welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Romeo Haris
Aantal berichten : 373
IC posts : 289

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

We are not human - Pagina 3 Empty Re: We are not human

vr mei 11, 2018 4:56 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

“I’m not one for religion,” She replied after shrugging lightly. He only nodded. Thought so. Not believing in anything was better than believing and worshipping the wrong god though. It was a straight up insult to his God. So naturally, Romeo had made it his new goal to teach those priests a lesson. If he could get to the core of their cult, the innocent people that were being brainwashed as they were speaking would be saved. Freed of the grip those priests had on the population of Sunfall. Amber eyes burned intensely when she gave a comment on his work. ”How about you mind your own fucking business and I’ll mind mine”, He growled at her, clearly not amused by her criticism. ”I wasn’t beaten up by a priest, like I said. I suspect they hired someone to do it for them”, He then explained. ”They probably won’t claim the attack either, which is sad honestly. I would’ve loved to see how they lost followers over it”, He continued, more to himself than to her at this point.

Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

zo mei 13, 2018 2:58 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst enemy.
When Romeo started growling, the blonde raised a brow. She had expected a vampire to be the first, but apparently the people in Rhoynar were strange enough to turn into animals themselves. She looked straight at Romeo as h started explaining more and more and she shook her head for a second, sighing. “Well, if you need any help, feel free to come at me.” A smile appeared on her face as she looked at Romeo. Perhaps not, perhaps he did. She couldn’t say that there wasn’t always a trick to her offering help and he would be a smarter man if he refused wisely, but the thought of stabbing some priests sounded like a fun saturday evening to her and she’d take it over sitting down with some paperwork anytime.

NOTES, none
TAGS, Capt’n
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 14, 2018 2:26 am

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Explaining his whole mission to her felt kind of useless. First of all, he didn’t believe she hadn’t heard most of the plan when she was eavesdropping on him in the bar earlier. Second, he doubted she gave a single fuck about him or his mission anyways. It would only annoy him more if she kept on making jokes about it. So he probably should be smart and let it go. “Well, if you need any help, feel free to come at me.” She suggested with a smile. But Romeo didn’t buy it. He softly shook his head. ”Nothing is ever for free, Allison”, He replied. Nope. He wouldn’t get himself in debt with someone like her.

Romeo would check the time, to see if the hour had already passed. But sadly he couldn’t read a clock. He still felt perfectly fine though. And he hadn’t dropped dead yet. That was enough experimenting for today, right? He grabbed one last cookie and got up from the couch. ”End of experiment, aye. I got other things to do”, He said. She better not complain. He had been calm enough for too long, he didn’t know how much more he could take.

Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

do mei 17, 2018 12:06 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst enemy.
A dead ally is of no value to me,” the blonde shrugged when Romeo told her that nothing was for free. Perhaps it was a slight warning. She very much preferred him alive. Even if she had the ships of the Lord opened up to her as well, she could not lose the more… silent approach this man could give her. Nor the information a simple captain could hear. The man was an interesting one and she could not wait to see what he was going to accomplish, but do that, he did need to stay alive.

Allison stood up, frowned at him for a few seconds, before she shrugged. “If you feel any dizziness or lightheadedness, please do come see me.” She almost sounded like a damn doctor. If you forgot the fact that it had been nothing but an experiment. After all, she did not care, right? “Be safe, Romeo.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, free boi
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

zo mei 20, 2018 7:36 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

It was still weird to hear her call him an ‘ally’. Romeo didn’t think that way. He had no allies. Only people who paid him to do business. He only nodded to her words, not feeling like discussing this too much. The less she knew about him, the better. If he could ease her mind every now and then with some pieces of information about other things, then all would be fine. But for now, he decided it was time to go. He had wasted enough time here, and she wasn’t exactly what he would call great company. No offence. Or actually, yes, very much offence.

“If you feel any dizziness or lightheadedness, please do come see me.” She instructed him. Bright amber eyes fixed her for a second. ”Sure”, He said. A promise he would keep. He wouldn’t exactly come in quietly though. If he had any side effects of the damn syringe, he would come find her and.. “Be safe, Romeo.” Her voice interrupted his thoughts. ”Will do”, He replied, after which he simply turned towards the door and made his way outside. One thing about this meeting had been nice. At least he felt no pain. He hoped it would stay that way for a little longer.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: