welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Keaton Gryphon
Keaton Gryphon
Aantal berichten : 111
IC posts : 22

Character sheet
Residence : I'llyria - Navarre

Warm Leathers {Allison Lenier} Empty Warm Leathers {Allison Lenier}

wo mei 23, 2018 12:39 am

Keaton ▲
Illyria was the perfect temperature. Not to hot, nor to cold. Perfectly in the middle, since his city was at the boundary with Valyria. About Valyria. Keaton had to know what the situation was between Illyria and Archeon, with the King and Queen of Fallen Skies. So, he saddled his horse, Amyntas, a pinto stallion. He left Rúnar Skjoldsson in charge with his family. And he brought two strong Illyrians with him. They were also saddling their horses. Once that was done they left the secure walls of Illyria.

Keaton was dressed in his usual leather armor. The armor was perfect to move easily in, to be protected and it wasn’t too warm. They drove through the mountains, slowly getting closer to the border met Valyria. Keaton kept his senses on sharp, knowing there were a lot of dangers here in the mountains. Keaton was carrying a bow and arrow on his back, a sword and knife attached to his belt around his hips and he had his Fire Bending, of course. He didn’t feel threatened or worried or anything, or he was just stupid. His men also seemed to be very relaxed, which made him feel proud of his Legion. They were well trained soldiers, warriors. But he did keep his eyes open for those so-called shades and wraithes. He didn’t even think about werewolves, though, since there wasn’t a full moon.

The rough landscaped of the mountains were left behind and had taken place for a forest. The night was also falling in, so Keaton knew it was time to set a camp. Keaton looked around and heard the rustle of flowing water. He led his men towards the river and found a clear spot. They attached the horses to the trees and grabbed their furs to sleep in. Keaton set a campfire. The water bending warrior filled some bottles with water and the earth bending warrior created some walls as protection. Keaton sat down while listening to the sounds of the forest, while the two men were talking about some adventures. He wasn’t sure, but he thought he heard the sound of an approaching horse, so that’s when he stood up to take a look.
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

Warm Leathers {Allison Lenier} Empty Re: Warm Leathers {Allison Lenier}

wo mei 23, 2018 10:44 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Allison had decided to take a stop before heading further. The trip from Falkreath had taken longer than expected, due to some distractions she had found along the way. Spending the night outside had definitely not been her first choice, but in the end there was no place to go at the moment. The cities were too far and she was tired. So was Abbas, clearly, as he refused to run and had started stepping in a slow pace.

Eventually, the blonde found a river. She stepped off her horse, giving him the chance to drink as she gave him a soft pat on the neck. She had her eye fixed on the camp a few meters further, where someone seemed to have noticed her. She tried to ignore it, patting the horse as she took a flask of water from the saddle and took a good sip. Man. This had been an awful, awful day. A soft sigh sounded as she pulled her hand through the left side of her hair, the right side being braided.

From the corner of her eye, she kept her focus on the man that had left his friends to take a look at the stranger who had approached. She could go take a look, but they didn’t look too… trustworthy. They all seemed very well trained and their armor made clear that they weren’t from here, were on travels too. Exactly the kind of people you needed to stay away from.

NOTES, not my best one
TAGS, keaton
Keaton Gryphon
Keaton Gryphon

Character sheet

do mei 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Keaton ▲
Illyrians were trained to notice every small sound, movement, anything around them, to stay alert at all times. So, noticing the pace of horseshoes wasn't hard. As soon as he heard it, he stood up, looking around, scanning his surroundings. It was never certain what kind of people you might encounter, especially at this time in the forest. He even expected that whatever they might encounter couldn't be any good. But then he noticed it was just a young woman. Probably even more suspicious. He gestured to his men to stay alert, while he stepped out of the camp, watching the woman to see what she was doing, making sure that she wasn't a threat or anything. She had long, braided blonde hair and had a horse with her. He decided to walk closer, watching his steps and making sure that he was not too intimidating. Oh yeah, Keaton was well aware of how he and his men appeared, with their well-trained bodies and leather armour. Lifting his hand he stroked a lock of his half long brown hair behind his ear and curled his lips up to a friendly smile. "Everything ok, madam?" He asked, watching her while keeping a respectable distance. She didn't overcome as if something was up, he just wanted to be sure. Why would a young, good-looking woman be out on her own? Though he did know not to underestimate a young good-looking woman since he had a few of them in his own legion. He knew what women were capable of.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:17 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Dammit. The man stepped up to her. He kept a respectable distance, but the fact that he didn’t quite leave her alone meant she needed to talk. Something she would need to do enough the next few days, sadly. She put a slight smile on her face and nodded at the man. “Yes, I am,” she spoke softly. “Just… A bit of bad luck during my trip,” she explained. After all, there was truth in her words. This trip had been a disaster and she should have just headed back and try again tomorrow. Sadly, she was a stubborn mess and expected to still make it today.

Being alone at night as a woman was generally a bad idea. Especially since she wasn’t quite the fighter. She had her ways of getting what she wanted and getting out of undesirable situations, however. Something she planned to do, until a frown appeared on her face. These men weren’t Valyrian. “You’re on your way to the Archeon?” she asked, innocently. Just to know in which direction he was heading.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, keaton
Keaton Gryphon
Keaton Gryphon

Character sheet

zo mei 27, 2018 9:24 pm

Keaton ▲
Scanning the woman he made sure that there were no dangers. He looked over his shoulders en noticed how his men were looking at him. He gave them a curd nod to let them know that everything seemed to be ok. Then he looked back at the woman who answered his question, telling him that was ok aside from the fact that she just had a bit of bad luck during her trip. He believed her. "Alright," he answered, thinking about what he should do next. Leave her? Invite her? He didn't know her and actually, he didn't really care either. "Are you planning to travel further this night?" Was what he decided to ask. She would be rather stupid if she did. Even for a well-trained warrior, it wouldn't be wise to travel through this area at night, let alone a lady. He didn't want to assume, but she did look like a woman who couldn't really defend herself, not against a monster or anything just as dangerous.

But maybe she possed some kind of power, though he doubted that. He heard his men laughing in the background and wished that they were a little quieter. The woman asked him if he was on his way to Archeon. He gave her a nod. "That's right, I assume that almost everyone who chooses this route is on its way to Archeon," he decided to say. He stepped a bit closer and offered his hand, "My name is Keaton Gryphon." He wondered if she knew what it meant that he was Keaton Gryphon, that he was the Chief of the Illyrian Legion and thus the Lord of I'llyria.
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

wo mei 30, 2018 12:36 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst enemy.
The man asked her if she was planning to travel on this night. Calmly, the blonde shook her head. “I wish I could,” she admitted in a sigh, pulling her hand through her hair again. A tick she seemed to have. The brush through her hair calmed her down, so the more uncomfortable she felt, the more often she did it. Something she could, luckily, hide pretty well otherwise. “But the night is full of terrors,” she went on with a little sigh. The night was also dark.

He was indeed on his way to the Archeon. The man came closer and Allison narrowed her eyes. It was when he introduced himself, that a smile appeared on her face. “I see,” she said, making a little bow before taking his hand. “I didn’t quite expect to find the chief of Illyria here,” she spoke, biting her lip for a second. “Pardon my rudeness. My name is Allison.” She didn’t quite care for anyone’s rank. Just like she had never showed much respect to Asher. She, however, did know that this man was a capable fighter. That was enough for her to show some respect.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, mr chief
Keaton Gryphon
Keaton Gryphon

Character sheet

ma jul 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Keaton ▲
Keaton noticed how she brushed her hair with her fingers as if it was some kind of tick. She had done it more then twice now. She told him that she wished that she could travel further this night. That, of course, was not possible, or rather, not smart. Lucky for her, she was smart enough. Then she continued saying that the night was full of terrors. Which was true, so he nodded. "You can say that for sure," he agreed. He looked back at his own camp and men, wondering how they would respond if he invited a stranger to their camp. Het could imagine that his men would be rather pleased with a woman as a company.

He told her that he was on his way to Archeon, by saying that he assumed that everyone who went this way was going that way. Then he got closer to her and introduced himself on which she smiled and acknowledged him. An amused smile arose on his face. She bowed to him and then took his hand. She said that she hadn't expected to find the Chief of I'llyria here. He chuckled softly. "Well, here I am," he responded. Then she introduced herself as Allison Lennier. "Pleasure to meet you," he said in a friendly way. "Since you are not planning to travel any further, I would like to invite you to my camp," was what he offered en awaited her response.
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

ma jul 16, 2018 12:29 pm
Not only was the night filled with dangerous people, there were terrors most people only knew from stories. No matter how skilled a fighter you were, there was no escaping some creatures that roamed the world after the sun had set. An unsettling thought, for sure, but she also knew that those who pretended that these rumors were fake, were the ones found dead in the morning. And she planned to live a good, long life in which she was going to accomplish a lot more than she already had.

The Chief seemed fairly easy-going, unlike some other city rulers she had heard of. Asher had been an interesting one to meet, too. Those simple meetings reminded her of the fact that these people were still just that: people. Often thrown into a life of responsibilities they had not chosen themselves, but meeting the expectations nonetheless. She respected them, even if she did not show it too often. They were of use to her, which was more important than the respect she had, after all. The man invited her to his camp and for a second she frowned, knowing that there would be no way for her to escape if she were to accept this sudden invitation. Joining a camp filled with man who could snap her back with their mere hands (or maybe she was exaggerating) didn’t sound like a smart idea. “How could I decline?” she asked with a smile, realizing she wasn’t smart at all.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: