welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

Ghosts of Utopia Empty Ghosts of Utopia

di feb 27, 2018 3:29 pm
Kaz Elias Brekker
Don't get attached.

Normally, he would skip Valyria. The cities didn't do it for him. It was too yellow, there was sand everywhere and it was the captial of this world he was living in. A captial meant the king and queen lived there, it meant there was an army, that the security would be top notch. Although, it had shown in the past that guards could be easily bribed. It depended on where their loyalities were. Anyway, Kaz rather walked around different places. But today was different. He felt apathetic, tired. For once in a long while, Kaz let his emotions get the best of him. His face was grim, hollow and showed dark circles around his eyes. It was the result of two restless nights plagued by nightmares and paranoia. He didn´t know where it came from, or at least, not the exact reason. Instead of pondering what it could mean, Kaz did what he could do best. He ran away from his problems. Or well.. he walked away, since running wasn´t really an option with his leg.
Kruge sat on his shoulder, it's black eyes examining everyone and everything. Kaz himself just walked the streets, aimlessly, no plan in his head, just the screaming thought that he really wanted to rest. But he kept moving, he kept his paranoia at bay and moved on. He had to. Not much folk was on the streets, which was maybe for the best, he had no time for small talk or the feeling of eyes burning into his back.

Eventually, Kaz allowed himself to rest at the outskirts of town. He leaned against a pillar, enjoying its cool shadow, drinking from a small flask that probably didn't contain water. He normally didn't drink, but this felt different. It felt like he needed it. Kruge sat on a stone before him, picking at non-excisent food. Kaz rolled his eyes and put the flask away. The sleeves of his coat were slightly rolled up, showing some of the many tattoos he had. With some effort, since hies exhaustion had an effect on his bad leg, he walked over to the crow, who looked at him shortly and then continued to peck on the stone. ''We were never meant for greatness, were we?'' Kaz muttered to the crow, looking at the planes of Valyria. How much sand would be needed to bury him and the sins he had committed? He probably wouldn't even be buried, he would just be left behind as food for the vultures. He was fine with that.

+Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn
Aantal berichten : 53
IC posts : 33

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon, Valyria

Ghosts of Utopia Empty Re: Ghosts of Utopia

di feb 27, 2018 3:56 pm

It wasn’t like she was an extravert. Nor an introvert. She was more like hovering between those things. Aella wasn’t an outdoors person, especially not in Valyria. But rotting in her home wasn’t her favorite choice either.

That was why she just exited Archeon. Because, honestly, why the hell did she choose to live in this horrible place? If she thought she could hide here, she was wrong, maybe it was just asking for drastic measures. But seriously, she had to get out of there sooner or later, before they even noticed something off with her.
It was a fun two years, yeah. Now it’s time to go somewhere else. Falkreath, perhaps? No, that would be too cold, even for her own black soul and personality. She would feel it in her fingertips every day, next to her heart, right.

She rolled her sleeves up from her thin blouse. Valyria had the perfect temperature, despite it being a bit cold, still. It was often a bit... dry. But that would do. Aella had to admit that she was grateful for her ancestors being used to such weather. She remembered her parents living in Nymmerwel. - Where she buried a body once, surprisingly -  A great, rich, innocent family of shapeshifters. What could’ve gone wrong?

Her dark hair bounced with her movements as she made quick steps forwards, it was as if she was sure she knew where she was going. Though her eyes couldn’t divert from the black creature on the ground. A black raven, that she could recognise in a second. And of course, where there was a Kruge, there was a Kaz. When she looked back up she met with the familiar face. Next to the pilars, just out of the town. Though she didn’t let that ruin her day. Her first option was to continue walking and to accept that she would’ve crossed paths with him at least once or twice in her life.
But who was she if she didn’t at least acknowledge his presence?

”I never thought you as a ‘Valyria’ type of person. Guess people change.” Was her only response. No greeting, no ‘heeey, what a coincidence’. No, she knew who he was, he know who she was. They both would find it easy to find out how fake this tension could go.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di feb 27, 2018 4:10 pm
Kaz Elias Brekker
Don't get attached.

The crow, ofcourse, didn't reply and Kaz was left with an eery silence, a silence that pushed him towards his thoughts, towards his problems. He didn't want to go there. So, Kaz sighed deeply, frowned, partly because the sun was shining in his eyes, and stared at a distant point that he wasn't even sure of if it existed. An animal companion was nice, but the fact that they didn't talk could be annoying. Like now. He knew Kruge couldn't form thoughts on his own, that this beast was nothing but a shadow of himself, but someting, even a small aknowledgement, was that something too much? Maybe if he hit the creature with his cane it would react. But then he would hurt himself. It was useless. The grip on his cane strenghtened, the edge of the beak of the skull pricking into his gloves, almost reaching his skin. A feeling that meant he was still here, that he wasn't passed out of exhaustion.

Though, he questioned that again when he heard a familiar voice. A voice he hadn't heard in a very long time. One, he didn't really want to hear and one he hadn't expected. He turned towards her, saw her in all her glory and.. looked unimpressed. Meanwhile, inside, his heart skipped a beat. He chose ot ignore it, instead, concentrated on her words. ''I never thought you as a low, petty traitor. Yet here we are.'' He responded dryly to her words. Was he sure he wasn't dreaming? Was the sun playing tricks on his mind? Of course, this had been her territory, but after so many years he had expected her to move on. ''Guess they do.'' He then said, his tone softer this time, his eyes hovering over her body. Even now, he couldn't help but to notice she looked good. No, she looked better than that. But their glorytimes were long gone, and he shouldn't reminisence with the past.
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

di feb 27, 2018 4:56 pm

She thought she could be here forever, so she moved to lean her shoulder against another pilar, a couple of steps away from the other. She had noticed some changes, of course. When years pass by, not everyone would stay the same. Let’s say he looked more mature, his hair was better, slightly longer. He had definitely more muslces, she could tell. And he had the same, adorable unamused face he wore like a loaded gun. She could almost regret her decision, almost. But it made her who she was. If she still kept with that deal she would look like a lost puppy. And she wasn’t eighteen anymore.

''I never thought you as a low, petty traitor. Yet here we are.'' Came his response. Jeez, he was still with that? It was just a deal they both agreed on. Except it gave her the whole benefit and it left him with... yeah.
''Guess they do.'’ He added, it was slightly softer than the defensive person she was used to. She could admit that it was indeed something she should’ve been ashamed of. And maybe her life would’ve seemed better if she just stayed with her loyal personality. But again, they would’ve been married by now. And that sounded different to her than when she was younger.

She still wasn’t moving. Her shoulder was leaning against the cold pilar as her eyes remained on the other’s. It was as if she was expecting something from him. Another response, maybe a lash out. After a couple of seconds her impatient look in her eyes changed into determination as she finally spoke up.
”Attaboy. It’s not the end of the world yet.” Was her comment. Because what he hell could she say? ‘I’m sorry for your loss?’ What loss?

”And what are you doing in Valyria? I don’t think it’s a smart idea to go and steal things around here. I’ve seen more guards than people.” She added, as if they were just discussing the weather at a coffee place. But she had to admit, the feeling was there as well. It was difficult to look at someone in disgust when years ago they were like stars in your eyes. And it wasn’t like she had the right to hate him. After all, she ruined this for herself, according to most people.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di feb 27, 2018 6:54 pm
Kaz Elias Brekker
Don't get attached.

Had he missed her? To be honest, heh ad been way too preoccupied with other things. Like, not dying. Or not getting caught by a sheriff or by a former childhood friend who wanted to murder him. Those were actual reasons to keep his thoughts from drifting towards her. Seeing her, leaning against that pillar, it did something to him and he couldn't ignore that, no matter how hard he tried. Kruge, finally, had decided the rock was boring and stared at her with his black, small eyes. Ofcourse the creature recognized her, it knew what had happened. Her words, though, annoyed him. It may not have been, but dramatic as he was, it had felt like that. Kaz dared to step closer to her, his face was grim while pointed the top of his cane towards her. ''You left me bleeding out on the streets.'' He grumbled, not breaking eye contact. ''It sure looked like that back then.'' He added, putting down his cane with a slight stumble so he could lean on it again, noticing how weak he felt. The fact that the sun was shining directly on him, wasn't helping either. This was not the place nor the time to start a discussion like this. He didn't want this, he never had asked for it. Yet, here they were.
He shrugged at her question, knowing very well what she meant. ''I'm passing through. I know my stuff.'' The last words came out bitter. He wasn't stupid, he knew how Valyria worked. ''It surprises me you're not in jail yet. Have you really stayed here after..'' His eyes wandered off, trying to find the right words. ''..everything?''' He managed to say, his eyes reverting back to her. His voice having an actual honest tone. Yes, he was interested in what had happened to her after all they had gone through. But that shouldn't matter after what she had done. But then again, why hadn't he put his hands around her neck to choke her then? What held him back? Kaz knew the answer, but he pushed it away. Blame the sun Kaz, just blame the sun.
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

di feb 27, 2018 8:08 pm

Why did she have the feeling this conversation was far from over? It wasn’t like they were just friends catching up after all these years. She decided to let her head rest on the pilar as well as she blew out the air from her cheeks. Waiting for his answer back. ''You left me bleeding out on the streets. It sure looked like that back then.'' She moved her head back up as she straightened her position. Alright, but he wasn’t dead. Surprisingly enough. ”If I stayed there we both would’ve been bleeding out on the streets. How far would we get then?” She said back almost immediately. Yeah, it might’ve been a selfish move. But it was more out of instinct. It was either fight or flight and how could she put up with a whole gang with knives and guns? Luckily she took her time to learn some good moves of self defense. And besides, sometimes you had to take the risk.

''I'm passing through. I know my stuff.'' Great, so he knew what to do with this place. At least he still had his intelligent shenanigans. He hasn’t fully changed yet. Not that it would matter. What they had all those years ago was a lost cause by now. She kind of already had a small sneak peek of how Kaz’ system worked with trust. You had to work very hard for it. And maybe when they were younger it was something easy for her to do, but after all that, some things better remained on the side.

''It surprises me you're not in jail yet. Have you really stayed here after... everything?'' It was quite clear they were both acting on a passive aggressive manner. Maybe just because they both wanted a peaceful evening. Even Aella wasn’t up for a fight at the moment. And especially not with the man she was supposed to marry.

”I’ve got my sources.” She said with a shrug following. As if it really didn’t matter wether she got in jail or not. ”And yeah, Valyria is not the best place to hide. But I think we can both agree that they don’t really find any motivation to look for me if I rarely show my face around here.”
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

di feb 27, 2018 8:30 pm
Kaz Elias Brekker
Don't get attached.

They both were dwindeling around the truth. They both really didn't want to be here, but the fact they were seeing each other after such a long time, alive and not behind bars, was something they didn't want to pass on so quickly. Besides, even now, Kaz liked to look at her, though he hid it with his grumpy stare. The heart wants what it wants and no matter how hard he tried to tell himself it was impossible, it would push through nontheless. ''Partners don't bail on each other.'' He returned with clenched teeth. But what kind of partners? Partners in crime? Partners for life? They were supposed to be both, but in the end they were just a broken mess, glad to be free from each other but desperate enough to hold back on killing the other. He felt dizzy and he wasn't sure if it was from this unexpected warmth, or because he actually had no idea how to handle this situation. The last thing he wanted was to pass out, so he leaned against a large boulder, his gaze not letting hers go.
''You've always been a clever fox, or coyote, whatever.'' He spoke, trying to sound careless but failing miserably. In truth, he didn't want to care, he didn't need to. They both went their seperate ways, be it in an odd fashion, but you couldn't just let the other one go when they were supposed to be by your side for life. ''So your telling me, that all these years you didn't steal a thing?'' He raised an eyebrow, letting both of his gloved hands rest on his cane. ''I hope you realize I find that very hard to believe.'' Maybe he was just missing the point of her words, maybe he just wanted this conversation to continue. Maybe he just wanted to revert time and start all over again.
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

di feb 27, 2018 10:06 pm

She looked up at the sky as she let him answer her again. Her eyes blinking slowly before looking back at the man a few steps away from her. ''Partners don't bail on each other.'' She moved her brown eyes to the side, just to avoid eye contact for a while before looking back up into his eyes. ”No they don’t.” Was her easy response. ”That’s why I didn’t bail on you. If I had the chance I would’ve rescued your helpless ass out of that mess.” She moved her arms to fold them as she leaned against the pilar again. Aella looked down at Kruge. Who was just staring at her with those black eyes. Only speaking in movement.

'’You've always been a clever fox, or coyote, whatever.'' He added. Which made her look back up into his eyes. She made a wild guess that this conversation would last forever if they both went into the pointless statements and facts. She honestly thought she could’ve got something useful out of this. But all she got from this crap was the pain she had kept for so long. Who knew such a familiar face could make it all come back?
”And I see you didn’t get rid of Kruge, yet?” She asked calmly as she looked at the crow. It wasn’t like she hated him. Of course not. It was one of her favorite animals. Was. Because now it looked like he despised her as well. Though who was she to decide what a summoning was feeling? But it wasn’t like they were best friends either.

'So your telling me, that all these years you didn't steal a thing? I hope you realize I find that very hard to believe.'' That was the whole point of someone knowing who she was. It was almost like Kaz knew how she changed and what that could bring. As if he knew her more than she knew herself.

”You’ve got a part right. I am still my pesky self.” She answered with a forced smile. A smile that was already saying enough that this definitely wasn’t some British tea lunch or whatever they called it back in those days. ”And yes, I’m still doing my usual work as a thief. But even you must be smart enough to know that this damn place isn’t the type to be robbed. That’s why I was planning on going out of this hellhole.” Until you suddenly appeared here.  
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo feb 28, 2018 3:59 pm
Kaz Elias Brekker
Don't get attached.

Kaz didn't like to dwell on the past. It brought aweful memories he rather liked to forget. He knew he wasn't the only one who tried and he knew there were many ways to forget, he just hadn't found the right one yet. Because he never drank, he never tried to drown himself and forget. The alcohol tasted like salt to him, salt that reminded him of the sea. Instead of forgetting, it only reminded him more of the horrors of the sea. It was stupid to be afraid of those large, open waters, but Kaz had his reasons and he would prove anyone wrong if they told him he was a coward. Maybe he was, after all, why else would he always wear these stupid gloves? Why would he be so afraid of skin? Because everytime something touched him he got the chills and his brain was stupid enough to link it to his brother. If he could reprogramm his brain, he wouldn't hestiate or listen to anyone who would say it was a bad idea.
Her words only infuriated him more and he bit his lip to stop himself from blurting out the most foul words that came on his mind. ''You didn't even look for me.'' He hissed angrily. ''You just left.'' The last few words had a different tone. They sounded hurt, softer, maybe even a little bit insecure. His eyes went to Kruge when she mentioned him and he nodded. ''You know very well that I can't.'' He mumbled, avoiding her gaze and instead gave the crow a little poke with his cane. The crow ignored him, only eitting a soft protest, before he went back to pecking at the ground. Kaz nodded, knowing very well what she meant. ''It took you some time to realize that, though.'' He spoke, looking back at her again, his face blank and not revealing any of his emotions. A silence fell between them, before Kaz finally asked a question that had ben on his tongue for too long now, and he finally had the chance to ask her. ''Do you ever think back to it''? His words were quick, as if he just blurted it out, as if he actually didn't want to ask her. Maybe it had been for the best if he actually hadn't.
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

wo feb 28, 2018 6:49 pm
don't
come
back
alone

She wasn't stupid. She knew very well what she did and what impact it could give on someone. That was usually why she did what she did. But it was never her intention to leave him there. It was just a last minute move. She had no other choice but survive. And maybe she could admit that her pride could conquer something. And regardless to say that she was someone who would rather have everything in her own manners, have control. And so was Kaz. It didn't took long for her to find out that that wouldn't exactly fit in a commitment. Something had to go.

''You didn't even look for me. You just left.'' He hissed at her. Aella wasn't really surprised of the fact that he, indeed, didn't really let go of the humility that had happened years ago. But who could blame him? The love of his life leaving him to die. That's something she'd like to read on the newspapers. But it wasn't something funny, at the moment. Now she thought about it. It was a more serious topic now it came to the light. She was older, he was older. They both grew up and moved on. Or so she thought.
She had noticed the change of tone in those last few words. And just, because of that, she completely forgot what she had to say. She didn't take too long to just point out at the winged creature and say that he still wasn't able to get rid of it. Just for the sake of the tension between the two.

''You know very well that I can't.'' Was his response to when she asked him about Kruge. And yes, she knew that he couldn't get rid of the crow. Her brown eyes were still looking at the animal when Kaz gave it a poke with his cane. The female just crossed her arms once again. She still didn't have many words left. Except that it could make it worse, probably. Aella knew how he could be. In many ways, even. But that was yet... Rather irrelevant. Because who knew that years later she would be standing next to him, still arguing about who could have died and who couldn't. And to be frank, she thought that he wouldn't have survived that night. And just the thought of that gave her some strange feeling that she should've checked on him that day afterwards. Maybe things would've been different. But she was young, and... Well yeah. Afraid. That was why she went to Valyria. A stupid decision. But she was so put up with the haste of running away, she just chose the worst place to stay. But let's say the sun did well on her.

''Do you ever think back to it'?" Came from a sudden corner. Filling up the empty space in the conversation. And Aella had no idea wether to take it seriously or not. But it was either the walls up, or crushing her pride. And the latter seemed less appealing. Because she wasn't a lost, little girl anymore. But it was true that there was indeed more than a spark between them, years ago.

That was why she tried to sound a bit... Unimpressed. As if it was a simple question. It would be a lie to say that she didn't take the time to think about what he just asked. And how much it could affect.

"Sometimes." She answered. That would say enough.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo feb 28, 2018 9:03 pm
Kaz Elias Brekker
Don't get attached.

Even at moments like these, Kaz refused to believe in fate. There was nothing that would push him in the direction someone else wanted him to go. He was in control over his own life, there was no god or entity that decided over him above the clouds. It was simple superstition, something he would never believe in. Even when he would be on his knees with a knife to his throat. That god he was supposed to believe in hadn't warned him for the upcoming dangers he would experience, for the fact that a knife had gone through his ribs and would make sure he almost bled out on the streets. This God had given him immense power, a power he couldn't control and only brought chaos and despair. Even now, he could feel it turmoil inside him. This was treacherous terrain, but Aella's words didn't make it any better. In a quick movement, Kaz got up, his face turning angry while he, again, pointed the crow head towards her while he set a step forward.
''Sometimes? As in how I sometimes like to think about jumping off a bridge? Or as I sometimes think that my life can't get any better?'' Another step forward, his voice sarcastic and angry. The bird had stopped eating sand and turned its head towards the two, Kaz getting closer to Aella with another step towards her. ''You know, maybe it has been for the best that you left me bleeding out on the streets,'' He continued, his tone going lower, almost growling, ''Because otherwise I would have married a useless, petty, traitorous coward.'' He spit the words in her face. He was close enough to her that, if he wanted, could slice her throat with one movement. Hate flowed through his veins, controlled him. ''You know, if the tables were turned, if it was you on those streets, I would have done exactly the same. I wouldn't even think twice.'' Maybe it was the exhaustion that tipped him over the edge, maybe it was a mix of that with the hatred, but it felt like years of bottled up hate just poured right out of him. And it felt good.
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

wo feb 28, 2018 10:18 pm
don't
come
back
alone

She had expected him to leave her alone. Because what they were discussing now, was a lost cause. It was something not worth discussing for. Or she just thought so because she didn't want to give the other the satisfaction that she indeed thought about her decisions and what they once had once or twice. But who was she to be all depressed over something like that? It was like dropping your ice cream on the ground. She didn't really seemed to be bothered by her ex-fiancé just taking a step forward because she didn't have the time to mourn over her damn loss.
''Sometimes? As in how I sometimes like to think about jumping off a bridge? Or as I sometimes think that my life can't get any better?'' It looked like he was taking another couple of steps forward. But that didn't make her change her position any single bit. She wasn't scared of him. Of anyone. Even if he had the chance to kill her. What could go worse? It's some pain and then it's over. It wasn't like she had something to lose. She wasn't scared of dying. Since a very long time.

"Sometimes as in me wasting my time on this conversation." Was her snappy response. Her and her big mouth, like always. But he was discussing with a woman. What did he expect from that? She didn't let herself be walked over so easily.
''You know, maybe it has been for the best that you left me bleeding out on the streets,'' he sudden spoke up. Which made her raise an eyebrow. Go on. ''Because otherwise I would have married a useless, petty, traitorous coward.'' That was a huge title, coming from a man with gloves on.
"Touché." Was her response. It would've hurt, maybe a couple of years ago. Or maybe it would hit her in the next 24 hours. But right now, the only card she pulled was the 'zero fucks to give' one. Because the feelings she once had was gone for so long, she had no idea how to use them again. She didn't have time for emotions in her own business.

''You know, if the tables were turned, if it was you on those streets, I would have done exactly the same. I wouldn't even think twice.'' Aella looked up at the sky before turning her gaze back to Kaz. It was clear she was getting bored of this conversation. She was just exhausted as he was, of course. Maybe, if she took the time to repeat those words in her head it would've hurt her one way or another. But now all she could do was shrug.
"Who am I to blame you?" She pulled her sleeves back down before just changing the subject. "Don't you have something better to do?"
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

wo feb 28, 2018 11:06 pm
Kaz Elias Brekker
Don't get attached.

To hell with keeping in his feelings, to hell with emotions. Rational thinking was not on his mind right now, all he could see was her and her stupid perfect face that, if he could, would stare at and remind himself of the good days. This all was stupid and she would only impair him in his future. Now that he knew she was still alive and well, now that he knew she was still so goddamn perfect, he couldn't just walk away and ignore all of this. It would haunt him, if it wasn't in his dreams it would occupy his every thought, every movement he would make would remind him of her. It was sickening, the fact that she still had that power over him, after all those stupid, wasted years. It shouldn't be. It felt like the years between then and now were fake, like a happy memory placed in his head to keep him contained. Suddenly Kaz wasn't so sure anymore about fate. What if there was someone above them, controlling their every move? He must have forseen this, he must have forseen what Kaz was about to do.
In a quick reflex his hand shot towards her throat, clinging around it as if it was his last wish to break it. Oh yes, this was something better than just spitting hateful words towards her. This meant something. He could finish something he hadn't even know he had started. ''You were always full of bright ideas.'' He hissed with clenched teeth. The hatred in his veins fueled him, made him feel stronger. If he wanted, he could snap her neck, but what would be the joy of that? This had taken him years to realize and he couldn't just end it in mere seconds now, could he? The voice in his head only encouraged him even more. Kaz didn't know where it came from, but it made his grip around her neck only stronger. A dark smoke seemed to appear around his hands, or was it just the shadows playing with his sight? Something inside him released itself, the turmoil suddenly calming down. It wasn't until the loud crows of Kruge entered his ears that he let go, the smoke disappearing, Kaz realizing what had happened. It hadn't been him that gripped at her throat, that couldn't be. He was no murderer. Not yet.

The growl didn't sound human and it wasn't something Kruge could do. Completely forgetting about Aella for a second. The demon that had arisen seemed truly horrid, something straight from a nightmare. His nightmare. Kaz felt petrified, staring at the dark creature, coming their way. This was his doing, he managed to create this. Kaz realized what had happened. That was why he suddenly felt so light, the dizzyness gone. ''Oh fuck.'' Was the only thing he could emit, his eyes still staring at the creature that was crawling their way towards them, ready to start their impending doom.
Aella Vaughn
Aella Vaughn

Character sheet

do maa 01, 2018 12:35 am
don't
come
back
alone

She had fast responses for fast movements. But now that she was focused on getting away from this mess of a conversation she hadn't seen the next thing coming.
Her hand gripped at the man's wrist. Trying her best to get herself free with the strength she had left. But she was more brain than muscle. And someone angry wasn't easy to defeat. God, how much she wished that she had her pocket knife with her. She would've had easy access to just pull it out of her pocket and stab what she could reach. But now it was just her and her instinct to breathe. ''You were always full of bright ideas.'' He hissed at her. Her brown eyes looked up at him, her eyes sharing the same fierce passion of hate. Not just because of his actions, no, because he had the audacity to lash out at her. And maybe she had seen this coming, maybe she even asked for it. But this was beyond disrespectful and he was surely going to pay for it once she got out of this.

She almost raised her leg to just kick him to where mother nature split him. But the grip somehow got stronger. She felt his thumb pressing against her windpipe. Almost cutting off her air supply. Though when a sudden dark smoke came from his hands she felt it loosening up slightly. Which made her gasp for air. She hated this, honestly. That she had to show such vulnerability to someone she'd rather not.
Aella closed her eyes for a few seconds when he let her go. Though she managed to keep herself up. She opened them when she heard a low growl. Clearly not coming from both of them. Nor from Kruge. The female took some steps to the side until she had a clear view of the monstrosity he just created. A dark creature, quite ugly, if you'd ask her. But that didn't matter now. What did matter was that he created it.

She was surprised for the amount of patience she still had for this man, it was as if she forgot how often she got the urge to just slap the back of his head.

''Oh fuck.'' She heard next to her. Aella wanted to take the time to facepalm herself. But now it was her turn to get out of this mess.
"You fucking idiot." She spoke after a while. But she couldn't add something else, because the demon was now, obviously, focused on the two of them. And as much as she wanted to leave him to die - again - . She knew she couldn't. Because he had to bring that thing back to where it belonged. And then afterwards she could slap the living shit out of him.

Her first action was to grab the man's hand. Tugging him along as she blindly chose to go West. Far away from Archeon. And maybe in the woods, near the mountains, it would become disoriented and slightly more vulnerable.
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

do maa 01, 2018 9:15 pm
I was aetheist before I realised I am God
Kaz could only stand in his place, his eyes fixated on the monster like it was the only thing they could perceive. It felt like his feet were rooted in the sand, they intertwined with the earth and made it impossible for him to move. Fear flashed over his face while his eyes looked the demon up and down, somewhere trying to find a point that he could recognize. While his mind should think about a way to escape, about a way to fight, it only could think of anything but that. Had he truly created this like he had with the others in his past? Was it Aella that had reminded him of a certain memory? Or had it been the blind anger that had whispered in his ear and created this monstrocity? Had he acted on himself when he had grabbed for her throat,
or had he been led? Had he really blindly followed his emotions? If he had the time, Kaz would have hated himself. But that time was short as the demon crawled near. Kruge, somehow, had disappeared.

It was Aella who grabbed his hand and made a run for it. Kaz was too scared to protest, feeling how her hand closed around his, how close it was to his skin, his mind was a weird place right now and he couldn't process anything. ''I think your right for once.'' He managed to say, following her as he tried to match her pace. But Kaz was tired, and his bad leg made it known. He winced from the pain it made, but kept on running, knowing full well he would feel this for days. That was, if he made it out alive. His eyes went to his hands, still not believing he had created this. They entered the woods and he managed to look over his shoulder, the demon still in pursuit. He really had to fuck up everything, didn't he? This area was unknown to him and he had no idea what Aella had up her sleeve. ''Would be great if you told me what exactly your trying to achieve with this.'' He said, almost sounding out of breath. He hadn't run for so long, or so far, in a long time and if they continued like this, Kaz was sure he wouldn't be able to walk in the next few days.

tag: name here
notes here if u want
BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: