welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Maximilien Bourbon
Maximilien Bourbon
Aantal berichten : 65
IC posts : 63

Character sheet
Residence : Navarre

Figures - Pagina 5 Empty Re: Figures

wo jun 06, 2018 4:38 pm

FATED TO PRETEND
this is our decision
to live fast and die young
Emilia was surprised, hopefully impressed, and Max had some trouble wiping the self-absorbed smile off of his face. He proudly nodded when she asked whether he know what to do with it afterwards. “Kind of,” he answered, truthfully. He knew how to flay the animal, preserve the pelt, and the meat. He didn’t have a clue how to prepare it, though. He subtly left out the fact that his family’s hunts were often accompanied by horses and hounds. Hunting on foot, like actual hunters did, was something he wasn’t at all capable of doing.

She seemed somewhat skeptical at the notion that he never disappointed, but Max was fully set on proving himself. He grinned widely as she agreed to accompany him to the race next week. She then asked what would happen if he lost. “Irrelevant,” he commented. “I’m going to win.” No doubt in his mind, but he was willing to humor her. “But in the non-existent chance of me losing, I’d be owing you a favor, I suppose.” It didn’t really matter what she would propose. He’d even agree to something completely idiotic such as running through the streets of d’Auvignon naked. There was no way he’d lose this time.
HOUSE OF BOURBON
Emilia Amarok
Emilia Amarok
Aantal berichten : 50
IC posts : 45

Character sheet
Residence : Nordshal

wo jun 06, 2018 4:50 pm
hear my battle cry
Kind of. It was more than nothing, so she nodded, actually impressed. “I guess I was wrong, then,” she spoke, shaking her head. Of course there was no way he would be a better hunter than she was. The better sense of smell helped when finding a prey. They were made to be hunters, so the wolves knew their way around. Even when it was in their human form. Emilia, however, had never been much of a hunter. She knew how to do it, but she’d rather prepare the food. She was a good cook and she enjoyed doing it too.

Never in her life had she met someone so certain he’d win something. Especially if the chance to win was incredibly small. Emilia laughed shortly. “Sounds like a deal,” she told him, a smile on her lips. “I’ll think of something before we meet, then.” As she did not, in no way, expect him to actually win next time. She had a week to come up with something that would make it worth her time.
@max
doesn't do dishes
liv's codes
Maximilien Bourbon
Maximilien Bourbon

Character sheet

wo jun 06, 2018 4:59 pm

FATED TO PRETEND
this is our decision
Ha! She was wrong,and he was right! How great that felt! Only for a second, before his mind was occupied with other things again, like what he was going to have her do once he’d won the race. Various possibilities crossed his mind, but none of them seemed grandiose and amusing enough. He was only going to get one favor, so he had to make it count. Besides, it had to be something that wasn’t all too bad. He didn’t want to make her angry, of course.

He didn’t exactly know where all this sudden confidence came from. The idea that he’d just lost a race, somehow only invigorated his belief that he was certainly going to win the next. Sadly, these kinds of things were often rigged, and Max had no man on the inside yet to tell him what to bet on. Max took another sip of his whiskey when she agreed. Good. He eyed her with a questioning look afterwards. “Should I come pick you up then?” Obviously, he wasn’t going to make her go to the races alone. He’d be a gentleman about it, naturally. The only problem was that he had no idea where to pick her up from.
HOUSE OF BOURBON
Emilia Amarok
Emilia Amarok

Character sheet

wo jun 06, 2018 5:16 pm
hear my battle cry
Should I come pick you up then?’ he asked. The woman raised a brow, before she laughed. “You have more manners than my last date did,” she noted. “So let’s hope I won’t have to flee this time.” After all, she had met him because she had to run from her date. The amazingly annoying guy who she hoped not to re-encounter once they went there. If they actually managed to be unlucky enough to have to deal with him again, she’d take Max up on his offer and pretend he was her long-lost husband. The gamble addict that wasted his family’s money and had way too much confidence. Sounded fairly legit, didn’t it? Especially that Duncan hadn’t killed him yet if it were true.

I’m staying at a place called [lmaowedoengewoonalsofhiereennaamstaatwantidk],” she told him calmly. Not the fanciest of places, but definitely not lacking. Her room had a big bed and the breakfast had been superb. Definitely a place she would return to if she ever made her way back to d’Auvignon. “So I’ll expect you there neatly on time.” Because they wouldn’t want to be late for the race now, did they?
@max
doesn't do dishes
liv's codes
Maximilien Bourbon
Maximilien Bourbon

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 12:48 am

FATED TO PRETEND
this is our decision
Of course he had manners. He might be somewhat of an asshole every now and then, but he was raised in a highborn family. And a highborn family came with excruciating things like manners. He couldn’t help note the word ‘date’ when it rolled off of her tongue. Is that what she wanted to call it? Sure. He grinned when she voiced her hopes of not having to flee. “If you flee you might run into your other date again.” How ironic would that be? The man had already proven to be into horse races, so it wouldn’t be entirely unlikely that he would be there. If they’d run into him, they might have to pull out their long-lost husband and wife story, a lie Max was very curious to see unfold. Emilia told him the place she was staying at, and Max simply nodded. “Here’s to hoping I won’t forget that,” he mumbled, after which he finished the last bit of his drink. He chuckled when she told him to be on time. “I’m extremely punctual,” he informed her. Unless his appointments were very early in the morning. Then he’d just cancel.
HOUSE OF BOURBON
Emilia Amarok
Emilia Amarok

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 12:57 am
hear my battle cry
Am I glad that my long-lost husband is there with me, then,” she told him with a smile, after he mentioned her previous date. She wondered if the guy would even ask her. Maybe he truly believed she felt unwell and went home. Or perhaps he was less stupid than that and actually realized what had happened. With men, you never truly knew. They seemed to have their brains split in two and half of it was generally shut off.

You’ll owe me two if you forget or are late,” she warned him. Was this going to be a system now? She had always worked with favors, telling people that if they wanted her to actually use their magic, they would owe her. It was nice to have people be in debt to you and she didn’t want people to rely on her healing magicks too much, as it wore her down to use. She did, however, generally make sure not to owe anyone anything. Once she did, she knew she couldn’t refuse. Something that she’d rather not get herself into. “Better prepare to lose,” she calmly told him, taking another sip. Oh, she was looking forward to it.
@max
doesn't do dishes
liv's codes
Maximilien Bourbon
Maximilien Bourbon

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 1:32 am

FATED TO PRETEND
this is our decision
Max shook his head at her comment. There was a decent chance that their little inside joke would stick around for a while. “We might wanna work on our backstory for that,” he jokingly suggested. If they really wanted to create a convincing lie, that is. How long were they married for? When did they lose each other? Of course, they’d had to stage an emotional scene where they saw each other for the first time in years. It’d be great.

Emilia seemed big on the favors, but Max didn’t really mind. He liked having her owe him things, and he didn’t mind owing her things all that much. After all, what could be the worst thing she’d make him do? “Well, I definitely won’t forget,” he assured her. After all, how could he? “And I’ll try my very best to be on time.” He’d have to make sure he’d leave early, in case he wasn’t capable of finding the place she was staying at. He looked at her in dramatic disbelief when she told him to prepare for losing. “How many times do I need to tell you that I’ll be winning?” he exclaimed with a grin on his face. He'd just have to wait until next week to rub his victory in her face, apparently.
HOUSE OF BOURBON
Emilia Amarok
Emilia Amarok

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 1:41 am
hear my battle cry
Their backstory. Very important! Max could very well be the man she needed in her life. The man to save her from the disastrous dates. “I mean, it’s simple,” she told him calmly. “We got seperated during our honeymoon by something incredibly dangerous and you had to walk all the way back to d’Auvignon!” she exclaimed. “I didn’t know you were still alive.” She placed her hand on her chest to add to the dramatic effect. She’d almost want to run into the guy now.

He wouldn’t forget and he would be on time. She laughed, shaking her head. “Good,” she just told him. She clearly wouldn’t mind spending another day with him, so going to that race seemed like a fair deal. Perhaps she would put some money on a horse too, just to check how it would work out. Who knew - he might lose, but she might win. After all, all of her bad luck must have gone to her luck in men. Max, however, seemed to believe that he was the one winning. “I’m actually starting to think I might win,” she told him, slowly nodding. Yep. That was going to happen.
@max
doesn't do dishes
liv's codes
Maximilien Bourbon
Maximilien Bourbon

Character sheet

do jun 07, 2018 7:15 pm

FATED TO PRETEND
this is our decision
Emilia seemed to have no problems with thinking up a backstory. On the contrary, the story seemed to roll right off of her lips. Max looked impressed. A separation during their honeymoon, simple yet elegant. Max grinned at her. “Absolutely brilliant,” he complimented her. She sure had a mind for drama. “We’d really have to sell it, though.” He wasn’t going to give a half-assed performance, and neither would she. Maybe they’d even get an award for it.

At last, he’d managed to fix himself an actual date. With Emilia Amarok, nonetheless. He wasn’t sure if it was a date-date, but it would undoubtedly be good fun. Especially once he’d won the race and he could make her do whatever he wanted. Needless to say he was already looking forward to it. He stared at his empty glass for a bit, before his gaze went back up to her again. She told him she might be the one winning, to which he lifted an eyebrow. “If you’re going to bet on the same horse as I do, then you will,” he told her. Simple as that. He locked eyes with her once more. “I’m afraid I’m gonna have to get going soon,” he then told her. Unfortunately, he wasn’t in d’Auvignon without reason, and still had some business to attend to. “Can I walk you home?” he offered. Of course, he wanted to deliver her to her place safe and sound. He had manners, after all.
HOUSE OF BOURBON
Emilia Amarok
Emilia Amarok

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 12:38 pm
hear my battle cry
Absolutely brilliant, he told her. His next words caused her to nod and she threw him a smile. “Of course. I’ll make sure to put up my best act,” she told him. If lying could be called a talent, it certainly was one of hers. After all, with a big brother like hers, she would need to every now and then or she would never be able to leave the house again. It was the children of strict families that learned to lie so well, just to be able to live their lives. After all, the woman was not one to be locked up. She loved her adventures. Even more so if her family disliked her going on them.

I’ll make sure to do better than that,” she told Max when he said she’d win if they betted on the same horse. No, she would figure out which horse to bet on in another way. Or perhaps just play a game of luck and pick whichever one caught her eye first. Who knew - perhaps luck would actually be on her side for once and it would work. It would be quite good for her ego and quite bad for his if she managed to win that way. That much was certain.

Max mentioned that he needed to get going soon and Emilia nodded. Yes. She had never planned to stay out for this long, after all. And she was sure that he had been planning to head home as soon as he had lost his money too. “Perhaps I should offer to walk you home,” she told him, a faint smile on her lips. She was a werewolf. She would be more than fine. “But that sounds good to me,” she agreed with a grin.
@max
doesn't do dishes
liv's codes
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: