welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Romeo Haris
Aantal berichten : 373
IC posts : 289

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

Violent candy - Pagina 5 Empty Re: Violent candy

do mei 10, 2018 2:55 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Placing his trust in her was hard. Not because she had proven herself to be unworthy of it, but he wasn’t the type of person to do that in general. Especially not with women. But she was an exception. He hadn’t expected it to ever happen in his life, and yet it had. They had only met twice now, but at least she had never triggered him. Which was an accomplishment. Well fucking played, Raccoon. Achievement unlocked. They would have to get down eventually though. Honestly he was getting a bit tired, and he could imagine she would feel the same. Especially because she seemed kind of beyond drunk right now.

There was an unexpected development to the situation though. She was.. Scared of heights. ”Well that’s unfortunate”, He said, scratching through his hair at this revelation. The man got up and looked around for a second. Then he picked up a rope hanging from one of the beams that held the sail. ”If I secure you with a rope, do you think you can climb down the net?” He asked. It was pretty hard to even fall from that, as she would probably get caught up in the squares anyways, but maybe the rope would give her a little more confidence.

Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

do mei 10, 2018 3:04 am
fiercer than fire
This was how it was going to end. “I should’ve hosted a Conclave,” she sighed dramatically, as if she was going to die here. Because honestly. With the alcohol involved, she kind of felt like that was the truth. She would’ve never agreed with Romeo’s plans to go up here in the first place, had he not… Well… fucking tricked her straight into it. Sadly, there was none she could do about that right now, except for suck it up and make her way down, because there were no children dying for her lack of climbing skills tomorrow. No Conclave yet. Fuck that shit.

A rope won’t do shit will it,” she mentioned and she looked down for a second, before she looked at Romeo again. “I think… I think I’ll be fine.” Classic Lexa. This was going to be great. She would probably take him up on that offer because honestly. If she did somehow make her fucking way down without dying, not only did she unlock another achievement, but she’d also just pass out on the ground and end things for the night. “But I’ll fucking kill you for tricking me up here.” Asshole.
tag: Mr Peasant ~
notes:~
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 3:13 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

The first time he had climbed up the crow’s nest, he had felt a little bit of panic as well. He wasn’t scared of heights, but it was pretty high. And with the deck lying beneath, it was pretty obvious one wouldn’t survive falling down. But he had learned to climb up and down over the years, and now it was no issue at all for him. So he got that she was a little bit nervous, which made him hold back on the comments he would shout at one of his deckhands if they were being dramatic about climbing up the mast. But she was going to be fine, she claimed. ”It’s pretty simple. Just don’t look down”, He said with a little teasing smirk.

Of course she would manage. And then she would kill him. ”Well I kind of deserve that, yeah”, He admitted. Sure Lexa. Whatever you want. When she finally found the guts to step over the edge of the wooden construction, he did the same but on the other side. He would climb a lot faster, and at least his movements wouldn’t disturb the net she was holding on to. Once down on the deck, he stretched his arms over his head and tried to get the stiffness out of his back. Sitting down for so long had its consequences.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 11:57 am
fiercer than fire
Every now and then he was an asshole and she felt like throwing him off right here. She shook her head, rolled her eyes. Slightly amused? Sure. But she also felt like killing him when he told her to not look down. “Ha, ha. Funny motherfucker you are,” she told him. Well. This was going to be fun.

A few deep breaths were taken before she stepped over the edge. It wasn’t like she had never climbed before. Even better: it was not that uncommon for her to do so when she was younger. But, a height like this? With alcohol in her system? That’s where it was a whole new experience. She made sure her feet were placed correctly with each step that she took, as she looked up rather than down. Each step was met by a lot of silent curses, whispering how she’d kill Romeo when she got down.

And she got down. Today was not the day the Mother was coming to get her off this bloody earth, it seemed. As soon as het feet hit the floor, she fell down on her knees and took the deepest breath she had ever taken. “I should cut your throat and feed you to the beasts for what you pulled there,” she complained.
tag: Mr Peasant ~
notes:~
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 2:30 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

While she was climbing down, he could have gone to Valyria, conquered the throne of Fallen Skies and get back before her feet hit the deck. She was slow and he almost fell asleep on the spot. There were no crew members on the deck anymore to have a little chat with. Besides, he wasn’t really the type of Captain to get too close to his crew. They all knew he had the best intentions for them all and he paid them on time. That was all their relationship needed to be. Sure, a few of them talked to him whenever there was a quiet moment, but that didn’t really happen a lot on a ship like this. There was always work to do and damned be the guy that was slacking.

“I should cut your throat and feed you to the beasts for what you pulled there,” Her voice suddenly pulled him back to the here and now. Had he been daydreaming? Probably. Anyways. What even was she doing on the ground. ”And you’re gonna do that from down there?” He asked, pulling up his brow. Weirdo.

Lexa
Lexa

Character sheet

ma mei 14, 2018 8:23 pm
I thought Vanaheim was about to host another Conclave today,” the brunette sighed when Romeo asked his question. She took a few deep breaths in, trying to regain her… well… control over her body, before she worked her way back up again and pulled a hand through her long, brown hair. “I swear to the Mother that I’ll never drink this much again,” she told Romeo with a sigh, though it was followed by a short laugh. She had had a fun night and after everything, it was something she could really use. Romeo was one of the very few people she’d actually consider a friend. Even though she hadn’t expected him to immediately feed her drunk on their second meeting and have her share her worries about their stupid traditions. “Promise me that if you ever pass by Vanaheim, all things said today… don’t reach my advisor’s ears…” she begged.
victory stands on the back of sacrifice
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 14, 2018 11:12 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Luckily Raccoon had managed to come down to the deck in one piece. He would have no idea what to do if she fell down and broke her neck. He wasn’t even sure if he would ever take her body back to Vanaheim. He was a good fighter, but he wasn’t stupid. He knew he couldn’t win from a whole group of savages. Especially because they were exceptionally well trained. But that was not an issue now, because she was still alive. Barely, but still alive. ”That’s what I always say, but I end up doing it anyways”, He chuckled. Not that he would swear to the Mother, but she probably got the point.

”I promise”, He said with a little nod. He didn’t make a lot of promises, but if he did, he sure kept them. ”But I’m not saying I won’t be able to contain my laughter when I come face to face with her”, He continued. After that he looked at the door of his cabin. Pretty far away, considering the amount of alcohol they both had consumed. ”Let’s go to bed”, He therefore said. A good night’s rest would be good for the both of them.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: