welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Gast
Gast

Night of honoration and respect - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Night of honoration and respect

wo apr 25, 2018 10:00 am

HE'S A STRANGER TO SOME
AND A VISION TO NONE
Nights like this always seem to go more slow. But you would never hear him complain. No, in fact he loved it. The slowness of the evening, the candlelit environment and the rumour around him. It all seemed to slow down time as the boy started to sing, let alone speak. He was so naive, so sweet, so charming and oh so utterly handsome. It triggered everything inside of Larethians body to an interest of what he would never have expected. Perhaps he should invite him at court some day. To play songs for the guests or attend a ball as one of his ‘bards’. Would definitely be interesting to see him play for all the royals he invited. Seeing all the jealous faces of the precious gem that he had tracked down. And a precious gem he is. A precious voice that should be kept hidden safely for the world. It would be a shame if someone would .. slit your tongue. Or worse throat. He grins slowly and leans back a bit once the boy had finished his words. No. was the first thing that came from his lips as he moved himself up again and leaned towards Silvian. I’d like to ‘lend’ some of that talent of yours. he grins as his hand was placed around the glass again. His blue gaze trailed towards the quill he was holding and went back up into his eyes again. you see, you can definitely ‘help’ me to make this royal palace a lot more airy. with your voice. Your talent. Your looks...
Sylvian | outfit |NOTES
Silvian Yaell
Silvian Yaell
Aantal berichten : 44
IC posts : 37

Character sheet
Residence : Valyria

Night of honoration and respect - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Night of honoration and respect

wo apr 25, 2018 4:37 pm

The King had this certain.. look in his eyes. Almost like.. a parent.. Wanting to protect his precious family. But not.. entirely like a parent. His eyes were looking inward and outward at the same time. He was, as you could say, taking everything in and building some sort of world inside his head. Maybe a dream world, maybe a horrific scene, maybe a plan for the future. Either way, Silvian could now confirm that he was indeed a very smart man. Taking in information, and processing it, while having a conversation. Do not underestimate how hard that is. His mom had always said: ‘One who thinks before speaking their mind, is wise. One who can think while speaking, is grande.’. So thank you mom, for these words. Silvian could finally put them to use. Who would have thought ‘the using’ would happen while having a conversation with The King.

He, himself, wanted to think and wonder about if he ever could think and talk at the same time. So he was a little frustrated by the fact that he couldn’t. The duality of man. On the one hand you can want to give someone your undivided attention, and one the other hand you can want to have a moment alone with your mind. All of it at the same time. It was the curious voice in his head, who made him continue to listen to what Larethian had to say. His eyes got a little bigger. “You mean to say you’re offering me a job?” He was both surprised and not surprised. He had felt that today was going to be a special day. But he could never have dared to wish for something like thís to happen.

Larethian proceeded to compliment him. His voice, his talent, his looks. Just think about this for a second - Because Silvian loves to think - He is currently in Archeon. The Golden City. A beautiful place, with an even more beautiful palace. And The King is complimenting him on his work, his personality, his talents, and his looks. On top of that.. The King states that Silvian could make the palace even more beautiful. Could Silvian be lovestruck? Too much was going through his mind to even consider the possibility. “There would be no greater honor.” He then said, impulsively. Yes, he wanted this. Though, some part of him was doubting. It did not matter now. He had already said yes. He closed his notebook and held it tightly between his hands. As if to give all his artistic ideas a hug. Thanking them.. for everything.. and thanking them.. for what had happened today. He smiled, a little brighter than usual.
Gast
Gast

wo mei 02, 2018 9:44 am

HE'S A STRANGER TO SOME
AND A VISION TO NONE
Building on the walls inside the castle has always been a job that he could handle. Building new forces, align new troops. Train new soldiers. All things he could handle. Even sparring between other advisors and his right hand he became quite handy in. But what lacked into the golden castle of Archeon. Was entertainment. The pleasure someone could bring. The fun another voice could stir up. It was a static royal palace, yet those feasts he had to prepare every once in a while were most often not quite ’static’ at all. Yet they laceda certain excitement that Larethian was looking for. And while the small talk with Silvian went on it became more clear to him that he was perhaps the golden key to succes. The pearl he was longing for. A gem that needs to be seen. A job, a hobby a time consuming occupation. Call it what you like. he rearranged himself a bit on the chair and let his arms lean against the table again. But you must understand that I cannot trust one so easily. You may have captivated me with your song and wise words. That does not cover the fact that you are a complete stranger to me. he grins slowly on his own words. So, I would like to know more about you, before we arrange these little ‘deal’. Waiting for his reaction he thought on. He would never let anyone so easily into his castle. Let alone into a full room of important people he had gathered. No, he must be smart about this and smart he will be. The boy might possess one of the most beautiful voices in this kingdom, may have captured him with his appearance. But he can never be trusted. Atlas not yet.
Silvian | outfit |NOTES
Silvian Yaell
Silvian Yaell

Character sheet

vr mei 04, 2018 2:37 pm

A smile. Immediately he started to imagine working at the palace. He had never seen it before. It must be beautiful! Even more so than Larethian himself! He almost felt guilty, for being thís happy. Some part of his brain told him he had not deserved this.. yet. But Silvian couldn’t help himself. He was in heaven, and no one, or no thing, could take it away from him. He sighed happily, and then took another sip. Don’t cry. Don’t cry. Handle yourself! You deserve it! You know it! Alright then. Just keep breathing. And everything will be fine. Then, Larethian said the word ‘but’. The most ugly world in all of language, right after ‘no’. The King had caught his full attention once again. And.. actually made a very good point. He knew he was a good person. Never intending to do anything bad. But, a king must be cautious. He nodded. He understood. “Of course. I understand. As you know, my name is Silvian Yaell. My moms are called Gwendolyn and Kara. And I have a twin sister called Ylminti.” He did not like his answer at all.. Dry.. Uncreative. He looked Larethian back in his eyes and continued his answer. “I have studies the Bardic tradition with my mentors Ludvig Händellbacher and Tierie Berdet.” He still didn’t really like his answer. “And I believe that, to be able to love is the most skill in the entire world.” Great. Now.. he was content with his answer. “What else would you like to know.” He asked curiously.
Gast
Gast

ma mei 14, 2018 8:15 pm

HE'S A STRANGER TO SOME
AND A VISION TO NONE
Trust was something that was not given very easily. One could have a handsome face, a soothing voice, a soft temper. But there could also be a dark layer of dust underneath everything. And empty shell that could be a threat. Not only to him but also to his family. His loved ones and the people that were close to him. So he was not able to give in so easily. So while larethian pointed that out Silvian did not bother to tell him anything about himself. Which kinda surprised him.

He frowns and tilts his head a little once the young man started to talk. About his name, his family, his sister and the studies he has been taking. And with every sentence Silvian finished he nodded slowly. Making sure to keep his mind focussed on the young and handsome man. Two mothers.. he pointed out at first. How is that? he asked in all his honesty. Do you see your sister very often? he added to the sentence as he tilts his head back again. Larethian once had a sister, but that was many years ago. Too many years if you would as him. His fingers found the handle of the glass again but he decides to let his fingers glide over the wood of the table and let them rest on the handrail. Love, was the thing that triggered his mind at first. And he looks at him with curiousness. What do you know of love? was also the next question he asked him. Yes, he definitely wanted to know more about his ways of love. And if he had ever had a love, for himself.  
Silvian | outfit |NOTES
Silvian Yaell
Silvian Yaell

Character sheet

za mei 19, 2018 2:28 pm

How interesting it felt to have The King listen to you so closely. He really seemed to have the man’s full attention. It pleased him very much. Larethian was like a tough audience. The one who does actually pay attention, but you feel like you have to give it your best, every single second. Or else you lose them. A question. About his mothers. He almost forgot that was not the status quo for a lot of people. So he smiled at the question. “Well, like any other couple of parents I’d say.” Hm, answering this question seemed to be tougher than he thought. Was there a difference? Wait.. that was it! “I don’t know if there really is a difference between having two moms, and having a mom and a dad.” He stared thoughtfully in the distance while putting his hand on his chin. “I think I have wonderful parents.” He made himself smile, and stare blankly into the distance. Then he looked back at Larethian. “I don’t see my sister often. We never really spent that much time together, alas. Now that we’re adults, I hardly see her anymore.” Silvian did seem to be saddened by this thought. He reached for his glass again and took a sip. Alas, it was empty now. At that very moment.. Larethian seemed to be extra curious about.. love? Silvian didn’t move a muscle, in anticipation of what The King would say. And.. in all fairness.. he was a little surprised about the question. “Uhm.” Had he said something wrong? Was he actually curious? He decided to just answer honestly. “I don’t mean to be rude. But to me, love is not something to be known. It’s something to be felt.” He swallowed. “Of course, there are different ways to feel loved. I can feel loved by my parents. But I can also feel loved by an audience. And, I can feel loved by lovers. However, I’ve never felt loved by a certain special someone.” He placed his hand on his heart. “But I will find my true love one day. I’m sure of it.” Some part of his brain, was hoping Larethian would be that special certain someone.
Gast
Gast

wo mei 23, 2018 9:22 pm

HE'S A STRANGER TO SOME
AND A VISION TO NONE

I am happy to hear you say that about your parents. he leans in again but his eyes focussed on the environment for a moment. Two men seemed to be fighting over a drunken whore. Which of the two man could take her first with them. Larethian slowly shook his head while letting his blue gaze rest onto Sil his face. He would actually lie if he told him now that he wanted to go home, alone. For he hoped this night could linger on for a much longer time. Everyone has their own life I guess. he shrugs as his hands were playing with the glass again. It was almost as if he was getting nervous without showing it on his face. But then the subject changed. Into something more serious, more caring. Love, how sweet and treacherous it could be at the same time. It could swallow a man, make him crazy in all his madness. Or it could make a decent person from the worst monster there is. Love. It was a crazy feeling that could change people. For the better or worse. And seeing Silvian talk  about love made him wonder how loved he has been in his life. I don’t think you can ever be rude. and now there was a slight smirk around the corners of his mouth never breaking eye-contact with him. Loved by an audience is something we both have in common… love, from parents is something that I have never known. the further he went on in his sentence the more dull his voice became. He would love to feel what other people have felt with their parents, but he couldn’t. But he wanted to tell him everything. If only.... Larethian swallowed one time but his throat started to feel dry again. Making him want to grap for the champagne again but he did not. He had to have a clear mind at least to function somewhat normal and not run on any alcohol for one time. Perhaps, you will find them in Archeon. Now that new doors have been opened for you. his voice a little tense right now. But he managed to throw out the words either way. In the mean time the place started to get crowded and people were getting slowly louder and more drunk. Something that has been slightly bothering him for a few moments now. Something he would get rid off by leaving. His hands found the side of the table as he moved the chair back. His long body moved it’s way up while his gaze was pointed down his face slowly tilted. Come with me, I have to show you some things.. On a daring tone wondering if he would even go with him he let the words die into the air, waiting for any reaction.

Silvian | outfit |NOTES
Silvian Yaell
Silvian Yaell

Character sheet

do mei 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Oh. Silvian felt silence all over- and inside him. He.. had never felt love from his parents? How terrible. Oh this saddened the man deeply. He then proceeded to press his lips together and fight the tears. His hands trembling as the man went on. ‘If only..’ Such powerful words given the circumstances. Silvian felt proud too. This man had made so much of himself. Strong, smart, independant and incredibly handsome. But apparently tragedy was written all over his life. The words that followed told Silvian he had gotten the job but.. he didn’t care.. at least not this moment. Silvian wanted to grab Larethian’s hand, and tell him it would all be okay, eventually. But before he could even move his hand, the man stood up. Such a sad story, he was enthralled. All those heavy emotions, hiding in the man’s voice. His actions. Silvian stood up slowly. “Yes I will come with you.” Now, he noticed how crowded the place had become. The man needed some love. And he was going to give it to him. He was going to be caring, tolerant and a good listener. He didn’t care about the daring tone The King had had. He walked towards the man. “Whatever you need to feel better.” He said determined. He had often wondered if one’s history was written on his face. He had often found that is was. But in this case, it hadn’t. It had found a different way of expressing itself. You can’t hide from your past. You can only try to be the best you, you can be.
Gast
Gast

do mei 24, 2018 9:28 pm

HE'S A STRANGER TO SOME
AND A VISION TO NONE
Yeah, this evening was getting even more interesting now that the environment was getting a lot more crowded. Larethian told silvian about how he was unloved by his parents. It was years and years ago so the feelings about it have faded for a little. But seeing him with tears in his eyes made him wonder how sensitive the young man actually was. He seemed to place all of his feelings into his music but he wondered. If those same feelings would be seen in any kind of relationship. Eventually he raised his body out off the chair and stood up. Letting his eyes run over the people in the tavern. Some seemed to be enjoying their time with their drinks and women. But others .. started to fight about some girl that looked out off her eyes as if she wanted to die. It made him shook his head a little and realise that he wanted to leave. Perhaps to a more quiet place, or just outside. It didn't really matter to him anyway. he would see where they would end up. As long as he was able to keep the young man close now that he had found him. Like the guardian dragon that protected the royal treasures. Silvian seemed to agree with him right away and as he watch him stand up the corner of his mouth curled up a little. He could stay here if he wanted. He would never force him to go with him. Although he prefers him close. But he wanted to go either way. Alright, let's go. he sighs soft as his hand gently grabbed the wrist of the man manoeuvring his long body along the people avoiding some drinks that were spilled and some woman that was hanging on his arm. But eventually he found the exit of the tavern and moved the two of them outside. Immediately embracing the chilly wind that brushed against his face. An relieved breath escaped his mouth and he slowly released the grip around sil his wrist letting his fingers trail over the fabric of his shirt only to move his hand away desperately searching for sil his eyes.
Silvian | outfit |NOTES
Silvian Yaell
Silvian Yaell

Character sheet

wo mei 30, 2018 10:40 am

Before he was fully aware of it, they stood outside. Silvian’s gaze found Larethian’s searching eyes. “I just..” He tried to take one of Larethian’s hands. “I want you to know..” He honestly did not know what he wanted to say. He wanted to say something perfect. Something that would make the man feel better. And exactly that, was the problem. He shouldn’t say something from the mind, but from the heart. And as soon as Silvian realised that, he could speak again. “I care about you.” Sometimes an honest truth was the most beautiful thing to say. Why did he care so much for a person he had only just met? Well, the grand stories he had heard as a child helped. And all those stories about The War, and Archeon, spoke to his imagination. But it wasn’t up until tonight, that he had seen another side of the man. More human. Maybe even a little fragile. That’s what he thought at least. Something else, that played a big part in it, was the fact that he made him feel appreciated. To Silvian, there was no higher compliment, than one of The King. The King.. Silvian started to doubt his own actions. Was he.. “I hope I’m not crossing the line..” He said, feeling a bit guilty. It was the first time in his life he wasn’t sure if expressing his feelings was the okay.
Gast
Gast

za jun 02, 2018 12:26 am

HE'S A STRANGER TO SOME
AND A VISION TO NONE
Everything seemed to go so fast that it seemed he had shut off his brains for a moment. Only to get the two of them out off the tavern as fast as possible. From the agreement on leaving to the zig zagging between the people, most of them even too drunk to function normally.  Not thinking about the consequences it could have he had grabbed Silvian bij his wrist and directed him the way outside. Which was quite the tric to do so. The chilly wind that brushed against his skin seemed to wake him up from the dreamy state of alcohol he was in and he relaxed a bit. While slowly releasing the pressure on sil his wrist he points his eyes on him to see if he was alright. And he seemed so at first. But as he started to talk again and searched for his hands Lareth his eyes turned a little darker and more curious. Curious about what he had to say. Curious about his sudden behaviour. And so he decided to let him do what he want and say what he wants. After all nobody was even able to hear their conversation. Lareth his gaze slowly tilted a little as he could feel the radiating heat coming from his hands. It was strange but comforting in another way. This meeting has been rather odd in any way. From the moment the voice of Silvian had filled the room with the most beautiful sounds to the moment he had asked him for a drink, to .. this. They had only just met but it already felt quite comfortable. Not that he knew a lot about the young man. That is also the reason why he had invited him to the castle. Not only because he wanted to hear his voice every single minute of the day. But also because he wanted to know more about him and his personal life. And after the very first words it became quiet for a moment. As if he did not knew what he had to say. Lareth decided to take a step closer but as soon as he did so the words reached him and a little wondered he gazed back, never breaking eye contact with him. You care .. about me? was the only thing he could bring out right now.  Carefully tasting the words on his lips while his voice is shaking.
Silvian | outfit |NOTES
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: