welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Sasha Keightley
Sasha Keightley
Aantal berichten : 24
IC posts : 13

Character sheet
Residence : Cois

It's immortality my darling Empty It's immortality my darling

vr nov 24, 2017 11:21 pm

There is more to you than meets the eye
And the eye…does not go wanting.
It was late dawn as the wrecked ship entered the harbour and landed near the scaffold. Navarre. One of the many places she wished to visit. Sasha wanted to see the purple lavender fields and rough mountain tops with her own eyes. She had always had this desire for travelling and seeing the world and this time she wanted to travel really far and see the other climates of the country.

The port of the smaller town was bustling and glowing from the shoreline as the ship pulled into anchor in the sun light. Even though the light was much more dimmed then she would have expected. It also was a lot colder up here. Sasha had placed herself on the lower deck on he most front part of the ship so she could see the city and it’s busy harbour. Wondering if the stories about the king that ruled the land here where true. From stories what she have heard he was a cruel man. Someone who shouldn't be messed with. But as she saw the coastline a sudden feeling was creeping through her body. The feeling of: I should have stayed safely in my own bed until the feeling goes away. But here she was. And she could not go back that easily.

Once the ship was placed safely in the harbour Sasha started walking down the docks. She always travelled quite lightly with only a few dresses for the journey and a few other things. There was no need for more things since she would probably lose it.

It was midday by the time she found a tavern that had decent drink and bed. She started her night off with ale, but moved on to the rum before long. Several other of the crew members from the ship she travelled with were in as well, and with the lot of them the place became a loud place filled with the laughter and mirth of men who had been pent up for too long. Sasha laughed with them, telling jokes and predict their future until her voice started to rasp. The girls serving drinks started their usual antics of eyeing up the new men. Sasha sat back and sent her gaze about the barroom, looking over all the pairs of eyes she could find.

After a few hours she decided to pay the barkeeper and leave the tavern. She had left her belongings in her room this time and only took a small amount of money with her. The only thing she did before leaving the tavern was changing her dress.
It got all messed up from the travel and she felt so dirty. Sasha had pulled on a rather simple yet warm gown and made her way out as fast as she could almost tripping over someone as she left the building.

For Sergei

Sergei Lvov
Sergei Lvov
Aantal berichten : 2
IC posts : 1

Character sheet
Residence : Navarre

It's immortality my darling Empty Re: It's immortality my darling

wo dec 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Ever danced with the devil baby?
I LET THE MELODY SHINE, LET IT CLEANSE MY MIND
His soft, pale skin seemed to glow in the high sun as he walked slowly through the town. It bustled with the figures of strangers, acquaintances and friends, all of whom glancing at him as he brushed past them. Some dipped their heads or hats to him, most seemingly with a glint in their eye with a curiosity about them.

Sergei let the slight curls of his blonde hair bounce and dance as a faint wind whipped them into his handsome face, his pure eyes taking in the scene of all these people. Yet in spite of all of the hustle and bustle of Navarre, the noise seemed to dissipate into the distance as his mind wandered elsewhere. A pulse in body, the ever-present sense of needing fulfilment in this quiet and boring life.

It had been easily an hour by the time Sergei realised he was soon getting close to the harbour, the place where he had come to moor into this new place just a few months before. Navarre was a truly stunning place, but Sergei was not home, not yet.

Suddenly, his gaze passed from the swinging sign of the tavern to the creature that walked out of the door below. He stopped in his tracks and let his youthful gaze take in the beauty. Dark flowing hair, olive skin and piercing eyes. She walked with a flow to her step, a gown that seemed to cover what Sergei guessed was a curvacious and equally inticing body. She was beautiful. With a jolt in his chest, he realised that she was walking in his direction out of the tavern, and to this he placed himself right in her line of movement. Would she notice him?

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: