welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Rhaella Medici
Rhaella Medici
Aantal berichten : 113
IC posts : 71

Character sheet
Residence : The fields of Navarre

Rhaella Medici Empty Rhaella Medici

wo aug 16, 2017 11:11 pm
Rhaella Medici Kaderimg_by_ladyperfume-dc65c37

Rhaella Meghaera Medici

GENERAL
Faceclaim Nejla Hadzic
Date of birth Sept 12 (Virgo)
Family Aeron(father), Rhaenyra(Mother †), Thriumph(uncle), Faylice (niece), Daniel (Nephew)
Current Universe Fallen skies - Feeding the animals
Title Princess of Navarre

ABILITIES
Fire bending, one of the four elemental bending arts, is the pyrokinetic ability to control fire. It is unique among the bending arts, as it is the only one in which the performer can generate the element. Rhaella draws the power from the sun and that is why her powers are way more stronger during daytime/sunset then at night. Her control over fire disappears during an eclipse. Leaving her much more vulnerable and weak. In a thunderstorm Rhaella also has the ability to control lightning. But only when the clouds are in such a war that they create actual thunder.

Sword master, one of the things she learned form her father was to wield a sword. She often prefers to practice with two smaller swords. Which she sets on fire now and then to scare enemies or use in battle to make the killing faster.

CHARACTER
She was not soft; she was all hard lines and edges, jagged pieces that never fit together. She was a dark shoreline, rock and mountain, she was the storm and the sadness inside your chest, and you broke yourself upon her.

Rhaella is a very bold, brave, daring, courageous, stubborn, rebellious, and headstrong girl who does not fit the stereotypical princess role. Rather than being a damsel in distress who is subservient to the customs, traditions, and social restrictions her society places on her and expects her to follow. She is very athletic and enjoys nothing more than riding her horse and practicing her archery or firebending. She also seems to be skilled in sword fighting.

Just like her father she is sharp, sharp like a knife that could kill you with one stroke. Her appearance is very feminine, and elegant and she can twist you around her finger within seconds if she wants. Although her appearance doesn't show anything of the fierceness that lies inside her she is always on her guard. Not to explode.

Rhaella has always been very fond of animals. When she was just a little girl she was always busy with helping her mother feeding the animals, take care of the horses. Later on she was able to afford herself a house in the forest of Navarre. Surrounding herself with as many animals as she can. From the smallest spider to her horses.  

APPEARANCE
Although he is a killer, Larethian is still a very refined gentleman. He is meticulous in appearance and speaks very precisely. He chooses his words very precisely and knows how to get what he wants. Larethian can be described as a tall (1.87) well muscled, attractive adult with sea-green eyes that can fade into black if he gets angry/ upset /manipulative, he has dark brown/almost black hair. His hair is rather long, and a little messy and sometimes combed back behind his ears. Most of the time the color he wears is black, dark blue, light blue and brown tones. Larethian also likes to wear leather, dark colored trousers, or a nice black blouse with a subtle pattern. Even though he looks very well muscled he walks with a lot of elegance yet manly.

BIOGRAPHY
If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?

Ancestry

0-10 y/o
Rhaella is born on an early autumn day. Morning fog was still rising from the red turning trees, and the sun tried to pierce brightly through the roof of leaves, as the child came to this world. Both her mother and father where very warm hearted that time .. At the age of 10 everything turned cold and dark once her mother got killed by her uncle the king of Navarre. (Rhaella never knew what happened because the king made up a lie about her parents) She was killed because of the treason her father had done against the throne and the kingdom and the king wanted them both to pay for it and making her fathers life as horrible as could. After Rhaella her mother was killed the king also took Rhaella away from her father and let her live inside the castle behind closed borders.

15-20
At the age of twenty Rhaella managed to escape the castle and live by herself. That was also the time she saw her father again. She barely recognised him that day and when she saw the hatred in his heart she never wanted to deal with him. But once she found out that the king had killed her mother Rhaella decided to work together with her father. In the years that she lived in the castle she had practised her fire bending for years and years. tbc.

currently
Catching fireflies with Eros

ENVIRONMENT
Rhaella lives in a small estate deep in the forest of Navarre. The estate is looking out on a small pond and is build to keep her and her animals well protected. She keeps many different animals. From her large horses to her bunnies, snakes, spiders and other friendly beasties.

Rhaella Medici 8190d182db7f9d0a2df6169f223923e0

QUOTE'S AND SAYINGS
I rebuilt myself from the ashes, after you burned me alive with your cold, cold words.

Without you,I can rise.
Without you,I will ignite.

She wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

You will hear thunder and remember me, And think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the colour of hard crimson, And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

She was not soft; she was all hard lines and edges, jagged pieces that never fit together. she was a dark shoreline,
rock and mountain, she was the storm and the sadness inside your chest, and you broke yourself upon her

Often when I imagine you your wholeness cascades into many shapes. You run like a herd of luminous deer and I am dark, I am forest. You are a wheel at which I stand, whose dark spokes sometimes catch me up, revolve me nearer to the center.

Infinite forest fire

Laatst aangepast door Rhaella Medici op di feb 06, 2018 9:09 pm; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Rhaella Medici Empty Re: Rhaella Medici

do sep 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Geaccepteerd
welkom op Fallen Skies

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp