welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Reyes Reighaillach
Reyes Reighaillach
Aantal berichten : 48
IC posts : 33

Character sheet
Residence : None

Toxic Empty Toxic

wo feb 07, 2018 8:50 pm

LIGHT IS EASY TO LOVE

Slowly, almost… gently his hand slid down her arm, stroking her soft, pure skin…as the comforting touch of a loved one. She had goosebumps all over. Must be the cool night air, although… he couldn’t feel it himself. It seemed ages ago since he last experienced that. Memories of freezing, fresh air filling his lungs had long faded by then, but perhaps if he tried… he could still remember the taste of winter… “You’re cold…” He whispered with his deep and… tempting voice. “Don’t worry. You won’t be… for long.” The young woman shivered at his very touch, more so than at the cold itself. “P…Please don’t hurt me.” “Hurt you?” His body slightly bent forward, just about enough so his lips softly caressed her ear for no longer than a mere second as he spoke to her in hushed tones: “What makes you think I would do that?” It fell silent for a moment, like she lost all ability to speak… and move. How… inconvenient for his plans… Nevertheless, he waited patiently for an answer, but it was all too clear he demanded one.

Eventually she stole a look. A single… look. Nothing more. It made her freckled face turn even more pale. “You h…have the look and feel of a k…killer…” It was quite hard to understand her at first, since her words were somewhat overruled by subdued sobbing… While the first heartbreaking tears started streaming down her apple cheeks, two of his fingers followed right after it to quickly catch them and wipe them away... oh so carefully. “No crying, little bird. It will all be over soon...” For the first time in the past hour she looked at him with a shimmer of hope. Adorable. “Does that mean you will let me go now?” He smiled in a way… pleasing to the eye, like the best friend you would ever have... “No. But I do have a surprise for you…” She blinked quite hastily. “Surprise?” He nodded, after which he finally let go of her small waist and moved in front of her. “Let’s play a game, shall we?” Fear was partially replaced by surprise. “W… What kind of game?” That’s what he liked to hear… He turned towards the empty street in front of them and pointed. “The rules are very simple: if you make it to the end of this street, I will let you live.” Ah, there it was again: that look of utter shock… It was always the same old song: “Why me?” “Isn’t there another way?” “You must be joking.” If mortality wouldn’t kill him, one day boredom surely would. Which… was actually one of the various reasons he chose this particular little prey and setting in the first place; to lure… her. “Ready?” “But…” “I need a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’, darling.” Unable to say another word, she nodded. Finally: someone who actually understood the inevitable. It made the whole façade a whole lot quicker. Unless… she was just shaking and her body was shutting down, but he decided to go with it anyway. “Great! Then let’s begin. I'll count down from five and then you simply… run. Okay?” All smiley and happily he began the countdown, as promised. “…three… two… one…” But right before he reached zero, he swiftly cut her arm with a dagger. It was just a small cut, but enough to cause some bleeding. The scent, however, was immediately… overwhelming. Hm… yes… he understood why this was Athena’s preferred blood type. One minute longer and he would just take this girl as a midnight snack for himself. Her lips immediately parted to scream, but he stopped her in time by gently placing his finger on them. “Go…” A mere whisper… but combined with an overpowering adrenaline rush and survival instinct kicking in, the young woman ran…

Her golden hair glistened under the street lights as she tried to get away. Her silk skin appearing almost white… Hauntingly beautiful. Just how he liked it, so he waited a moment to gaze after her… before he started running as well… in a different direction.
If his nose didn’t misguide him, Athena was only moments away now… Right in time he arrived at the end of the street via a slight detour. He left the more…demanding route for his real prey…
Somewhere in the distance the woman ran like her life depended on it. It did, although her running speed was about as effective as standing still when Athena was concerned. He knew this human could never outrun the female vampire. But what a boring game that would make then, you might say. Ah! Indeed. So it had to be better than that. Hé had to be better than that. Luckily, the (in appearance) young man with dark hair and piercing, blue eyes had more tricks up his sleeve, so the inevitable hunt would actually appear a challenge for his long, lost friend: traps, tricks, obstacles… The street had it all, conveniently put there by Reyes himself earlier today. A… parkour or obstacle run, if you like. All with one tempting goal: to get the prize… before it fled. Not so boring now, was it…?
Therefore highly amused, the vampire watched and waited as a trail of blood from the wound led Athena right to her prey…ánd his obstacle course. Just seconds now…

And the lovely Athena

SHOW ME YOUR DARKNESS...

Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan
Aantal berichten : 200
IC posts : 57

Character sheet
Residence : the forest of everywhere

Toxic Empty Re: Toxic

wo feb 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Some people are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic

Poison green eyes glowed in the dark. Enchanting to people who would look straight at those beautiful green eyes. With her hands in her pocket the woman with those eyes walked through the streets. Only the place people still are awake was lit. Making all the other smaller streets dark. It didn’t matter for the vampire, meaning it was as clear for her when it would have been light. With lazy steps she walked through the darker streets. The woman wasn’t in the mood for company. She didn’t know why. Because of that it only made her more irritated.

Sighing softly athena pulled her head up, looking at the stars that all shined in the dark blue sky. A beautiful night to count stars, it was of the ice cold wind that all the humans seem to stay inside. Athena almost when somewhere inside if she hadn’t smelled tasty blood. Only has been a few hours since had fed, but more blood can never hurt. It would only make her stronger. A hungry smirk appeared on her face. So instead of going inside she walked away, following the scent. Her pase getting faster with the second until she suddenly ended in a slight run.

In her run she saw an carriage on it’s side. Clearly it was on purpose. Hades next to her only huffs. Ah who doesn’t like a challenge. Her eyes looking around while trying to catch the scent of the man who could have done this. “ There you are handsome” Instead of going to the man she jumped easily over the obstacle. “Game on” Was the only thing she said with a loud and clear voice. “Hades” The woman asked. It was just only his names and still the wolf knew what to do. Transforming in his normal big size, he grabbed the woman with his long tail and throwing her with ease over the carriage.

The woman swiftly landed on the ground. The smirk only getting bigger. So she ran again, almost slipping on the loose stones under her feet. “That’s low Rey really” So trying to go faster was very dangerous but she succeeded… Eventually. Luckily she saw the traps for stepping on them. The woman was still irritated at that bear trap from a few days ago. A sign that the -handsome but so damn annoying- male vampire was back in her life. Again the woman had to stop. So many new blood trails. A hungry huf was what she let out. “ Hades find me the right one” It took only around 3 minutes before he showed the right one with his nose “thanks boy, you can have her after i’m done with it”

Getting back to her chase finding the running female soon. Her ones poison green eyes turned to their ruby red ones. With a final sprint Athena catches her prey. Not hesitating in putting her sharp canines in the soft skin of the female. Her own hand on the mouth of the young human, keeping her from screaming her lungs out of course. Blood dripped over the pale skin of the human girl. A soft moan was heard from the ginger haired woman. Pulling back only slightly to speak up. “I hoped you would have stayed away for another… i don’t know 100 years?” Her voice serene and without any irritation. She had missed him and but on the other hand she hadn’t missed him. the woman couldn’t say the definitive answer even if she wanted too. Athena looked up watching the handsome vampire before her. Licking her own bloody lips. “Hm i rather have them a bit more stronger than this one. This one didn’t even fight back” pouting a bit and only for a few seconds. “So for what do i deserve your presence back in my life almighty?” Speaking full of sarcasm. Curious she was for sure. Showing it clear in her twinkling eyes and her relaxed posture. “If you want to join, then join” it was for the male that finally showed his presence to her.

Reyes Reighaillach
Reyes Reighaillach

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 5:19 pm

LIGHT IS EASY TO LOVE

Softly whistling a joyful song, he watched how the fierce redhead appeared in his arena right on cue, accepting his challenge as he’d hoped and expected from her. Athena would never shy away from a chance of beating him at his own game, that he knew. Just as he was well aware she already spotted him from miles away. The moment their eyes met for no longer than a second, he smiled welcoming to her. Waving shortly even, like there wasn’t a terrified, young woman running for her life, only moments away from a quick, but painful death, at all. Just another ordinary reunion for these two vampires. His smile broadened a bit when he glanced at the big creature she brought with, as always. Hades. Such a cute pup. That is… in his eyes. As for the prey… well… it would’ve been better had she not looked back while both of them started chasing her. It must have looked like a true nightmare came to life. How gloriously sadistic…

While enjoying the show, Reyes stepped forward just a bit to see how Athena’s fangs finally got a hold of the prize, ripping it apart like free steak at the tavern. Since he hated to be interrupted while having dinner himself, he waited a second before he responded to her comment on his sudden arrival. “And miss you? Not for all the blood in the world…” He smirked, showing yet again his words were mostly just another way to tease and entice her. A soft chuckle escaped his lips when she continued, while swiftly wiping away a single drop of blood that spattered on his own cheek, casually licking it from his thumb. Hm… Could use a little more iron, but it wasn’t all that bad. “Duly noted, darling. Next time… maybe.” Her next question made him fall silent for a moment. He shrugged, taking yet another step, stepping into the light this time, his piercing, blue eyes sparkling with amusement. “Do I need a reason? It’s been ages… literally. I suppose I was just wondering how you were.” That being said, he let his gaze wonder… “Good to see you still look… ravishing.” In a slow step, he began pacing around her, admiring her from every angle, not even attempting to hide that. Standing right behind her… he stopped. Only for a moment. From this point of view, the young woman looked like a girly doll almost. Weak, exhausted, drained…
Her invitation to join her made him smile, but he declined by remaining in place. “Hope you liked my… presents.” It clearly meant more than just his final surprise of today.

SHOW ME YOUR DARKNESS...

Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan

Character sheet

do feb 08, 2018 7:45 pm

It was supposed to be a normal night. A calm and relaxing night.A moment where you could enjoy the silence, only feeling the wind playing with your hair, while hearing the rustle of the leaves an footsteps on the ground. Sadly the ginger haired woman knew this wouldn’t be for much longer. Since that day she stepped in that bear trap, Athena knew that man was back in her life. Thinking of him made her remember those piercing blue eyes. There were so many things that came in her up. Many thoughts and many emotions. All chaotic through each other.

One side of her hoped he would have stayed longer out of her life. The woman loved her relaxed and calmed life. The other side just loved knowing he was back, the side that loved his presence beside her. His teasing made sure that she always got something to look forward do. The vampire knew that he loved games as much as she loved it. Games was everything
Like predicted Athena smelled that fresh blood. A sweet aroma that only vampires could smell. A smell that only old vampires could ignore or keep themself under control. This was the start of their game. who will do what and who will win. But most of all how far can they go. After smelling Reyes and crossing her eyes with his she went after the prey he set for her. Athena wasn’t someone who would pass this on. Knowing very well he put his own tricks between her and the prey. With that in her mind she went for it.

Athena smelled Reyes before she saw him. Pulling back from the rather pathetic girl in her arms. A huff rolling from her lips before she could hide it. “Awn, that so sweet of you” Knowing wasn’t the case at all. The man and woman lived to annoy each other. Mostly when one of the two was bored. Then the one went in search of the other. Athena preferred a stronger person. One that could fight back. A woman that fight back, man didn’t take much care of their health like woman do. Vampires can easily taste if you took care of your body or not. “Knowing you there will always be a next time. The question is will you listen or not” Probably not, She would do the same. Not listening to annoy him as much as she can. “I bet you were just bored out of your mind” After living for more than centuries you could get easily bored. Athena just goes on a rampage then. Killing a whole city. Listening to the scream and please. Watching the streets getting bloody. The walls being painted in red. The dripping of blood falling on the floor.

With red eyes Athena followed his movements. Her body completely relaxed. It showed that even when he made her so irritated that she would explode, that the woman trusts him perfectly. Would do anything when the man finds trouble. “And Your still a charmer at heart” If someone else looked at her like he does, she would have killed that person in a second. Showing again she didn’t mind him at all. Even after all those years he could still get a shiver out of her after feeling his warm breath on her neck. “The one i liked the most was the bear trap” aiming at the trap from days ago. “How you even know i would pass there, is beyond me” With a shake of her head she bit back in the neck of the woman. Drinking everything. When done she pushed the lifeless body to the timber wolf. The wolf himself turned back in his big form and devouring the body. The demon getting bigger with the years.

After licking her lips clean Athena turned her body to the man. Her arms wrapping around his neck. Fingers gliding through his dark hair. Pulling so slightly his head to the side. Her lips barely touching his right ear. “ And you look as handsome as you always do. With maybe a wrinkle more then last time.” A soft teasing giggle out of her mouth. With to steps the woman was back at the side of her loyal demon companion. “ Tell me, what did you all do without me in the years we have parted.” Her fingers went through her own fire colored hair, pushing a few strands of hair out of her face. Her ones red eyes back to there poison green ones.

Reyes Reighaillach
Reyes Reighaillach

Character sheet

za feb 10, 2018 11:54 am

LIGHT IS EASY TO LOVE

He grinned as she responded to his comments. Next time… Yes, there would always be a next time in the infinite universe of their eternal lives and games. As much as he wished to throw her off the highest possible building one time…, the more he longed for her presence the next. Like fire and oxygen. They couldn’t live with or without one another really. Too much could prove dangerous, too little… even more so.
He glanced at her; her red hair like dancing flames of silk in the breeze, her feminine shapes and curves, that well known, daring shimmer in her ruby eyes... She hadn’t changed one bit from when he last saw her. “You know I never listen…” His voice was but a whisper. He didn’t need to speak up, as there wasn’t much distance between them anyway. The soft chuckling that followed told her everything she needed to know about his motive behind it all. Oh yes… Boredom. The excruciating agony that came along with a life freed of mortality. As everything has a price. Luckily for the people of this town, his taste in games and ways to keep himself occupied was less… extravagant than hers.

He nodded in agreement when she told him about the bear trap. “Ah yes… That was one of my finer moments the past few weeks. Glad it… got a hold of you.” Pun intended. He shrugged with his characteristic nonchalance. “I have my ways…” It’s all he had to say for himself about the how, when and where he managed to find out her exact position each and every time they met again. No matter if it was decades or even ages later, part of him always knew where she resided. In approval, he watched how she drained the young, helpless body to its core, saw it fall to the ground like a bag of meat. Nothing more. The former beauty of the doll had faded and with that… his interest in the girl. Without even flinching, his piercing eyes gazed at the devouring demon. “Your pet is getting big…” It’s what he liked to call him. As a summoner himself, he was aware of the strong bond between demon and vampire, but… he never really cared for a companion himself. The only time he called upon his powers, was when he was in need and only temporarily. Although he had to admit Hades had a certain charm to him… like a loyal watchdog following you around everywhere.

For the first time since their little reunion, he showed a hint of emotion when Athena wrapped her arms around his neck: surprise. He let her and even titled his head a little so she could whisper in his ear. A genuine smile appeared. “Must be the stress.” Her question made him hesitate for just a second… He had hoped she wouldn’t ask that right away, but he should’ve have known better. “I bet… you've heard the rumors.” He mumbled. How could she not have heard about the proud, ancient vampire rescuing just… a random human? From other vampires even. A disgrace. It had already been twelve years ago, but he could still hear the whispered gossip every single time he entered a room. He couldn’t really blame them, since Reyes was usually known for his cruel and unpredictable nature. It seemed… quite unlike him to save a human’s life, instead of ending it himself. Perhaps it was. But he never once regretted helping Robert that dreadful day, no matter the disapproval of his own kind. Luckily, as one of the Elder Vampires, they still held him in enough respect. “And besides that… I found enough ways to keep myself… occupied. As always. How about yourself?” Quickly shifting the focus to her. When it came to Robert, he never really felt like going into too much detail.

SHOW ME YOUR DARKNESS...

Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan

Character sheet

za feb 10, 2018 8:47 pm

Athena was Athena. A woman with a dangerous temper that matched the fire colored hair. A temper that matched the color of her poison green eyes. Clear that she could kill anybody without any remorse. It could be painful and slow, wishing to die. It also be so quick, you won’t even get the chance to think what will happen. Not even quick enough to think a word. Looking at you with an innocent smile but devious glint in her eyes. Making you suspicious of her plans. Anybody that would meets her, knows she isn’t as sweet as she looked. Knowing very much that her intentions are never good. Not even when speaking of trivial things. Even to people who know her for a long time, their live are uncertain. They know they could be killed any minute by her, even if they had a rather good relation with the woman.

It was this only this man before Athena that could handle her. This man with his beautiful piercing blue eyes and dark soft hair that is safe around her. Their history went way back in the past. It’s because of that, that the two don’t seem to can live without the other. They may tease each other until the other exploded of being irritated and annoyed. They may challenge each other of dangerous thing that could kill them if they weren’t vampires. Maybe it was because of that, that Athena seemed to like him. His mere presence seemed to calm her crazy character down.
It was because he could handle her crazy character.

He was bored. And so he sought her out. Ready to play games again. The woman didn’t mind at all, she was getting bored to after al. His first challenge was that bear trap. Showing her he was back. The moment itself she cursed him to hell. To die. she never wanted that, it was only of the sudden pain in her leg that she spoke so much bad words out of her mouth. “Yes your ways… That you will never tell me.” A huff was heard from the female. Her arms crossing in front of her chest. Almost pouting but could get a hold of herself just in time. Instead the woman gasped “Hades isn’t a pet!” The woman petted to leg of the big creature. Making Hades snap at her hand. The demon knew that she was know only pestering him. And it worked, like always. Athena had like always, pulled her hand back just in time “ Look what you did Rey, hurting his feelings” A teasing smile on her lips.

“Of Course, those many rumors. Bet it’s of that you got so many wrinkles” Shaking her head with disappointment, of the wrinkles not the rumors. Athena did listen to the many gossips, but would never trust it. It may start as the truth, but after telling it to so many people it always ends as something whole different. Being just outside the city made it a bit more private. But not enough for her own taste. “I’m not going to ask about it, it’s obvious you don’t want to talk about” Which she respected. It’s not her business to prey in his life, only when he let her “ As long as your safe i will stay out of it” with a shrug of her shoulder she ended that subject. That was as nice and concerned you get from Athena.

“I didn’t to something as flashy as you by catching the eye of a lot of vampires.” Looking around to keep a close eye on their surround, not that it was necessary with Hades, It was a habit. “Killing people here and there for the money. Punching pigs. Being saved by a human surprisingly as that was. Threatening people” It really wasn’t anything special. “ Glad your back, i want some action again.” It was getting way to calm for her liking. Time to create some havoc again. Not caring what. The female vampire was against the other male vampire again. Petting his chest. “So please tell me you got something planned out” The young woman was restless for some entertainment.

Reyes Reighaillach
Reyes Reighaillach

Character sheet

za feb 10, 2018 9:41 pm

LIGHT IS EASY TO LOVE

He sighed… dramatically. “I know. You save one human and what do you get? Hell.” He rolled his eyes. “Really, sometimes I think eternity makes our kind so melodramatic…” Like he was the one to talk… “Ah well… Glad you don’t avoid me like the plague at least. And rest assured: Once, but never again.” Since it was already a rare exception to say the least he decided to throw himself right in the line of fire for the young man. A… gentle smile appeared when she respected his privacy in the matter. Not like those nosy, good for nothing Navarrian newborns who loooved to get a taste of his harrowing shame. Only… there wasn’t any. Not even now. “Thanks darling. I’m… well taken care of.” How true those words really were…

Attentively he listened when she described what she had been up to the past few decades. “Ah… Nothing new there.” His first response to her assassinating and pestering humans, until… “Whoa, whoa. Hold it… You? Saved by… a human?” What crazy paradox was this? Where no one would’ve expected Reyes to even look at a human as an equal before, no one sure as hell would expect Athena, thé Athena, to let herself be saved by one of them. “What on earth happened there? Or did you just feel like playing a damsel in distress? If so… you know I would gladly come to your rescue…” Oh that smirk…
His eyes started to wander again when she petted his chest, like he was suddenly Hades 2.0. Jokingly, he therefore snapped at her hand as well, showing his fangs for a moment at will. “Oh Athie, I thought you knew me by now…” He responded to her cry for entertainment. “Of course I have. And if not, we could always find the nearest inn and get naked.” It… was hard to tell if he was being serious or not… “But... perhaps we should start off with a drink… An alcoholic one. I’m parched.” He met her eyes to check if she agreed.

SHOW ME YOUR DARKNESS...

Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan

Character sheet

za feb 10, 2018 11:15 pm

The stars shine brightly in the dark sky. A wonderful sight to see. Even after looking at them for centuries they still were beautiful. A sight she wouldn’t get bored of, not now not ever. “I don’t blame them, we all are superior than humans. A vampire saving one isn’t something we do.” The woman didn’t judge him, neither was she let down. That neither pushed for answers, that they got along so good. Athena cared for him only him.  Trusted only him with her life. If you don’t count Hades. “Hope so. I don’t think the vampires will let you do it for a second time. “ Not thinking but knowing they won’t let it happen again. Athena didn’t want Reyes to get in more trouble than she already was. Not knowing much about it only made her more nervous.

Athena told her life story. pretty boring. Nothing she hadn’t done already. it was too monotonous. “Of Course you heard that…” Complaining. She tried to go over it fast, not lying but not necessary putting attention on it. “ How can you even think i would play a weak girl. Maybe an innocent one, but never a weak one!” pouting for the very first time. Rather insulted that he would even dare to say those words aloud. He playfully snapped at her like Hades would. A chuckle rolling over her lips. Her thumb brushing over one of his sharp fangs. Licking her own lips of those dirty thoughts and images that entered her mind with ease.

“No i slammed some man his head against the table one day, he groped every waitress that passed him. All those girls stayed clear of him, but because of that they couldn’t go to me. It was rather annoying so i did what i am good at.” sighing softly taking a step back from the man. “there was aday i hadn’t fed for a week i think..” frowning her eyebrows to remember. “And coincidental he cornered me with his gang. I killed almost all of them and was ready to suck one dry. It seem that i didn’t had killed them all and let my guard down.  The human, Erza killed the other. “ The way she spoke it sounded not really important. Still it was important enough for her to give a blood crystal to the softy. Not wanting to be in debt.

A shiver ran over her spine of his proposal. There wasn’t any sign if he was serious or not. But just those simple and blunt words made her hot. It still surprises her that he could make her feel like that with just only words. Showing how much effect he could have on her.”Ah i would never say no to those words of yours Reyes” His name rolling seductive over her lips. Making it mysterious enough to let him doubt on which she agreed. Sex or the liquor. “You may have fun Hades” She didn’t have to say more or the demon disappeared in the dark forest.

“Let’s go” With one simple look from the forest to Reyes, off she goes in search for the inn. Entering the inn everything went silent. “Jeez, it’s like the king and queen entered” The woman muttered going straight to the bar “ Go back to your business” Finishing the rest of her sentence in her mind… if you don’t want your throat slit. “Only your strongest liquor please” The request was for the man behind the bar and sat on one of the chairs. “ Care for a competition sweet cheeks” grinning deviously. ready to win this one.

Reyes Reighaillach
Reyes Reighaillach

Character sheet

di feb 13, 2018 11:57 am

LIGHT IS EASY TO LOVE

He smile broadened into a grin as she explained the… situation that occurred before she had to let a human save her. It appeared Athena didn’t only stay the same on the outside… “I… see. Should’ve known. You always liked to play rough...” Speaking of… perhaps it would be wise to tread carefully here and minimize the teasing, since he didn’t really feel like ending up as the man she described. “Well, glad to hear you made a new friend.” But of course he plainly ignored his own inner advise yet again. He… would never learn. Truly, he deserved those slaps given to him by so many women… and men already. And there would be only more to come for sure…
Yet it was no slap she gave him when he proposed something quite… unethical to her. From the corner of his eyes he watched her as she nearly… sighed his name. All jokes aside, Reyes would be the last to declare he was insensitive to the looks, touch and voices of women. After all this time, maybe even more so than before. And Athena… definitely knew how to use all three at the same time. Neither would he deny it made him seriously consider pulling her aside right now, into the dark alley only three steps away from them, to wholeheartedly have his way with her before she could even speak…
Just in time, she started walking away from him. About ten seconds passed in which he gazed after her a bit… before he followed her.

Entering the nearest inn, he looked up with a shimmer of surprise when all of the laughter, conversations and even sipping of beer went silent quite abruptly. Was there… something in his teeth? Wait… Did he forget to fully button up his shirt again..? Nope. No, his shirt was good this time.
As they sat down at the bar, he quickly looked her way… Ah. He supposed their intensive staring could also be explained by the looks of her.. blood soaked clothes and dried up blood in the corner of her mouth. “Those damn nosebleeds…” He muttered with an innocent smile. How very subtle… Chances the bartender would actually buy that were slim. Then again, if he wouldn’t, seeing the blood was most likely more than enough reason for him not to ask any further questions.
Nevertheless, Reyes sat down beside the fierce redhead and swiftly started to wipe away the blood from her face with his sleeve. “Competition?” His eyes met hers for a second. “I’m not gonna strip in front of everyone… again, if that’s what you mean. Perhaps when the booze keeps on coming, but I’m definitely too sober for that now.” This time, he was surely being serious.

SHOW ME YOUR DARKNESS...

Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan

Character sheet

di feb 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Athen decided to ignore his last words. Instead she accepted his proposal to go to an inn. Which means liquor! The woman wasn’t someone who would drink all the time. But when she got a change, she never refused. Just entering the in, everybody went silence. Annoyed with the stare of everybody, the ginger haired woman spoke up. Her harsh words made them all look away, good. After sitting down and challenging the handsome vampire before her, athen watched the surrounds for a minute. The room wasn’t full. Only a bit more than a handful. Which was to be expected as it is already night.

After hearing the barman putting glasses and bottled on the table, the woman looked back at her company with a grin on her lips. Athena laughed out loud. Something that rarely happens. When the female vampire laughs its full of mockery. This one was sincere. Her poison green eyes twinkling with happiness. Her body completely relaxed. Only with Reyes could the woman be herself. Trusting him with her life. “ i would love seeing you strip again” teasing him with her soft and serene voice. The young woman filled both their glasses with the strong liquor.

“But that will have to wait” Her grin growing with the plan she got in her mind. “So my challenge is... “ The female closed their distance again. Leaning her hand against his chest to keep her balanced, while her lips were next to his ear again. “ Seducing someone so you can feed of the person without being noticed of course” Pulling back the woman took her glass of liquor and drinks it empty with one gulp. “So Reyes. You going to accept?” The fact that she is a woman gives her an advanced. Seeing not immediately a woman. Maybe there was, but not after giving the room a quick glance.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: