welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Mort Lennox
Aantal berichten : 571
IC posts : 566

Character sheet
Residence : Isla de Juegas

Queen of hearts Empty Queen of hearts

vr jul 20, 2018 11:57 pm

ON A SINKING SHIP
i wave as i go under

The tasks he had received from Allison were very specific. Fortunately, she had made a whole checklist of it, with the different things that he had to arrange to make the whole thing in general go well. Keeping a castle running was much more intense than he had thought. He had spent the past few hours trying to stay in control. Giving orders to employees wasn’t really his strongest point, though they were friendly enough to not ask too many questions and just do what he had told them without protest. For now, he was taking a short break in the throne room, as that seemed to be the only place where there truly was some peace left. Right before he wanted to get on with his new found job, a guard entered the room. Someone wanted to meet with the Grand Duchess, so he would have to be the one to tell her she wasn’t available right now. The vampire was standing next to the very fancy chair, not quite sure if he could sit down on it, but it was pretty clear he was officially representing the very fancy hat at the moment.

&Mirabella Ramiréz

Mirabella Ramiréz
Mirabella Ramiréz
Aantal berichten : 17
IC posts : 6

Character sheet
Residence : Traveling around

Queen of hearts Empty Re: Queen of hearts

za jul 21, 2018 12:46 am

Okay, so their last meeting hadn't gone quite to plan. Maybe the duchess wasnt much for parties after all. Despite what she had heard before. But okay, fine, who was she to hold grudges for a failed party. If she did then boy, where where a lot of people she had to hate. All while hate was the one thing Mira could never do. Hate was reserved for those rare few people who had torn her apart from the inside out. And even those she could not fully resent the way some others would certainly do. So nah man. She would never hate Allison for anything. Rather, she was here to apologize to the duchess. The lady had given her the hospitality of coming into her castle and Mira being the idiot she is had thrown it litterly overboard to hold some amusement. While she had to agree to herself that it had been a smashing good party. She definetly knew that it had been her who was in the wrong.

And to tell a long tale short. That was why she was here. The doors opened for her and as she stepped in bowing quick she started talking. "My lady I am terribly sorry I understand you must not want me here but I am sure tha.. Only as she finished the first line scripted in her head did she look up. Not seeing a young woman on her throne but a man standing in front of what had to be the fanciest chair she had ever seen. Swallowing she looked around a bit. Was this Kaz? The duchess husband or.. someone completely else. And if so. What was he doing in a chair as great as this one, which had to be destined for only someone as high standing as a grand duchess.

Believe you can
and you're halfway there

Mort Lennox

Character sheet

za jul 21, 2018 12:57 am

ON A SINKING SHIP
i wave as i go under

There were no clear instructions on the list as to how to deal with unexpected visitors. A Grand Duchess had to be available at all times to speak to the common folk, or so it seemed. Anyone could request an audience with her, which they did, if it were important matters. The vampire suspected the guards kind of shifted through the reasons to make sure it was a legit reason to bother Allison. This woman, apparently, had a good reason. She came inside the very fancy room that held the very fancy chair, immediately starting to speak. It was hard for him to really grasp what she was talking about. She interrupted herself when she saw he was not really the person she probably had expected.

A friendly smile appeared around his lips, which would hopefully reassure her. ”I am sorry, the Grand Duchess is not available right now”, He started of. Damn, he wasn’t actually fit for a task like this. But he knew he couldn’t bother Allison with this. She had to take care of Kaz, which was the priority at the moment. ”If you want, you can leave a message with me. I will make sure she receives it as soon as possible. Otherwise you can come back later”, He explained, still a bit unsure how to handle this situation properly.

Mirabella Ramiréz
Mirabella Ramiréz

Character sheet

za jul 21, 2018 1:08 am

Hnnngh, she had barely thought of how to excuse herself to Allison. How was she supposed to do it to a complete stranger. Not thatt she knew the duchess so well. But hey that was a woman. And everyone knew that woman to waman was easier done than to a strange man. Who above all. Even when smiling didn't seem reassuring at all. Rather, it seemed like he did not want to be here. Speaking to her in the first place. Which was quite uncommon for someone taking seat in such a fancy chair and such a fancy room. The castle was ment for people to come to their leader. Their rock in the tide, as they called it. Now was Mira not from around here at all. But she knew that poeple hechte waarde onto that sort of things.

Scratching behind her head she got a hand through her brown curls and smiled a bit shy. For a show girl you wouldn't expect someone to be shy. But without her wig and makeup she was not the same person. In the ring she would dance around playing her part and enjoying her nights. But standing here she was completely out of place. "I ehm, I came to apologize for my behavior earlier.. I'm sure you've heard about it.. sir.. I'm Mirabella Ramiréz. The one who..." ..Invited half the country to the castle but only like two showed up.. She blushed a bit looking down. Had the party been grander she was sure that she wouldn't have to stand here. But it had been such a failure that she felt utterly humiliated. This was not the work of the great mira. She had failed and that was her sin. She was her own partycrasher.

Believe you can
and you're halfway there

Mort Lennox

Character sheet

za jul 21, 2018 3:37 am

ON A SINKING SHIP
i wave as i go under

The situation was kind of awkward. Which was exactly why he wasn’t really supposed to keep a castle running smoothly. But he couldn’t just bother Allison and force her to leave Kaz alone. He was pretty sure she would protest as well anyway. Expecting him to be able to handle this without her help. And he didn’t want to disappoint her. Plus, he wanted to make sure his brother was as comfortable as the situation allowed him to be. Which meant he would have to deal with this by himself. Improvise. Think. It shouldn’t be that hard, right? The words he managed to exclaim, in a calm way even, were pretty clear and would give her the chance to arrange her business as she pleased.

The woman decided to explain the reason why she had come to the fanciest of chairs room in the first place. He nodded a couple of times. ”Oh, yes, you organised the party”, He said with a soft grin. He had heard the voices through the walls, his supernatural hearing picking it up with ease. ”Also, just call me Mort. I’m Allison’s brother-in-law, I’m taking care of business while she is..” He paused for a slight second. ”Occupied”, He continued quickly. ”Don’t worry too much about that. I’m sure she holds no grudge towards you”, He tried to reassure the woman, who appeared to be quite nervous about the whole event. He didn’t quite get why, but he wanted her to feel comfortable here, as she was a guest of the Grand Duchess after all.

Mirabella Ramiréz
Mirabella Ramiréz

Character sheet

za jul 21, 2018 1:13 pm

She laughed soft at him. Still more than a little insecure about this whole ordeal. it seemed that he thought she felt bad for the party as a whole. But little did he understand that she actually felt bad about how the suprise party had failed. It had nothing to do with holding a party.

But perhaps it was better to not say that out loud. She did not want to ruin the nice meeting after all. So a smirk crossed her lips and nodded soft. "I still wish to apologize. She allowed me into her home and I made a horrible joke out of it all." A small blush crossed her lips as she stared down. "I hope.. everything is okay with her.." She whispered more to herself than to him biting her lip.

Believe you can
and you're halfway there

Mort Lennox

Character sheet

za jul 21, 2018 1:58 pm

ON A SINKING SHIP
i wave as i go under

Being in this fancy room meant he had to carry the responsibilities that came along with it. Speaking with people that were actually expecting either the Grand Duke or Grand Duchess, or both. And now she was standing in front of him. He felt a bit uncomfortable, looking down on her from the platform. It just didn’t feel right. He was in a position of power over her and he wasn’t used to it at all. But, he decided to make the best out of it. Speak to her in a calm matter, give her the opportunity to leave a message or either come back later. That way, he didn’t have to pretend like he was in charge here, which made it a bit easier on him.

That’s why he suggested she could just call him Mort instead of sir. There was no difference between them in rank anyway. He just represented Allison temporarily. That didn’t mean he would suddenly act as if he was Grand Duke. ”Of course”, He replied to her words. Which was not exactly the truth, but their shouldn’t be any rumours that she was not. ”If she was not, then the gates to the castle would be closed for visitors”, He continued. They were still letting people in. Pretending like everything was fine so no one would expect what was going on behind the curtains wasn’t all that positive at the moment.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: