welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Gast
Gast

When everyone knows you're a monster, you needn't waste time doing every monstrous thing - Pagina 2 Empty Re: When everyone knows you're a monster, you needn't waste time doing every monstrous thing

vr apr 27, 2018 10:25 pm

IF, NOT FOR ME THEN YOU'D BE DEAD
I PICKED YOU UP AND PUT YOU BACK
ON SOLID GROUND
His bloodstream seemed to boil as soon as he managed to get his fingers around the throat of the boy. And for a short moment he indeed wanted to kill him. But perhaps not for the right intentions. He have had a rather odd encounter with an old ‘friend’ but the rage that confrontation had taken with it was still saved somewhere in his veins. Waiting, brewing, boiling to get out someday. But this was not thé day that was going to happen. No. In fact he had to safe the rage for other occasions. When the time would be perfectly right for it. And right now, there was a boy who sneaked into his house. But that was it. Nothing more, nothing less. So he had managed to let his anger being washed away and relax his body.  Leaving the boy unconsiousness on the wooden ground in his private quarters. And as he moved himself to the lower parts of the estate he demanded Benjen to take him outside, making sure to tie him up as good as they could. And of course they would. Because they all too well knew what was going to happen when they failed on their jobs. It had happened before and he was not so unforgivable when mistakes were made.

As the demand has been gives he moves himself towards the bathroom. Were he threw some water on his face and removes the bloodstains that were scattered over his hands.  Hie blue gaze was drifted onto the mirror for a moment and he saw how the bruise on his face turned from red to a little more blue. Definitely a spot he was going to show for a few days. Oh well. He raises his shoulders and moves his body away from the mirror only to wipe away the water with a towel and move himself towards the gardens before long. The guards had already taking care of the boy and made sure he was tightened on a pole. Perhaps a little too well. His face stood dull and perhaps a bit emotionless as well Only curious in knowing what the boy his business was in this house he took place on the chair behind the small table that was placed not too far away from the boy and waited, waited for him to wake up and open his eyes. In the mean time a maiden had offered him some wine which he had gladly accepted. Wine was definitely something that his system wanted to run on right now. Not only because of the damn heath. But also the headache he got from the bruise on his face.

And the wait was rewarded as he saw some movements on the body of him. Making a slight grin appear on his face as he picked up the glass again and took another sip. The boy let his head rest against his chest and Larethian decided to place the wine on the table and stand up. Making his way towards the boy he was able to bend his knees and lower himself so he was on the same height. His head was tilted a bit as he tried to find his eyes which were still shut down. Time to wake up, thief. he stated as he pushed his jaws together and pushed his hand around the chin of the boy. Making him look up as he smiled a little. Remember me?
KAZ | outfit |NOTES
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

When everyone knows you're a monster, you needn't waste time doing every monstrous thing - Pagina 2 Empty Re: When everyone knows you're a monster, you needn't waste time doing every monstrous thing

vr apr 27, 2018 10:41 pm
Greed bows to me. It is my servant and my lever.
Everything hurt And it hurt bad. Kaz wasn't sure if this was worse than the time he was slammed into the tree by Aella or the time he got stabbed nine times and was left to bleed to death. All he knew right now was pain and the fact that he wasn't getting out of here alive. He groaned again, his hands moving slightly, testing the tightness of the ropes, only finding the rope cutting more into his flesh. Whatever he was trying to do, he was only making it worse. As usual.

His movements hadn't gone unnoticed. Just as he thought it might be better to slip into unconciousness again, thinking that probably the guards were only watching him and he would be executed by tomorrow morning, a familiar voice sounded. Strangely, Kaz felt nothing by the thought that he might die in 24 hours, he had it coming a long time ago. What he hadn't expected though, was that his last plan had been to swindle the king of Valyria himself. It was one hell of a finale.
The voice didn't make him open his eyes. It was the touch he felt on his chin in the way it was lifted up. As much as he could, Kaz revolted backwards, trying to release himself from the grip, the feel of the touch sickening him to the bone. It wouldn't take much before his dinner would come out as well.
His eyes showed the same kind of panic they had shown when he was almost choked to death and eventhough he was bound to a pole, his feet tried to find a way to distance him from the king. For a moment Kaz thought about spitting him in the face, but that probably wouldn't make this whole situation any better.

''What do you want.'' Kaz demanded, trying to control his revulsion. His voice was soft yet harsh, his eyes glinting with anger, yet the fear remained. The fact that this man had all power over him and that a simple touch showed Kaz his greatest weakness, was humiliating to him. Kaz felt blood sticking to the side of his head, probably the cause of his headache, and right now just wished for all of this to be over. Kaz wanted to say more, maybe even scold at the king, but didn't trust his voice or himself at the moment. All he could do was wait it out and hope for the best.

tag: Golden boi
BY MITZI
Gast
Gast

vr apr 27, 2018 10:57 pm

ON SOLID GROUND
While leaning back into the chair with the wine in his hand he let his head rest back against the back of the chair. His eyes were closed for a few seconds trying to get a hold on the throbbing in his head. He was able to conquer the anger in his veins. So he would also be able to conquer this. After all, it was only on hit. But he had to be honest. He had aimed hard, and fast. Something he slightly had admired in the boy. His blue gaze was opened again and his tilts his head to it’s normal position again as he fingers found the glass which was moved to his mouth to take some other sips. He let the cold fluid run down his system and licks his lips. Only to taste more of the alcohol that was creeping into his system. And as he noticed any movements the boy made he had placed the glass back on the table and moved his body over.

Slowly placing on the same height as the boy he encloses his fingers around his chin. Making him look up. At first he did not seem to open his eyes but as his fingers pushed his face up they were opened. But immediately trying to get out off the grip. Larethian slowly but stead moved his hand away from the boys face and placed it on his shoulder. He watched him struggle in the ropes but it did not seemed to help. Not even when he started moving it’s feet. And as his fingers stroke the blood stained fabric on his shoulder. Larethians eyes trailed over his face. Hearing the words on that demanding tone he possessed only made him smile a little. I want so much, but I don’t think you will able to give all those things to me. he licks his lips and stops the movements of his hand on the shoulder. But still keeping it there. Merely a warning if he would try something. Anything really. But, what you can tell me is what you business was. In my house. his head was tilted slightly as he drains his eyes into the ones of the boy. Perhaps he would be of use after all.
KAZ | outfit |NOTES
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr apr 27, 2018 11:08 pm
The moment the man let go was the moment Kaz relaxed. He was breathing heavily, as if he had just run for his life through a desert with an entire army on his tail. But it felt like that. Kaz felt powerless and he hated it. But everything he tried to do seemed pointless and only got him deeper into the quicksand. What was the rule again? If you didn't move at all you wouldn't sink and your chance of survival would increase exponentionally. But he wasn't really someone who sat around and waited for someone to throw a stick at him in hopes of getting pulled out. He could do it himself.

''Try me.'' He hissed, regaining some of his confidence now that he was let go. He didn't even want to look at what Lareth was touching on his shoulder but it must have caught his eye in some way. It seemed they both had taken damage, Kaz having the most. Speaking hurt and his voice wasn't as loud as he wanted it to be. If he didn't try his best he sounded like a little, scared lamb. And if Lareth was the lion it wouldn't take long for Kaz to be devoured.
The thief attempted to shrug, failed horribly due to his restraints and watched the king closely. ''The usual business a thief does.'' He answered blatently, not walking around the fact that he was a thief indeed. ''Trying to make a living.''

BY MITZI
Gast
Gast

za apr 28, 2018 12:23 pm

ON SOLID GROUND
His hand has found it's way down from his chin towards the shoulder where he let it rest for a while. He had already 'scared' him probably way to much so it was not his intention to threat or scare him in any way. But perhaps, a little persuasion from his side wouldn't harm him. At least not his own mind. His blue gaze trailed over the face of the boy which started to sound a little daring with his 'try me'. One of the corners of his mouth curled up into a little grin with that being said.  He did not knew anything about the usual 'stuff' a thief would have to encounter. Besides sneaking and stealing of course and a little stabbing work as well. But other then that his mind was a blank space. But he could not deny the fact that he was suddenly indeed very interested in what the boy had on his sleeve. So, tell me. Did you aquire anything that is worthy enough for you. his eyes trailed down to the clothes that he wore but made his way up all the same. What's inside those little pocketsses of yours? Or did I stumbled into you soon enough before you could take anything. he grins slowly again as his hand was taken away from his shoulder, placed onto his own upper leg again. I could search your clothes. If I am not content with the answer that I get. And that was just a subtle warning from my side.
KAZ | outfit |NOTES
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za apr 28, 2018 12:56 pm
The more he moved, the more it felt like he was only going deeper into the quicksand he had created. It never really happened that he got tied up in these kinds of situations, literally and figuratively speaking. Usually they just threw him into a cell where he could easily get out of again because nobody really seemed to care for locks as long as they held the key. But ropes were different. With his gloves he didn't have the full grip on them and the fact that they were strung so tightly didn't help either.

Kaz took the words of the king into consideration. So they hadn't checked him in any way, they didn't know about the ring and they didn't know if he even had managed to aqquire anything when he snuck in. The thief grinned broadly. ''I have what I came for.'' He spoke back, his voice still not what it used to be. Next time he had to make sure someone wasn't going to choke him to death. But the grin disappeared slightly when the threat hit him. The thought of it made him shiver. ''Untie me and I give you what I got.'' Kaz tried to bargain, knowing that it probably wouldn't happen. But at least he could try, right? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

BY MITZI
Gast
Gast

za apr 28, 2018 8:54 pm

ON SOLID GROUND
For sure he did not knew what the boy was thinking while he had made his way into the estate. Perhaps he had imagined some rich old man would live here but not the king himself. And with that thought in mind a grin appeared on his face. It had been a mistake, from his side to enter the house. Let alone without his permission. But he had to be honest that he kind of was surprised by the skills of him. The estate had been locked as soon as they had left it to travel to Archeon again. And never did anyone succeed on getting into the house and leave alive. At least not until now. The boy had managed to meet Larethian on a point in his life were he was balancing on either rage and calmness itself. Rage for the previous events that had been going on. And calmness for the fact that everything was going steady. Ruling, his family, everything seemed to follow it’s own path as a subtle stream.

But for now he was still stuck with the boy. Carefully tightened around a pole in the garden of the estate. It seemed so ironic. Him hanging there, and the king as a predator almost circling around it. Making sure to keep his proper distance. But when he focussed on his earlier thoughts it was not even his intention to blow another threat at the boy. He simply wanted to play around with him some more. Test him; for his answers and his reaction. And up until now. When his lasts words were spoken he was doing a great deal. Perhaps he could be of use after all. Larethian leans back a little as he let his fingers stroke over the small hairs on his chin. Making him raise his eyebrow a little. But if, he wanted something from him. He had to play along. Making sure the boy would keep his interest in him for as long as he could. Let’s make it a deal. he sounded suggestive as the words left his lips. I am not interested in what you took from me. In fact he was, but everything in that estate was not worthy enough to be saved in the castle. So besides some unique trinkets it would be of no value to him. I’ll untie you, if you promise not to run off. Because I think we could be of great use to one another. And with that small deal being placed on the boys feet to be picked up his hand found a way up and stroke trough his dark hair. Only to let his gaze focus on the boy again. What is your name? Since I was so polite to give you mine. But I forgot to gain yours. His gaze tilted a little as a intimidating look stroke over his face. Perhaps he knew what the consequences
would be if he ran of. Perhaps not.
KAZ | outfit |NOTES
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

za apr 28, 2018 9:10 pm
Though his breath still was ragged, the thoughts in his mind started to slow down. Kaz tried to assess things, tried to see how deep he had sunken and if there was still a way out. Sly and compliant words could do the trick, but the question remained. How capable was the king? He had almost choked him to death, sure he wouldn't mind finishing his job. Kaz had to be careful, he had to tip-toe through snake infested grass, hoping not to wake them and get bitten.

The words of Larethian scared him in a certain way. This man could either be lying and still put Kaz to death, or he could tell the truth and Kaz had no other choice but to accept in the hopes of not losing his head. It was a game where he would always lose, no matter what he would say. ''I'm a cripple. I can't run.'' He answered calmly as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Kaz was used to his handicap, he had embraced it and in some ways it even helped him with what he wanted to get. But in situations like these he just wished he could magically teleport out of here.
For a moment the thief was silent, considering his answer, evnetually he opened his mouth to answer. ''Kaz.'' He rasped, giving in, letting his head slump down a bit as if he truly had given up. ''What does a king need with a thief when he has everything in hands reach?'' Kaz dared to ask, looking up a bit, though not in the same confident way he had done earlier. It was a shame the king was out of range, because Kaz gladly would bash his head against his again. Only if it helped knocking some sense into him.

BY MITZI
Gast
Gast

zo apr 29, 2018 11:38 am

ON SOLID GROUND
A deal, such a small word for something with a great impact. For even the king as for the boy in front of him. He has always been rather good with his words. Making people to believe him all at once while back inside his mind he was tricking them with the slightest of words. But right now, he was not tricking anyone. He was simply playing along with the boy. Making sure to keep him interested in the offers he would give him. Offers he would only give a man once. Larethian asked him not to run away once he had untied him. A rather stupid or just a smart statement he wanted to make. Not only to test the boy. But also to test himself. Knowing were his point of stopping supposed to be. And after all, if he would run he would let him leave. It would only prove that he was wrong for thinking the boy could be of use. Answers followed soon enough as the boy pointed out he was a cripple and was not able to run away. And so he shook his head. You are only as weak as you make yourself look like from the outside he saw nothing. Besides the bruises he had created a while earlier. But perhaps his blue eyes had mischiefed him in the proces. But, He leaned forward again as his lips followed the next sentence. If you want to continue being a cripple. It is better to be a rich cripple. And while he was talking about the money his eyes were glittering. Gold, a dragons most precious gem. Something he will  For one must never forget who they are. For sure the rest of the world will not. referring to this encounter. And perhaps even other encounters he had in his life before. But you must armour yourself in it. So it can never be used to hurt you. Like I just did. he could not help it but to add those last sentences to his words. Not only to strengthen them by, but also to make sure the boy knew his position were he was in right now. After all, he was still the lamb being chased by the lion.

Good question, Kaz. And a good question it was. To other people it always seemed that everything was going well inside castle walls. But the truth was different. There was always a certain amount of danger that would come across. Thats why he needed people who were sly enough to walk around without anyone noticing them. I need people who can keep an eye out for me. he slowly tilts his head a little towards Benjen nodding a little. The man almost immediately knew what he had to do. Walking towards the pole and cut down the ropes.
KAZ | outfit |NOTES
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo apr 29, 2018 12:31 pm
Honestly, Kaz had bet he would have been dead in ten minutes. But here he was, alive and well, minus the last part because the more he was in this position, the more his body started to ache. First his leg, which now felt like it was being broken again, bit by bit, then his head got worse and now he could feel the familiar pain in his ribs. Whatever it was, Kaz would probably say anything or promise anything in order to get out of this position. He wasn't planning on dying today, but being tied up like this also wasn't on his agenda.

Weak? He wasn't weak. He probably endured more than the king sitting before him could imagine. Kaz cleanched his teeth, holding back hateful words that probably wouldn't make this conversation any better. But whatever this man was planning for him, it was confusing Kaz. It felt like moments ago that they tried to kill each other, and here the king was swooning him with words. He wasn't sure what to think of it.
Kaz tilted his head a little to the side, frowning. What exactly did the king think of him? ''I don't need armor when I'm never seen.'' He retorted. To be fair, Kaz had no idea who exactly he was. He was a dirty thief, a liar, a murderer to some. But underneath all that he was that same, insecure lost boy who didn't know what to do with himself. It was hidden deep down inside him, but it was still there. It angered him from time to time. He wanted to let go of the past but instead the past clinged on his back like a child afraid to let go of their mother. No matter how much he shook his shoulders, no matter how much he tried to ignore everything, it was always there.

To Kaz his surprise, his ties were indeed cut loose. Did Lareth suddenly go mad or did he truly trust for Kaz to not do anything stupid? Kaz was tempted to just punch him in the face and try to make a run for it, but he probably wouldn't get any further than two steps. This entire estate was probably now swarming with guards, and one wrong move would mean his head.
''Forgive me for my words, but,'' Kaz rubbed his wrists, trying to relieve the pain from them, ''I believe we just fucking tried to kill each other.'' He spoke calmly, resting his shoulders against the pole while his hands went over his throat. It hurt, badly. Kaz's face turned sour and he let go of his throat and instead used the pole as a help to get up. Once he was standing he noticed that sitting probably would have been better. His bad leg was in no condition of walking without his cane or any other help. Kaz softly cursed before turning his attention back to Larethian. ''So, why this sudden change of heart?'' He asked, still with a light frown on his face, his lips pressed together, trying to hide the pain. ''How do I know you are telling the truth here? How do I know this casual conversation won't lead to my head on a pike?'' It was a question worth asking and a question worth answering. If not, Kaz would fill in the blanks himself and hope for the best.

BY MITZI
Gast
Gast

ma apr 30, 2018 10:16 pm

ON SOLID GROUND
Of course it would not be wise to trust a man so easily when you were attacked just a few moments ago. It would not be wise to fall into the boy his hands all at once. But that was not what Larethian was doing right now. No, he was playing the game along. Making another one thinks he was interesting enough to get close to him. To offer him the world and perhaps even more. He grins while the first words started to roll over his lips. And he laughs by the response of the boy.  But the worse thing about all of this; is that you failed your little gameplay. You were seen today. Seen by a pair of eyes that are sharp enough to see you. Even if you were standing miles away. he narrowed his eyes his voice as sharp as the dagger that would slit the rope around his hands. The dagger he could have thrown into the boys body as if it was nothing. But not today. Not while he was behaving and doing as he demanded him to do. Sit still and not run away.

Their little play went on and Larethian pushed his shoulders a bit up while Kaz seemed to speak about killing each other moments ago. I was never planning on killing anyone. Referring to the fight that Kaz provoked all by himself. But not saying it in words. For sure the boy knew what his actions were. After all, he did not seemed as a simple man. I could use some men, who are just like you. Sly, sneaky, good with stabbing without being seen. Larethian moved his body up as Benjen appeared with the knife. Ready to cut loose the boy. If he wanted to run, or in his case stumble away. He would let him do that. But he would find him nonetheless. The man moved his long body towards the table again. With a slight grin on his face. Only to fill a glass with wine. Ready to fill the other one as well. And as he turned his gaze around, he just smiled.
KAZ | outfit |NOTES
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma apr 30, 2018 10:31 pm
He was in the lions den and for once he wasn't the one about to devour his prey. No, he was the scared little lamb who had been offered to the beast. If he might sit still enough, the beast wouldn't notice him and continue on his daily routine. But Kaz didn't like to sit still. He played by his own rules.Now here, standing up after that entire ordeal relieved him from some worries. If he just played along now he could make it out alive. For a moment Kaz looked over to the guard who had just cut him loose. The dagger could easily be a weapon he could use to slit the king's throat, but by the look of the face of the guard, he wasn't really in a mood to even think about handing Kaz a weapon. Kaz winked at him, a way of toying with the man before he turned around.

In the meantime Larethian had walked back to whatever sitting area was created and Kaz had taken his words into consideration. He pressed his lips together, unsure what to think. ''You want a personal murderer?'' He asked with his brow slightly raised, sounding rather confused. He moved his way towards the king, slowly but steadily. His leg ached and cried for support, but his cane was far out of reach. A few meters before Larethian, Kaz halted, looking at the wine. He could use a drink right now.
''What's in it for me?'' He boldly asked, crossing his arms on his chest. Sure, he would stay alive. But he wasn't content just yet.

BY MITZI
Gast
Gast

di mei 01, 2018 5:05 pm

ON SOLID GROUND
He had raised his body and moved himself away from Kaz and while he did that he was thinking about the things that could go wrong. He could be stabbed, pushed, attacked. But if those were the things that would be the worst he was probably safe. For now at least. Because the trust in this boy was still at it's lowest point. And as his questions was thrown on the table he frowned his brows a little. Making him think about what he actually wanted. But in fact he had already thought about what he wanted. So as he filled one glass and looked over his shoulder with a smile he was ready to fire an answer. But first he made sure the other glass was also filled. Personal murderer, spy, burglar. Call it what you want. He stated as he turns his body around and offers Kaz the glass of wine. I want someone to take care of 'certain' things for me. Someone who can keep an eye out for me on places were I will not be often. his lips stopped moving and so his words died into air as he picks the other glass from the table and takes a sip. his fingers stroke over the handle of the glass as his blue gaze turned towards Kaz again. What is it that you want, kaz?
KAZ | outfit |NOTES
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di mei 01, 2018 5:23 pm
Everything about this felt wrong. And it probably was. Here he was, in the gardens of the king, surrounded by armed guards, ready to strike at one wrong move, listening to honeysweetened words. Everything in his head screamed to not trust this deal, this bargain. Kaz was in the minority here, he was not supposed to t ake deals now, it wouldn't benefit him. But the way Larethian spoke, it was all too good to be true.
Kaz walked closer, accepting the glass but refusing to drink. It could be poisoned, it could just be bleach with a different color. Who knew. Larethian probably, but Kaz didn't trust the king so he waited with drinking. ''Sounds very.. basic.'' Kaz replied to the words of the king. ''Don't you have your guards to do that for you?'' Again he raised his brow before he histantely bit his lip.

What was it that he wanted? Gold. Lots of it. But that was such a basic answer. Every thief was out to get gold. When he saw the king drink, Kaz hesitantly took a sip as well. A small one, but after tasting how good this wine was, he dared to take another. ''The usual a thief wants. Gold. Lots of it.'' Kaz didn't trail around what he wanted. But then another thought popped into his head. ''Immunity. I can't very well be your spy if I get caught in my act and my head is on the block.'' He said dryly, letting the wine spin in his glass. For a moment he stared at it, escaping the gaze of Lareth before looking up again. His face telling more than words could. No negociating.

BY MITZI
Gast
Gast

wo mei 02, 2018 9:43 am

ON SOLID GROUND
Guards he gasped. With their heavy armours and their clumsy feet you say? His body was turned over towards kaz and Larethian took another sip from the wine. I don’t think my guards are light of feet enough to handle jobs like these. he licks his lips and tilts his head back a bit. Besides, have you seen them. They are enormous. Most of them are not even able to hide themselves even if they are in a crowded room. he grins with pleasure as he takes another step or so to reach the boy. Making sure to keep his distance still to see any new attacks coming. I need men. Who can be a bit more… precise with their work.

He knew exactly what Kaz would want. They would always crawl in dust for it.For gold has not only enchanted Larethian. But also a lot of other persons in this world. That is why they had to protect it no matter what. Even for themselves. And he would show Kaz what he mend with that thought .. soon enough. His other hand also reached for the glass as the serious look on his face came back. His lips forming a thin line once he heard the other ’thing’ that he wanted from him. Creating this immunity could cost him his reputation. That is, if people would ever find out that Kaz works for him. It could also create an opening so Kaz could murder anyone he likes, whenever he likes. But as he saw the determined look on Kaz his face the corners of his mouth curled a bit up. You say you want immunity. I could give you that. he states out as he straightens his back. But do know that there are always limits in immunity. If any other king catches you in their city, seeing you murder or steal something from someone. I cannot guarantee you that you will be saved. So you have to be sly. he raises his shoulders and empties the glass with the last sips of wine.
KAZ | outfit |NOTES
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: