welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

Through the void - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Through the void

do mei 24, 2018 5:04 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Yet,” Allison started, after Mort had finished his explanation. “He could have done so out of the good of his heart too. If the money is there, why not use it to help? Does being able to make their life easier allow you to shorten theirs?” A faint smile crossed her face as she looked at him. She was not what you would consider a good person, had done many things wrong in her life and there were many more to come. But, there were certain things that kept her from being truly bad.

If I wanted to, I could get myself a mansion,” she spoke. “I could force someone to work for me, chain people up to get the information I want.” She shrugged. Would she truly mind doing that? It would be a lot cheaper than what she did now. “Instead, I pay many people small amounts, just to keep their eyes and ears open. Enough to keep them off the streets, even if many are never of any value.” One of the things Giovanni had disagreed with. But, the woman thought loyalty came further than coin. She was pleased with her small house, funded by selling potions. The coin she earned through the Syndicate were the Syndicate’s to spend.

Once I get the cure, I could ask money,” she went on. “I could let the rich have it and abuse the poor. Let them work hard until they’re finally allowed to get it.” She shook her head. “But instead, all I’ll ask is their help. So I can cure as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time.” She stopped walking for a second, fixing her gaze on Mort again. “Sacrifice the few to save the many. Perhaps this is a case of that.” The few in this case being the Supernatural who did not want to go back to a human life.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, mort.
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

do mei 24, 2018 5:37 pm

LOSING MY GRIP
and i'm drowning

It sure showed she was very passionate about her cause. The vampire didn’t agree with everything she was saying though. She was still talking about a whole population as if their existence was a plague. Something she had to cure. Who was she to decide, to judge? Who gave her the right to brand his kind as evil? There were humans who had done more horrible things than he had. There were also other vampires that had slaughtered numerous people. Every person had flaws. So had he. He wasn’t too proud to admit that. He made mistakes, he fucked up. But he never did so with bad intentions.

Her arguments had not convinced him. She was sure she was doing the right thing, but he saw some flaws in her logic. She was a fanatic though. She was so convinced of her case, it would be useless to try to let her think otherwise. Mort decided it would be wise to just not engage in the discussion at all. ”I’m afraid our opinion on this will never be the same”, He said with a polite smile. That was the best thing to say, wasn’t it?

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:13 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

do mei 24, 2018 5:46 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Perhaps,” the woman answered when Mort said their opinions would never be the same. A light shrug made clear she didn’t quite mind. “For now all of that is far off. A cure might take decades to begin with and those who want it are first in line,” she spoke. Because, after all, that was true. If she actually managed to get what she wanted to have, the monsters who were willing to take it, would be the first to get it. Those who would ally themselves with those with the cure. The monsters who had been forced into this life. From there on, there were many paths they could take. It would be easier to set up rules, lines. As excuses would be out of the way.

And before all of that,” she spoke with a sigh, “we have a grumpy vampire at home.” The blonde shook her head. If anyone had told her that she would spend her days trying to get a damned vampire back in his original grumpy mood, which was better than his current grumpy mood, she would’ve called them a fool. Yet, here she was. Avoiding one grumpy vampire by heading out with a duck-watching vampire.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, mort.
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

do mei 24, 2018 6:31 pm

LOSING MY GRIP
and i'm drowning

After all the revelations, he didn’t know what to think of everything exactly. It was a matter that he would love to discuss with his sire. He was considering writing him a letter anyway. Even if she didn’t need his book. He also wasn’t quite sure if Edmund would let her copy the notes in the book. Maybe it wouldn’t even be necessary. Still, his whole view on vampires had changed. He had always thought it was a curse they would have to carry for eternity. Knowing that there was a way out.. It kind of eased his mind. For now, he wouldn’t accept it. Not for himself. Though maybe, some centuries from now.. Who knew. As long as he could live with himself, there was no issue. As long as the monster didn’t win..

”That will take some time too”, He shrugged. He knew how confusing the first few months could be. Especially when it came to the supernatural abilities. And the thirst that never seemed to go away completely.. Speaking of. ”You think you can walk the last bit by yourself? I need to.. Get something done before I go home”, He said. In the midst of the chaos, he would almost forget to feed himself.

Allison Lenier

Character sheet

do mei 24, 2018 6:54 pm
Mort told her that it would take some time, causing her to nod slowly. Yeah. Perhaps more time than she had. But that was a worry for another day. Mort’s next question caused her to nod again. “Thanks for joining me today, Mort,” she thanked him, showing him an actual genuine smile, rather than the one she normally threw his way.
Perhaps you don’t deserve all the abuse thrown at you,” she then told him. Even though he did that to Kaz. Could she forgive the man? Once Kaz would start to show signs of improving, maybe. “Good luck,” she then told him, before finishing the road home. Now she had to hope that Kaz would just stay in his room. Being alone with him was something she wasn’t quite up for yet.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, mort.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: