welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Devon McConnell
Devon McConnell
Aantal berichten : 40
IC posts : 23

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

You're a weapon - Pagina 2 Empty Re: You're a weapon

ma jan 08, 2018 2:56 pm

The world he had left was not ready for his return
he was not ready to return to the world he had left.

It was such a pleasure to listen to the young woman. She had probably no idea that she made it so easy for him to just loose himself in the moment right there. Wanting nothing more than to just walk there. Listening to the sweet voice of the lady that was still so very much unknown to him.

Yet he had to dissagree with her. Even while now knowing her sister he was sure of the fact that there was no woman here on earth who could even come close to the beauty this lady held. He wanted to tell her that but did not find the words to explain it to her.

So instead he shook his head with a smile and walked on. Looking up quite suprised at her sudden apology. "There is no need to feel sorry. I've lived with this all my life. It's nothing new or painful to me. I don't even think I'd want to know him after all I figure I do not mean much to him."

He spoke simply even if the sting of missing a father was placed deep within him. He pushed the feeling quickly away once more and looked up at her as they entered the place that the Lady recodnized as a place she and her sister always sneaked out to.

The wording sneaking out let him pull up a brow but he shook it off smiling and looked around. "I can understand you'd go here. This place looks quite stunning." He smiled at her and walked on towards the bar. "Allow me to buy you a drink my fair lady." He smiled looking at her interested. Wondering what she would drink.
Ravenna Akesh
Ravenna Akesh
Aantal berichten : 48
IC posts : 25

Character sheet

wo jan 17, 2018 5:57 pm
You're a weapon - Pagina 2 Untitled_2_by_ladyperfume-dc0aeg6

Ravenna Eloïse Valyria Akesh
You are a poet as I am a woman
The moment the two of them moved theirselves into the bar a soft smile appeared on Ravenna her face. Many nights where spend here together with her sister. Many nights full of pleasure, music, dancing, and some small drinks. They always had to be sure not to ‘over drink’ themselves because inside of the castle they would usually find out. But as they entered it definitely felt different. The music was not as loud as normal, there where not even as many people as before and even the Innkeeper was leaning against the bar talking to some other men.

Curiously she raised an eyebrow and tilted her head as the two of them moved further. But as she heard Devon his voice again she snapped out of her thoughts and moved her gaze towards his. It is stunning right conforming his words. She smiled back at him and they made their way towards the bar where she places lifts her dress bit up and places herself on one of the stools. Before she could appeal the Innkeeper she heard Devon talk again and her gaze turned towards him. This time a bit curious. I would appreciate that she looks at him with the elegant and sweet smile she reserves for important people alone. Thinking about the brewery she could order. A red wine would do the trick, but it would make her look dull. Perhaps a whiskey? She never tried that though, most privateers and pirates drink that stuff. She had seen Robin and Rhys drinking it and it smelled as if someone was about to throw up. The thought of it alone made her chuckle a bit and she pierced her gaze away from Devon.  I’d like to have an ale, sir Also not a very feminine drink for someone with her status and title but right now that did not matter. Devon still didn’t knew who she was and she wanted to keep it that way. It was information she would give him later, or not.

Ravenna turns her body towards the man next to her and crosses her legs over each other. Letting her arm rest against the bar. Did you already made a choice or do you need help with that? unabashed her ice blue eyes trail over his face/body and softly she bit her lip. He definitely was something different.

Poets and women are always free with their hearts, are they not?
Devon McConnell
Devon McConnell

Character sheet

wo jan 17, 2018 9:39 pm

If it was on him this moment would last forever. Enjoying the evening with some nice company. No real problems in sight. And even for a second he was able to forget some of his troubles. And all that while he wasn't even drunk yet.

If he didn't knew any better he would swear the lady was some witch.

A pleasent, easy grin was moving over his lips as he leaned somewhat onto the bar. Watching her think over something, not quite sure what it would be that was holding her mind. But as she spoke out her drink of choice he couldn't help but laugh. Easily figuring out that she had been pondering on what to order.

It was all so obvious that this lady was the face of innocense itself. Probably not knowing the difference between Ale, Beer or Mead. Oh well, who was he to show her then. He would just lean back and let her enjoy her evening.

To think that this whole conversation with the lady had started in some small hope that he could come around and find some work for her father. Whatever rich bastard that might be. He probably wouldnt be able to get that job if the good man found out he was sitting out here drinking with his daughter. But then again, when was this man ever gonna find out.

It was not like he would have spies all over the city. Rich or not he was no king.

Ravenna commented on the fact that he hadn't chosen himself yet and a playful grin spread across his lips as he nodded slow. "Oh no I just wanted to give you an moment to reconsider your options dear." He teased her somewhat and turned to the bartender. "A rum please." He nodded soft and leaned on his hand which he in turn had placed on the bar. For the first time taking a real good look at the beauty he had found himself in a bar with.

"You know, you almost look like a goddess in this light." He chuckled soft. "You stand out from everyone around you. Placing a spotlight on yourself. As if you're born to walk in the light.." He shook his head slow as he moved himself up again and leaned back somewhat taking his drink. A goddess hmm. It would almost seem as if he was blessed. If cursed creatures could be blessed that is.

She's still clinging to the side of her mountain
just like I'm still wandering lost in my battlefield

Ravenna Akesh
Ravenna Akesh

Character sheet

zo jan 21, 2018 11:57 am
You're a weapon - Pagina 2 Ravv_by_ladyperfume-dc3saw8

Ravenna chuckled over his words as he let her reconsider her option. She turned her gaze away and looked at the bottles of rum and whiskey that where placed on the counter. After she took another look she shook her head slightly and made sure to the innkeeper that she wanted an ale. With a slight grin on his face the man looked towards Devon and also took his order. Within no time two glasses filled with the rich and golden liquid where placed in front of the two. She lifted it up with both her hands and lifted it up towards Devon. She was thinking about a toast, some things that passed her mind where to cliché or too obvious. But after a short moment of the options that passed by her lips curled up into a smile I’d say, to a lovely evening, sir.

As a princess, you would think that she was quite used to alcohol tastings from her studies on etiquette and culture anyhow, her mother thought her well yet she never understood any of these alcoholic drinks. It made her feel more dizzy and uncomfortable as it should be. As she took a few sips of the ale she felt it move it’s way down her throat a warm feeling run trough her body and she placed the drink back on the counter. Letting her slender fingers rest around the glass for a while. It turned quiet again and for a while Ravenna did not bother about that. She was just enjoying the feeling of being out on her own and independent for a change. No rules from the castle and no guards that followed her around with every step she took. And yet, with this stranger by her side she felt safe and sound.

Ravenna turned her gaze away from the man and casually took in the rest of the room, noting the decoration that was placed as perfect as they could. Candles were set upon every table, drapes of a deep bordeaux red color at the windows, with the usual paintings upon the walls that regaled the place's history and success over the years. There were a few other persons within, mostly men with cigars and drinks in hand, conversing in jest with one another. The usual men who where sitting there everyday. The one that are always drunk but never bother you. There was a couple sitting near one another at the window, the only thing she saw was the endless and dreamy smile the girl gave to the boy. She blinked at them with a strange feeling in her chest that might have been close to jealousy. But not enough to bother herself with.

Once her gaze drifted back towards the man she felt two eyes piercing on her. It made her feel somewhat uncomfortable so she pulled the glass up and took another sip looking at him from behind her long lashed. As his words filled the room again she could feel all the comfort been thrown out of her body. Her rosy cheeks turned red and all she could do was pinch her nails in the glass. Her troath felt dry so she decided to take another sip before she would be able to speak again. In the first seconds Ravenna did not knew what to say to him. Or if she should say anything at all. After all he was still a stranger and she was already lying to him about her origin. Maybe he would understand why she did that though. So a little flirting never harmed anyone, does it? Well.. she glanced. I never knew honeyed words would be your ’thing, sir' she teased him as she leaned against the bar. The effects began to sink in and she felt her body relax and her head turn a bit dizzy. The glass was placed next to her again and she leaned somewhat forward towards Devon. But, you must know; Honeyed words won’t assure my interest her voice soft, only hearable for the one they where ment for. Her slender fingers pushed a dark lock behind her ear and she let her hand rest on his leg for a short moment. What was she doing.

Laatst aangepast door Ravenna Akesh op di feb 20, 2018 8:04 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Devon McConnell
Devon McConnell

Character sheet

zo feb 11, 2018 5:13 pm

This whole woman, her behaviour, her entire being. It screemed some sort of nobility. The way she walked, the bell like rings in her voice and even the movement of her hand around the glass. Devon had been around enough high born people in his life to know what it looked like. And even she topped them all with her radiant presence. She was a walking sunbeam mixing herself in among mere commoners. Was it to get a laugh out of their misery or were there other more genuine reasons. He could not find it out that quickly and that was one of the things that managed to slightly irritate him.

He was normally used to being able to see through people and their intentions. But the mystery about this lady bothered him even more than he would like to admit. He wanted to find out what was up with her, wanted to play into the secrets she held inside of her mind and wanted to make perfectly sure that those secrets would not eventually come to harm him.

Enough people had already tried to. Including he himself.

So as she spoke about his honeyed words a grin crossed his lips crossing his arms and leaning over to watch her carefully. "Who says exactly that my words are laced with honey. Perhaps I am speaking the most honest of truths my lady." He gazed into her eyes which for a second seemed to hold him captive and made him nearly unable to breath. Quickly he moved his gaze away and took a large sip of his glass. Focussing his mind once more before nodding to himself. "And perhaps they are a bit sweet to the touch of ears. But does that still change the value of the words?" He smirked leaning somewhat towards her. "After all, I can see that my words have taken an effect on you. Your blush is as beautifully innocent as the rest of you my lady." He merely whispered letting his hand glide over her cheek for a second staring into her eyes.

She's still clinging to the side of her mountain
just like I'm still wandering lost in my battlefield

Ravenna Akesh
Ravenna Akesh

Character sheet

wo feb 28, 2018 6:05 pm
You're a weapon - Pagina 2 Ravv_by_ladyperfume-dc3saw8

She knew that eyes where always placed on her. Lurking from one corner to another. And of course they would. She was a princess of Valyria and many servants and knights/guards at the castle had to take care for her.

His words reached her ear. And made her heart skipped a beat. Maybe because she never experiences moments like these, maybe this ’stranger’ was triggering her feelings. She didn’t know just yet. All that she did knew was that the man did not knew who she was but clearly did not bother about her status in this capital city. And it made her feel a little more at ease. Her cheeks blossomed as he spoke with every compliment he gave her Ravenna could feel her heart move faster.

But before she knew it she got distracted by the door of the cafe that went open. Her cold blue gaze twisted from devon his eyes towards the front door of the cafe. And the comfort she had just felt suddenly was swallowed away as the gold amor of her guards appeared on stage. Her breath stoked and she moves back her hand. Carefully looking back at devon. I, I am sorry. sir. I have to go. her voice suddenly sound much more fragile and afraid. Ravenna pushes herself up from the barstool and puls her soft scarf over her head. Covering her curled hair and face. She moves forward and places her hand on his shoulder, before she spoke her last words quietly. Thank you for this day devon. she gently presses a soft kiss on his cheek and leaves.

She managed to escape from the eyesight of the guards and moves herself out quickly. Her heart beating in her throat with every step she took. Thinking back about the stranger she had just left in the café. Perhaps if he stayed around this city it was time to tell him her real name and title. But not now.

End.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: