, the brief visits she gave him he had this arrogance, this dark and mysterious feeling hanging around him.

When she first visited the castle Rhaella was just a young girl. She had just lost her mother and with that also her father. And with that she lost the only familiar figures that ever loved her. With her mother dead and her father turning psycho the only option for her was to live with her closest family members. Her uncle and her niece Faylice. Which she grew very fond of.

Her thoughts drifted away as the guard in front of her started talking again. His words about the condition of her uncle reached her and the corner of her mouth curled up a bit. It seemed to reach her body but in her mind she just washed the thoughts away of her happy uncle sitting on the throne. If the great Thriumph could be happy at all. Rhaella tilted her head a bit to the side once the blonde haired man asked what brought her to D'Auvignon. And she saw how he stepped back a bit. With an innocent look on her face she instead stepped closer towards him lifting herself up in the movement. What brings me here you say? Rhaella let her words die into the air as she found her breath again. I am visiting an old friend and buying some herbs for my animals. she lied fluently. if she wanted to stay hidden she had to be smart. She would not let her plans be ruined by some guard.

As she finished her sentence he reminded her of the fact that his name was Tamlin. Of course she would remember that brat of a guard. Always lurking and hanging around the king as if he could not even protect himself. Keeping stranger away from his rooms and his private places. She remembered; One time she was almost caught as she made her way into the kings room with the plan of planting some traps into his private room. It would have cost her head if someone would have seen her that day. But time and time again she was too fast even for his guards and spies. After her years of living in the castle running trough all the rooms with her niece she was so used to the hallways, corridors and secret passages that she became quite handy in using them. And just until now she saw the value of that. She stepped towards him again and patted him on his shoulder. Well Tamlin, did my uncle send you to town to sneak up to his family members? He might not be happy when he hears that you are harassing me. her eyes sparked and her voice is filled with sarcasm as she turned her gaze into his.

Her plans would work, they just have to. And if not maybe it was time to set this place on fire herself. Maybe The sky would turn red and orange again, fire crawling against the large stone walls.  and both her father and uncle would burn with it.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: