welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

Take me home - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Take me home

di jun 26, 2018 9:08 pm

You can't surround a lion with a bunch of lazy sheep

The one thing about royalty is that we love to feast

Close or not, the fact that Mort had only mentioned the country, was enough for Kaz' blood to start boiling. He clenched his fists, concentrating on the road in front of him. It wouldn't take long before they would go onto the road leading up to the castle. Then the fun could begin. ''Doesn't matter. One step into that direction is one step too much.'' He spoke with the same cold tone as earlier. He didn't dare look at Mort, not wanting to ruin the mood. They could talk to each other now, he was glad he had his brother back and somewhere had forgiven him for what he had done.

Kaz let out a deep sigh, closing his eyes for a moment to regain his calmness before opening them again and turning a corner that would lead up to the hill and the Keep upon it. ''Anyway. Glad to have you back.'' The vampire spoke, finally sparing Mort a glance.

BY MITZI
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

di jun 26, 2018 10:05 pm

AFTER EVERYTHING I WITNESSED
after all of these decisions

Perhaps it hadn’t been smart to mention Vanaheim. Then again, at some point, he would have to tell him. He wanted his brother to come visit from time to time, so he would have to learn about the location anyway. Better to be honest about it right away. There were enough other things he was hiding from Kaz right now, and he dreaded the moment he would find out already. But how could he even begin to explain the fact that he was dating the woman that had tried to end his life? It didn’t make any sense in the first place. He had fallen in love with her, hard, and his mind was not stronger than his heart. He just wasn’t sure if Kaz would be able to understand, let alone forgive him.

And they were doing better, finally. His brother said so himself. ”I’m glad to be back”, He said, smiling at the other when he could catch him glimpsing at him. When he turned a corner and they arrived on a much longer road, with no houses next to it, he pulled up a brow. This road was clearly going somewhere, leading up the cliffs. ”Where are we going exactly?” He asked, curiosity clearly lacing his voice. Compared to the neighbourhood they just left, this place was much more fancy-looking. He wondered what else his brother had in store today.

Laatst aangepast door Mort Lennox op ma jul 09, 2018 12:07 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 10:24 pm

There it was, the confusion setteling in. Kaz glanced again at his brother, smirking as a mischievous look lay in his eyes. The vampire didn't halt and instead kept walking. Their detour to the house had delayed their time to get to the castle on time so they weren't exactly in a hurry as Kaz didn't mind running late, but the thought of an angry Allison right before the feast, didn't exactly make him happy either.

''You'll see.'' He said, not letting any information slip while continuing to look at the road. All would be answered in due time and Kaz found it amusing that for once, he wasn't the one who was kept in the dark. For once, he was ahead of the game and held the power. Even for such a little thing, it still felt like an accomplishment.

BY MITZI
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

di jun 26, 2018 10:45 pm

The smirk around his brother’s lips gave away that he was enjoying this way too much. He would let him though. He liked surprises anyway. If they were positive, that was. But he couldn’t imagine him trying to set him up or anything. So he gladly went along with it. ”Alright”, He therefore said cheerfully, as he followed Kaz along the road. The view was spectacular already, though he preferred to look to the fields on his left rather than the vast ocean on his right. Because it was an unwelcome reminder of their past. This very ocean had ripped them apart, though all was good again now. They were back together.. Forever.

Mort carefully scraped his throat. ”So, how have you been dealing with.. You know, the whole.. Thing.. Lately?” He asked him. Before he had left, he had tried to help Kaz reconnect with his human side. It appeared to have worked, but he wanted to make sure. He still felt bad about cursing him, of course. Yet he hoped he would kind of learn to deal with it in the way he did.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 3:15 am

Mort started to talk about something Kaz rather had avoided. But it had to be brought up sooner or later, wether it was at the party, after that or now. Perhaps now was the best of times. Kaz looked over his shoulder, admiring the sun setting in the sea for a moment before answering his brothers question. The sudden halt had also been a move to buy himself some time, because how was he going to answer it?

Simply with a shrug. He still wasn't used to it and he still didn't want to get used to it. But he had to tell the truth. ''Things are going.. easier.'' The vampire started a bit hesitantly, tugging a bit at the sleeve of his blouse. The thought that he was going to wear white any moment sickened him. He turned his body towards Mort, examining his brother for a moment before opening his mouth again. ''But I want to thank you for.. kind of saving my ass back then.'' He hadn't wanted the second chance at life, but being here now, he could appreciate it.

BY MITZI
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo jun 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Bringing up this subject was risky. They were just getting along again and this might ruin everything in mere seconds. Though it looked like his brother was not angered by his question, which was nice. It had been on his mind all the time, as he had wondered if there was any progress in the case. Perhaps he was hoping Kaz wouldn’t struggle as much as he had in the beginning. It had taken him well over a year before he finally was able to control the bloodlust. Even with Edmund’s help, through the sire-fledgling bond, it had been hard. And he wasn’t even helping his fledgling in the same way, as a sire should do. Though he had never aspired to sire one, yet he had had no other choice.

Maybe he hadn’t been ready. But his answer kind of reassured him. ”I’m glad to hear that”, He noted with a soft smile. When the other turned to him, he looked at him curiously, waiting for what he had to add. ''But I want to thank you for.. kind of saving my ass back then.'' He said, which surprised him. Suddenly he was overwhelmed with emotions again. ”Of course. You’re my brother, Kaz, and I love you”, He replied, his voice loaded with those same emotions. At least now he would know how true those words were. Even after spending nearly two decades apart, his love for him had never changed.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

do jun 28, 2018 11:28 am

The memories were still fresh in his mind and whenever Mort or Allison even mentioned something that had even remotely to do with it, something triggered inside of him. He just wanted to completely shut himself off, drown everything out and just be ignored. But it was on those moments he always attracted attention and was pulled into the conversation. Now that the two brothers were alone, the conversation had to go on or they both kept being stuck with half talked out conversations.

Kaz faintly smiled, tugging at the sleeves of his blouse and his gloves. For someone like him, he was dressed pretty neatly. ''I love you too,'' The younger vampire returned the words with the same smile. ''But please never do something like that ever again.'' Somewhere beneath those words was a warning, perhaps a threat even. Kaz started to walk again, up the hill towards the castle, leaving his last words as a quiet reminder for Mort that things could get much worse if he ever pulled a stunt like that again.

BY MITZI
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

do jun 28, 2018 9:28 pm

Finally the vampire had a feeling everything would be alright. They had talked about it, and it appeared like Kaz had kind of forgiven him. Perhaps not entirely, but he could live with what he had done because he knew he had had no other choice. Sometimes he wondered if the other would have done the same, or if he was the only one who had the terrible flaw of not being able to let go. Though he wouldn’t ask. After today, he would probably not bring up the subject ever again. He trusted his brother to speak up about it if he felt the need to talk about it, or let him know in a non-verbal way that he needed support. Because Mort would be there for him. Always.

The words he spoke made his chest feel warm, happiness spreading throughout his body as the full meaning of them settled in his mind. All was good now. When he continued, the vampire nodded softly. Without really reacting to it, he started following his brother again. ”That castle over there kind of reminds me of that day you won the sandcastle building competition”, He noted, watching the structure he could see in the distance. It had been a good day. One without any trouble. Just two brothers building sandcastles.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo jul 01, 2018 10:34 am

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie

A silence fell between them, Kaz not knowing what to say. The last sun rays lit their path towards his goal, towards the castle. For some reason his brother had yet to connect the dots, which would make the surprise only much more enjoyable. The vampire gazed at him for a moment, wondering what would have happened if they hadn’t gotten separated when they were at sea. Or when Kaz had not inherited his powers. Would they still be like this? Tattoos, up to no good and overall not the most pleasant people, or would the world have an entirely different story for them? Maybe they would have stayed at the farm, working for their parents as they had gotten too old to care of it. Thinking of it now, he rather had this than working at a farm. Yuck.

”That castle over there kind of reminds me of that day you won the sandcastle building competition”, Kaz had to laugh at that. Honestly, that was one of the very few happy memories from his childhood that he still could remember. That he hadn’t drank away. The vampire shook his head, thinking back to that day. ‘’You had like a huge sunburn from that day because you refused to sit in the shadow.’’ He chuckled, focussing his eyes on the castle that was slowly getting closer the further they walked. Now that Mort had mentioned it, it did look a bit like it. Just a bit.

BY MITZI
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

zo jul 01, 2018 9:45 pm

The reason why they were walking towards the castle was still a mystery. What business did they have there? Or was there something Kaz wanted to show him that was simply somewhere near the building? The other had made clear not to ask any questions though, as he would not answer them anyway. It had to be a surprise. Fair enough. It wasn’t as if he didn’t notice the building though. It kind of reminded him of that one day at the beach, where Kaz had won the sandcastle building competition. It had been a good day. So he decided to share his observation with the other, in an attempt to make him as happy as he was.

It seemed to work. His brother laughed, sharing his memory of the day as well. Mort chuckled when he mentioned the sunburn. ”I was too busy having fun, I had no time for sitting in any shadow”, He grinned. ”I had trouble sleeping that night because I couldn’t get comfortable”, He continued. Of course, in that moment, he had regretted it. Not spending the day with his brother, no, but not being smart enough to seek shelter from the burning sun. The sun had never been his friend, so it seemed. Not back then and certainly not now either.

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di jul 03, 2018 5:44 pm

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie

After this night, everything would be different. So, to close of this part of his life he wanted to be on good terms with his brother. He wanted to make sure that there was no grudge between them that they couldn't only brothers but also friends. Because Kaz really needed a friend right now. The vampire continued his pace, turning down the road that would lead them to the castle doors.

Happy memories were not often recalled by him. He usually forgot he still carried those with him. Kaz sighed and shook his head with a smile. ''Karma's a bitch.'' Was his answer on Mort telling him he was having too busy having fun. ''And then you came into my room and we snuk out into the garden. Because if you couldn't sleep, the chickens wouldn't either.'' The castle was getting awfully close. It seemed to be buzzing with life, something was definitely going on. ''Mom was so mad at us the next morning..'' Were the last words Kaz added before falling silent again. To this day he still wasn't sure if he had to love or hate his parents.

BY MITZI
Mort Lennox

Character sheet

wo jul 04, 2018 1:02 am

This whole conversation had gone by more smoothly than he had hoped. After this, he had hope again. Hope that everything would be alright at some point. Perhaps not today, at least not entirely. But some day. He knew it would take some more time. Luckily they both had that on their side. For now they were reminiscing about their past, the couple of years they had shared before they had been torn away from each other. The vampire laughed when Kaz talked about sneaking outside. ”She couldn’t stay mad for long though”, He chuckled. After a few minutes she had cooled down and simply had sent them back inside, clearly knowing how to handle them when they were behaving mischievously.

Once they arrived at the castle, he heard the buzzing of voices inside. Loads of voices. As if a crowd had gathered. ”Are we actually going inside?” He asked. Perhaps there was some event going on tonight, which was open to the common folk. Surely it would be a nice distraction for them to relax for a bit and actually have fun together again.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: