welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller
Aantal berichten : 68
IC posts : 22

Character sheet
Residence : Falkreath, Skorravir

Sweater Weather Empty Sweater Weather

do feb 01, 2018 8:48 pm

don't hate,
relate

Oké, hij moest toegeven. Shapeshifting was weleens nuttig voor hem. Als uil kon hij lange afstanden vliegen zonder te huilen van de spierkrampen dat hij kreeg - zoals elke keer wanneer hij trappen op moest lopen -. Soms hielp moeder natuur niet, en werd hij omver geblazen door de wind. Maar in zijn uilenvorm was hij klein genoeg om zijn vijand sneller af te zijn. Mocht het een beer zijn of een weerwolf of anything. Zolang de bedreiging maar niet kon vliegen was het goed genoeg.
En zo was het dat hij binnen een paar uur bij Rhoynar aankwam. Nou, ergens tijdens zijn vlucht besloot hij wat te gaan rusten op een kraaienest van een schip. Ze hadden hem pas opgemerkt toen ze hun bestemming bereikt hadden. Maar Daniel had het al zien aankomen en was hem gelijk gepeerd.Welke piraat zou nou zijn tijd besteden om een uil te vangen?

Anyway, hij was hier voor een reden. Hier had hij met Athena afgesproken. Die hem voor het eerst zijn eerste taak zal geven. En hem training zou kunnen geven om als assassin verder te werken. Hij had zelf geen idee waarom, maar het was alsof hij gemaakt was voor spionage en moorden. Niet dat hij zo'n Freddy Krueger gek was. Maar hij was slim genoeg om mensen te laten boeten voor hun daden. Al was het niet zijn probleem. Een handje helpen voor wat geld deed geen kwaad. En waar anders zou hij kunnen werken? Voor een kraampje? Als slaafje? Hoe laag schatte hij zichzelf dan?

Zijn gele uilenogen keken neer terwijl  hij laag boven de grond vloog. Niet te laag, maar hoog genoeg dat de rest van de mensen hem niet makkelijk konden plukken van de lucht. Met zijn scherpe ogen waren maar gericht op één doel. Een vrouw met rood, lang haar.

+tag Athena Reagan

x
Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan
Aantal berichten : 200
IC posts : 57

Character sheet
Residence : the forest of everywhere

Sweater Weather Empty Re: Sweater Weather

vr feb 02, 2018 7:52 pm
In was rather silence in the forest, something the ginger haired woman loved very much. The woman didn't like cities.  With a soft sigh she walked between the trees. Her feets didn't make much noise, showing that the woman was used to be quiet.  To blend with her surrounding. It was clear this wasn't a problem for her at all. Of course her poison green eyes and flaming ginger hair was what could catch the attention of anybody. It was also something her enemy would easily remember. That was the only downside of her hair color. But she didn’t mind.

The yawn that seemed to escape her lips, let’s her to keep in mind to sleep after meeting the young boy. Daniel…. She found the young boy after he killed and burned his parents. After she found him, Athena just decided on that moment to take him under her wing. Training him in the style of assassin. The training began small, stealing, blending or spying. It’s like that, that Athena also started. You can’t just become one of the well known assassins after just one day.  Was it only that simple. It was a nudge against her hip from Hades, that took Athena out of her own thoughts. The pale creature was big. For sure 2,5 er own size. It was a monster that would make everybody scream in fear. Scared of the ugly thing. For Athena it was such a beautiful creature. Hades was one of his own kind. The monster that came from hell and could turn in a few other kind of monster. Each with it’s own specialties.

Athena followed the eyes of Hades, finding a beautiful with owl on a branch. “ You can change Daniel” She spoke with her serene voice. Don’t expect her to be nice tho. “I bet you have stayed long enough in the form of that animal.” Athena puts her hands behind her back. “ Hope you weren’t followed tho.” Her voice stayed calm and relaxed. Her eyes became more chilly than usual. Making it clear it wouldn’t end well for him, if he was followed.

In love with those screams
//

Hades full form: https://imgur.com/k9essGQ
Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Character sheet

za feb 03, 2018 9:57 am

don't hate,
relate

To begin with; it wasn't like Daniel was afraid of breaking a rule without his awareness. He was just cautious. It was better safe than sorry, that was sure. And he had known Athena for longer than a day. He knew that she wasn't the type to joke around unless it became her game. Daniel was more a game follower - a player. But players fooled around too, right?

He was settled on a branch. His big, yellow eyes looking around for any sign of ginger red hair. Flying around would make it too suspicious. Who ever saw a snow owl around this place? No wonder some others could've easily guessed he was a shapeshifter. He had to be more realistic.

“ You can change Daniel”
He turned his head a full round -something owls could do, luckily- to look at the woman. “I bet you have stayed long enough in the form of that animal.” His confused look turned into a rather shocked one when he saw some Hades type of thing next to her. His wings were spread out and he turned around to fully look at them. "What the hell is that?!" He yelped with wide eyes. Quickly forcing himself to calm down. He was here for business. Not jumpscares. And besides, he could swear the beast had feelings as well.
“Hope you weren’t followed tho.” She continued. Her voice became chilly enough for Daniel to even feel the coldness hit him. He shook his head. "I don't think someone would ever see any interest in me enough to follow me, ma'am." He spoke in all honesty. Because, to who was he actually useful for?

x
Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan

Character sheet

za feb 03, 2018 11:06 am

The woman looked around. Watching the many trees and bushes. You can never be sure if your safe. She isn’t paranoid. The woman is strong enough to protect herself. Not only that she has already lived so damn long that she knows where to look. Deep into thoughts, the woman kept walking deeper and deeper. The nudge against her hip made her aware of the surroundings again. A soft smile played on her lips. Hades was her companion for a long time. It was a surprise in that he still liked to be by her side. It was clear the creature of hell liked the human world. More prey for him to hunt. Something she didn't mind. There were moments that she let him do, whatever he does. The demon isn’t a pet to keep on a leach. That would only end very badly.

Her eyes followed the eyes of Hades and saw the white owl. Hades made it clear that it wasn’t just a simple owl. This could only be the young boy. So she spoke up. The owl turning his head completely. Something that was rather nasty to watch. Really nasty… The owls eyes got bigger it seem… oh Hades, she almost forgot the big creature. It was the first time that he came with her when meeting Daniel. Most of the time Hades kept himself in wolf form so he wouldn’t get attention. She put her hand on the leg of the giant creature while  The woman was glad he turn fast and not just kept staring at her. Not that she would just let that happen. And Daniel knows that too.

"What the hell is that?!" Were his first words to her. The woman pulled an eyebrow up. With a sarcastic voice Athena answered.“Well, hello to you too” Hades himself seem to narrow his eyes while growling softly. Enough to give a trilling through her own body. “Ah i haven’t introduced him to you it seem.. “ While mumbling she petted the monster a bit as a sorry. “This Daniel is Hades my summoning. Hades this is Daniel” Her voice was rather light at the end of her sentence, playing with the big monster. The monster seems to grumble before laying down with annoyed vibe around him. A soft and almost unheard giggle escaped her lips. Soon enough her light attitude became chilly while looking at Daniel again.

The woman huffed slowly. “ Maybe not now, but after enough training and finishing your jobs you will. So make always sure you aren’t followed, you can never be sure enough” She grinned, her sharp can canines blinking in the sun. Hades next to her huffed again. “ Oh…” she spoke up “ Sorry big guy, you can hunt later if you want. You sound rather hungry…” After shaking her head she turned back to Daniel “ hope your ready Daniel it won’t be an easy training today.” A smirk appeared on her face.
Love the screams
//
Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Character sheet

zo feb 04, 2018 1:51 pm

don't hate,
relate

His yellow-ish eyes were still glued to the beast as if it was a big threat to him. Of course, Athena had it under control. But being so small as an owl didn't really put him at ease. Despite him - daring to say - trusting the woman in front of him. He was still young, and still had to discover how real the world was. “Well, hello to you too.” Was her reaction back. “Ah i haven’t introduced him to you it seem... This Daniel is Hades my summoning. Hades this is Daniel.” She said as she patted the monster a if it was just a small chihuahua. But again... Chichuahuas were pretty horrible too.

"Right," was his only answer before he turned back into his human form. Jumping off the thick branch to land on his feet.
“Hope your ready Daniel it won’t be an easy training today.” She said with a smirk. Daniel let out a groan in defeat. He was definitely not ready. "When is it an easy training?" He already began to complain. Like usual, of course. But it was just a Daniel thing to do to complain about anything involving exercisng. He still remembered how often he got a muscle ache the next day.

x
Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan

Character sheet

zo feb 04, 2018 5:29 pm

In her mind athena already knew what to learn him. She just has to see if he was ready for it. The boy was still young and doesn't have much experience. This will change after enough training from the woman. Training that would never be easy. Only getting harder with the day. Being soft isn’t something Athena liked to see. The woman has lived so long, already knowing how cruel the world could be. The ginger haired woman was so different when she was a human. A bright young child. Everybody loved her. The people always saw the ginger haired girl hopping around. It was the moment that she discovered her powers with summoning, that everything changed.

The groaning of the young boy pulled Athena back from her own thoughts of the dark past. “Never” Was her dry answer. It’s good that he knows it never will be easy. It means he is learning. “Let start with 10 pull ups on that branch” she looks at a branch that that was half a beter higher than the boy himself. Meaning he has to reach the branch on his own. “When you succeeded in that you will hang upside down the same branch doing 20 sit ups” A cruel smile forming on her lips. “ Come on boy, i don’t have all day you know. I don’t think you would like having a hungry Hades close by” It wasn’t to tease him. It was fact. Making it clear that the creature was getting hungry.

Love the screams
//

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Character sheet

zo feb 04, 2018 10:35 pm

don't hate,
relate

Apparently Daniel just learned another thing from Athena. The, "Never.", she gave him gave pretty much away of how caring and lovable she could be. Especially to Daniel.

“Let start with 10 pull ups on that branch”  His eyes widened at those words. "Oh, for fuck's sake." He mumbled under his breath. He never guessed training with Athena would be a living hell.
“When you succeeded in that you will hang upside down the same branch doing 20 sit ups” Okay, now she just wanted him dead. All these years, he tried to avoid any type of exercise, for this?
And the cruel smile on her lips already told him enough. It told him how well she knew how much he could handle and whatnot. “ Come on boy, i don’t have all day you know. I don’t think you would like having a hungry Hades close by” His brown eyes looked over at the creature next to her and he let out a tired sigh. Moving towards the branch and stretching his arms up to grab it with his hands. Okay, it were just some pull ups, how bad could it be?

Update; very bad

Five minutes had passed. And after several attempts of the young boy trying to pull himself up, he just... kind of gave up. He was awkwardly hanging on a branch. Looking at Athena with a look of what the hell am I supposed to do now? And thus, he asked.

"Am I doing it right?

x
Athena Reagan
Athena Reagan

Character sheet

zo feb 04, 2018 11:05 pm

Being the stupid one

The woman was leaning against the leg of Hades, looking at Daniel. That was all, nothing else to do. With her arms crossed Athena waited for Daniel. It was time he got some muscles on his skin. After watching him closely she knew he had almost done. How would he defend himself? If Daniel tried hitting someone he could better just hit a wall, that would punch back. With her right hand Athena pulled a few strands of hair from before her poison green eyes. It would probably takes a few months before he would get a hint of muscles. As long as he doesn’t have those he can’t be an assassin. Just merely an spy. Nothing special about that, but the young teenager has to start somewhere. Why did she took him under her wing again….. The vampire couldn’t remember.

The curses that came out of his mouth where silly. The things she told him to do were easy. How can he complain without even trying. The boy had zero motivation….just great. Athena had to watch his pitiful attempts of doing… just everything wrong. How you even can do a push up wrong is beyond her. And now he even dared to ask if he does it right. “ Daniel have you ever tried suing your brains for non-support? I think it’s time for you to do just that.” Her words were cold. Showing that she just meant every word she had said.  “ I don’t even understand how you can do everything wrong.” Hades was growling loudly. In other words he just was laughing so hard at the boy that the ground seem to tremble. Even a monster found it ridiculous.

with a few steps the ginger haired woman stood next the teenager. “ Watch and learn, If you don’t learn i will make you run so damn much, that you can’t be walking for a week” Her green eyes locking with his. Making her threat clear for him. After making sure he understood she grabbed the branch doing the 10 push ups so easily, almost giving the sight that she would fly in the air if she wouldn’t hold the branch. With a thud she stood back on the ground. “ Your turn. 10 times. If you don’t you will do every time 1 more” The smirk only grew more on the female her face, showing her canines properly.  

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Character sheet

vr feb 09, 2018 9:53 pm
DANIEL MILLER
one day, they'll see
the throne was made for me

She didn't really look satisfied with her decision, let alone with his actions. Because the expression on her face only screamed 'idiot'. “Daniel have you ever tried suing your brains for non-support? I think it’s time for you to do just that. I don’t even understand how you can do everything wrong.” He made a sissing sound. As if he just got 'roasted'. "Funny, you sound just like my mom." He said. The tone in his expression clearly showing that he wasn't 'hurt' anymore for the things his mom told him. In fact, you know what happened to them? They turned to ashes, and no, not like a phoenix does.
He looked over at Hades, that made a sound as if he was laughing at him. He narrowed his eyes, but didn't say anything. Because that thing was some demon type of thing.

The woman walked over to him. So Daniel assumed he had to let go. He let himself fall, luckily landing on his feet. Since it wasn't so high thanks to his own height. “Watch and learn, If you don’t learn i will make you run so damn much, that you can’t be walking for a week” His eyes widened. Look, woth that threat you could make him do anything. "Do you want me dead?!" He eventually asked in light shock. She couldn't be serious, right? But Athena was already pulling herself up so easily. She had easy to talk, she was a vampire. Once she was done, Daniel already let out a groan of protest. "Your turn. 10 times. If you don’t you will do every time 1 more.” He let out a sigh. "But you are a fricking vampire. And I'm a weak, defenseless human. What if I collapse down and you won't be able to wake me up?" He asked. A stupid question, but it was now to gain some time.

i'm running for the crown  .
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Permissies van dit forum: