welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox
Aantal berichten : 93
IC posts : 88

Character sheet
Residence : Seere

Under the skin Empty Under the skin

di jun 26, 2018 7:29 pm
   I'm gonna raise the stakes
Anger was useful. Or, so she told herself. It gave her a purpose, kept the woman from boring herself to death. Her anger had driven her to do so much, had made her way stronger than anything else had. Sadly, anger rarely stayed that way. The woman had once felt angry, but as time progressed, her anger had been turned into wrath. She had started to do things she would have normally never done, hurt people simply because she couldn’t hurt the one she wanted to hurt. And eventually, the wrath had turned into rage. A rage that had stayed with her for years, completely locking out any other emotion. She had become the monster she once feared. And she didn’t feel any remorse.

For years, she had lived without a clue. Without any idea of where the cause of her rage could be. Until this stupid party. At first she had enjoyed herself, taken some time off from the rage and finding another way to soothe her boredom. And boy, her boredom had vanished the second she noticed a certain vampire. Like her, he carried a small cross under his eye. She knew what this meant. And from that moment, she had eyed him. Carefully, making sure no one would catch her staring at the man. After all - this was a celebration. She didn’t want to cause any suspicions. Not with all the people there.

Eventually, however, she had lost patience. The woman had grabbed the arm of one of the visitors, bringing her mouth to her ear. “I want you to tell that man over there that he needs to follow me outside,” she whispered. She could feel the girl tremble as she tried to escape her grip, but wasn’t strong enough to even move it an inch. “And make sure he knows it’s urgent.” With that, she pulled back and gave the woman a small pat on the head, watching how she nodded and moved towards the vampire. With that, she calmly walked away from the party, out the door. Hopefully, the woman would deliver the message properly.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

Under the skin Empty Re: Under the skin

di jun 26, 2018 8:22 pm

I GOT A HISTORY
of ruining everything i'm left around

When he had finally overcome the initial shock and confusion the surprise had caused, he had to admit he was enjoying himself a lot. This was the first time in a while he had been in a fairly big crowd. When he was still human, those were the events he had enjoyed the most. Edmund had allowed him to go to the city a few times, if he stayed with the older lady at night. She, however, let him roam the streets on one condition. No alcohol. The boy had always followed that simple rule, which had given him the opportunity to sometimes pretend he wasn’t a vampire’s blood doll. Good times.

Of course he shouldn’t forget to thank his brother for taking him to a place where he could.. Prepare himself for tonight. If he had been here in the same condition as he had been when he had arrived in Brightwater earlier that day, things would have gone horribly wrong. Now, there was no worry that clouded the fun. So naturally he didn’t suspect a thing when a woman tapped him on the shoulder. Her heartbeat was slightly higher, but he blamed the alcohol that had been served all night. Someone wanted to speak with him outside, and it was urgent, apparently.

The vampire nodded and made his way to the door. He wasn’t entirely sure what to expect. The only person he could think of that would request his assistance, was Allison. When he walked outside though, it was not the familiar small frame of his sister in law that was waiting for him. It appeared she had only just walked out herself too, as she was still standing with her back towards him. ”Ehh, can I help you?” He decided to ask, a bit confused but not at all unfriendly or impatient.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:09 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 8:29 pm
His voice sent a shiver down her spine. She could already feel her goal coming closer. Soon, she would know the location of the man who had ruined her life. Soon, her rage would be calmed. No longer would she be led by it. Her rage would turn into anger, until she finally accepted that she had her wrath. It would be done. Finally, she would be able to take a deep breath in and decide what the rest of her life would have to offer her. Would it still be worth living, or would it be time to rest? Rosalie had told her how it was possible for a vampire to slumber. Maybe it would be time for her to rest. To wait for the day where she could awaken in a world, where the people who lived now were long gone. A new world, in a way. Or maybe she would find something else to keep her interest.

For now, she had a goal. And there was a slight chance that there was going to be some collateral damage, but it was a necessary evil. “You can,” she spoke calmly, not turning towards him. “For how long have you been in Rhoynar?” she asked. She knew that the second he would see her face, he would know what she was asking for. And where was the fun in revealing that information immediately?
I'm gonna smoke you out
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 9:05 pm

I GOT A HISTORY

Every normal person would be weary when a stranger suddenly needed to speak to them. At least the question she asked should raise suspicion. Let alone the fact she didn’t turn around either, hiding her face from him as she spoke. Sadly, Mort was just.. Being Mort again. Too naive. Unaware of the danger, as usual. Edmund should’ve never let him go. The world was a tricky place to navigate and he obviously lacked the skills to keep himself safe. Otherwise he wouldn’t have answered her question. ”Hmm, I don’t know how long exactly, say.. Around two months?” He replied, trying his best to recall when he had left Edmund’s mansion. By the tone in his voice anyone could tell he was being honest, and most importantly, failing to see why she would ask him such a question in the first place.

Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 9:16 pm
Two months. So she had found him rather quickly. How boring. It had been too easy. It would have been so much fun to chase him, to hear the whispers of his name in the wind until she had found the place he stayed. She could have watched him, until she finally decided to approach him. A part of her regretted that she lacked the patience to do so. After all, she could have let him go today. She could have done everything with the sheer knowledge that he was here, starting the hunt tomorrow. Turning this into even more of a game than it was going to be. But, patience wasn’t her strong point. Not when she could see it. Not when he was within reach. And that would, possibly, one day be the end of her. But today, it brought her closer to her goals.

And when did Edmund turn you into a vampire?” she asked. As always, her voice sounded calm, yet had this tone of amusement hidden within. She was enjoying this situation and she wanted it to last. Wanted to take part in the game she had created. Wanted to watch him as he played the game. Every step he’d take. A part of the game was showing him what information she had, yet not immediately telling him how she had gotten it. A fun she would lose as soon as he were to see her face, as it would be clear that, in a way, they shared their past.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 10:12 pm

I GOT A HISTORY

Edmund. She mentioned his name. A warm feeling of affection towards the man spread through his chest. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth when he was reminded about his sire. She had spoken so casually, and finally he realised she was a vampire as well. He hadn’t noticed the lack of a heartbeat yet. Perhaps because he was still in that euphoric intoxication this night had caused. Who needed alcohol to get drunk, right? Everything had been so exciting and he was feeling as if he was standing on top of the world. So again, he didn’t misdoubt any of her intentions. When would he ever?

”Let's see..”, He answered, again thinking hard to give her the most accurate answer. "Almost four years ago." It hadn’t been the most happy times, especially not right after he had been turned. The first months were kind of a blur, really. ”You’re a vampire too, aren’t you? Do you know Edmund?” He then asked, enthusiasm audible in his tone as he was excited to find out who she was exactly, and what her bond to his sire was.

Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 10:28 pm
This boy was the definition of a naive idiot. A part of her wondered why Edmund hadn’t just killed him. After all, it was his very own stupidity that would one day be the end of him. Perhaps by her hands, perhaps by someone else’s. She’d almost feel bad to hurt him and she sure knew it wasn’t going to be any fun. Instead, it triggered a curiosity in her. Was this man capable of getting angry? A spark ignited in her chest Oh, that could be so much fun! At what point would the naivety turn into anger? She chuckled softly.

It was time to reveal her secret. In a slow movement, the woman turned around, stroking some hair out of her face as she looked at him. “My name is Isabella,” she told him. “But I doubt Edmund has told you anything about me.” Somewhere, deep inside of her, her human heart wanted to hear that he had. That the man regretted what he had done. Leaving her behind. But, instantly, she could hear how Rosalie told her that men were idiots. Only cared about their ego, about themselves. Especially Edmund. He had stabbed her in the back and she would stab him in the chest.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 11:17 pm

I GOT A HISTORY

What an eventful day it had been. First he had met his brother, then the whole party had come as a surprise. They had shared the happy news that they were married and kind of ruling Rhoynar now. Which was fantastic. He could see how happy they both were. Allison was way more obvious with her feelings, but he knew Kaz. He knew deep down his brother was happy as well, even though he would never admit it and probably would try to hide it from everyone around him. And now he was standing here, outside, with one of his vampire siblings! Could today be any more perfect?

The bright smile around his lips gave away how happy he was to meet her. He could have been radiating cheerfulness at this point, if he had been a lamp or something. ”No, he didn’t talk much about his previous fledglings, only that we all have the same mark”, He said, automatically touching his own tattoo on his face. ”I’m Mort”, He then introduced himself. He had a thousand questions but.. For once, he held them back, as she had been the one who wanted to speak to him. So she must have questions as well, he figured. Well done, Mort.

Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 11:24 pm

He was happy. If stupidity had a face, it would be his. Her brow was raised as she seemed to try and comprehend how this creature had survived a full four years without getting killed at least eight times. She tilted her head to the side, observing him without trying to hide it. He spoke about Edmund not talking about the other fledglings too much, after which he introduced himself as Mort. It was people like this that she would, in general, leave alone. For they posed no threat and were not going to give her any fun. They would cry, run, possibly try to fight but only if there were no other options. They were no fun and mindgames didn’t work on them, as their brain just didn’t seem to connect the dots. At all.

Yet, she needed him. And how it annoyed her. “Let’s cut to the point,” she spoke calmly. Her mood shifted so quickly when she got bored, it was dangerous. “I’m not here to be your friend,” she calmly told him. “Where is Edmund?” she then asked. Perhaps this idiot would tell her the location she needed and then she could pay her sire a visit. Stab him where he had been too scared to stab her. Right in the chest. With a silver dagger. After which she would burn him together with her rage.
I'm gonna smoke you out

Mort Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 11:43 pm

I GOT A HISTORY

For some reason, when she had turned around, he felt.. Judged. She didn’t have much of an expression on her face, yet the brow she lifted made a huge impact on him. Deep down, a little voice was telling him not to trust the situation (fucking finally). Sadly, he had no idea how to respond to it (oh no). It was not until she clearly stated she was not here to be his friend, he realised he had fucked up. The light in his eyes dimmed out quickly, as if the lamp had run out of batteries (?). It was that ‘oh’ moment they both had been waiting for, as she was clearly annoyed by his behaviour. Then again, who wasn’t?

“Where is Edmund?” She asked him, which confused him again. He frowned slightly. If she was his fledgling, then wasn’t she supposed to know? He knew Edmund wrote letters to his family, as he was very fond of all of them. ”Still living in his villa?” He reacted, not quite sure why she would ask him, as he assumed the whole group knew exactly where to find him if they needed him.

Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 11:52 pm
She was about to stab him in the brain, just to see if there was anything inside his skull. Perhaps there wasn’t. Perhaps there was a possibility that when someone died and came back a vampire, his brain didn’t come back. He’d be stuck as an eternal idiot. Or maybe it was for this reason that Edmund had turned this boy into a vampire. Because he would be too dumb to figure out what kind of monster Edmund truly was. He was the kind of person to stab you in the back after ruining your life. He had given her eternity and doomed her to spend it alone. It was a curse and she would make sure he’d feel the consequences. She’d stab him once for every year that she had lived after he had left, before finally driving that stake through his heart.

But first, she needed to deal with this fledgling. “If I knew where his villa was, I wouldn’t be asking you,” she told him. She wasn’t even trying to hide her annoyance anymore at this point. After all, why would she. Her mindgames had no effect on the boy and it had left her bored. Which was probably the worst mood to ever find her in. “So. Tell me where I can find Edmund,” she commanded. “Please?” Idiot.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 12:00 am

I GOT A HISTORY

The way this conversation had turned, made him feel uncomfortable. She was giving him an attitude he was not really sure how to deal with right now. His enthusiasm died in a matter of seconds and he felt a little bit nervous around her. She had to be older than him, as he was Edmund’s latest addition to his family. Which was not a good thing in situations like this one. He had imagined this moment countless times, really looking forward to perhaps meeting one of his siblings some day. The image he had had though, was the complete opposite of what they were going through right now.

Because the feeling he had now, was not fun, at all. He was feeling quite sad, to be honest. The tone in her voice only made it worse. The please didn’t sound genuine at all, and he softly shook his head. If she didn’t know, there had to be a reason why. ”I’m not sure if he wants me to share that with anyone”, He replied. If he wanted Isabella to know where he lived, he would have made contact with her and told her himself, wouldn’t he?

Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 12:10 am
He was uncomfortable and he had every right to be. Even more so, she wanted him to be. Isabella did not lie, after all. She wasn’t planning to. Not in this case, at least. She wanted Mort to know what she was planning to do once she found Edmund. “He doesn’t want you to,” she agreed calmly. Finally, she took a step in Mort’s direction, looking at him with this serious expression on her face. She meant business and she wasn’t going to accept a no, that much was clear. For a moment, she fell quiet. How much more was she supposed to give him?

And then she knew. “I’m going to tear him limb from limb until he’s bathing in his own blood,” she told him, taking another step in his direction. “I will watch him crawl away from me as he has done before. And only then, only when he’s about to give up, will I stab him in the chest with a stake.” Another step was taken into his direction. “So. Location?
I'm gonna smoke you out
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 12:24 am

I GOT A HISTORY

If she hadn’t made him nervous, he would have probably given away the location of Edmund’s mansion without thinking twice about it. Now he was glad he hadn’t. When she stepped closer, he tensed his muscles, ready to run. His sire had taught him how to, it would all be alright. No need to panic. He would just write him a letter soon, asking for an explanation. For now, he knew, it was better to not go into a discussion with her. When she spoke again, he shook his head. No, he definitely wouldn’t give away that information without asking permission first.

Right when he was about to suggest that, Isabella started describing all the horrible things she wanted to do to the man he loved like a father. ”But, that will k-kill him”, He stuttered, in shock because of the plans she had with him. ”N-no”, He stammered on when she asked him about the location again. He finally took a step back, towards the door, not planning on spending a minute longer in her company.

Isabella Lennox
Isabella Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 12:42 am
That’s the fucking point, you idiot,” she spoke, her voice filled with disbelief. How could someone be this fucking stupid? Of course tearing him limb from limb and stabbing him, would end up in the true death. She didn’t go there to do this and hope he’d stand up and party with her afterwards. She wanted to end his eternal life, because she believed the world would be better off without the backstabbing piece of shit that they called a sire.

So, has he left you here all on your own, or did you flee yourself?” she asked, her voice strict. She wasn’t fond of Edmund and she wasn’t trying to hide it in the slightest. And somewhere, she hoped to show Mort his true nature. For then, perhaps, he would tell her where to find the bastard. Her hopes were low, but she had other ways of reaching her goals.
I'm gonna smoke you out
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: