welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
Lente neemt haar intrek. In deze tijden wordt niet alleen het weer vele malen beter, maar ook zijn er meer en meer jonge dieren buiten te vinden. Perfect als je op zoek bent naar een huisdier of.. duistere gedachten hebt.
current event
Door de plotse hitte over het gehele land beginnen de ijslagen in het hoge noorden te smelten. Waardoor vervolgens meerdere rivieren overstromen wat meer als genoeg problemen met zich mee kan brengen voor de gewone man.
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

donation
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum.
Om Fallen Skies reclamevrij en optimaal bespeelbaar te houden is er een mogelijkheid om via Paypal te doneren. Alle donaties worden teruggestoken in het forum en het is niet verplicht om te doneren.
opmerkingen
Heb je een opmerking, klacht of compliment die je graag anoniem wilt maken naar het team? Dat is nu mogelijk!

Vul dit Google Form in en we zullen je opmerking zo snel mogelijk behandelen en verwerken!
Deel
Vorige onderwerpGo downVolgende onderwerp
Aantal berichten : 61
IC posts : 47

Character sheet
Residence : D’auvignon
Profiel bekijken

Re: Sweet child of mine [Faylice]

op wo apr 11, 2018 10:30 pm

She conquered her demons
AND WORE HER SCARS LIKE WINGS

Between the long stares that still freaked Faylice out, the lady wondered. Her thoughts getting back up and running as the very first scare fell back into the background even more. Wondering if she was part of a plan, this plan. If it was just mere bad luck, or if she would be here even if she hadn’t decided to go back here on her own. Seeing how smooth this all went the lady could hardly believe this was just a coincidence, but then again, there wasn’t anything to read from if she gazed further into the purple pits. Frustrating, to say the least. Making her push for any information the princess could find, making herself so easy to lure in. She knew, and she did it anyways. ’Well, everybody things I’m not capable of doing anything.’ Her voice softly moved along with the conversation, simply stating it, as if it was nothing. ’I’d rather surprise someone then get overrated.’ Why Fay was so open about herself she did not know. Maybe it gave her hope that he would do the same, maybe she was already crushing under the weight his glares gave. But she stood behind her words, knowing how much her father had been in her skin in her childhood years. Pushing her further and further until she did break, each time that little more off the edge.

When she had reached her room, the faint familiar feelings came to the surface. It had been years since she had seen it, and still everything was on the exact same spot as it stood when she left. Funny almost to see that the room hadn’t moved in time, referring back to the time she was planning her first escape. At least that were the last memories the dark haired lady had of this room. Her last visit had been very short, spending more time with the doctor than anyone else. She watched him fall down, lay on her bed. Figuring the safety of her private chambers had vanished the moment she had invited him in. Slowly the atmosphere rose to that same thick and dark air, filling the room more with the second.

With every stare her ice blue eyes set in the purple ones, she got challenged. To look longer, search deeper, holding as much intensity as she could handle before she looked away. Every time, again and again for maybe the mere second longer. She was raised that way, keeping herself up for that challenge, pushing herself. Losing the grip on that curious mind of hers with every moment more. And still she did, she always did. Now wasn’t an exception, her eyes longing again, set straight into the dark pits.

As the lady finally shifted her gaze again, they stared along the man, towards the door. That door that suddenly was more precious now than ever before. A single moment of panic rose up, the rational thoughts flooding all systems. Feeling how the nerves stepped back in the foreground again. The ice blue eyes looked back up as the man in front of her started to speak again. ’What do I have to do with it then? Aside from being a witness?’ Her voice got more intense as Fay spoke the words, frowning upon them. The next words made her squint her eyes, feeling how the distance helped her breath for that little bit better. ’Taste it?’ There it was, back again. That dangerous curiosity the lady held within, tilting her head as her eyes challenged again. Asking, searching for any answer she could find. His next answer calmed down her nerves. Even though Fay knew that man was nothing but bad news, why would he have such a reputation if he was capable of caring? But still, they relaxed her shoulders, confusing the dark haired lady so much more. ’Then it’s good.’ Barely a whisper again, the conflict so clearly visible in her eyes.

Scars are stories, history written on the body

Aantal berichten : 186
IC posts : 74

Character sheet
Residence : Traveler
Profiel bekijken

op do apr 12, 2018 10:25 am
Why so serious?
I'm not the monster, I'm just ahead of the curve
A little push in de right direction and her confidence took over the conversation, speaking to him it was the normal thing to do. Any guard seeing her aside him would hit the alarms and yet … the way she walked it was almost if this became a daily habit. She would have to get used to it, to see him walking around. During the day you wouldn’t see him that often and if you saw him it would be drawn back in the darkness. He fell right out of his pattern by walking around during the day. She would startle, maybe one or two times and then she would get used on his prying eyes, until he did something wrong again and it had to start all over again. But in the end … she would get used to that to. One way or the other, Avanti was staying for a while. He looked up to the ceiling, silently cursing himself now she got so familiar, speaking up about herself. ‘Don’t get to confident now.’ He stated, given her a rather empty but promesing look. ‘We both know you can’t handle everything.’ He followed. For that she was to weak, but he didn’t say that out loud. She may challenge a relative but she would never challenge real danger, she wasn’t suited for that kind of life.

Fear taste so good, it had that particular smell always made him smile. Even know it was a smile pointed to the ceiling as he heard her heartbeat jump to the sky with her realization. Tomorrow her father would be different, tomorrow he would live on the blood of his people rather than on the food and money they provided. Rumors would be rumors, Avanti would do everything to keep it that but in the end it would come out. He was curious to the development of this land. To the development of her. Would see stay that little scared weasel? Or would she rise to the occasion. Would she embrace that certain darkness like her father did? Would she embrace him?

His body, long and slim leaned a little back against the door, eyes cautious and big of a certain desire as he saw her adapt to that new information. He looked shortly over his own shoulder to the door she so persistent gazed at. When she spoke he looked back her way, shaking his head on the words. ‘You think I’m doing this for you?’ He asked, a voice almost amused under her question before he pushed himself away from the door, two very slow steps closer to her. ‘You being there is to challenge your father, to test him in his last minutes as a mortal. To let you realize what you already knew all alone,’ his voice faded as he gaze grew more intense. ‘That he doesn’t care about you.’ Another step closer. ‘I’m not doing this to you, he is.’ Avanti finished. He was putting himself in a lot of good daylight, pushing her to hate her father, to doubt her father, to trust him rather then keep holding on to her own flesh and blood. He was hardly four steps away from her, four steps he so badly wanted to take. Her question, he slowly looked up to her slight challenging look. Now she was pushing him. Avanti looked down to the ground, slowly smiling before he dragged his eyes back to her. He stretched his fingers aside his body, covering those those last few steps in that pretidory slow pace. ‘We get our power out of our bloodlust,’ he started, ‘our venom gifts other with immortal life, strength, an addiction,’ his voice drifted as he lifted his fingers, touched her right under her collar bone, on the edge where her dress shifted over to her skin. ‘If I would bite you,’ he whispered, eyes dragging towards where his fingers laid as he slowly talked on. ‘I would give you a little bit of that venom,’ he slowly stepped beside her, fingers scouring to her shoulder, dragging all her hair with him in the process. ‘you would feel the pleasure, the power, it would feel like you can take on the world.’ He stopped his body just as he stood behind her shoulder, looking at her before he looked down to her neck. His fingers softly scoured her skin while his eyes grew a little darker. ‘Your father would never be able to touch you Faylice, not if I’m first.’ He breathed slowly in, his nose, his lips, his body hardly away from her. ‘Let me protect you.’ He whispered. There was no protection in him biting her, he would feel her better yet, if her blood was in his system, he would claim her. She would get a certain longing for that little bit of pleasure and power she would feel in that moment. He dragged the words out so convincing, so sweet and deep going that it cost him all his own power to not bite her here and now, in the brutality he was so well known for. She was so close and he wanted it so badly.
Faylice ©️

Let me show you something beautiful, a world screaming ... for mercy.  You're all puppets, tangled in strings. I had strings but now I’m free, you got no strings on me

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op do apr 12, 2018 10:13 pm

She conquered her demons

Faylice could feel how her confidence rose the one moment, and fall down again on the other. Like her thoughts were shifting with the atmosphere, with the man that walked along next to her. All so natural even though it totally wasn’t. The lady could feel how the man controlled the situation, in such a way she didn’t have any grip on it. If he wanted her to be scared, he just laid his eyes on her, as intensely as he wanted and she could feel her nerves come back. It was like a game, with him as holder of every string. The next words pulled her out her thoughts again, nodding to them without saying anything. If there would be something she didn’t want to challenge him into, it was playing the game of how much Fay could handle. To his standards, it wouldn’t be much she figured.

With the sudden move of the man her mind started running along her body. As the adrenaline pushed through her veins her mind went to 5th gear with it. This was so going the wrong way from where the lady would want it to be. She didn’t know what way was going to please her, or if there would be any that didn’t involved her getting into business she didn’t want to attend to. Funny, she thought, knowing she was the crown princess of Navarre the dark haired lady was expected to have many enemies. Many who would want to use her future power, many who would want to harm her for begin just that high-born. With that she was out of Medici blood, so her father and uncle had quite a history behind them that made Fay target of any aggression with the bloodline. Still, with everything she had been through already, there was a lot of bad luck involved. Being on the one place she couldn’t be, having the exact wrong timing for some to get a grip on her … just as her mind drifted off almost too much the man in front of her started to speak. Focussing on the words Fay stood still, not even noticing how slowly he came closer. Gazing back straight in the confused look on her face got visible. ’That can’t be, that he really doesn’t .. care?’ It made her mind puzzle. Sure the dark haired lady knew what he had done to her, but it was all for the greater good right?

For a moment the ice blue eyes searched the ground, looking at the soft textures that it held within. This wasn’t only going the wrong way, this was a steep ramp downhill. If the man in front of her was not lying, she would be stuck after this night. In a castle, she couldn’t get out, with her father who had just turned. Fay had heard the stories of the hunger of someone that was so freshly a vampire, it made her shiver once again. Her mind already working on every way she could avoid this night, running on the background.

Faylice her eyes looked back up, noticing he was closer to her than she expected. Her head slightly tilted as her eyes searched within the purple pits of emptiness. Seeing the smile as her eyes observed further. Holding that gaze for as long as she could, and at least that little bit longer then before. Hearing the words that gave her what she desired so hard, as she listened on. Lingering further and further so that she could take in every single word with care. As she felt his finger land on her body the lady could feel the cold touch reaching so much further than her skin. Shivering underneath it. The words sounded so normal, so rational even though the mentioned the things she would’ve run from if she heard it earlier. Yet, here she was, considering the options. Wondering how it would feel, losing the control of that curious side, the lady possessed. ’Never? Never harm me again?’ It sounded so, tempting. Just give in, little as it was. Her head turned, still shivering under his touch. Pushing out the air over her soft lips. Having the one last breath in before the words flowed out, so soft, yet determined. ’Then do it, protect me.’

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op do apr 12, 2018 11:02 pm
Why so serious?
How easily this all could turn to his advance. He brought Faylice here for one simple reason, to lock her up, unable to see the outsides of this land for the time coming. But now he was pursuing other things, her trust, her loyalty … her blood. Avanti hardly turned to these mattered, he knew his way around, he know his own charm but using it he mostly did for the bad things. Where Achilles used threats, he used words. Words as sweet as honey, pulling you over without you knowing about it. Faylice fell for that, for his dark smile, his almost mysterious appearance. He had luck, that he brought her home that first night, she wouldn’t trust him if it went bad there. It went almost as easy as killing somebody, it was a hunt just as sweet and enjoyable. But where he could hunt forever he came on his rather last bits of self control here. Just that little push and she was his, just that little push.

The mean tricks up his sleeve were easy use on her, putting her father against her. Avanti loved to see the confusing on her face, he almost smiled, almost. he could see her ice blue eyes shift fort and back in the memories, treasuring things that did remind her of her father, good things, sweet things. When she spoke he facked his compassion for her in such way it was almost adorable. ‘No father would leave his child for the darkness.’ He whispered, giving her a little hand in making that puzzle in her mind. He was at least right about that, why would a father abandon his child just to get more power? He placed another step forward, leveling himself a little with her eyes. ‘What is the last good thing he did for you?’ He asked, softly. It was so easy, using confusion. Here he didn’t missed out on lying, he needed her to hate her father more than she would hate him. ‘He told me,’ he pressed his lips together, pretending he was struggling with the fact of telling her. ‘that he didn’t care what would happen with you after he is turned. Faylice he is,’ another step forward. ‘the one who send for you.’ That wasn’t a lie … kind of, Thriumph gave the command, Avanti only the whisper. ‘Some fathers forget they have a familie when ruling a land is more important, it isn’t your fault.’ He explained, silencing himself to give her time but just not enough time to back away from his poisonous words.

Feeling her skin, that soft lace of her dress edging over it … he could feel the warmth running underneath it, he could feel her heartbeat almost flow through his fingers. He held his lips together, hardly breathing for her smell was already to much temptation for him. He loved his prays to suffer, to fight when he hunted them down but praying on her, on her weakness made it so much more intense. It was the same hunt only he didn’t grabbed and bite, here he prepared … her and himself. It was a long time ago he had to go through such lengths to get what he wanted. He felt the shiver run down her spine, the fear shortly sparking up. ‘Ssshhhttt.’ He hushed, his cold breath almost touching her skin. ‘Never.’ He answered. ‘As a new vampire he has to adjust in the rules, I’m older.’ His fingertips slowly tapped her skin and he couldn’t drag his eyes away from it. ‘I would be able to protect you.’ He promised. It was a good promise, one he would keep if she was willing to cooperate in everything he asked. And then she said it and Avanti felt the thrill run through his body as he slowly breathed out, like the biggest relieve he had in days, her consent. He moved his finger, crossing over her neck to her other shoulder as all her hair stroke with it, clearing her neck. He could see the pulse from her veins, purple eyes grewing dark. ‘It will hurt, just a little,’ his lips stroke over her neck until he didn’t found the restrains anymore and his hand tightened over her other shoulder, his teeth stinging through her skin as he bite himself down. As soon as that first taste of her blood touched his soul he found the release he didn’t had for days. In his opinion this was always better then making out. His free hands sneaked around her waist, holding on to her body as he drank her blood with strong persistent sips. For everybody it was different, she could feel maybe enormous pleasure, or more sleepiness, he wouldn’t know until he saw the look in her eyes. But damn, did she tasted like the heaven he never would be able to see for he was born in hell.
Faylice ©️

Let me show you something beautiful, a world screaming ... for mercy.  You're all puppets, tangled in strings. I had strings but now I’m free, you got no strings on me

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op vr apr 13, 2018 2:51 pm

She conquered her demons

Softly the ice blue eyes darted around, seemingly searching for answers she wouldn’t find. Gazing towards the ground. The doorway behind the man. Observing all the small details, even those within the purple irises of Avanti. She wasn’t able to find any, trying to prove him the opposite. That her father, Thriumph, was not the monster he was letting her believe. She couldn’t get it over her hearth, it wouldn’t be true, the lady thought by herself. But as the man in front of her spoke on it slowly took down that certainty, word after word. Hearing the words that ran along her thoughts, he wouldn’t trade over darkness for her, right? The ice blue eyes darted back to a specific area on the floor, her gaze intensified as she tried harder to find the arguments. His question, it made her slowly look up, the softness of his words tearing her down with it. Running all those memories as she tried to find the ones that were good.

Finally she found one, ignoring the question he had asked, because she couldn’t give a decent answer to it. But just as she could grab that very little happy memory, Avanti spoke again. Tearing that single happy feeling down, ravaging it down, wrack it until there was nothing left but an empty shell. Several emotions rose up, making the lady frown as she gritted her teeth. ’Why would he do that? Why would he want me to get involved then?’ The anger, frustration mixed in with the chaos her mind now was. Her mind traveling back to that very last time she was here, in this room. The anger she had seen from her father, as he knew what had been going on very shortly after she arrived. The rage she had experienced, the pain that was inflicted. Shortly Fay gazed back, intensely. ’On whose side are you exactly?’ Even though her eyes were clear, reflecting that same chaos that was running in her mind, her voice was full of doubt. Holding her gaze until he stood behind her as the lady eased her mind on the soft words he had just spoken.

Now, even the atmosphere shifted. The air getting so thick she could hardly breath. Her mind in anticipation as it searched for every way before it would decide on the one option that sounded so .. safe. A moment was needed before she could relax her shoulders, relatively as he stood behind her. His fingers trailing her skin so slow and soft. Avanti had noticed that same shiver she had experienced. Hushing her down again after her spoken words. Thinking back about all the time he had hurt her, and thinking about the possibility that would be something about the past. ’And he will listen to you?’ It weren’t denigrating words, but she had to know. The last shreds of her doubt running on her thoughts, before she spoke the words that relieved so much.

Softly her mind waited in that same anticipation, feeling how her hair got dragged to the other side of her shoulder. Feeling how he got closer to her neck. The last words made her tense up, unsure about what was going to happen as the touch of his lips reached for that fragile piece of skin. Even though she prepared herself for anything that was going to happen, she still gasped with the sharp pain localized in her neck, feeling how his teeth gripped into her. With it Fay could feel her active mind fade away, further to the background. Feeling how the tingling sensation slowly crawled through her whole body. Just as Avanti had described it, the lady felt the rush paring with that little relaxation that made her give in that little bit more. Slowly she pushed the air from her lips. Vaguely feeling his arm wrap around her waist. The pleasure crawling with it, in slow waves as it alternated with a bit of drowsiness that faded out all the thoughts. It took a good moment before the realisation came in, that he was in fact doing nothing less than drinking her blood. Giving a little more force as that vague mind of her started to panic about when he would end.

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op vr apr 13, 2018 4:43 pm
Why so serious?
His calmness looked down on her as she tried to find a memory, a good memory from her and her father. But to be honest, if it took her so long to get one in mind then what was she even doing in trying? He didn’t even know his father, he only knew he died in those fights they held from where he came from. Avanti didn’t even know he had one good memory, aside his dear beloved Ayana. Maybe be hand his brother had one, when they were little but it was just not good enough to persuade him to act better, be better. All who he now was came from the life he had, the banishment, the hate. But surely it wasn’t that bad for Faylice right? Yet, it took her a while and it made at least one thing clear, that Thriumph was indeed bad enough to join the ranks.

Her questions, he looked up, trying to keep his eyes from rolling as he pressed his lips against each other. One second … two seconds and he had himself under control from saying something less nice. ‘Maybe he just cares enough to involve.’ He shrugged, not even knowing the answer to that. ‘Maybe,’ he followed, tilting his head while thinking. ‘he wanted you to see it all.’ He whispered, something of a mischievous smile on his lips. Thriumph probably would have left her with Larethian if it wasn’t for Avanti his request. He wanted to have her in this moment. He wanted to have all of her, just as he had all of Thriumph after this night. In the end he all did it to secure the rule over Navarre, that he would be the poison sipping into this country. But then Faylice said something that slapped the grinn right of his face as his expressions turned cold in a second. ‘The winning side.’ He followed, a little on edge. Who was she to ask such a thing, towards somebody as Avanti for that matter. She kept looking and his eyes grew a little hollow, showing her parts of things she probably didn’t want to see. ‘My side.’ He whispered, an underlying anger. He was the leader, he would always be. None of his acts and motivations were in attempt for another, it was all for himself. He wanted everything for himself. For that he was egocentric, arrogant en slik enough.

There was just so little keeping him from ripping her apart. Maybe he loved the feeling of her skin under his fingers, she wasn’t a unattractive young woman, she had beauty, grace. But it wasn’t that where he was after, although it helped. No, he wanted what ran underneath that skin. He could feel the warmth just a little better as he pushed his fingertip a little. With her question he dragged his purple eyes away from her skin to watcht the side of her face. ‘Offcourse.’ He whispered. ‘He has to.’ Those three words held such much promise, a promise for what would happen if he wouldn’t obey. But it was hardly a little flirt of his thoughts as he pressed his lips against her skin before his teeth pierced through it.

She took her time traveling, he took his time waiting. In all that time Avanti didn’t touched a soul for food. Days it had been, more than a week and it cost him everything to not push deeper, to not drink with more hungry. He swallowed on the same rhythm, fingers stroking over her waist to her stomach to keep her in place. He felt her relax for just a moment, something of a blooded grin came on his lips. He felt her body lean in and he embraced her even tighter. He couldn’t drain her, so he had to stop. But every time he thought he had the last sip another one drove him mad. It was when her body started to push back that he released his teeth from her skin. Blood sipped out of the two little wounds down, disappearing into her dress. His rested his chin softly on her shoulder, pulling his hand back to stroke the blood away from his own lips. ‘Hmmm.’ He hummed, looking up before pressing a kiss against her ear. ‘You even taste better than you look.’ He whispered. He let go of her, his eyes still resting on the wound. ‘Thank you.’ His voice sounded flat as he walked around her so that he stood before her again. ‘You will need the rest, given you lost some blood.’ He tilted his head in amusement. His purple eyes sparkling, his pale skin not so pale anymore. ‘You loved it?’ He asked curious, being almost a gentleman to lead her with a hand against her lower back to her bed. ‘I have to go but,’ he turned to the door doubting before he turned back to her. ‘cover that when you wander around. You don’t want to get that reputation.’ he winked charming. She would probably be aware that she couldn’t leave the caste, yet as he opened the door he looked shortly over to her. ‘Don’t wander to far. I see you tonight.’ He smiled, loving almost before he made his way outside.
Faylice ©️

Character sheet
Profiel bekijken

op za apr 14, 2018 4:48 pm

She conquered her demons

The believes of the lady slowly faded. Even though she had a certain anger running for her father. She still cared, something she hadn’t been aware of, until now. Until this man stood in front of her, giving the dark haired lady all the time and space to find those good memories. To find the arguments she was so desperate to get, to defend her father to the so simply spoken words of Avanti. Fay couldn’t. Secretly she knew just that, but being stubborn like she had always been she didn’t want to believe it. Yet, this man was doing a dangerously good job in proving it otherwise. Making the confusion complete, asking herself how he did slowly change her mind.

With the words Faylice looked up again, frowning upon the careless answer just that little bit. She bit her lower lip for a second, holding back the rising anger she began to held for the man that was her father. ’Caring much.’ The lady whispered, squinting her eyes with the frustration that came with it. As her ice blue eyes wandered off again to every little safe haven they could find she thought back about that one crumbling good memory. Would it even matter after tonight? She shivered by the mere thought that night would give, even though the man in front of her seemed to look forward to it. She wasn’t sure if that made it any better, as it probably made it so much worse. But here she was, getting promised everything she longed for, in this moment. At least what the rational part of her mind longed for, which was a great deal of safety. Then again, she really wasn’t sure if she would get it with this man, it was more than nothing. Slowly putting more trust into him, as she looked back up towards Avanti. The gaze shifted for that little moment, feeling how the cold stare made her insides lose a few degrees of warmth. It caused for the little doubt to run back into her line of thoughts, quickly vanishing again by the next words. While he stood behind her, feeling how the fingers pushed into her skin he answered. Making the lady turn her head a little with it. Ensuring words it were, challenging that same doubt again.

As the man bit down and she felt the effect of the poison run through her body there was a moment she relaxed. Just that little bit, as the whirring chaos in her mind was set at ease, set aside for that while. How his hand ensured her position within his arms as she just gave in for the moment. The strange pleasure it came with it was gone before the lady had truly noticed it, feeling the panic of her rational mind come up. But just as she tried to struggle he released his grip, making the lady push the air over her lips after. She could feel the blood running down, hearing how the man behind her hummed on her shoulder. Softly she regained her own stance again, taking just another moment of silence to her own to fully process what just had happened. Slowly Fay nodded to  the words, feeling that slight dizziness raising up. As her ice blue eyes looked back to the purple ones she saw the change. ’Thank you too.’ Ever so soft she mumbled her gratitude, assuming she would be safe from at least her father now. The question that followed made her eyes dart towards the ground before she looked back up again. ’I did.’ Two words that confessed something she would never expect, the confusion sparking up again. Like it was the most normal thing to do the dark haired lady let him guide the way towards the bed, where she sat down with that puzzled stage of her mind. Almost absent she watched how he walked towards the door, nodding to his words. For a moment she let her hand ran to her neck, feeling the two gaps that were created just before. Seeing the blood on her fingers before she laid her hand down again. Still she shivered by the thought of that night, laying herself down to fall almost straight into the darkness sleep meant.

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: