welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner
Aantal berichten : 29
IC posts : 6

Character sheet
Residence : Nymmerwell

In the eyes of god - Pagina 3 Empty Re: In the eyes of god

do feb 08, 2018 12:57 pm

There was a lust in her. She felt the need to push herself more against him. Let him take her over and loose herself in his strong arms. The idea alone seemed to heat her up making her want to loose her clothes which suddenly felt too warm and constricting around her body.

She tried to get atleast one layer off as she had her lips pressed on his but fell back a bit as their lips lost the connection and she had to nearly gasp for breath in order to fill her lungs again.

The words the man spoke barely even made it to her ears as she seemed dozed off. Still filled up completely with the feeling the kiss had brought with it. She did want him, she needed him. There was no question no excuse. All her life long she had fought in order to survive on her own. Was it true that she wasn't ment to be on her own. Was it true she wasn't ment to live like a commoner among the rats. Was she ment to be a lady.. His lady?

no.

No she wasn't she wasn't Skyrah Amor. She was Sky, free and wild. She didn't belong to anyone and nobody belonged to her. Not him, not anyone. So they didn't even have to try to do so. No matter how much she wanted to feel him around her. She couldn't accept it.

"Yes.. Yes that would be nice sir."

Her words didn't follow her head, as if possesed by her still heavy beating heart she couldn't form the words to make him dissapear. Her heart seemed in control. Only wanting him and him alone. It was sickening.

And yet.. So perfect..

I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease

Reagan Rayner
Aantal berichten : 27
IC posts : 3

Character sheet
Residence : Borders of Nymmerwell

do feb 08, 2018 12:57 pm
In the eyes of god - Pagina 3 4uPoAqf

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND
EVEN IN THE DARKEST OF TIMES

Once he heard her agreeing on getting out of this hotel room and go out for a ride he smiled a little. It was a watery soft smile but at least it was one, it was since a rather long time that someone would make him feel this way. Special and loved and cared. The only person he had ever felt so much caring for was his mother and she died a long time ago.

Well, if you want to go with me you should probably get dressed my lady. He did not bother her going with him with the drapes she just put on but it was be rather chilly today. I’ll wait for you downstairs, so you can get dressed and get ready. I have to find a horse for you also he did not even though about the fact that she did not have a horse but he would find one, at least he had to if they would take a ride

IF ONE ONLY REMEMBERS TO TURN ON THE LIGHT

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:58 pm

It still felt unsure and she would like it most to just jump out of her window and run off again. She was scared he would change her view on live and how she wanted to live it. This man was and always would be a danger to her freedom. She wanted him to stay closer to him. She wanted to grab his hand and hold him tight. But she had to stay reserved, she couldn't let herself go not after all these years.

Slowly she nodded at his words. "I will Lord." She smiled soft and moved backwards from him in order to create some more distance and nodded once more at him. "That would be quite nice otherwise I'd have to run next to you and I do not intent on doing that." She winked and sat back down as he left.

Honestly what was she doing. One moment she was fighting with this man, the next she wanted to kiss him and have him touch her skin. He was making her insane with every breath he took, and now she could so simply dissapear, he would never find her again while searching a horse for her. Instead she dressed. The dress she got on was simular to what she was wearing yesterday, just simple and quick, the way she liked it. With the dress on and her mind made up she walked outside and downstairs.

"Reagan?"

Reagan Rayner
Aantal berichten : 27
IC posts : 3

Character sheet
Residence : Borders of Nymmerwell

do feb 08, 2018 12:58 pm
In the eyes of god - Pagina 3 4uPoAqf

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND
EVEN IN THE DARKEST OF TIMES

reducto found a smaller brown mare in the stables and ordered the groomsman to saddle the horses. Once they where done Red put himself on the black friesian horse and waited for Skyrah to come downstairs. He smiled once she arrived You look beautiful he spoke soft and handled her over the reins. I hope this one will suits you my lady. Red grinned as he gave her the reins and watched her get on the horse. Where would you like to go first my lady? Or do you want me to show you some special places? He suggested to her as he tried to calm down the friesian which was very enthousiast to go for a ride.

IF ONE ONLY REMEMBERS TO TURN ON THE LIGHT

Skyrah Rayner
Skyrah Rayner

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 12:59 pm

A blush formed on her pale cheeks as he spoke to her. Damnit, why was she so easily swept away by him. She was supposed to be the headstrong one here. Not get swept away by some words a man like him spoke to every girl he met. "Why thank you m'lord." Was her colder responce trying to keep her beating heart from being heard by the man. Easily she got on top of the mare and pet the thing. "I do not mind M'lord. You lead, I'll follow." she nodded slowly. She was raised a solder and would always be. She had no intention of having him behind her. She did not want to be suprised by a stab in the back after all.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: