welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn
Aantal berichten : 53
IC posts : 33

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon, Valyria

Sincerely, me Empty Sincerely, me

ma apr 09, 2018 9:10 pm
aella vaughn
so lucky, that we met while walking under ladders.

Viktor,

It has been a while since we’ve talked, hasn’t it? There was no reason for the silence between us since the last day the snow fell from the sky. And it could’ve taken the messenger a short time arriving if it wasn’t for the horrible weather. But nevertheless, here you have another piece of paper. Another small evidence that you’re not rid of me yet.

I wouldn’t miss talking to you for any single penny. Not only because I’ve missed our great conversations. But also because I would like to know about Dashiell. How is he doing? I hope you managed to stay sane between all those small kids. There’d be no possible way to thank you for taking the care of the boy on your own manners. Not everyone would accept something like this and no matter how many times I’d tell you so, in the end it would be worth it.

I’m still in Valyria, right now. Though there could he a possibility that I’ll move to Rhoynar in just a couple of weeks. Things in this place are getting complicated. But you’ll hear soon about that.
Probably next week I’ll take a look at Falkreath, it’s been a while since I traveled around the place again. Maybe I could visit you in Skørravir, now that would be a party, wouldn’t it?

Since last I’ve taken care of a boy myself, Benjamin Dolos. He reminds me of Dashiell, but I hope he won’t become such a rascal like this one is. He also reminds me of how hard you’re trying to keep the three kids under your wing. I’m sure your wife would’ve been proud.

Catch me while you can, things have been pretty busy lately. And I’m not entirely sure if Dashiell will ever get to know about me in the first place. I just hope that my decision was, for once, a good one.

Sincerely,
Aella Vaughn
Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: