welcome
Fallen Skies is een 'high fantasy Textbased-RPG' die zich afspeelt in een mytische wereld vol wonderlijke wezens, monsters en magie. Het land verdeeld onder zes koningkrijken is altijd bewegend en beïnvloedbaar. Het kan zomaar zijn dat jij de held wordt van het gehele land of misschien zelfs de grootste terreur die Fallen Skies ooit meegemaakt heeft. Alles is mogelijk in deze gevaarlijk mooie wereld. En niets is gek genoeg.
map
season
De ondraaglijke hitte kan maar één ding betekenen. Zomer is in het land. En met regen dat over geheel Fallen Skies uitblijft ziet het er niet goed uit voor de boeren en minderbedeelden.
current event
Een onbekende ziekte teistert Fallen Skies. Niemand blijkt veilig te zijn voor de verwoestende dood die Queen Dacosta meegenomen lijkt te hebben. Is er een mogelijkheid om te overleven, of is iedereen ter dood veroordeeld?
staff
List of the current city rulers: click here
Account switch
Gebruikersnaam

Wachtwoord

credits
©2017 Fallen Skies staat onder leiding van het team en wordt ondersteund door Actieforum. Alle teksten, beelden, codes en plotlijnen zijn auteursrechtelijk beschermt door de desbetreffende eigenaar.

Vorige onderwerpGa naar benedenVolgende onderwerp
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator
Aantal berichten : 1327
IC posts : 1116

Character sheet
Residence : Brightwater Keep, Rhoynar

You can't fight the friction Empty You can't fight the friction

wo maa 21, 2018 9:45 pm
I was aetheist before I realised I am God
Kaz was glad to finally have a bit of a peaceful evening. The past weeks fortune hadn't really been on his side and Kaz could still feel the ache in his entire body when he had smashed into that tree. He hadn't listened to his body and just kept on living, kept on doing his job, resulting in his injuries only getting worse. And now he was finally sitting down, finally catching a breath and finally trying not to worry about everything around him. It got easier the more he drank, but he tried to be careful. Drinking wasn't his thing and should never be. Kruge silently watched him, maybe even judged him, as Kaz nipped from his ale while his blue eyes scanned the room, watching potential threats, watching for any upcoming danger. But he found none, so his heart was at ease.

Kaz was here for about an hour now, enjoying dinner, as far as he could, and resting, his bad leg stretched in front of him, his back leaning against the wall. Maybe it was cliché, but the young thief was glad of dark corners. He felt at home. Softly humming to himself he ate the last of his meal and gave the leftovers to Kruge. The crow hastily and hungrily began pecking and no one seemed to bat an eye. For tonight and the upcoming days he would lay low. His pockets were filled and his weary head needed to rest. Kaz couldn't remember clearly when he had gotten a good nights sleep, It must've been more than a month ago. Nonetheless, he was looking forward to taking a break and glad to be out of trouble for once.
As the bell ringed and welcomed a new customer, Kaz focused on Kruge, softly caressing the creatures feathers, somewhat comforted by its company. If only one day he could just snap its neck and see it never return.

tag: name here
BY MITZI

+Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro
Aantal berichten : 87
IC posts : 62

Character sheet
Residence : Rhoynar

You can't fight the friction Empty Re: You can't fight the friction

do maa 22, 2018 3:01 pm
People are bound by choice, not blood.
In zijn hand lagen de koude stenen die hij eerder deze dag had weten te bemachtigen, stenen die hij uiteindelijk zou doorspelen aan Kaz gezien die wel wist wat hij ermee moest aanvangen. Zijn donkere ogen gleden over de mensen die tegen de muren van verschillende huizen stonden verspreid. Aan hun manier van kledij te zien hadden deze mensen niet heel veel bezittingen, laat staan een dak boven hun hoofd. Wat jammer weer voor hun. Hij zou straks kunnen terug keren naar zijn warme bedje wat hij vandaag toch wel verdiend had, zeker na die aframmeling eerder op de markt. Natuurlijk was hij er als winnaar uitgekomen, het was niet meteen zijn plan geweest om in de aanval te gaan gezien hij zich er ook gewoon had kunnen uit lullen maar de andere had daar anders over gedacht. Iets wat hij had bekocht met zijn leven, al was Dante niet degene die de laatste klap had uitgedeeld. Nee, voor hem was het meer dan genoeg geweest toen hij het eerste bloed had gewonnen.

Met een rustige tred was hij doorgewandeld tot hij de kroeg had bereikt. Een verfrissende pint en een warme maaltijd waren zeker welkom. Mede ook door dat het weer buiten zo grijs en grauw was. Dante was maar wat blij dat de Winter er eindelijk op zat. In een van de hoeken van de ruimte spotte hij een bekend gezicht, een gezicht dat er niet zo geweldig uit zag. Een grijns krulde zich om zijn lippen. Een gezicht dat hij zeker had gemist. Vanop een afstandje deed hij teken naar de persoon die achter de toog stond dat ze twee drankjes mocht brengen naar die tafel. ‘Every time I see you, you look worser then before.’ Klonk het afkeurend. Nee, Kaz zag er echt moe uit, niet alleen mentaal maar fysiek leek zijn vriend ook niet helemaal in orde. ‘How is life threating you little man.’
●●●●

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo maa 25, 2018 11:13 am
Leaning back, Kaz let out a tired sigh. This meal had been much needed and now that his plate was empty he was a little sad. At least Kruge could get the last out of it. Silently the young thief watched the bird before his eyes moved through the room. Everyone seemed to have forgotten about him, going on with their own conversations, their own lives. Even the waiters seemed to have forgotten the lonesome figure with his omnious crow in the back of the room. All but one.

His voice was there before Kaz had noticed the man. A bad thing if this man had been an enemy of his, since Kaz would probably already have his head slammed against the table. His eyes met those of the other and a simple, smirkish smile tugged at the end of Kaz's mouth. Kaz bowed a little towards Dante, giving him a firm handshake. ''Well, life knows how to be a bitch to me for years so I just roll with it.'' Kaz grinned, leaning back in his chair again, nodding a small thanks when the drinks were served. Maybe he needed some companionship right now, just some friendly banter. It would be much better than all the halfhearted conversations he had had these past days. They never ended that well anyway. ''Ran into some old... friends.'' Friends wasn't the right word, but Kaz had no idea how else to name it. Instead of correcting his mistake, he decided to take a drink, eyeing his friend. ''What about you? Found some people you hadn't beaten up yet?'' Dante had been an amazing add to the team but the fact that both his and Kaz work were very differently meant they didn't see each ther that often. Alas, time brought them together after all.

BY MITZI
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro

Character sheet

zo apr 01, 2018 2:17 pm
Natuurlijk moest het weer puur toevallig zijn dat hij Kaz op deze plek tegen kwam. Zeker geen onaangename verassing gezien hij uiteindelijk wel wat gezelschap kon gebruiken. En die knaap was daar echt wel het beste in. Zolang hij maar niet ging zeuren over hoe erg het leven tegen zat of wat dan ook. Want dan konden de kaarten heel snel keren. Maar goed, hij ging er maar van uit dat het wel oké was dat hij hem benaderde. Zo niet, had Kaz maar even dikke pech. De stevige handdruk beantwoorde hij op dezelfde manier. ‘It’s better than being a winy twat over it.’ Hehe, nee de man voor hem was zeker geen zeurkous. Zo nu en dan gebeurde het wel eens, maar dan was het puur om de ander aan te steken. Van zodra de drankjes er waren nam Dante plaats op de lege stoel en rekte zich voor een moment even uit. Kijk, dit was wat hij kon gebruiken!

Kort verscheen er een frons op zijn voorhoofd. ‘Didn’t know you had any besides me?’ Grijnsde hij kort. Al verdween die grijns even snel als hij was verschenen. ‘You should be more carefull. I don’t want to find you lying somewhere dead in a ditch.’ Klonk het serieus. Al wist hij dat de man die woorden gewoon achterover zou slagen. ‘Or maybe someone should asign me to you, for keeping you safe.’ Sprak hij al lachend. Yeah, hij zag het al helemaal voor zich. De twee zouden elkaar eerder om zeep helpen dan wat dan ook. Eventho het misschien ergens toch wel nodig was gezien de staat waarin Kaz verkeerde maar dat liet hij in het midden. Gelijktijdig met de andere nam hij een slok van het frisse brouwsel, iets dat zeker goed binnen liep.

Een jongensachtige grijns kroop op zijn gezicht, het soort grijns dat genoeg kon uitleggen over zijn daden maar waar ook nog een zeker mysterie achter school. ‘Let us say, I’ve been up to some tricks from your books.’ Knipoogde hij. Hier en daar wat mee grissen was zeker iets waar hij zich niet dagdagelijks mee bezig hield maar het was ook niet dat hij het niet deed. Ze konden het immers wel gebruiken. ‘The usual, passing through some messages, a beating to someone who owed use some things.’ Kort haalde hij zijn schouders op. Niets al te speciaal. Goed, de laatste dagen had hij ook wat meer een oog op Asher gehouden om te kijken waar de man zich mee bezig hield, al was het misschien beter om te zeggen met wie hij zich bezighield. ‘You should get your leg checked out.’

●●●●

Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

ma apr 02, 2018 5:04 pm
All jokes and pessimistic thoughts aside, Kaz was glad to see a familiar face that wasn't about to beat him up. Though the syndicate was one big mystery to him, even now, he was glad he joined the organisation, or else he would've missed people like these. People like Dante. Though their conversations might not sound so nice to outsiders, Kaz enjoyed them. Even now, when he was beaten up, tired and done with everytjing and everyone around him, Dante somehow made it all look a little bit better. The young thief softly chuckles, shaking his head lightly. ''I'm full of surprises nowadays.'' He retorted, sipping from his drink, glad that it didn't taste like piss for once. He shrugged, putting down his drink. ''Been there, done that.'' As if it didn't mean anything to him that he once had been on the brink of death. To be honest, right now, it actually didn't. He was simply too tired to give a damn.

The next time he took a sip, he almost spat out his drink, his eyes looking straight at Dante, as if he just heard something completely unbelievable. ''What do you see me for? I'm not a fucking toddler. I can take care of myself.'' He bit back, his eyes darkening as if Dante just said something offensive. Though it didn't take long for him to calm down, knowing that the man probably hadn't meant it like that and that he was just tired. Kaz scratched the shaved back of his head, looking away. ''Sorry. It's been a long day.'' He apologized, watching a maid pass by with drinks on her plate and for a moment Kaz wished he could just get waisted and forget his worries for a moment. But he couldn't. Not in this state.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes and nodding at the words Dante was saying, only halfly listening. He wanted to care what his friend was saying, but he just couldn't. It felt like there was something between them he couldn't climb over. He wondered if Dante felt the same. ''Let's hope you knocked some sense into them and not out, like the last time we visited that quarter master.'' Kaz added, looking at Dante while he sipped his drink.
''My leg's fine. Just acting up a bit more after I got slammed into a fucking tree.'' Again he acted like it was the most normal thing to happen to him. But even with his kind of job, you wouldn't expect it. Kaz, on the other hand, was surprised it didn't happen every day to him.

BY MITZI
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro

Character sheet

do apr 05, 2018 11:10 pm
[
The moment when Kaz locked eyes with him after he joked about protecting him was the moment he knew he had overstepped. Not that he cared tho. Kaz seemed on edge, and it wasn’t quite hard to push the buttons of the lad. A smile cracked his face, poor Kaz being hurt. He truly cared for his mate, but he also loved calling him out. It on the base of there bond, a thing that always occurred in any kind of situation. But it seemed wise for him to keep his mouth shut for a little while. ‘You almost sound like a housewife whining to her husband.’ He spoke with a boyish grin on his face. Dante leaned back in his chair, making the distance between him and the other guy bigger since he suspected a smack just for that remark. Dante took the glass of the table and took a sip while he looked over to a couple of guys who where already drunk as hell. Something that wouldn’t end well for them if they didn’t watch out. Certainly with Kaz around in this state.

‘Sadly there wasn’t any knocking in the first place. The guy froze when he saw me coming, immediately gave everything he had on hand.’ He shrugged. Not the finest hour of the man in question, but it made his job easier. Probably the first day he hadn’t laid his fist on someone in a long time. But what didn’t happen then, could always happen now. Dante and his babbling didn’t seem to distract Kaz like it used too, something he had noticed a few times now. But he kept his mouth shut about it, why spoil the mood right?

When he started talking about his leg Dante raised an eyebrow. Slammed in to a freaking tree? How he always did it Dante didn’t know, but Kaz always seemed to anger the wrong people. Ending up like a beaten up bag. ‘So, should I give my loot to you since you probably have a place where you stash things anyway?’ His spoke on a softer tone. They didn’t need anyone sniffing around in their business, not his smartest move to bring it up in the first place in a tavern but well it was out now and he sure hoped only his friend heard it.

●●●●
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

zo apr 08, 2018 4:24 pm
One moment he could hug Dante, the other he wanted to strangle him. This wasn't healthy. Kaz blamed his exhaustion and the fact that he never really had been someone to crack jokes with. Kaz rolled his eyes, took his drink in his hand and leaned back as well. ''Or you could just stop making fun of me.'' Before he took a sip, trying to drown his anger with booze was never a good idea, he mumbled ''..ass.'' Not really insulting his friend, more a way of telling him Kaz wasn't really that mad.

''How disappointing.'' Kaz spoke as he put his drink down, noticing he was already halfway. He really needed to take it slow or just stop at all if he wanted to walk out this bar straight. ''They always have such big mouths, but as soon as action is taken, they piss their pants and run back to their mothers.'' His voice was bitter, though also a bit amused. He young thief eyed Dante, waiting for a comment of his friend, wanting to know his say in this matter. After all, it was Dante's work they were talking about.
Drinking again, really Kaz, stop doing that, he nodded, waiting a bit before answering, his eyes scanning the crowd, his ears trying to find any odds in the conversations around them. But he didn't find anything. ''I got a place. But let's settle this another time.'' Another sip, another regret. ''Tomorrow, noon. Three hours after the sun has had its peak.'' He was a bit more specific, sighing before finishing his drink as a whole. Now that it was empty, all Kaz wanted was more. The alcohol numbed the pain inside his leg and chest and his head felt so much calmer. Why didn't he drink more often? He signaled the maid to get him more, obviously a bit impatient. Sure, there was nothing to regret afterwards, right?

BY MITZI
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro

Character sheet

wo apr 25, 2018 7:36 pm
[
Dante knikte kort, hoewel er duidelijk een halve grijns op zijn gezicht ruste. Natuurlijk kon hij stoppen met het uitdagen van de andere, maar wat was daar nu leuk aan uiteindelijk. Hij genoot er altijd van wanneer dit soort momenten aanbraken, want hij zag Kaz niet zo heel veel. Dat was dan ook vooral de reden waarom de andere zijn plagerijen altijd moest ondergaan. De zogenaamde belediging lachte hij weg, goed genoeg wetende dat de andere het niet meende. Anders had hij wel een mep gekregen of iets in die aard. ‘For now, I shall give you a little peace. But don’t count on it lasting that long.’ Natuurlijk wist hij goed genoeg dat Kaz dit soort zaken niet bepaald fijn vond, maar ja de andere kende hem inmiddels goed genoeg om te weten dat het er toch aan zat te komen.

Kort nipte hij nog eens van zijn glas, waarvan de inhoud al bijna tot op de helft was gezakt. Ach, het was geen geheim dat bier goed bij hem binnen liep. Zou ook niet de eerste keer zijn dat hij teveel dronk hier dus dat zat al helemaal goed. Een zucht schoof over zijn lippen, inderdaad heel jammer. Maar het maakte de job wel weer makkelijker voor hem. Plus, zo haalde hij uiteindelijk ook nog meer binnen dan normaal. Zonder het gevaar dat hij zelf verwond werd. Leuk was het totaal niet, maar zeker wel iets wat soms mooi meegenomen was. ‘It happens more than you think. Usually they don’t piss themselves thank god, cause I can’t stand the smell. But it takes out the fun of doing it.’ Kort haalde hij zijn schouders op waarna hij zijn donkere ogen liet rusten op de andere man. Uiteindelijk besloot hij de rest van zijn glas ook maar even achter over te kappen. Als hij keek naar het glas van Kaz zou het namelijk niet lang meer duren voor die ook klaar was met zijn drankje. Kon nog interessant worden.

Toch werd het nog even tijd om wat belangrijkere zaken te bespreken. Al deed hij dat op een gedempte toon weliswaar. Zin in luistervinken had hij niet, die zou hij dan toch naar de vergetelheid moeten helpen. Dante knikte even op de woorden van de ander, waarop hij even Kaz zijn beweging volgde met zijn blik. Zou dit dan de eerste keer worden dat hij Kaz in een dronkentoestand zou zien? Wanneer de andere teken deed naar de vrouw achter de bar deed hij hetzelfde. Hij ging zijn maatje niet alleen laten drinken hoor dat was een beetje rude. Stiekem was hij nog wel benieuwd naar de weerstand van de andere. ‘So, got anything important to share on ho wits going with our matters?’ Mensen wisten goed genoeg tot wat hij behoorde, en wat hij deed voor die mensen. Alleen was hij niet altijd op de hoogte van wat er zelf aan de hand was boven zijn hoofd, en de kans was groot dat Kaz wel ergens zijn licht had kunnen opsteken.

●●●●
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

do apr 26, 2018 12:08 pm
The drinks arrived and the empty glasses were taken away. What a service. Kaz leaned back, feeling how the alcohol relaxed him a bit more. One could almost say he had a vague smile on his face. The thief sighed, his yes going around the room, looking at everybody and nobody at once. He didn't care about their lives. Most of them would probably be drunkards and beat their wives. Poor sods. Kaz reacted faintly to Dante's words, not really paying attention. The drink next to him was still untouched, as if the young man had suddenly forgotten it was there.

Important matters. Why was it that every time he just came to relax and drink, someone had to start about important matters? Kaz surpressed a groan. ''We're doing fine.'' he spoke, a bit curt, grasping his drink and taking a sip, ignoring the man next to him. ''We're still alive, right?'' He glanced at Dante, eyebrow raised as if he truly wished for Dante to answer the question. ''Then we know that the matters are doing fine.'' He added, putting his drink down again, stretching his arms afterwards. He didn't want to talk about it, not now, not with anyone.
''Found yourself a wife yet?'' He asked, changing subject. The thief turned his head towards his friend, his brow raised. Even though they knew each other for quite a while and were considering each other as friends, Kaz knew very little about Dante personally. Maybe it was for the best, business relations should stay like that, but they were in a pub now, off duty, with too much to drink at their hands. It would only take this short for it to go personal.

BY MITZI
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro

Character sheet

vr apr 27, 2018 10:58 pm
Wanneer de nieuwe drankjes arriveerde had hij meteen een kleine slok uit zijn glas genomen waarna hij zijn donkere ogen doorheen de ruimte liet gaan. Hij kende elk gezicht hier, wist welke waarde er in hun zakken stak, wist of ze mogelijk wat waard konden zijn voor hun. Maar nonetheless waren het allemaal onbelangrijke zielen, ze betekende niets in zijn ogen zelf hun waarde kon hem op deze moment niet veel schelen. Nee, de enige man van enige interesse hier was degene waarmee aan tafel zat. Iemand naar wie hij misschien deep down wel een beetje op keek. Zonder Kaz, wie weet waar hij uiteindelijk was beland. Een kleine glimlach vormde zich om zijn lippen terwijl hij zijn blik uiteindelijk naar het raam richtte. De duisternis begon hem langzaam maar zeker te roepen, een roep naar geweld. Wie er vannacht zijn slachtoffer zou worden wist hij nog niet, maar hij zou zeker niet hier blijven zitten dat stond vast.

Ergens wist hij goed genoeg dat hij geen degelijk antwoord zou krijgen, dus nam hij maar genoegen met wat de ander zei. Zolang ze in leven waren ging het inderdaad goed, en meer zou hij er waarschijnlijk ook niet achter moeten gaan zoeken. Toch was er iets in hem nieuwsgierig naar de personen die hun aanstuurde. Iemand die hij tot op heden nog niet had mogen ontmoeten, om een onbekende reden allicht. De vraag van de ander deed hem kort lachen. ‘Why? Scared you’re going to lose me?’ Natuurlijk niet, maar hij kon het gewoon niet laten. ‘I don’t really have the time to make that happen, and besides brothels enough to go around.’ Klonk het luchtig. Nee, dat was wel het minste van zijn zorgen. Het leven als een huisman was niet voor hem weg gelegd, daarvoor waren zijn uren te onregelmatig en kwam hij vaak genoeg ook veel te bebloed thuis. Hij had geen nood aan mensen die vragen stelde. ‘Besides, why have a wife when I got you? You wine enough to take that roll. How about you? You got quite the charm going on.’ Dante schoof wat naar achteren, hopelijk de klap die zijn richting uitkwam te kunnen ontwijken.

●●●●
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

vr mei 04, 2018 10:38 am

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie

Kaz grinned but didn't exactly laugh. No, he wasn't afraid of losing Dante, but he didn't want his mind occupied with other things than the job he chose. Kaz nodded, sipping from his drink. ''You are so dear to me. I wouldn't want you to run off after the job is finished because you have to be home early for dinner.'' He joked, eying Dante. He could joke, he just had a hard time doing it because he just didn't see the point of it. When asked if Kaz had found anyone yet, he shrugged. He would keep his mouth shut aout Aella, that had been a stupid and one time mistake. ''No, not really. I'm not looking for commitment anyway. I only commit to my job. Getting gold. Lot's of it.'' This was no lie. If Kaz had to choose between gold and a woman, the desicion was easily made.

BY MITZI
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro

Character sheet

vr mei 04, 2018 2:54 pm
Een grijns was al moeilijk los te krijgen van Kaz, dus nam hij er genoegen mee. ‘As if I would run out on you? Please. I’d rather make sure you aren’t beaten to dead and check if we have everything we can take before I would even run off to eat. But let’s just say I’m not looking for someone to spends my life with, way to too much drama for me.’ Er school een hint van humor in zijn stem. Nee, als er een ding was hij deed als hij een klus samen deed was of de ander er wel veilig was uitgeraakt. Anders kwam het toch maar weer op zijn nek terecht en daar stond hij niet om te springen. Het feit dat de ander enkel zijn schouders op haalde, leek er voor Dante op dat hij iets verborg. Maar slim als hij was besloot hij zijn lippen op elkaar te houden er over. ‘Let’s drink to that mate.’ Sprak hij terwijl hij zijn glas met zijn hand omklemde en het kort opstak naar de knul voor hem.

●●●●
Kaz Brekker
Kaz Brekker
Administrator

Character sheet

do mei 24, 2018 8:27 pm

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie

Aella hadn't been on his mind lately, but now that this topic had been brought up, Kaz couldn't help but think of her. Just for a short moment before Dante's voice pulled him back again. Kaz grinned softly and nodded. ''I second that.'' He spoke with honesty while he let his eyes wander around the bar again. It was getting more and more crowded, it was obvious that they weren't the only ones looking for something to drink tonight.

Kaz held his glass up, clinged it with Dante's and took a big gulp. The alcohol burned down his throat, but it was a welcome feeling. He could feel his fingers tingle for a moment, noting that maybe it would be best to tone down the drinking. For now. Kaz thought of a topic to talk about, but nothing seemed to be intersting at the moment. So, the thief just stared a bit into the distance, hoping that Dante might have something interesting to tell.

BY MITZI
Dante Tessaro
Dante Tessaro

Character sheet

vr mei 25, 2018 1:34 pm
Dante grijnsde even. Soms kon het wel eens goed doen om even een stapje terug te nemen van alles en gewoon wat te chillen met zijn maatje Kaz. Veel beter gezelschap als die man bestond er eigenlijk niet, soms kon de ander wel eens bot uit de hoek komen maar tja. Dat was iets wat eigen was aan de band die het tweetal had. Het was altijd zo geweest, maar zolang de een de ander respecteerde en andersom was het allemaal goed en wel. Het rumoer dat was gestegen in volume begon hem ergens wel parten te spelen. Mainly omdat hij zich net iets minder op zijn gemak begon te voelen door al die nieuwe aanwezige in de bar.

Nadat hun glazen geklonken hadden met elkaar besloot hij de rest van de inhoud naar binnen te kappen. Waarop hij het glas met een klein tikje op de tafel weer neer zette. Zijn stoel schoof hij naar achter waarna hij uiteindelijk opstond. ‘I forgot I need to attend some unfinished business mate. But I will see you soon enough. Don’t get too drunk without me.’ Grijnsde hij nog breed naar de kerel waarop hij heel kort zijn hand op diens schouder legde om vervolgens te vertrekken en zo opgeslokt te worden door de duisternis die deze avond met zich mee bracht.

●●●●
Gesponsorde inhoud

Vorige onderwerpTerug naar bovenVolgende onderwerp
Permissies van dit forum: