welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

Love is pain Empty Love is pain

ma mei 21, 2018 6:01 pm

HEAVEN
let us down

Upset about what had just happened, Mort ran down the stairs, through the hallway and outside of the front door. The villa was a bit further away from the city of Brightwater Keep, so he basically stumbled in what could be considered the front yard. With the door closed, he leaned against the wood, while he was feeling waves of nausea taking control over his body. If he could, this would be the point where he would throw up. His face was paler as usual, if that was even possible, and for the first time since his turning he felt dead inside.

It was pure torture. The words his brother had said to him were as knives stabbing through his non-beating heart. It took him fifteen minutes before he was capable of moving again. He didn’t know what Kaz was doing at the moment, but at least he was not following him outside. Probably he was testing his abilities. Right as Mort wanted to leave, he could see a blonde walking up the path to the house. The vampire frowned lightly. He kept blocking the door, as there was no way in hell he would let someone walk in there, with a fledgling losing control over his blood lust.

&Allison Lenier

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:14 am; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

Love is pain Empty Re: Love is pain

ma mei 21, 2018 6:11 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
She should not expect today to go well. The blonde had been invited to join Kaz his brother so she could be introduced to the damn Monster of a brother he had. Kaz was very well aware of Allison’s feelings towards vampires, but she had told him that she would be there for him. For once in their life, everything was supposed to be easy. She was going to swallow all her comments and sit there with a smile on her face as she tried to not show the disgust she felt. She would do her best to support the man. He could use it. Even more than she knew.

She had not expected to see a man other than Kaz standing in front of the door as she arrived. She didn’t need to look a second time. This had to be his brother. The blonde bit her lip and walked up to him. At about a meter of distance, she stood still and closed her eyes. Deep breath in, let’s not kill anyone today. Deep breath out, let’s do this. She opened her eyes, forcing a smile on her face. The guy didn’t look too amused, but then again. That might run in the family. Still, she decided to let him speak up first.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, less precious vampire
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 6:26 pm

HEAVEN
let us down

What a terrible mistake he had made. For one of the only times in his life he had chosen to be selfish, to do something that would only benefit him. And he regretted it so much. Not because he wished Kaz was dead. No, he hated himself for forcing the other into a lifestyle he hadn’t chosen for. For the rest of eternity. The other had made very clear he had to let go. That it was fine. And Mort had refused him relief of his suffering. Instead, he had turned him into a monster. The true depth of his actions was only now clear to him. How far the consequences would go. He had not only lost his brother, his brother now hated him.

All these thoughts were sent to the back of his mind when a stranger approached the house. It took him too long to figure out who this was, so he gave up. Her heartbeat was raised a little, and he hoped it wouldn’t alert Kaz inside. She forced a smile on her face, waiting for him to say something. Was this a visitor for his brother? It appeared to be. ”I’m sorry, I can’t let you inside”, He said, not really thinking about the words he chose. He could have made an excuse, that Kaz wasn’t home, but his thoughts were clouded with emotions, which made it harder to think of something more logical.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 6:50 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
‘I’m sorry, I can’t let you inside.’

Deep breath in, don’t stab him. Deep breath out, it won’t kill him anyhow. The blonde opened her eyes again after regaining her calmth, putting the smile back on her face. She did not even try to make it seem less forced. The man seemed out of it and she was not going to let him keep her outside of this house because brothers Grump had had a fight, or whatever the hell it could be that had gone on around here.

Are you fucking kidding me?” The smile stayed on her face as she asked the less than polite question. “I think you and I are going to have a little problem if you don’t tell me what your deal is. Right now,” she then said. Was this the brother he had spoken of? The guy that was supposedly a lot happier than Kaz was? Because, she knew that was not hard to be, but this guy was already asking for a stab in the neck and he had only spoken one full sentence. It couldn’t get much worse from here, at least.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the brother .
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 7:59 pm

HEAVEN
let us down

The hate in her eyes was hard to miss, but he didn’t really understand where it came from. The vampire was pretty sure he hadn’t met this woman before in his life. She could have no reason to hate him. Unless.. It took him another few seconds to figure out she had to be the girl Kaz had talked about. That could be the only reason that she came here today, when he and his brother had decided to meet up. They must have not traveled together, but perhaps the other had invited her to come over as well. To meet him. That also meant that she knew what he was.

The realisation slowly settled in. Her words contradicted the smile on her face, though that one was obviously fake. Mort rubbed through his eyes, fighting against tears again. He was a mess, and now he had to deal with her. ”I suppose you know what I am”, He started off. If she didn’t, then he would tell her. But he was pretty sure. ”He’s one too now”, He continued, not the most subtle way to bring it. "If you go inside now, he will kill you", He concluded. He simply had no energy left to explain it in more detail.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 8:05 pm
The monster seemed to be having an internal struggle, a fight within. Allison pulled a hand through her hair, her usual nervous tick, as she waited for him to speak up. She seemed to freeze when he mentioned that she was aware of what he was. Not who. What. A vampire, a monster. He was what she had hunted her entire life. He was… He was the brother of the man she loved.

‘He’s one too now.’ The words started to repeat in her head and she shook her head. No, no… That was not possible… She clenched her teeth together, her eyes filled with fury as she looked up at the vampire. “You…” was all she spoke, slowly setting another step towards him, closing the distance between them. “What the fuck have you done to him?” She sounded like she was about to rip his heart out and it wasn’t far from the truth.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the brother .
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 8:12 pm

HEAVEN
let us down

There were a thousand ways of saying what he was about to say. Sadly, it all came down to the fact that he had basically doomed his brother to eternal life in which he would have to deal with an unquenchable blood thirst. It was as upsetting as it was to him as to her. He had to admit, out loud, that he was what he never wanted to become. A monster. A selfish one as well, according to his brother. The torment was visible in his blue eyes as he met her gaze when she spoke up. “You…” She started off, taking a step closer to him. Mort stayed still. There was nothing he could do, nothing he wanted to do. If she would slap him in the face, he had probably deserved it.

"What the fuck have you done to him?” She asked, demanding. Voice full of hate and disgust. He couldn’t blame her. ”Someone tried to kill him”, He said, in a useless attempt to defend himself. ”He was bleeding out. It was my only option”, He continued. The vampire closed his eyes for just a second, images of the exact moment flashing through his mind. ”I couldn’t let him die”, He whispered, as he opened his eyes again. The guilt, shame and sadness was destroying him, and there was nothing he could do to make it stop.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 8:30 pm
There were very few things in life that were certain. You grew up thinking the world was pretty black and white, but as you progressed through life, you learned that everything had a grey area. People weren’t good, but people weren’t bad either. One thing could mean something to you, but hold a different value to someone else. Nothing in life was completely static, was… actually set in stone. The one thing in life that was certain, was that death was what followed. You had a certain amount of years, an amount unknown to you, in which you tried to make the most of your life. You tried to live your life to the fullest. For one this meant living a life as easy as possible, while another tried to accomplish certain goals. No matter what, eventually it did not matter. You would die and there would be nothing left. You would be alone and all your hopes and dreams would be gone with you. All that remains, is but a memory.

When this one certainty in life got taken away, what was left of your humanity? If death was no longer an obstacle, what would you do with your life? Only a vampire could truly answer these questions, being the ones who cheated death. The only ones in existence that ignored the one rule that God had handed you at birth, exchanging it for a new one, given by the devil. You’ll live an immortal life in exchange for bloodlust. Immortality came at a price and it was the life of other people. To survive, they needed to take their energy from living people. They were a pest, a parasite. They held no value in the world and would not be missed.

She had always watched this from afar. Read the stories, heard the tales. About vampires, about those who had accepted the terms of the devil. Never would she have thought that someone close to her would do the same. And even worse, the decision had not been his. It was made for him, as the vampire in front of her made clear. He had decided that Kaz could not live the way that a normal person lived, had taken away his only rule of life, exchanged it for a contract with the devil. It was disgusting. It was unfair in any way possible and nothing had given this man the right to do what he had done. Kaz should have died that day and that should have been it. That should have been the end of it all.

How long had it been since he had told her? Minutes? It felt like hours at this point. Slowly, she moved her finger to the corner of her eye, stared at the tears that were now on the tip of her finger. Her brown eyes moved to Mort, the monster who had made this decision. The one who ruined it all, the one who…

The blonde stepped forward and pressed her forehead in his chest. Softly, as the tears started to run down her cheeks. “Thank you,” she spoke. Her voice sounded as if she hadn’t spoken in weeks. She didn’t know why she didn’t punch him in the face, why the anger had turned into fear. The fear of losing the one person she truly loved.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the brother.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 8:48 pm

HEAVEN
let us down

If she wanted to hurt him, he would not even try to stop her. It was what he deserved. The words Kaz had said, were going through his head. He only cared about himself. That was the reason he was an actual monster. Not being a vampire, not being cursed. Being selfish, that was his biggest sin. And he was right. He had looked his brother in the eyes while he was dying, while he was telling him to let go. Then he had ignored his last wish. Only because he was too weak to live in a world without the other. Even if that meant he would hate him for the rest of eternity. The world would never feel the same again if he had seen him pass away.

Because ever since they had been separated at sea, he had kept himself going with the thought of reuniting with him one day. It had been his only motivation. His only reason. He couldn’t just let all of that go. It had been against his will but he had done it anyways. The silence falling between them was unexpected, but what happened next did not make sense at all. She suddenly stepped forward and buried her face against his chest.

“Thank you,” She whispered, her voice full of emotion. His big brother instincts kicked in, even though she was not family. But he had consoled others so often that it was almost second nature to him. The vampire cautiously wrapped his arms around her, to give her a feeling of safety. Tears were slowly dripping down his cheeks as well. He didn’t understand. He couldn’t grasp how she went from wanting him dead to thanking him. After a couple of minutes, he dared to open his mouth again. ”Why?” He said, confusion lacing his voice.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 9:01 pm
Kaz should have been dead. The thought of losing him ripped her apart. Never would she have thought to actually care about anyone, let alone someone like the thief himself. Someone who kept putting himself in danger, someone who should have died a hundred deaths before today. But, it seemed like his luck had finally ended. Finally there had been no one to save him. Finally it had caught up to him and everything would have… ended.

She would have been ripped apart. She lost the one man in her life that had given her security, the one that had cared for her. He was a monster, way worse than Kaz could ever be. She still felt his hands on her bare skin everytime she closed her eyes, felt his gaze over her shoulder as she walked alone. The one person who had pulled her through all of that, had died. He could have been gone, but the devil had offered him a deal. The deal was signed for him and the decision had been made. He would live.

‘Why?’ the brother asked and Allison bit her lip. “You’re a monster,” she whispered. “That decision is not yours to make,” she went on. If she hadn’t whispered, she was sure her voice would have cracked. She slowly pushed herself off the vampire, cleaning the tears off her face. “But I…” She bit her lip, almost started crying again.

I love him.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the brother.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 9:14 pm

HEAVEN
let us down

If only there had been more time. The wound had been so severe, his brother would have died way before he would have reached a doctor. Even with his supernatural speed. And what doctor could save a man who’s neck had been ripped open by a mountain lion? While he had a ‘cure’ with him all along. A cure that turned into a curse right after, but still. It had been more of an impulsive decision, where he had let the emotions control his actions. He couldn’t lose his brother again, therefore he had dragged him into spending eternity with him. Or at least knowing that somewhere, he was still alive. Though that term wasn’t entirely correct anymore.

Had it been a legit excuse though? Could he justify his actions by telling himself, and her, that he had saved him from a certain death? It seemed like the blonde agreed, on some level. The reason why came soon after. He stepped back against the door again, leaning against it because he felt like he would fall down if he didn’t.

“I love him.”

A simple explanation. It was the only logical reason, the only thing that could ever justify what he had done. He had taken away the relief of death because he loved his brother too much to let him go. Mort swallowed hard, trying to get rid of the suffocating feeling on his throat. He knew Kaz didn’t feel the same about him anymore. But to him, he was still his brother, and that was the only thing that mattered. He had made a promise. And he would keep it, no matter what. He looked at her, overwhelming sadness in his eyes.

”So do I.”

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 9:30 pm
But don’t get me wrong.” Her voice had found its strength again, though somewhere the pain was still clear. This rough edge on her voice that would not vanish anytime soon, yet did not take away the strength that she had suddenly picked up. As if something had changed. As if she finally went back to being herself again now that she had admitted how she felt. That she would love him. Even if he was everything she hated, he was still Kaz.

You’re an awful person for making the decision you made.” Again, that strict voice. She cleaned the tears off her face and shook her head, stepping towards him and pushing her index finger in his shirt. “And you are going to fix this. You’re going to help him through it where I can’t,” she spoke. “I’m going to rip your fucking heart out if you don’t,” she went on, hearing the slight crack in her own voice again as she spoke. This man was responsible for the pain Kaz was going through right now, so he had to fix it. She didn’t care if it would take him twenty four hours a day for the next few weeks. He was going to live with the consequences of his actions.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the brother.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 9:45 pm

HEAVEN
let us down

Suddenly her voice sounded very different. Still hurt, but not as fragile anymore. She quickly got herself together. Mort could learn from that. He was an emotional mess right now and it wouldn’t help any of them to deal with this better. “You’re an awful person for making the decision you made.” She said, making sure he would hear the insult clearly. He only nodded. She was right, of course. When she moved closer again, he didn’t move. Her accusation was correct. What she said next, was also a very logical thing to say. As if he hadn’t thought about it himself. As if he wouldn’t do it out of his own accord.

Mort shook his head. There was one slight issue with that. ”I wish he would let me”, He sighed, looking down at the blonde. He felt uncomfortable now she was standing like this, blocking his way out by simply putting a finger against his chest. But he didn’t move, wouldn’t even dare to put his hands on her. ”Why do you think I’m outside?” He continued, his voice trembling softly while he spoke. ”He hates me, and he has all the right to. He will never accept my help”, Mort explained. He could try and force him. But it would only hurt the both of them even more. Kaz needed time, time to process everything and explore his new life on his own. If he wanted help, he would be the first one to jump on the case and help him figure it out. But the other was stubborn and he feared it would never even come to that.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 9:51 pm
The words he spoke made her angry and she placed her fist on his chest, in an effort to not slap him in the face. “And you’re letting that stop you?” she hissed. “You made a decision for him and you better live with the consequences of it. He can hate you all he wants, but he will need you and you will be there or I will come get you myself.” What would a girl like her be able to do against a vampire? Well, she wasn’t alone. She was not aware how much Kaz had told him, but she had a way of making sure she got what she wanted. If it was his head on a plate, she would work for it.

And now you’re going to step aside,” she spoke, taking a step backwards to give the man the space he needed. “And you’re going to tell me what I am going to find inside. How I deal with it,” she went on. She was aware of the risk. She had an idea of what it was that she was going to find. It was not going to stop her from going in. He could get mad at her and tell her that he did not want any of it, but… she had made a promise. And she was not going to break it today.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the brother.
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

ma mei 21, 2018 10:04 pm

HEAVEN
let us down

Apparently the blonde didn’t agree with his words, at all. It made her angry again, and he just wished she would fucking punch him already to get it over with. He would gladly take that pain over the emotional torture he was experiencing now. Something else to focus on. Was that too much to ask for? She threatened him, and he knew she wouldn’t use those words if she didn’t have a way to make them true. She knew what he was, yet she dared to stand up against him. ”I know I have to carry the weight of what I did to him, you don’t need to remind me of that”, He replied softly. ”He is my responsibility. But if he doesn’t want my help, I can’t force him. I can teach him just about everything but if he doesn’t listen than it’s no use”, He continued. He knew she was right, and he truly wished he could be the sire Kaz deserved. But he wasn’t the one he wanted.

Finally she stepped back, demanding him to get out of the way. Mort felt the panic rise again. ”He is a newborn vampire. He’s not even two hours old. What do you expect to find?” He said, unsure if she was really serious. She was insane. ”He has been fed once, but his body craves more. He has on idea how to control the impulses. Everything with a heartbeat is like a walking feast for him”, He continued. Even if Kaz loved this girl as much as she loved him, there was no guarantee she would walk out alive.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: