welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Allison Lenier
Aantal berichten : 1191
IC posts : 1131

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep

shattered to pieces - Pagina 2 Empty Re: shattered to pieces

vr mei 25, 2018 1:45 pm
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
His muscles seemed to relax. The whispers made her slowly shake her head, still brushing through his hair with the tips of her fingers. “Everything has always been a mess, hasn’t it?” she asked softly. A slight smile made its way on her face. “Ever since the day I walked up to you.” She seemed lost in thought for a bit, going back to the first night she had spent in this house. It had been a mess back then too. But, a beautiful mess for sure. “It’ll all be fine,” she reassured him softly. Fine… Maybe. He was still a vampire and that was still going to be an issue. He’d need to learn to live with it, without hurting everyone in the process. And then there were still the long-term issues that she couldn’t even dare to think about. Was there truly a future left for them or was this nothing but temporary bliss?

NOTES, ~
TAGS, b a e
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

vr mei 25, 2018 1:57 pm

I'm not a saint, but I could be if I tried, Lord knows I don't learn from my mistakes

Kaz let his muscles relax and let himself listen to Allison's breathing, the steadiness of her heartbeat. The familiar sounds and her familiar smell made this all a little more comfortable. It gave him the reassurance of safety. With his mind a little more calm, the thoughts started to creep in. How he had been towards Mort, how not only he had shunned Allison away but his brother as well. His brother who tried so hard to help him adjust, who made sure he got fed every day. If it weren't for him, Kaz would have been starving by now.

He shook his head again, tried to push those thoughts out. He would apologize to Mort, he had to. He couldn't just be nice to Allison and still shut his brother out. No, not after everything that had happened. The image of him punching his brother flashed before his eyes and almost made him curl up. What an asshole he had been. ''I'm so sorry for everything. For shutting you out.. for.. for Mort.'' He whispered as he stared at the floor. Gods, how could he have been such an asshole.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:10 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst  enemy.
Apologies kept coming. They had to. He had done a whole lot of wrong the past while and he would be facing the consequences of his actions. The consequences being the feeling of regret, as both she and Mort were way too weak to actually stay mad at him in a time like this. What a man. He had both his brother and her tied up around his finger and he didn’t even realise. “You’ll have to apologize to him later,” she told him softly, “but he loves you, Kaz. He’ll let it slide.” It was awful. But, the situation was a unique one. In a way, they couldn’t blame him for dealing with it in his own way. He could have done it differently, but, ah well. No one was perfect and this situation sure as hell wasn’t either.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:21 pm

I'm not a saint, but I could be if I tried, Lord knows I don't learn from my mistakes

Everything was confusing him. From Allison to his own feelings to the way he wanted things to be. And it was not this, not at all. Kaz bit his lip again and wiped off the blood with his hand. The smell, no the stench of his own blood reeked and he wanted it to be gone. Just as he wanted all of this gone.

''Would he? I mean.. I punched him pretty hard..'' He managed to let out a very soft chuckle, something that meant that he was trying to get himself back together again and not crawl into that hole again. But it was hard. It was much better to not feel anything at all than lay on the floor, broken and in tears. But he knew that he couldn't go back, this was his body's way of telling him something had to change.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:32 pm
She laughed shortly when he commented on his punch. “Don’t sound proud of that now,” she joked. “But I’m sure he was expecting it. His patience is endless… He was just trying to wake you up,” she told Kaz softly, stroking his hair once more. “And it seemed like his plan worked,” she spoke. It was a miracle. A stupid plan, absolutely, but… it helped. So there was not a part in her that would complain. Though she might have to thank Mort personally for dealing with everything all this time. “All we wanted was just to have you back,” she whispered, closing her eyes for a second as she took a deep breath in. She didn’t want to start crying again.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:41 pm

“All we wanted was just to have you back,” Those words echoed in his mind. Allison spoke truth. He had been around here for the entire time, behaving like some sort of zombie on automatic pilot, but had he truly been here? His hand found a strain of her hair and he let it wrap round his finger before eventually letting it go. Was he back now? Was this how it felt before everything had gone to shit?

''What if it happens again? What if I shut you out again?'' He dared to ask with a hoarse voice. He didn't want to think of it, but his mind worked in negative ways and for him it just was normal to think about anything doom related. After all, hadn't he doomed himself from the start? The first time he had summoned those demons, it was the first step on the wrong path. And this is where he had ended up. As a broken mess, ready to throw himself in front of a bus if the oppertunity got to him.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 2:48 pm
Kaz’ words caused her to sigh. “I will be here for you until you tell me you don’t want me to anymore,” she decided to tell him. There was no need to think in doom scenarios. There was plenty of wrong in both their lives and boy, would there be a lot to come. But, if it was up to her, she was planning on spending the near future with him. Long term was something she’d rather forget existed, considering this whole curse. “So just… try to focus on the positive a bit, yeah?” she asked softly. Something that had always been quite hard for the man, but hopefully he would at least give it a try.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 3:06 pm

On his turn, Kaz sighed as well. ''Have you ever heard me being positive?'' He tried to joke, although his vice still sounded horribly miserable. Ending this all would be a great idea, but something permanent like death was probably not something Allison would agree with him on. He pressed his lips together and kept staring at the floor. The warmth of her skin with the coldness of his was a stark contrast, another divider between them and which made them see how different they were from each other. But that didn't make them stop from trying.

Eventually, Kaz took a deep breath and nodded slowly. He got loose from Allisons embrace and rubbed his eyes. All of this felt like a wave of exhaustion crashing over him. He knew that vampires didn't exactly need sleep, but this.. this felt like he was human once again. A foolish thought, but one he would embrace gladly. ''Sorry.'' He mumbled again, a soft and sheepish smile on his lips while tried to look at Allison. His face probably said something completely different than his words had, but for once in a very long time, he felt relieved.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 3:21 pm
A girl can dream,” the blonde answered with a smile. Kaz being positive would be a sight for sore eyes, but also something that just… didn’t quite fit. He wasn’t an optimist and probably never would be. He, however, hadn’t always been as bad as he had been recently. And that was exactly what she wanted to go back to. Just the days in bed where he’d complain about things that weren’t actually all that bad. Just… peace. Calmth. Nothing more.

Allison sat back when he pulled away from her, giving him a faint smile. He apologized and she laughed. “You make me look like a damn mess every time,” she said, wiping under her eyes. But, at this point it was hopeless. She realised she looked like a raccoon, but it wasn’t the first time.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 3:33 pm

All Kaz wanted to do right now, was laying down somewhere and just close his eyes. He wanted things to pass by that didn't matter like they normally did. He remembered the days where they just stayed in, laying in bed, watching each other and making stupid jokes. He had hated those days, simply because they didn't do anything. But now, looking back, he longed for them. Kaz looked away from Allison for a moment, seeing how dusk was setteling in outside. It felt like they already had been here for hours.

When Allison spoke again, he turned his attention towards her. He smiled faintly and went through his hair. He missed her fingers running through it, missed the calm it gave him. ''But you're my mess.'' He spoke with a small grin. Really Kaz? We're you going to get this cheesy? Maybe that void was better than this after all.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 4:19 pm
And I know exactly what I'm for. To hurt and destroy and nothing more. So hear my battle cry, I'm out for blood to claim what's mine. Finally questioning if I am my own worst enemy.
But she was his mess. The faint smile on his lips caused her to sigh in relief once more, as she pulled her hand through her own hair as well. “That’s all I need,” she spoke, voice soft. A yawn escaped and she put her hands in front of her mouth, chuckling as she realised how tired she had been again. She was almost getting to the point where she didn’t want to read anymore. A point she had never reached before and never thought she would. But, she’d go on. “Plus some sleep, maybe,” she admitted, looking back at the book for a second. Yeah… Sleep wouldn’t be the worst idea ever. Though a part of her was scared that if she closed her eyes, everything would go back to how it was yesterday. How she’d lose her Kaz again and who knows for how long this time.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 4:24 pm

He had worn them both down, he could see that now. He had sucked all the life out of them and used it for what? Not for his own gain, no, he had simply just thrown it away like it was nothing. And he felt bad for it. Kaz stared at his hands, as if they had been the cause of all of this. But all this time, if he just hadn't shut down, this all would not have happened.

Her words on sleep made him look up again. He knew what she meant. Kaz nodded and wanted to get up, but stayed a litle longero n the ground. ''I understand. I'll leave you alone then.'' He spoke, thinking that Allison probably needed time to process all this and probably didn't want him near her when she would close her eyes. Maybe he could reconcile with Mort in the meantime, maybe he could fix all of this.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 4:28 pm
He was going to leave her alone. The blonde shook her head softly. No, that wasn’t what she was asking for. “You want to stay?” she asked, sounding almost scared to ask the question. She would understand if it would be too much for him, if he would rather lock himself up in his room for a while, alone with his thoughts. But a part of- No. All of her just wanted him to join her on the couch, leaning against him and forgetting about all that was wrong at this moment. Because, no matter how much there was to talk about, they both could use that bit of rest. That little bit of peace in this mess.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 4:33 pm

In the silence that followed, Kaz had gotten up. Everything seemed to go so easy now that his leg had healed, now that he didn't have to wrry about a flight of stairs anymore. It was relieving, but somewhere it felt like a part of him was missing. He had lived with the handicap almost all his life and suddenly it was gone.

Kaz froze when he was about to walk away, to leave Allison to rest. He turned his head so he could watch her and frowned. Was she truly saying this? ''Do you want me to stay?'' He asked, a bit worried. He had no idea what the night would bring, what it would be in the morning. It made him scared.
BY MITZI
Allison Lenier

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 4:41 pm
When Kaz stood up, so did she. She asked him if he wanted to stay and he seemed a bit uncertain about it. “Of course I do,” she spoke, when he asked her if she wanted him to. “But if it’s… too difficult that’s fine,” she immediately responded, pulling her hand through her hair as she did when she got nervous. She looked away and bit her lip slightly. He still needed blood, after all. Wasn’t it a risk to just sit here together? But for how long would it be a risk? Was there not a point where she just had to take it and enjoy the time they had together? It sure sounded like something she could appreciate, that much was certain.

NOTES, ~
TAGS, love
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: