welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Ophelia du Maurier
Ophelia du Maurier
Aantal berichten : 115
IC posts : 69

Character sheet
Residence : Archeon, Valyria

A happy smell - Pagina 2 Empty Re: A happy smell

ma mei 07, 2018 11:44 pm
how can i be tender
with this much blood in my mouth
A slight frown appeared on her face as she thought back to the last time she was angry. In hindsight, it was a rather silly matter. Someone had ruined her dress and refused to apologize for it. Instead of actually standing up for herself, she started crying for the millionth time in her life. As if that ever solved anything. Apparently, Birvald thought she was sad right now and turned around to pull her into an embrace. The hug itself made his pie drop to the ground. Seeing his treat fall caught her off-guard. “Oh my –“ Her words were cut short by the unexpected hug, although she didn’t mind too much. Once the sense of surprise had faded, she hugged him back, smiling a little. “It’s fine, I’m not actually sad right now,” she softly sad, trying to part from him again. From the corner of her eyes, she spotted her friends, curiously looking at the both of them.

Outfit

BY MITZI
Birvald
Aantal berichten : 91
IC posts : 83

Character sheet
Residence : Falkreath

di mei 08, 2018 12:11 pm

It actually made him feel a lot better. This hug. Her words. He let go as soon as she did. His facial expression, now content. When he looked at her, he nodded. He wanted her to know he understood. Then, suddenly, an idea popped up in his mind. For a second, he was surprised at his own idea. But he thought it was a good one. So he wanted to tell Ophelia about it anyway. “I want to go swimming. Can we do that?” He asked. He may not be the brightest intellectual, but he knew, that there was a slight possibility, that there was no place to swim recreationally, in a desert. Because, you know, it’s a desert. But who was he to make assumptions like that? And then again, a man could always hope. He stood up, and reached his hand out to her. To try and help her get up. He, however, did not notice the group of people looking curiously at them. A smile on his face. “We can do something else too.” Maybe he just really wanted to go do something.
Ophelia du Maurier
Ophelia du Maurier

Character sheet

wo mei 09, 2018 12:31 am
how can i be tender
While she clung to him, she realized she’d missed this. A simple human touch, a brief display of affection. The last person she’d hugged had been her father, right before he let her sail off to Archeon. She hadn’t heard much from him ever since. The pain of that memory lingered for a bit, right up until Birvald spoke up again. She raised her eyebrows when he told her he wanted to go swimming. She had absolutely no idea how that thought suddenly crossed his mind, but she wasn’t opposed to the idea. Of course, she had her reservations about leaving the safe boundaries of the city, but with someone like Birvald to protect her, what could go wrong? “Swimming sounds good,” she said in an excited tone, matching her smile. “There’s a lake near Archeon. It’s quite far by foot, but I have the day off, so I don’t mind.” It certainly would be a nice change of scenery for once. She then eyed him expectantly, hoping he was willing to take her there.

Outfit

BY MITZI

Laatst aangepast door Ophelia du Maurier op do mei 10, 2018 5:26 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Birvald

Character sheet

do mei 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Swimming sounds good, she said. Did it? He repeated the word ‘swimming’ in his head. Well.. it was an easy word to say. And it did sound pleasant. But was is good? What did she mean by that? Maybe it was personal. Maybe it was one of her personal ‘Good words’. “I think Fur sounds good as well.” He said. Oh come on Birvald, you were doing so well. Couldn’t you just have.. Nevermind man. Let’s continue. So it seemed like Ophelia had a day off. Luckily Birvald had learned about that concept already. Can you imagine how he would react at someone telling him they were ‘off’ today. It’d be a disaster. “I like walking. So let’s go.” He then said. Which is good, for someone with his profession. “I like lakes too.” They were quiet, peaceful, and big. Three things he liked very much. “Do you like lakes?” I must say, he’s getting the hang of this. Conversationvald. Also, is it bad that he is totally forgetting about the pie? We’ll see.
Ophelia du Maurier
Ophelia du Maurier

Character sheet

vr mei 11, 2018 2:22 am
how can i be tender
Ophelia raised an eyebrow at the comment she got in return. Fur… sounded good? She narrowed her eyes at him, trying to figure him out before she realized that there was probably no use. Whatever was going on in his mind right now, she wasn’t nowhere near knowing him well enough to decipher it. Maybe it wasn’t all too hard. Maybe she wasn’t as smart as she hoped she was. If anything, she was excited to learn about his little quirks, because although they may be strange, they were amusing. Birvald told her he liked walking, which brought a smile on her face again. She enjoyed doing things impulsively. It made her feel like she was acting out, even though she was probably the most well-behaved person in all of Archeon. She got up, waiting for him to join her on their journey to the lake. When he asked whether she liked lakes, she looked at him a little dumb-founded. “I, ehm, I’ve actually never been to a lake,” she told him. She’d grown up safely within the walls of d’Auvignon and had never left them before coming to Archeon. “I don’t even know how to swim.” Well, she felt pretty stupid right about now.

Outfit

BY MITZI
Birvald

Character sheet

za mei 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Great, they were walking now. The wheels were turning. Stuff was happening. Ba da boom, ba da bing. Then she stated that had never been to a lake before. Really? What? After that, she said she doesn’t even know how to swim. “Really?” He asked, still a little sceptical. “How can that be?” That sentence. That.. that was absolutely how one would describe his feelings right now. He could not imagine not ever having seen a lake. And not knowing how to swim? How does that even happen? And how terribly sad it was for Ophelia that she couldn’t.

They walked out of the little park, into the streets of Archeon. Immediately, Birvald got weird looks again. But he didn’t notice it. He was conversing with a lovely person. And it was actually going pretty well. Who would have thought? Birvald actually having a normal conversation. Well, mostly normal anyway. Ahem, as they were walking, they walked past a number of stores. Mostly fashion, some furnitor. And a few, florists. The first two, Birvald did not really understand. Fashion was all but foreign to him. And he never really had much furnitor he didn’t really need. In some ways, the two of them were learning quite a lot from each other today.
Ophelia du Maurier
Ophelia du Maurier

Character sheet

wo mei 30, 2018 10:11 pm
how can i be tender
Navarre wasn’t exactly a safe place to grow up in, unless you remained safely inside the walls of whatever city you were born in. Which was exactly what she had done for the entirety of her life, right up until she left for Archeon. The thought of going out for a swim for the very first time in her life had excited her so much that she completely forgot she didn’t know how to do it. Birvald seemed rather surprised by her statement as well, asking how such a thing could possibly be. Ophelia shrugged. “I grew up in d’Auvignon. I never left the city until a few months ago,” she informed him. Her mother had died hunting outside of the walls, so she was very hesitant to leave the safety of the city.

They exited the park and Ophelia automatically found her way through the city. They passed several stores and a smile appeared on her face as they walked past a particular fashion boutique. “This is where my favourite designer works!” she excitedly exclaimed. He probably wouldn’t care very much, but that wasn’t going to stop her from sharing her interests.

Outfit

BY MITZI
Birvald

Character sheet

vr jun 01, 2018 2:59 pm

Oh she used to live in Dovynon. Birvald nodded. He had passed that place one. Never went inside though. It looked like a city who could care for itself. As well as its citizens. Which felt good to him. The people who were supposed to protect others, did so. Of course, he did not know what actually happened inside of the wall. But his guess was as good as anyone’s anyway. After some time they walked past a boutique. If you would say this to Birvald, he’d probably think it’s a place where you can buy boots. Ophelia explained to him that this is where her favourite designer worked. “Then we shall go in.” He turned, and walked straight to the boutique. “But what exactly is a designer?” He asked, before actually entering. He had never heard of that word before. Although, when someone would say ‘design’ he’d know because of context clues what it meant. In his community, there was no need for design. Only criteria. It was no direct translation, but it was as close as you’d get it. Anyway, it was simple. Ophelia liked it, so Birvald wanted to know about it.
Ophelia du Maurier
Ophelia du Maurier

Character sheet

zo jun 03, 2018 12:58 am
how can i be tender
Birvald was a traveler, surely he’d visited d’Auvignon once or twice. Or he would have heard of it, at least. It was quite a difference, moving from Navarre to Archeon, and initially she had experienced some degree of culture shock. However, it hadn’t taken her long to adjust, and at this point she even preferred Valyria to her former home. Her attention was quickly directed towards something else when they passed her very favorite fashion boutique. When she told Birvald, he told her they’d go in. She looked at him a little surprised. “Really?” It wasn’t often that men wanted to accompany women to things like these. She chuckled softly when he asked what a designer was. “Someone who makes very pretty clothes,” she informed him. With a smile on her face, she entered the building with him. It was only mere seconds before she was warmly greeted by one of the employees. She truly felt at home here.

Outfit

BY MITZI
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: