welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

shattered to pieces Empty shattered to pieces

vr mei 25, 2018 12:13 am

I'm not a saint, but I could be if I tried, Lord knows I don't learn from my mistakes

It had taken him long to process all of it. As soon as the both of them had left his room he had turned his back to the door. The anger still flowed through his veins as he picked up the empty glass he had been drinking from in what seemed moments ago. The urge to smash it against the wall was high, Kaz gripped it tightly, stared at the wall as if it had suddenly offended him very badly and then.. put the glass down again.

Kaz felt empty, but this was a different kind of empty than the one he had been experiencing the last weeks. No, this almost felt relieving, like the anvil that weighted on his chest was gone. One last deep breath out and he closed his eyes. He could see what Mort meant, he could understand, but he had been too stupid and too stubborn to believe it. And it all had led to this confrontation, one that hadn't even happened if he just had listened instead of shutting down.

Carefully, Kaz picked up the book, he could still feel the place where it had hit him in the face, and brushed a page back to it's original flat state. He hated himself. He hated himself more than he could hate anyone around him. He hated Mort, he should hate him, but all Kaz felt was a newfound respect for his brother. The vampire closed the book. How stupid he had been. How sorry he felt.

Silently he had made his way downstairs, carrying the book close to his side. If he could curse himself even more than he already was, he would do it. For a moment Kaz stood in the doorframe that lead into the living room. He saw her sitting there and immediately he felt a sting in his chest. How could he? '...Hey.'' He meant to say, but his voice cracked after the first letter. No, he had to stay strong, he had to show that this hadn't gotten to him. But the more he tried to tell himself that, the harder it got.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

shattered to pieces Empty Re: shattered to pieces

vr mei 25, 2018 12:23 am
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
The blonde had made her way downstairs with ease, wiping a few tears off her face. She hated how he still got to her. How, no matter what, he seemed to give her heart a kick a day, at the very least, since she had entered this damned house. It was at times like these that she wondered if it was all worth it. If she should still be here, or if she should step through that door right now. Leave all of this behind and focus on work again. Which had been incredibly hard to keep up with from here. Luckily, the last few days had been quiet so she could get caught up. But, where this would have normally worried her to death, she just didn’t care at the moment. Kaz was all her mind was about at the moment. What it would be about for a long time to come.

As soon as she heard a voice, her fingers shot underneath her eyes to hide the fact that she had cried. Hopefully, her make-up didn’t show. She could have worn nothing in this damned house, but if she took everything off they would see how tired she was and she’d rather keep up the act of feeling fine. Even though she absolutely wasn’t fine. Not even the slightest bit. “What is it, Kaz?” she asked. Her voice sounded defeated. Tired.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the boi.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 12:30 am

I'm not a saint, but I could be if I tried, Lord knows I don't learn from my mistakes

He stayed where he stood, fumbeling with one of the edges of the book which had bent a little after the fall on the ground. Allison must have been very angry if she were to throw a book at him. That just showed how long this had been going on, how much negativity had spread. It felt like Kaz carried a poison with him that seemed to affect everyone around him. And instead of looking for an antidote, he sought ways to make it worse. And it had gotten to a point that the people around him we're about to do anything to look for an antidote. Be it a more permanent one or not.

He dared to take a step closer, into the living room. The sun had almost vanished behind the trees, a sign that night would soon close in. ''I.. got your book.'' He continued, trying to sound as depressed as he head just now, but it only seemed that it had gotten worse. He felt the lump in his throat and cursed himself again. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to say and he didn't know what to think. A simple 'sorry' would not be enough, nothing seemed to be enough to fix the damaged that he had caused.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 12:35 am
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
He didn’t sound happy. Then again, she barely even remembered what he sounded like when he was. He had never been the happiest of persons, but at least it had been different. Not always had he sounded like he hated life, hated… her. It had just been mindless grumpiness that she could ignore, knowing that somewhere deep inside he was glad to see her. Today, however, he didn’t sound empty, like he had for the past while. He sounded… sad, almost. But she feared it was just her own tiredness kicking in, imagining things that weren’t there. Or maybe he was just sad because he got hit in the face. No matter what, she was too tired of hoping and didn’t really dare to at this point.

Just… put it down. Thanks,” she told him. “Unless you’re planning to hit me back with it, then get it over with,” she sighed. She didn’t quite expect him to do that, but with how he had been recently? She wouldn’t even be surprised anymore. The Kaz she knew was… gone.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the boi.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 12:42 am

Her answers seemed.. blant, exhausted. Kaz was too worried to concentrate on her hearbeat but it wouldn't take a genius to guess that she was probably tired and done at this point. And Kaz finally seemed to understand that, he finally seemed to see that he had caused it. Hate flowed back through his veins and made him grab the book a little tigheter, but it wasn't her for Allison, it was hate for himself.

He dared to take a few steps closer, but stopped when he was near th coffee table and a few steps away from Allison. Her smell, it was so much stronger now. It cooled down the heat he felt flowing through him. ''Actually.. I'm here to say sorry.'' He whispers was he bend down to put the book on the table, making sure that no damaged page was about to be damaged again. He focused on the blonde again and let out a heavy sigh. ''I'm sorry, Allison.'' It was there that he truly seemed to crack, that that weird barrier that had been around him for the past weeks, that kept him from experiencing anything at all, suddenly was gone.He could fight the tears now, but he knew it wouldn't take long for them to start flowing.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 12:52 am
Kaz had been the biggest pain in the ass the past while and she did not expect it to get any better anytime soon. So, when she spoke her words and heard him come closer, she just closed her eyes and expected for the book to land on the table so he could leave again. Why he handed her the book back? She didn’t know. Perhaps he just cared about the cure. Perhaps he just wanted to be fixed. That was her job here, after all. Wasn’t it?

His words made her open her eyes slowly, for her gaze to finally turn to him. He was… sorry? She felt the tears come back, but she bit her lip and fought for them to disappear again. “I’m tired of fighting you, Kaz,” she said, shaking her head. She picked up the book and stood up, trying to keep a safe distance from him as she looked at him again. “I can’t do it anymore.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the boi.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 12:59 am

He didn't expect her to forgive him this quickly, he knew it took more than just a simple sorry, but he didn't know what exactly would get them to reconcile. After all, Kaz had no idea how to handle these situations, how to handle his emotions. And now that he had become a vampire, it all felt so much stronger. So when he heard Allison's voice, the way she told him she couldn't fight anymore, he just broke.

''You don't have to.'' He spoke while he shook his head. His voice was thick with the tears he tried to hold back, but it got harder every second. ''I realize I shouldn't have acted the way I did, I shouldn't have shunned you away like that. I..'' He couldn't stop it anymore and he felt how the tears filled his eyes and watered his vision. He was exhausted, he wanted this all to end. Kaz felt his knees buckle and didn't do anything to stop himself from falling. He stared at the ground when his knees hit the floor. ''Forgive me, Allison.'' He whispered as he dared to look up, dared to look at her. ''I beg of you.''
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:13 am
She didn’t have to. Not if she left, probably. But that didn’t quite seem to be what he was after. She could hear the tone in his voice more clearly the more he spoke and it hurt. Every part of her wanted to jump up to him and give him a hug, press him against her as she’d tell him everything would be okay. No matter how often he had hurt her by now. She loved him and she was going to do that for a long time to come.

It got only more and more difficult as he spoke on. She stood there, pressing the book against her body as she heard his words. Was this truly it? Had they truly gotten through to the man? She didn’t dare to believe it, until he fell on his knees. The tears she had been holding back immediately fell down. The book hit the ground and she shot forward, falling on her knees in front of him. Like she always would. “Always,” she whispered, putting her hand on his upper arm. It was like everything told her to pull him in, to embrace him and not let go. But, there was still the fear.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the boi.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:22 am

He wasn't the only one crying now. Not that it made him feel better. No, it only made him feel worse. Seeing Allison in tears reminded him of the things he had done, of hwat he had become. He had almost thrown everything away, every last thread of hope was about to be burned, but somehow, some way, he had realized how wrong he was and how much he needed her.

The touch made him shiver, but Kaz didn't pull back. He only seemed to shrink under her touch. Not out of fear, but because he was afraid that this touch would be their last one, that this was their goodbye. His apology would be too late and Allison would tell him that his time was up, that she would move on. But those words didn't come out. Instead she promised him to forgive him. Always. And then the tears just started flowing like there was no way back. Kaz just let himself fall a little more to the ground, his eyes glued to the floor. ''This shouldn't have happened, this whole mess.. I created..'' He managed to say through the tears, not even trying to wipe them off his face. ''I.. you.. you shouldn't try to fix it..'' This was his to clean up, his responsibility. But the hopelessness started to kick in again and Kaz felt how that void inside him tried to suck up every emotion again. But he couldn't let that happen again.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:33 am
They both cried. It felt like they both needed it so, so much. All the doubts she had felt earlier were thrown out of the window as soon as the first tears left his eyes. He was still in there. The Kaz she loved with all her heart. Somehow, Mort had gotten through to him and she had him right here. He started talking again, though it was a bit of a mess because of the crying. She shouldn’t try to fix it, he said, to which she bit her lip for a second. “I do,” she said, almost in a whisper. “I will always be here for you, Kaz,” she said. It was no lie. She’d throw all the work she had out of the window if he needed her to. Nothing else mattered.

For a second she sat there, wondering if she was stupid enough to. But, eventually she gave in. If she died here, then so be it. She moved closer and wrapped her arms around him. Carefully, yet quick enough to show that she needed this. That she hoped that he needed this. “You’re not alone,” she whispered. No. She was here for him, even if he cursed her a hundred times, she’d still be.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the boi.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:40 am

Her words got to him but he didn't want to believe them. His mind was going in overdrive and everything seemed too much. She couldn't be there for him forever, she would eventually die and he would live on with only the memories together and the guilt that he had caused her demise. Because thats how it felt for him. She was doing things she shouldn't be doing and deep down, Kaz was worried. He wanted to stop her, tell her that it would all be for nothing, but those words couldn't get over his lips. All he could do was cry.

She wrapped her arms around him and he felt her skin against his. The warmth was a welcoming difference. His mind picked up on it, told him what Allison was, what he could do to her, but he pushed the thoughts out. Instead, he let himself lean against her, his head resting on her chest. ''This wasn't meant to happen..'' He continued to talk throughout the crying, though it was a bit hard to understand. ''It shouldn't have happened..'' He tried to wipe away the tears from his eyes, but new ones quickly filled the empty space. ''I'm so sorry.'' He whispered, shaking his head as far as he could in this position.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:47 am
Kaz leaned against her and an overwhelming sense of happiness reached the blonde. She felt… at peace. Finally. She gently pushed him against her as he placed his head on her chest. He sobbed some words, but most of them weren’t that understandable. She just smiled, gently pressing a kiss in his hair as he sat there. It was like the worries of a moment ago had never existed. Now her only worry was to make him feel good again.

It’s okay,” she whispered, not being able to find her voice again with all the emotions going through her right now. She fell quiet again, just enjoying the fact that she had him back. In her arms. There was very little else she needed in life at this moment. She knew the worries wouldn’t stop, that there was so much they had to fight for before they could finally be in perfect bliss. But, in this moment, she was pretty damn close. “I’m not going to stop loving you,” she told him in a soft whisper. One that would probably have been barely understandable, had it not been for his new hearing senses.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the boi.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 10:21 am

Kaz had the feeling he had never been thid distressed. Was it because of his enhanced senses or was this because he had been hiding them for the past weeks? Maybe he was just overreacting, how bad could it have been? Bad enough for Allison to throw a book in his face and Mort to become angry with him. So that was indeed pretty bad.

He refrained from saying anything and just leaned against Allison, sobbing, trying to control himself. But he had been controlling himself for the past few weeks, and it had felt more like a dictatorship than actual living and everything seemed to suddenly pour out of him. He shook his head, wanted to tell her how sorry he was, how she shouldn't care anymore because he would fuck up anyway. But he didn't. Instead, he listened to her heartbeat, beating in a rythm in her chest. It made him calm in a way, but it didn't stop the tears from flowing. All he wanted to tell her was how sorry he was, but he couldn't form any words. All he could was think how miserable everything was and how there seemed nothing to fix that.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 12:46 pm
Kaz didn’t speak, nor did he need to. All she needed at this moment was to just hold him, feel that he was still here. That all this effort had not been put to waste and the man she loved was indeed still in there. She took her hand off his arm and slowly brushed the tips of her fingers through his hair, hoping it would calm him down somewhat. The past few days had been hard on all of them and she had not expected him to break down like this. Her anger had immediately turned to worry. Like always, it was a case of forgive and forget. She had done so much wrong to him and he had done plenty of wrong to her. In the end, she would always be here to catch him if he allowed her to. She had just worried he wouldn’t.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, the boi.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:22 pm

He bit his lip and tasted the blood as his fangs pierced through the flesh. But the pain was welcome, the blood.. not so much. But Kaz was too concentrated on trying to keep his shit togheter, which was failing misereably by the way, that he did not even taste it.

''I'm sorry.'' He whispered again, furiously trying to wip the tears away. Her hand in his air felt like a magical touch and he could feel how his muscles tensed up but then relaxed a little more. ''Everything is such a mess.''' He continued, a little more hearable this time now that the waterfall of tears had been reduced to a small stream. It all felt like he didn't deserve this, he didn't deserve her.
BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: