welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Lexa
Lexa
Aantal berichten : 559
IC posts : 503

Character sheet
Residence : Mothers watch

Vanaheim, Mothers Heart - Commander Lexa Empty Vanaheim, Mothers Heart - Commander Lexa

do sep 21, 2017 9:20 pm
LEXA

\\ the basics \\

FULL NAME: LEXA
NICKNAMES: RACCOON, LEX
BIRTHDATE: (JANUARY22)
SPECIES: HUMAN
MAGIC: N.A.
RESIDENCE: MOTHER'S WATCH, VANAHEIM
SEXUALITY: BISEXUAL

\\ Appearance \\

HAIR COLOUR: BROWN
EYE COLOUR: BLUE+GREEN
HEIGHT: 165CM
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: -
MODIFIERS: TATTOO OVER BACK
FACE CLAIM: ALYCIA DEBNAM-CAREY

\\ personality \\

POSITIVE QUALITIES: COMING
NEGATIVE QUALITIES: COMING

DESCRIPTION:
Lexa, as leader, commands respect and is very powerful. She is considered a "visionary" and is willing to show mercy and to trust the people in the hopes of forming an alliance. Lexa has a neutral personality and is more logic-based and acts quite cynical. As a leader, she is willing to do anything for her people's safety. Lexa is loyal to her people to a fault, and this can result in her going against her word when it benefits her people. For people outside of Vanaheim, she might come off as savage and rude, having lived in Vanaheim all her life and not being used to any kind of manners they have in other areas.    

\\ BECOMING COMMANDER \\

I grew up without much parental care. I went for the streets. I started doing simple tasks for people and in exchange I got water, food, clothing and training. I got taught how to wield a dagger before most children know how to cut their own meat. I started to head for the people who taught me more often than those who fed me. I learned how to take care of myself on the streets. To live without a mother, without any family… It was harsh, but I had the people who helped me in exchange for my help to them and ended up being trained by the best there were. They taught me how to wield daggers, blades, even a spear. I knew how to fight and how to kill.

When I was fourteen, the Conclave was about to happen. Children are supposed to participate. In my Conclave, there were seven others. Finn, Wells, Cece, Monty, Jasper, Nathan, Connor and… Obviously, me. In the Conclave, Children between age twelve and sixteen are sent to the top of our highest Mountain. From there, they make their way back to the village. The road is… dangerous. There are many creatures that can kill you. Creatures that I still fear on this day. Two died on their way home. It was a spectacle, because six survived. A new record. Sadly, that’s not how things go. Only one can survive. So, we fought. I won. I was the last one standing and was believed to be chosen by the Mother, to be blessed by Her and become the new Commander.

I spent two years at the side of my Commander until he died. He was… a ruthless man. He truly believed all traditions to be correct and that every outsider would be the death of us. He got this message into our people, got them… to close up to change.

\\ COMMANDER \\

When he died, I took over. I was… blurred by his visions. Foreigners were bad. Vampires and werewolves were monsters and everyone needed to stay away from us. I eventually saw what was happening. It was not right. My people are blinded by their beliefs. Once I started to try and open them up, however, there… started to be riots. I had to kill. It is the only way. It is kill or be killed and if I get killed, another will just take over. They felt their ideals weren’t respected by me, but in truth… Their ideals had turned into fanaticism. There was no talking. They just… fought. Scared of what would happen if they let it in. But what could I do?

I had decided. I needed to open their minds. I need them to accept that the world isn’t ours. That there are people with different beliefs. That they are going to make war on us if we don’t accept their coexistence. And we in turn make war on them. They dream of living their life, bowing before their Commander and locked away from reality, but it is not possible. It simply isn’t.

I need to use their ways to make them change them. Those who oppose me will be punished for their sins. Only then will I stay with those who are willing to accept the rest of the world, before the rest of the world decides they do not accept us. And I hope to convince my Second of this, the child that will be forced into my place when I die. Because I will. And I can only hope that they will finally realize.

\\ trivia \\

Coming.

››MONTY‹‹

Laatst aangepast door Lexa op za mei 19, 2018 3:15 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Dacosta Laendaerys
Dacosta Laendaerys
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 599
IC posts : 46

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon

Vanaheim, Mothers Heart - Commander Lexa Empty Re: Vanaheim, Mothers Heart - Commander Lexa

wo sep 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Geaccepteerd
welkom op Fallen Skies

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: