welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
Lente neemt haar intrek. In deze tijden wordt niet alleen het weer vele malen beter, maar ook zijn er meer en meer jonge dieren buiten te vinden. Perfect als je op zoek bent naar een huisdier of.. duistere gedachten hebt.
current event
Door de plotse hitte over het gehele land beginnen de ijslagen in het hoge noorden te smelten. Waardoor vervolgens meerdere rivieren overstromen wat meer als genoeg problemen met zich mee kan brengen voor de gewone man.
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

donation
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum.
Om Fallen Skies reclamevrij en optimaal bespeelbaar te houden is er een mogelijkheid om via Paypal te doneren. Alle donaties worden teruggestoken in het forum en het is niet verplicht om te doneren.
opmerkingen
Heb je een opmerking, klacht of compliment die je graag anoniem wilt maken naar het team? Dat is nu mogelijk!

Vul dit Google Form in en we zullen je opmerking zo snel mogelijk behandelen en verwerken!
Deel
Vorige onderwerpGo downVolgende onderwerp
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 743
IC posts : 116

Character sheet
Residence : The realm of Valyria
Profiel bekijken

Become the beast

op ma 2 apr 2018 - 22:27

It has been way too long since our last meeting, my old friend. How are things in the north? And how have you been? There have been some events going on in Archeon. I arranged an marriage for my youngest daughter. My eldest daughter happens to sneak out off the castle way more than is good for her. Daughters can be a hand full nowadays. I also had a small meeting with your daughter. You might be interested in her conditions. She is currently staying at the castle and she is doing fine. I have gained some information that you might want to know more about. And I also have some questions for you. Perhaps we can discuss those things when we see each other. As they are quite 'private'. I hope to hear from you soon.

Larethian Akesh.

thri

AND WHEN THEY SEEK TO OPPRESS YOU
RISE AND RISE AGAIN UNTIL LAMBS BECOME LIONS
Papzak
Aantal berichten : 159
IC posts : 55

Character sheet
Residence : D'auvignon
Profiel bekijken

Re: Become the beast

op vr 6 apr 2018 - 10:26

Quite a while it has been indeed. Things are tight but running over here in the north. But that is old news since Navarre is always on edge in the end of the winter season. I’ve been running along, just like always. How are the things there? Have you been doing good? Ah, is it going to be a happy marriage, or are there more things at stake? Daughters most certainly are, growing up on the luxury of their parents who already rule it all. Is that so? It’s good to know she is doing fine, though I wonder what she is doing all the way over there. What kind of information did you gain? A private meeting can be arranged, and it wouldn’t be bad to see each other again, now would it.

Thriumph Medici.

Do you feel the hunger? Does it howl inside?
Does it terrify you? Or do you feel alive?

Administrator

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op vr 6 apr 2018 - 17:58
It is good to hear that you are doing well. I married my youngest off to a quartermaster from Rhoynar. The poor souls. It is what I call: a punishment for how she behaved the past few years. So that won't work out very well with the two of them. And Ravenna, she begins to look like her mother with every day that she became older. She is fancying the luxury she has but she learns quick. I wanted to pull the reins on her tighter until she is old enough but it seems that she had slipped from it, Now that I have other 'business' on my mind. She came to Valyria not too long ago and she is staying here for a while now. When she came to me she was rather upset of the events that have been going on in Navarre. Why would a princess, that belongs to the Navarrian throne come all the way south, telling me that her father is upsetting her. So, I am wondering. What your part in this is?

Larethian Akesh.

Papzak
Aantal berichten : 159
IC posts : 55

Character sheet
Residence : D'auvignon
Profiel bekijken

op vr 13 apr 2018 - 21:29

And how is that for you? Also doing well? Is she agreeing with the thing altogether? Well, not that it is choice anyway, it does seem easier if they do. Ah the youngest little princess, must be quite a handful, isn’t she? I always wonder what to when they’re so fond of their gotten luxury. Other business you say? Are there any tensions developing around the borders? I do ask myself what Faylice is doing all the way in Valyria, must’ve been such a grand trip she did on her own. Depends on what she has told you, since she is going to be the future queen, I don’t ask everything nicely. She needed to know what ruling meant. You know I’m not the best father figure, but I at least try to bring some common sense into her. So where was she so upset about she needed to visit you in person?
Thriumph Medici.

Do you feel the hunger? Does it howl inside?
Does it terrify you? Or do you feel alive?

Administrator

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op zo 15 apr 2018 - 18:59
The two of them can't stand each other. But that is her punishment for leaving the castle without my approval. I guess within a few days she will come to me, begging to cancel the whole feast. So let's see how that goes. I met an old acquaintance not too long ago. An acquaintance that had left a rather "threatening" feeling. So I am making sure the borders are safe and same could be said for the castle. I don't want any riffraff inside my kingdom.

It surprised me that your daughter came all the way south to hide in my castle. But of course, I welcomed her gladly. Since you would do the same. She told me that some rather odd events where going on in the north. She told me that she killed a royal. But that it was not her doing. But some "Ragnar Tenebrae's" doing. I think you should keep an eye out for that kid. I don't think you want to end up like that royal she was talking about. I don't want to interfere with your daughters life lessons, but perhaps "pushing" her to her limits is not the right way for her. She is rather fragile, or that's what she looked like to me. But maybe breaking her is the only way she will ever show her strength.

Larethian Akesh.

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: