welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Rhett Breckinridge
Rhett Breckinridge
Aantal berichten : 13
IC posts : 5

Character sheet
Residence : Mother's Heart

Hey pal! [& Dacosta] Empty Hey pal! [& Dacosta]

za dec 30, 2017 3:23 pm

To whom it may concern:
First and foremost, please take care of this raven. I didn’t give it any instructions as to where to fly, so the poor fella is probably confused now.

Anyway, my dad told me to go out and make some friends, but I’m not really feeling up to it, y’know? So I figured I should go find myself a penpal, seems to be much easier and not as time-consuming as talking to people face to face. And so, by pure coincidence, you seem to be this new penpal. If you’re up to it of course, I can’t go force you to write or anything.

Looking forward to a reply (maybe)!

Rhett Breckinridge
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Hey pal! [& Dacosta] Empty Re: Hey pal! [& Dacosta]

zo jan 07, 2018 9:03 pm

she is a real queen
her soul is royalty
Rhett

I am first of all baffled that your Raven managed to find his way to here. Or better even. Managed to land on my shoulder, for otherwise your letter would have never reached me.

If you want an answer as to who found your Raven, simple. You're currently speaking with the Queen of Archeon, Valyria and Thus all of Fallen Skies. Dacosta Valyria Vynx Laendaerys queen of the throne of fallen skies and princess of the valley beyond the void.

As for how your letter is written I am confinced you cannot be much older than 15 years old. No adult would find the time to send out a valuable raven for such.. childish waist of time. Yet I feel compelled to reply to your letter. So please, humor me and tell me some more about yourself. As I am quite sure you've heard more than enough about someone like me. And I know very little to nothing about you.

Sincerely,

Queen Dacosta Laendaerys

Rhett Breckinridge
Rhett Breckinridge

Character sheet

wo jan 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Your Majesty,

I did not expect that my letter would reach you of all people, so I’m still kinda baffled while writing this. I thought someone was just messing with me and pretending to be the Queen, but your writing seems legitimately royal. It’s really fancy.

Please excuse my language, we don’t really learn how to talk to royalty here.

Anyway, I’m Rhett Breckinridge, son of Dr. E. Breckinridge, and as you already guessed, I’m 15 years old. I live in Mother’s Heart, and I’m kinda starting to admire this raven for having such great stamina. Flying to Archeon sounds like it would take a really long time.

I’m not sure what else to write about yet, I mean, I still have to get used to this whole writing-to-royalty-thing. I’m really honoured that you answered my letter though, that’s really nice of you!

Kind regards,
Rhett Breckinridge
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

wo jan 17, 2018 9:13 pm

she is a real queen
her soul is royalty
Rhett,

I share your amazement over the stamina of that bird of yours. It is quite an amazing distance to travel and ending up unscaved is even a greater accomplisment.

As a matter of facts I have actually heard of your father before I believe. He seems to be quite a knowledgable man. If you can, please do ask him to one day travel up to Archeon. There are many who would do a great deal for the medical wisdom he holds..

Think about what you wish to write about. I cannot answer everything you perhaps may desire, but I will do my best to reply in honest.

Sincerely,

Queen Dacosta Laendaerys

Rhett Breckinridge
Rhett Breckinridge

Character sheet

ma jan 22, 2018 1:23 pm

Your Majesty,

This raven is a pretty amazing flier, indeed! I gave him some extra juicy bugs today as a reward.

Wow... you’ve really heard about my dad before? I didn’t know he was that well-known! We’re actually planning to go to the upcoming midwinter festival, so I’ll ask my dad if we can stay a little longer so he can meet up with some other doctors over there. He doesn’t like wasting time, so I’m pretty sure he will stay around for a bit.

Come to think of it, what is Valyria like? I’ve never been out of Vanaheim before, so I don’t know a whole lot about it. I’ve heard that it’s mostly a desert and that it has some gigantic cities, but there’s gotta be more to it than that, right?

Kind regards,
Rhett Breckinridge
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: