welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

But you still have gold - Pagina 2 Empty Re: But you still have gold

do maa 08, 2018 10:19 pm
I was aetheist before I realised I am God
“I’m not going to kill you, you idiot.” She eventually spoke up. A sharp tone in her voice. “Quit the pathetic act, we have to at least be here together until the storm stops.” Idiot wasn't the insult he had expected. To be frank, he had expected a lot worse, maybe even a waterfall of swearwords before she would kick him in the head end end his suffering. The suffering of them being together that was. Kaz surpressed a sigh. ''I expected your insult to be better, to be honest.'' He replied calmly, though the tension in his body didn't relax and his hand still wavered above his cane, not trusting her at any moment they were in this cave. The fact that she now suddenly sat next to him, didn't make it better. Kaz tried to even his breath, hoping she wouldn't notice how tired and hurt he sounded, convinced she didn't need to know. For a moment he wondered where Kruge was, since hadn't seen the creature since their great escape. It would probably be alright, Kruge always knew where to find him, so Kaz worries weren't too great.

He was just enjoying the silence between them, with his eyes closed and listening to the storm outside, almost drifting off, when Aella decided to open her mouth again. Kaz rolled with his eyes and moved his legs a bit, immediately regretting his decision. It hurt. A lot. He grumbled, trying to cover up that he was in pain, and decided to reply to her, knowing full well this silence would get awkward after some time anyway. ''Yeah, sorry about that.'' As if he was the sole reason it felt like Rhoynar was after their asses. ''With all the piracy happening, I guess they are a bit weary.'' Even though it didn't matter in the dark, Kaz shrugged, pulling out the flask again to take a gulp, stare at it, or as well as he could, for a few seconds and then hand it to Aella, an invitation for her to drink as well. ''It's posioned.'' He said jokingly, his hand resting on his cane again. For some reason, it made him feel safer. Maybe it was this thunderstorm getting on his nerves,
but it could very much be just Aella. She just did that to him, even before all their problems.

tag: name here
BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn
Aantal berichten : 53
IC posts : 33

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon, Valyria

vr maa 09, 2018 8:19 am
don't
come
back
alone

Her eyes were looking down as she played with the pocketknife she took out of her waist bag. Well, it wasn’t exactly playing, of course. It was more checking if it still worked, wether it was sharp enough. Though she had no urge to use it on the person beside her, yet.

''I expected your insult to be better, to be honest.'' She heard Kaz speak up. Which made her role her eyes. “This is not a schoolyard, Kaz. I came here to wait for the storm to lie down. Not to hurt your feelings.” The last part came more in a mocking tone. As if she could actually do that. But the truth was, was that she wasn’t up for a fight. She was too tired and it was too cold and her jacket was still too wet to put on.

She noticed the unease in the other’s movements. She didn’t blame him, though. In this place she couldn’t even trust herself. And after years the first meeting wasn’t necessary... Clean. It was usually insulting and running away from a monster, but who could she actually blame?

''Yeah, sorry about that. With all the piracy happening, I guess they are a bit weary.'' He heard him speak up when she told him about how Rhoynar had changed. He must’ve known, since he stayed in that place when she fled to Valyria. She threw her head back to rest on the cold walls. Sighing in exhaustion until she looked down when Kaz offered the flask to her. She raised an eyebrow at him at the sudden share. ''It's posioned.'' He added. Aella had no idea wether to take it serious or not. But she just guessed the latter because she saw him take a gulp as well.

“Oh, thank God.” She said in a voice of relief. Taking the flask from him and taking a gulp as well. It was only a mere second where she realized it was alcohol. And for a while she had to get used to the sudden taste again, and how it burned in her throat for only a small moment. “How strong is this alcohol?” She eventually asked. Or maybe it seemed strong, because she haven’t touched any alcohol in months.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr maa 09, 2018 9:47 am
He didn´t want to admit he was tired. But the fact that he just took another drink made it hard to see past that. He couldn't blame himself though, sitting in a cave with Aella was already tireing enough, even without alcohol or injuries. Meanwhile, the thunder outside continued, not showing any signs of toning down or stopping entirely. How long was this going to take? Sure, Kaz was thankful to have something above his head since his hair had started to curl after their trip in the rain, and he hated curled hair, but this wasn't comfortable at all.
''Now you got me disappointed again. I thought your sole purpose was to hurt my feelings.'' He didn't mean to be this satly, but the alcohol gave him a loose tongue and the exhaustion didn't really help.

Aella seemed to hestiate when he handed her the flask, but eventually took it. Kaz could see when the realisation hit her what was inside of it and couldn't help but chuckle. ''Strong enough to get you through this storm.'' He said, taking back the flask and hiding it in his coat, just right next to the small sacks of gold. His hand rested on them for a short moment, it gave him comfort. Kaz leaned with his head against the wall again, placing his hands on his stomach, trying to comfort himself and ignore the pain. ''Why go to Rhoynar?'' He asked after another silence fell which was trademarked with the rain and thunder roaring outside. Rhoynar was his place, he felt home there, no matter the history that had happened, he would always go back. No one could alienate him from the country, he would fight for it. Until it was his.

BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

zo maa 11, 2018 1:24 pm
don't
come
back
alone

When she gave him back the flask,  Kaz finally gave her an answer about how strong the drink was. It was obvious she wasn’t used to it anymore. ''Strong enough to get you through this storm.'' She blew out the air in her cheeks as she leaned her head against the wall again. “I might need stronger than that.” Was her response to it. But it was more in a mumble, as if she was talking to herself instead of the person beside her.

''Why go to Rhoynar?'' Aella lifted her head at the question. Hoisting herself up with her elbow since she still felt the burning pain in her hands. She will definitely feel that in the next couple of days. And so will her muscles. She did more exercise than she was used to. “I’ve been everywhere.” The young female began. “Falkreath, Nymmerwell, Vanaheim. Even Navarre.” She paused for a couple of seconds. It wasn’t like that was the only excuse. But he didn’t need to know. “And I guess... I kind of missed this place.” That wasn’t a lie. Compared to her place in Valyria, Rhoynar was definitely a better option.

It was quiet for a while, a bit too long, if you asked her. Aella tried to get in a more comfortable position. Trying to ignore the awkward tension that suddenly thickened between the two.
She held her silence, the only sound surrounding them was the storm raging outside and the uneven breathing of the two. Her brown eyes looked down at her injured hands before she turned to look at Kaz. “Look, I’m sorry. I never really meant to leave you there. It was a stupid choice, the only choice. The only reason why I never came back was because I was ashamed. And you have the total right to hate me, but I don’t and-” She desperately tried to find the right words. “I don’t think I really hate you, to be honest. I guess it was just selfishness.” She admitted. Maybe it was her trying to find a way to fill up the awkward space or to just set things right. Maybe she saw her chance or it was the alcohol. But she never remembered her being such a lightweight.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

do maa 15, 2018 9:40 pm
To be honest, he wasn't sure how long he would keep awake and how long it would take for this storm to pass. He just wanted to leave this place. Sure, it was a great hideout to stash your gold, but that was that. Being stuck here with someone he had a history with, both pleasant and unpleasant, didn't do this place much good. No, everything inside Kaz screamed he wanted to leave. But another part said that if he walked out now, he would waste an oppertunity. The problem was, Kaz could not g et any grip on what kind of oppertunity that was supposed to be. Did he get the chance to slit her throat and end things once and for all, or was this more of a make up - break up situation.

Eventually, Aella came with the answer. After her ramble of liking this place, to which Kaz only emitted a soft ''hm-hm.'', her words started to fall out like a waterfall, drowning him in the process. He leaned with his head against the wall, his eyes closed, just listening to whatever she had to say. He agreed with the most parts, but didn't even gave one reaction, not even opening his eyes. You could almost think he had fallen asleep somewhere. Luckily for Aella, Kaz hadn't. Yet. When she was finally done talking, he kept silent for a solid minute, processing her words, divind them into important and unimportant piles and eventualy just hrowing them away all together. Kaz nodded, almost thoughtfully, looking like he was about to start his own apology. He turned his head towards her, eyes finally opening and staring at her, dull and bored.

''Sure.''

BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

ma maa 19, 2018 2:58 pm
don't
come
back
alone

Now she had apologised for what happened ages ago, all what Kaz said back was just a simple, ''Sure.'' And that was alright. It was different than what she expected. But at least that would keep him awake for a night or two, that’s what she expected from him. It was only a matter of the situation. She could speak from experience that everything would come back twice as hard as you left it.

After a while she turned to look back at the man beside her. It was definitely different than with another person. Maybe because they had a history together. Unpleasant and pleasant enough to remember it. But she wasn’t here to retrieve what went wrong. She would eventually bring it back to it’s place, if necessary.

Did she miss him? Yeah, sure she did. But it was so long ago she lost count of the days that she left him. And maybe suddenly stumbling upon him countless of times wasn’t really ‘faith’. She came back here for more than one reason. And maybe, perhaps, there was a possibility that one of the reasons was sitting beside her. Most likely falling asleep already.

“Give me this.” She suddenly said as she grabbed the flask away from him. Opening the cap and hoping that there was still some left. She sat a bit more up. Now her back was fully leaning against the cold wall. Outside she could hear the storm calming down. Though it didn’t sound like it was smart to go outside yet. Her clothes were still wet and so was her hair. And it seemed like the thunder and lightning still went on. So this wasn’t just a small little cloud of storm, she had the feeling that this could go for quite a while. And she had no idea wether that was a blessing or a curse.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr maa 23, 2018 12:55 pm
Her words didn't mean anything. They fell right down against his armor that was crumbling down where he sat. But he managed to keep it up for so long and he wasn't thinking about taking it down anytime soon. But the more time he spend with her, the harder it got. Kaz didn't want to soften, he worked so hard to get this image, to make it his own. She couldn't just waltz in and take everything he had fought for. Not again. He had fallen for it once, he couldn't do it again.

The fact that she had decided it would best to drink the rest of the time away gave a good summary of this situation. Kaz emitted a sigh, rolling his eyes. ''As long as you don't get drunk and I have to carry you out of this bloody cave.'' He muttered under his breath, but loud enough for her to hear. ''Like that one time I had to carry you after you said you could steal anything, even from that bruiser at the bar and ended up at my place for a week because you couldn't walk anymore.'' He said bitterly, though with a scense of sarcasm. ''I had to lend you my cane. of all things.'' A smirk on his face said he enjoyed this little banter. Though, his head said it may had been better not to start this, knowing full well he wouldn't get out unscathed.

BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

vr maa 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Light yourself on fire and people will come from miles to watch you burn.

She took a quite big chug from the flask, nearly finishing it. But she didn’t really care wether Kaz wanted some as well or not, if she had to stay in this cave for longer than an hour then she might as well drink herself into a coma, or something. Though such a flask won’t give her anything near being drunk. Maybe it would made her tipsy, slightly loosened up. But drunk? That didn’t sound like a good idea either.

''As long as you don't get drunk and I have to carry you out of this bloody cave.'' It was honestly still surprising that the man still took responsibility in carrying her out of here, since he just might as well drop her here. But the only thing she did was shrug and finish the whole thing. Handing it back to Kaz quietly before answering. “That’s what I’m trying.” Because she really wasn’t in the mood to hear him complain again, she just wanted the storm to stop and get out of the damn cave.

The woman pulled her knees to her chest as she looked down at the cold ground. The wetness of her clothes and the cold weather didn’t help at all. Let alone the fact that they were near the water. The cave seemed colder than the actual wind outside. But she refused to let it show. She had been in worse weather, it was just a matter of waiting.

''Like that one time I had to carry you after you said you could steal anything, even from that bruiser at the bar and ended up at my place for a week because you couldn't walk anymore.'' It was crazy that he still remembered that. Because, weren’t they 20 at that time? She did remember, now she was looking back at it. She could remember everything she did with him. It was difficult to forget. ''I had to lend you my cane. of all things.'' Aella’s response was a weak smile, but she hid it with her arms as she placed her chin on her knee.

“Who said I didn’t succeed?” She said back proudly. But yeah, it wasn’t like she wanted to give the money back. It was just that one of their friends quickly gave the bruiser back it’s stuff. That part she could remember, but then the memory became so vague for her.

“You’re the one to laugh but don’t forget when we sang karaoke at a bar, drunk off our asses and then we ended up beating up some pirates and let me tell you, I’ve never heard you sing so high when one of them kicked you in the balls.” She said. Laughing a bit mid-sentence at that memory. And just like that, she could feel the tension loosing up. But yet still no warmth.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di maa 27, 2018 9:50 am
Somehow, she got him on his nerves. She always seemed to have that influence on him. So, Kaz bit his lip and ignored the fact that he was clenching his hand into a fist. Why did she have to drink everything, he sure could use some right now, how bad that might be. Instead, Kaz slowly exhaled, closed his eyes and quickly counted to ten, promising himself that Aella would not get him angry this time. Besides, he wasn't really in the mood to summon and then banish a demon anyway.

''You're delusional.'' He scoffed, picking up one of the many stones that were littered on the cave ground and letting it roll in his hand. Maybe if he smashed the stone in her head she wouldn't bring up stuff like this again. Maybe, but then again, that was cruel. And Kaz wasn't really out to hurt her, not now, all could change in a couple of minutes. With a sigh he put the stone down and let go of her words. The fact that he couldn't really remember what she was talking about, was enough for him to feel embarassed and he was happy the cave was too dark for her to see his cheeks turn red.

When he wanted to sit up straighter he could feel a flash of pain going through his body. His clutched his side and cursed, while he slowly moved to another position. ''You really had to smack me into a tree, didn't you.'' He grumbled, almost sounding angry while he let his head rest against the cave wall. Outside the thunder grew louder, as if the storm was returning just for the sake of them being locked up with each other a little longer. ''I have a hideout that might be much more comfortable not far from here.'' He started after a silence fell between them. Gods, why was he doing this? ''I'm no expert on storms but it doesn't sound like it will be over soon.''

BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

di maa 27, 2018 7:27 pm

She didn’t seem to really pay attention to the other’s responses. But she was aware that he called her somewhere along the lines of delusional. She shrugged, but he probably wouldn’t see it due to the darkness. The rain was still going on and there wasn’t a lot of thunder and lightning anymore, though the wind was still going quite hard. She filled her cheeks with air and blew it out, just to create more effect that she indeed was bored. She just couldn’t stay here doing nothing for hours. It felt like ages and in the small crack where the water was dripping in, she could see that it was already getting darker outside. Just a couple of minutes and her journey back to Valyria would be nothing but trouble.

Next to her, she could hear the other move around a bit, until he abruptly stopped moving. ''You really had to smack me into a tree, didn't you.'' Kaz told her after a while. Aella shrugged once again, her knees still pressed to her chest and her arms resting on them. “Yes I had to, I could definitely scrap that off my bucketlist.” She said back, sarcastically, but the tone in her voice told that she was joking. “You’ll recover from it, don’t be such a wuss.” Aella added, just to tease him a bit. She had no idea wether it was just the alcohol loosening her up, because -what the hell did he put in the flask?- or maybe it was because she had nothing else to do. But now it just felt like they were friends again, like when they were 16. But now they were 23 and hiding in a cave in a thunderstorm. It was always fascinating that all the impossible things happened when they were together. Maybe that was what had made it special.

''I have a hideout that might be much more comfortable not far from here. I'm no expert on storms but it doesn't sound like it will be over soon.'' He began again, after quite a while of silence. Aella raised an eyebrow at that and looked at him, well... If the darkness didn’t forbid it. But she knew were she was due to the source of the voice. Despite it echoing through the empty place. “At this point I’d even accept a shipwreck instead of this cold cave. Was her answer to that. She didn’t really trust it, but it wasn’t like he had this planned anyway. Plus, it was clear that he was still recovering from their so-called ‘reunion’. So again, why not?

The young woman already got up to her feet and grabbed her still-wet coat from the cold ground. Trying to find her way to the darkness, she was sure she memorized the way out. After a while she turned around to make sure the other was able to get up and follow her. Or at least, follow her out. It wasn’t like she knew where is ‘secret hideout’ was.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di maa 27, 2018 8:54 pm
he let a hand pass through his hair, still feeling damp from the rain. He didn't feel for going back out there but he knew that the longer he would be in this cave, the faster he would go insane. Apparently he wasn't the only one. Though he noticed that while he still did not enjoy her company, he no longer really wanted to smack her head in with a rock. The urge was still there, but.. less. Maybe it was for the best that she drank everything in his flask. There was enough at home, he could easily refill it. Home. A strange word, unknown to him. The place he had confiscated, could he call that a home? He lived there if he wasn't on the road, that qualified right? It confused him.

While Aella quickly got to her feet, Kaz had to take much, much longer. By the time she almost had found the entrance, ha was on his knees, using his cane as support to finally get up. ''I'm no wuss.'' he softly mumbled to himself, as if he had to tell himself that to get motivated to actually do stuff. Kaz groaned, feeling his back ache from the position he had been sitting in before stumbling towards the exit of the cave.
The rain and fresh air were welcome for a short while, but soon Kaz found himself soaked again. He tilted his head towards the sky, letting the rain drip on his face, before looking forward again and started to walk. While he felt stiff, after a while it got easier and he moved a lot faster, yet not at a normal pace, he could never manage that.

After about ten minutes of not speaking or replying to whatever Aella had to say, the woods cleared and made place for a big open space. On that open space was a house, or well, villa you could say. The large mansion seemed to be out of place with all this lusious green, but to him it was the most normal thing in the world. Without slowing down he moved towards the door. With a simple move of his hands he picked the lock and opened the door. The inside was even nicer than the outside. Kaz couldn't help but smile. He was proud of this achievement. The mansion was in his posession for about a month now and still nobody had showed up. Though it felt abandoned, it felt somewhat like home. Or however that was supposed to feel like.

''Enjoy your stay,'' He said, eyeing her to see her reaction while he limped to an open space, the living room, and sat down on the couch, putting his bad leg on the table in front of it to rest. He donned his coat and sighed of relief, glad to be away from that rocky ground of the cave. A familiar sound of wings flapping told him Kruge had found refuge in the house, knowing that Kaz would show up eventually. The crow landed on the side of the couch, crowing softly while he softly stroked its feathers. Noticing how Aella wasn't very talkative, he shifted his eyes from Kruge to her. ''Never seen a mansion before?'' He asked with a sarcastic undertone, ignoring the fact they had been nice to each other in the cave. Or well, the banter had been nicer than before. ''If you want, theres more liquor in the kitchen.'' She had seemed so eager to drink earlier, why not now? He might even join her.

BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

wo maa 28, 2018 7:36 am

It took a while for Kaz to back up on his feet. She heard him mumble something, but didn’t pay enough attention to fully listen to what he was season. And it sounded more like he was talking to himself.

She already found the entrance of the cave, thanks to the light that gave it away. Finally, she could see around her. And it did take a while for her eyes to adjust to the light again, even though it was already getting dark. She turned to look at Kaz before looking forward again. Now she was outside, she noticed that the rain hadn’t stopped yet, since her wet coat was now soaked again, next to her clothes and her hair.

Soon, they began to walk, and Aella’s only option was to follow him. Because it was too dark for her to go all the way back to Valyria, especially in such a storm. And going back to Brightwater Keep wouldn’t be a good idea, either. She was now known as a nuisance. And Kaz probably too, but he was the one who dragged himself into this mess. She didn’t tell him to take her to some cold cave and later to a place that was probably some torture room.

When they finally got past the big group of trees, what she expected was... much smaller. Her eyes widened when she looked at the mansion, and for a second she raised an eyebrow at Kaz. Not sure what to say now. Was the house even his? Did he steal it? She really refused to believe that he had enough to afford such a place. Even her own parents couldn’t afford this, and they were both lawyers.
She saw Kaz opening the doors with his easy skil, and that’s where she realized that this place must’ve been abandoned. But if she was him, she would’ve claimed it as well.

''Enjoy your stay,'' He spoke as he limped over to the living room and took place on the couch. Aella just looked around instead, trying her best not to look all that impressed, but he did have taste in houses. It looked almost as if the inside was bigger than the outside, but she was now only in the living room. As much as she liked to look around, but that would probably look suspicious.

She looked behind her when she heard wings flutter, just to find Kruge again. Wow, he wasn’t dead yet. Last time she saw him was when they were fighting about some stupid thing. She even forgot. ''Never seen a mansion before?'' She heard Kaz speak up, and her response was just a shrug. “I’ve seen big houses?” She said, in a questioning tone. As if she wasn’t sure that mattered in the first place.

''If you want, theres more liquor in the kitchen.'' He spoke after a while. She just nodded and immediately headed over to the kitchen. It was finally not a place where she would be pressed against his hips, she almost missed the walking around. Aella looked around the kitchen, it looked almost unused, but it was clear that someone has been here. Her hands just automatically reached for a bottle of rum before she returned back to the living room. “I guess sharing is the only option.” She said as she held the bottle up, sitting on another couch next to where Kaz was. “I mean, that’s the only way to make it up to you for drinking your flask.”

Gast
Gast

zo apr 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Zwart ei

Oei, jullie hebben een zwart ei weten op te sporen … Die betekenen vaak niet veel goeds. Bekijk hieronder gauw wat het ei voor jullie zal onthullen.

Wanneer het ei zich opent zal een bedwelmende geur jullie misselijk maken. Zo misselijk dat jullie er groen van gaan zien. Een bezoekje aan het toilet is misschien verstandig...
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma apr 02, 2018 5:03 pm
This couch was so much better than the rocky ground he sat on moments ago. The last thing he wanted was a sore ass. He let his head rest on the back of the couch, allowing himself to close his eyes for just a moment, letting his muscles relax and his thoughts wander. He still thought he was stupid for doing this, for giving Aella the chance to escape and helping her. Wasn't he sure he wanted her to rot in hell, or had it been a cell, after their last encounter? After she had smashed him into a tree? Which he later on thought was maybe a bit deserved. But then again, it had been uncalled for. And rude.
If it wasn't for Kruge nibbleing on his ear, Kaz would most certainly have fallen asleep. The young thief opened his eyes, frowned to get used to the light of the room again and then sat up more straight when the sound of thunder fell. Oh yes, the storm was still a thing. His wet hair was still that, sometimes droplets falling down on his neck, chilling him. It would be best to warm up, but this goddamn couch was so soft.

Aella sat on the opposite of him and for a moment he watched her silently. Had it been worth it? Was he trusting her? He wasn't sure. What he also wasn't sure about was where this goddamn egg suddenly came from. Had it been on the table all the time? ''Whatever. You know I don't drink that frequently anyway.'' he mumbled, still looking at the weird egg. The black scales made it look a little menacing. ''Did you place that?'' Was his question, knowing full well she probably hadn't. Unless this thing was of immense value, Aella probably hadn't even looked at it yet. Without really caring Kaz bumped his foot against it.
What he didn't know was that the egg would actually open. And what he also didn't know was that the next thing he would be doing was trying to keep his breakfast in. How c ould he have known this egg was full of gas. Who even kept a thing like that in his home? Stumbling towards the door, trying to get some fresh air he couldn't help but curse himself. Everywhere Aella went, trouble followed, that was for sure. He didn't even care if she made it out of the room, maybe the gas would kill her. Great, one thing less to take care of. Crawling onto the floor, desperately trying to keep everything inside, Kaz couldn't help but faintly smile. He wasn't sure why, but it probably had to do with the fact that he wasn't the only one about to throw up.

BY MITZI
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

di apr 10, 2018 8:06 pm

She wasn’t paying much attention to him. Her only thoughts were wandering off to other things. To the plans she made for the next morning. She still had a lot of things to catch up, and staying here with fucking Kaz Brekker wouldn’t make it any better. It would probably result in them destroying the house, and probably Brightwater Keep as well.

'Whatever. You know I don't drink that frequently anyway.'' Aella looked up when she heard his voice speak up again. Though that comment made her look him up and down in disapproval. “Really? You look like you do.” She said with a passive aggressive smile. Kruge just looked at her in a disgruntled way. But she just didn’t bother. Her eyes looked back down at the bottle of rum as she tried to get the sticker off with her nail. This wasn’t her favorite way of entertaining. But staying with your ex wasn’t either, and she really prayed for this time, that the storm would pass.

When the young woman looked back up again, she noticed a black egg-shaped thing on the table. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion. Trying to find a reason of what and when that thing appeared here. Because it didn’t look like it would be of much worth, rather dangerous.
''Did you place that?'' She slowly turned her head towards his, as if she was in the office. It was clear that she meant to insult his intelligence with it. Obviously she didn’t place a black egg on his table. Though she decided not to say anything back.

Instead, the man took a wrong choice, he bumped his foot against the mysterious thing. And just when she was about to tell him not to do so, the black thing opened, releasing an indescribable odor. Aella began to cough as she tried to get some fresh air. She placed her hand over her mouth as she rushed towards the door. Quickly managing to get outside as she gasped for air. Though she began to gag once she noticed that she could still smell the horrible gas from the egg. Thank God the rain covered it up a bit. And that she had a stronger stomach than it looked like.

“Nice job, idiot.” She finally managed to say, her voice a bit hoarse from the coughing. Aella quickly cleared her throat as she tried to recollect herself again. It seemed like they needed another place to hide, since the house wasn’t an option anymore. At least not for her. No way that she would get back in there.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: