welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Aantal berichten : 112
IC posts : 96

Character sheet
Residence : Falkreath

Dungeon of desertion - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Dungeon of desertion

ma mei 07, 2018 4:43 pm
Sometimes  I just really want to rip your clothes off.

He wouldn't care about the try of an insult. "Probably, or he didn't the the effort" that was probably the case, not the it mattered. In the meanwhile, eric had put his hands into his pockets, standing some more up straight instead of leaning against the wall. The other spoke about how that Hati probably knew more about him, then the other way around. Okey sure, but that wasn't his question. "Doesn't surprise me, he has his ways to find out everything about a person" That sometimes did have his postive sides about it, like Eric here could've catched a few things about them. Sadly, Romeo wasn't one of them, which was.. quite disappointing.
Romeo
BY MITZI
Romeo Haris
Aantal berichten : 373
IC posts : 289

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

ma mei 07, 2018 5:18 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

It wasn’t because he wouldn’t attack the other physically that he would hold back the insults though. He was doing enough already to keep the peace. ”Whatever you say”, He reacted to the vampire’s word, a slight mocking smile around his lips. If it had really hurt him, didn’t matter at all. At least he got it out of his system. It was a more harmless way (at least to him) to lose some of the aggression and hate he was feeling towards the blond male. ”He sure has”, Romeo agreed. See! They were getting along after all. ”I’m way more direct though. So, what are you doing in Rhoynar, of all places? Got tired of Vanaheim?” He asked. He sure wanted to know what business the vampire had in his town.

Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 6:04 pm

He was getting mocked on, clearly. Eric didn't care, but his alter ego Nathan.. ehem, let's keep it softly that he wants to punch Romeo's face in. Then again, Nate was always aggressive like that and wouldn't turn down on a fight. Just like the first time the two had met. The alter had teken control of Eric's body and was fighting with Romeo, who probably only enjoyed the fight. Ah, sweet memories. It felt for him like it just happened yesterday. He'd almost believe it if someone told him that was actually the time, or almost atleast. "Direct? So let me guess; violence?" the vampire grinned "I'm there long gone already. But it was just more a thing of 'oh, I haven't been here in years', so I decided to visit again"
Romeo
BY MITZI
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 6:28 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Patience was surely not one of Romeo’s virtues. If he wanted to know something, he would ask straight up and expect an honest answer. If he wanted to possess something, he would take it and expect no objection against it. It was his way of life. Supported by the Drowned God, who encouraged this lifestyle. In His eyes, Romeo probably lived by His rules perfectly. ”Violence happens when I don’t get what I want”, He replied, his signature smirk popping through around his lips. He just didn’t know any other way. ”Don’t you get tired of living that long? Seeing the same things over and over and over again”, He asked, genuinely curious about his answer. If he knew one thing, it was that immortality would probably drive him mad very quickly.

Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Ofcourse it was violence. It was usually a case of voilence when people were talking with direct ways. and apperantly, it happened a lot what the darkhaired didn't get what he wanted. "That sounds almost spoiled, lke a needy kid." Eric wasn't one to solve or get things with voilence. either it was paid by him, ofcourse with sex, or just by straight up annyoing people until they actually wanted to tell him things. If that wasn't the case.. then he'd just quit and give up. Like he tried. but he needed to think for a moment. "It can get boring yes. Repetitive and predictable. But sometimes, the people can make it.. interesting enough. Because people change"
Romeo
BY MITZI
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 8:39 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

It was hard to take a ‘no’ for an answer. He rarely accepted that. He always found a way to get what he wanted. Violence, manipulation, lying, cheating.. Living a fair life just wasn’t his destiny. He shrugged lightly when the vampire made his comment. ”It works for me, so why would I change?” He asked. In a way, it was quite simple. Never was anything complicated for him. If he had set a goal, he would reach it, one way or another. So he slowly gathered more and more information. Like the vampire’s opinion on his own mortality. Not really because he thought it would be useful one day, but out of genuine curiosity. ”I don’t like a lot of people, honestly. I don’t like humans in general”, He admitted with a grin. It was no big secret though. The further he could stay away from them, the happier he was. Because sooner or later, every human in his life had let him down. And frankly, he was quite done with that.

Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 8:59 pm

And such, the other wasn't willing to change. Not that Eric would blame him, he wouldn't change for anyone either, he'd been living.. ish, the life like this just fine and all is going well. So there was no reason to suddenly become a different man then he was. It would be weird. "I never said you had to change" he responded. The other guy had been living like this aswell, and well, it was his own buisness if it would be much longer or not. Neither did the other guy like people, or humans. "Good for you then, that there are a lot of other species around then just humans" just like for him, only just humans would be a boring time, other vampires were... most of the time agressive, Hati ofcourse not included.
Romeo
BY MITZI
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 9:33 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

So he didn’t have to change. Good. He wouldn’t even know how to start, to be honest. His childhood had fucked him up badly, but he would never complain out loud about that. What was in the past, should be left there. He had never been one to even mention anything about how his mother had abused him. It was a secret he liked to keep to himself. It would explain a lot of his behaviour, but at the same time he didn’t feel the need to justify himself to anyone. Not with the sob-story that was his past anyways. He didn’t need sympathy. No one had to feel sorry for him. It wouldn’t change anything about it. And besides, if anyone had that information on him.. They could use it in their advantage. It was one of the only things he could really be hurt with. And he wouldn’t hand that ‘tool’ to anyone. Because humans were treacherous. But they weren’t the only ones. ”Name one species that has no bad intentions at all”, He said with an amused tone in his voice. No, couldn’t trust anyone. No human, no vampire, no werewolf. No one.

Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 9:58 pm

He was told to name one species that has no bad intentions at all, hm, good one. He seemed to think for a moment.. yeah, that was a hard question. He eventually sighed. "Okey fair point, no species really has only good intentions" he shrugged. It was kindas generalizing though, since enough people didn't have bad intentions. But ah, ofcourse it has to be the species, and that's what they call stereotyping. It was always a thing, always. and Eric knew that all but well. so he just lived with it, accepted it but didn't really do anything with it. Mostly since humans temselves could be the worst. Or well, one of them. Not that he cared.
Romeo
BY MITZI
Romeo Haris

Character sheet

ma mei 07, 2018 10:49 pm

WHAT IS DEAD
may never die

Outsmarting a vampire. That was probably something that not happened an awful lot. But he knew he had a point, and it would take a whole lot of logic to change his opinion on it. So the other just admitted he was right. Romeo nodded softly. A small victory. Maybe it was time to go now. Before the man would start annoying him again. Besides, he had some unfinished business on his ship as well. He had no idea how long the both of them had spent talking, but it was about time he went back anyways. ”If you happen to see Hati before me, send him my regards”, He said, almost in a friendly manner. With a neutral expression on his face he started walking again, towards the other. No way that he would turn around and change his path because the vampire happened to stand in his way. No fear. He would just walk by him as if he was a random stranger, and not someone he considered his enemy.

Eric Ó hEachtighearna
Eric Ó hEachtighearna

Character sheet

di mei 08, 2018 11:48 am

Apparantly, the other wanted to leave, so to be heard by his moves, and ofcourse the fact he was walking again. "Which most likely will be the case.. but I'll say hi from you then~" and some more, but that's because he wouldn't be himself because of it. Always flirt whenever the chance was there.. and he wasn't at the point of being stabbed, ofcourse. Which wasn't surprisingly enough the case now... but he'd like to keep it that way thank you. "Bye then hotstuff~" he said, like always still mildly amused. It was standard with Eric, ofcourse. The oter went past him, but he had no intentions really to stop him or anything, surprising enough even to the vampire himself.
Romeo
BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: