welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn
Aantal berichten : 53
IC posts : 33

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon, Valyria

Ghosts of Utopia - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Ghosts of Utopia

do maa 01, 2018 11:17 pm
don't
come
back
alone

If she knew she would come in this damn mess she wouldn't have left the house. Her only plans were to just go to Sundarin again and see if there was a possibility to steal something from there. Alas, here she was. Tugging her ex-fiancé by the hand to the woods, away from Archeon. With a demon crawling behind them. ''I think your right for once.'' She heard the other's voice from behind. Her brown eyes turned to look at Kaz, with the same hateful look as before. It was obviously clear that she hasn't signed up for this crap. And honestly, she could've easily left Kaz to do this job on his own. He was the one who caused this. But like always, she was the one needing to clean up the shit he just made and if she left him to die, maybe this time it wouldn't be a benefit for her. But at this point it might as well kill her.

She was running now through the woods. Slightly zigzagging as she tried to stay focused on her path. Aella was aware that Kaz wasn't really having a good time with running, right now. She knew about his bad leg, of course. But that was more his problem, her problem was the huge, dark figure chasing after them. ''Would be great if you told me what exactly your trying to achieve with this.'' She heard him, taking it more as a complaint. The female was about to answer him with a sarcastic remark. But found that they didn't really have the time for a chitchat. And she had to admit. She began to feel tired too.

That's why, right at the exit of the woods where the mountains were, she stopped running and turned around to face the horrendous creature. She grabbed a random, pointy stick from the ground and threw it at the demon with the strength that she had left. Yeah, she knew that wasn't very effective for a huge thing like that. So she turned to look at Kaz and said, "I want you to bring this thing back where it belongs or I swear to God you'll need two canes to walk when I'm done with you." She spoke. The tone saying enough that this wasn't a joke anymore. She continued distracting it. Moving a bit away from Kaz to stand between the trees so the summoning forgot about the man standing there.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

vr maa 02, 2018 8:52 am
I was aetheist before I realised I am God
It was a bad thing to freeze when danger was ready to strike upon on you. It was a bad trait for a tief in general and Kaz usually got away with what he did, when he was confronted with his crimes. But not this time. Because this didn't feel like a crime, this felt like someone stabbed him right in his chest and twisted his leg and tortured him. It already felt like he had been caught and that this jailcell wasn't a lock he could easily pick.

He was somewhat grateful that Aella had stopped running and let go of his hand and he immediately wiped it on his coat, as if she bore some dangerous, uncureable disease. The fact that she suddenly started to throw sticks at the creature, let him to believe that she might have gone insane. ''What the fuck are you doing!'' He said in a hushed tone and clenched teeth, looking worringly from her and the monster, who now had his attention drawn to Aella. What she asked of him was not something he could fulfill. Had she forgotten? The monsters, he accidentally had summoned in the past had vanished too after a while, so couldn't they just keep on running until it would disappear? ''I don't know how.'' He admitted. To be fair, Kaz had never been great with emotions, and since this was a direct result of that, it was hard to think of an outcome where he would save the day.

tag: name here
notes here if u want
BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

vr maa 02, 2018 5:03 pm
don't
come
back
alone

A frustrated growl came from the young woman at the last words. Her eyes looking at Kaz before flashing back to look at the demon. Making sure she wasn’t too close to it. She assumed she needed something powerful than a stick to defeat the stupid thing, if the other couldn’t help then why was she here in the first place?

”Well you better find a fucking how.” She said through clenched teeth. Now, Aella wasn’t really happy with her powers. She knew a lot of people who would take use of such easy ability to get things. That’s how she stole stuff in the first place. But she’d rather keep it hidden. Letting people assume she was harmless. Instead she could literally bang their heads to a wall if she really needed to. And that was how smart she was, because she didn’t take advantage of her power. She only used it in emergencies or in order to survive.

Which was now.

Her hand moved out of the way of the creature, towards the left as she focused on a branch on a tree. She wasn’t strong, but under so much pressure her strength was definitely increasing. That was how easy it was for the female to break the branch of the tree. Throwing it to the demon with all the power that she had. It was effective, finally. Because it hit the beast right under his jaw. Making it stumble backwards.

That was when she took the time to think about how they would get out of this mess. Her eyes turned to look back at Kaz with an unsatisfied look on her face. And then it hit her. Of course. If she just managed to get the man angry again he would be able to bring the thing back, just like he brought it here.

”You’re too weak.” She started in a sneer. ”Do you think I haven’t noticed? If you weren’t able to bring Kruge back, then how was I supposed to rely on you?” The anger and frustrated finally came boiling back. The demon was already recollecting himself. Making it’s way back to Aella to make her pay for the damage she caused. ”This is your fault, like always. You always had your way to mess things up. How do you think I left you there bleeding on the streets? Because I just couldn’t stand the fact to marry a fucking coward like you!”

She took the same branch back from behind the demon, making it trip over it’s own feet, paws, whatever they were. With a loud thud it fell on the ground. But still determined to get what it wanted. And that was to kill.

”Because why would I rely on you?” She said with a scoff, a little calmer but the aggression was still in her voice. ”You can’t even walk properly.” She knew those words were far from what she really had to say. But it was building up. It was better to make the other know how she ‘thought’ about him. And maybe she would get to the last straw.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr maa 02, 2018 5:45 pm
There would be a day that everything in his life would go right. But that obviously wasn't today. With a panicked look he switched bwtween looking at Aella and the demon, trying to figure out what to do. This was bad, this was very bad. Kaz thought he had more time, that he could find a way to solve the problem of his summonings, but apparently someone like Aella could already tip him over the edge. Which was not the best thing in the world. He hadn't seen her powers in action a lot and it had been years since he'd seen her again, so watching her ripping off a branch from a tree was.. impressive. If the situation wasn't so dire, he would actually applaud her. Because she was the only one of them both that was actually doing, or trying, something and was looking for a way to solve his problem.
”You’re too weak. Do you think I haven’t noticed? If you weren’t able to bring Kruge back, then how was I supposed to rely on you?” Kaz' head snapped back to her, an offended look replaced his confused one. ''Excuse me?'' He started with a growl, his hand cleanching his cane. Did she dare start this now when they were facing this.. hellspawn? ”This is your fault, like always. You always had your way to mess things up. How do you think I left you there bleeding on the streets? Because I just couldn’t stand the fact to marry a fucking coward like you!” Kaz set a step towards her, anger boiling up inside him. He was no coward, he never had been and she had no right to call him that. It was her who left him to die, she went with her tail between her legs. That hadn't been because of his actions, she had all done it herself.

It were her last words that made him cross over the edge again. How easy you could push his buttons. He held up his arm with his cane, his eyes full of fury, ready to just hit her where he could. How easy it was for her to anger him. ''You worthless piece of--''
The next thing he knew, everything turned black and a sharp pain hit him at the back of his head. When he managed to open his eyes again he found himself slumped against a tree, his cane out of his reach, Aella meters away from him. Confusion was first, hadn't he just been standing there, right in front of her? Kaz narrowed his eyes, trying to crawl up. He felt blood slipping down his neck and realized he most likely hit a branch. ''And the point of all that was exactly what?'' Kaz managed to say with a grumble, knowing that this headache wouldn't get away any time soon. The man managed to get back on his feet, leaning heavily on his cane as he felt his leg took a lot of damage as well. His eyes scanned the area and the realisation hit him. ''Ah. Like that.'' He mumbled with a frown, while cleaning some of the dust off of his coat. The demon was gone, somehow, he'd managed, or maybe she had, to sent it back. Well, that was one problem less, right?

Powerplay met toestemming
BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

vr maa 02, 2018 10:49 pm
don't
come
back
alone

She half expected the following action. Her eyes were narrowed as she calmly waited for the man to get to her. It was going to plan. Well... not really. Because instead of Kaz firing at the creature, he had something with going at her. And honestly, she was growing quite tired of it. If she already wasn’t. Aella had the branch in the air again until she noticed that the man was definitely going to hit her. That was why she dropped the thing on top of the monster. Immediately focusing her strength on Kaz as she roughly pushed him back with her power.

It created a weird reaction. Something just snapped between the two forces. And Aella wished she could’ve seen what went wrong. But her instinct told her to take a step back and cover her face with her arm due to the sudden force that pushed the two away. After a couple of seconds she moved her arm away and looked over at Kaz, who apparently crashed against a tree. The young female let her powers drop again as she turned to look around for the huge creature, grabbing a large stick from the ground just in case. It didn’t take long before she noticed the beast’s absence. ''And the point of all that was exactly what?'' He questioned. It was obviously not her proudest action. But at least they were even now. The urge to slap him was gone, sort of. At least she had decided to spare him now she saw that there was blood dripping down his neck. Aella kept looking at him with the hard expression she always had. She usually would’ve helped him with the wound. But he just asked for it. Luckily she managed to get what she wanted to get. And that was him taking the demon back to where it belonged.
''Ah. Like that.'' She dropped the stick and made her way towards Kaz.

”Who would’ve thought a simple conversation could’ve led to this.” She said back. In a less aggressive manner, but she wasn’t happy either. Her brown eyes were looking up at his. Now she thought about it; she would definitely miss this face. ”I better get going to Archeon. The sun is already setting.” As if nothing happened.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za maa 03, 2018 8:04 pm
He hadn't fully realised what had happened yet. A rush of adrenaline was still flowing thorugh his veins, but his anger had vanished in thin air.
All that was left was confusion and pain. A lot of pain. It wasn't only his leg that was aching now, he could feel there was something wrong with his ribs as well, and his head was everything but calm. A gloved hand went to the back of his head and for a short few seconds he started at the blood. His eyes flashed to Aella, knowing full well what she had done, but Kaz decied to keep his mouth shut. She fixed it, he had no right to complain or hate her for what she had done, no matter how much he wanted to.
A very simple conversation indeed. Kaz hated himself for getting over the edge so easily, how easily she could pull his strings. It had been years, why was he still like this? Maybe her telekinetic powers weren't the only ones she posessed. He put his problems with someone else again, how nice of him. Kaz frowned still confused and trying to assess the situation. ''You do that, I'll make sure we never cross paths again.'' He replied in the same manner. Nothing had happened, this meeting hadn't taken place and everything was fine. Nothing was fine. But who gave a shit. ''It was so nice to meet you.'' Kaz continued with a slight, sarcastic bow. His eyes met hers, the same cold and distant look in them like always ''Let's never meet again.'' He waited for her to move, because he had to admit, he had no idea where he was.

Powerplay met toestemming
BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

za maa 03, 2018 10:13 pm
don't
come
back
alone

She didn’t do anything. She didn’t move, didn’t divert her eyes from his. Aella just stood there. Her expression still remained dry and just... emotionless once she saw him bowing for her. But the sarcasm was clearly noticeable in the other’s moves and words. ''It was so nice to meet you.'' Yeah, very nice. The woman instead took a couple of steps back, ready to turn around to finally break the string between the two, if it wasn’t broken already, until Kaz followed with the next sentence. ''Let's never meet again.'' She blinked at him before she turned back to look at him. Her eyes suddenly possessed an odd look. It was fondness, but it was clear she used that just to mock him, right?

“If only I had the interest at heart to get to know you.” Was all she said before giving him a curt nod. Turning back around and heading back to the path that lead her out of the woods. Sundarin wasn’t an option anymore, so now she had to go back to Archeon with empty pockets. Just great.

+note topic uit

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: